Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Online tool to read raws in English

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online tool to read raws in English

How do you read raw magazines and doujinshi? I've built a tool to translate raws to English at http://www.scanlated.com/. Just drag and drop a zip file and start reading.

Let me know what you think!

This is pretty good! Ofc it doesn't manage to translate everything and it's ability to order words to suit English grammar isn't there but one can piece the words together to get a sense of what's going on. The only weakness I'd point out is that if one uploads a zip file the images are stretched across the page with no ability to modify the size and because of the banner at the bottom this means the vertical viewing window is only a few inches. Also, when inputting a link if one clicks to go to the next page it takes them to the site's next page instead of continuing to translate it.

Comment

Hey, that's great feedback, thanks!

I changed the footer to not stick to the bottom anymore. You'll get some more space that way. Also feel free to resize your window to get the width you want, if that's possible.

Good catch for the links redirecting to the target website instead of being translated. I'll fix that soon.

Some updates since my last post:
      -fixed zip support on Safari. It now works on Chrome, Firefox and Safari
      -you can drag and drop images, not just zip files

Comment

IT works amazingly well... AMAZING JOB !!
        Just a few things though,
        1. Is it possible to get an offline version,
        2. Will it be possible to integrate it with the translator aggregator software from the h games section?
        Again, Thanks a lot for your hard work, I don't understand why this isn't more popular....

Comment

wait what? doesn't seem to be working at all for me, i use stuff from Exhentai. Both Zip files and Online mode... If its really working then give me a doujin which actually works

Comment

It worked when I selected all the images and just dragged them onto the page, Why don't you try that?

Comment

Hey. The Website isn't Loading at all, i think its Down

Comment

Working...
              X