[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Real Girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Real Girlfriend

You can discuses about the mods and if they have a problems ! Any request such as "Where can i get the game" or "how to use the mod, when it has a readme file" will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-10-2012, 09:41 AM. Reason: Add texturing/3D modeling links

I am sorry if this is a wrong thread to post this,
    I am trying to modify the body meshes in Real Girlfriend, using "SB3Utility v 0.6 pre21 Real Girl Trial", exporting mqo is working fine, but when I try to import mqo back I get SB3Utility error:
    "Destination array is not long enough to copy all the items in the collection. Check array index and length."
    I am new to SB3Utility and moding, am I doing something wrong, or the SB3Utility does not support Real Girlfriend at the moment?
    Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by fotoshopper View Post
      ...am I doing something wrong, or the SB3Utility does not support Real Girlfriend at the moment?
      Thanks a lot!!
      Looks like it doesn't support Real Girlfriend retail format.
      (You can use PPExtractor as temporary solution)
      Last edited by profundis; 02-20-2010, 01:11 PM.

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
      [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

I am trying to extract the subtitle text from the game. I have been able to extract the .pp files. any Idea how to edit the in game text?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

This probably already known to SSP .. but his overlay subtitle is incompatible when run with NTLEA (which most of us required to use)

Comment

Quick question: Anyone managed to extract/modify character models (body)?
            I have no luck with this so far...

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
            [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

Thank you, I should try to use PPExtractor.
              I did manage to extract/modify body meshes, using SB3Utility v 0.6 pre21 Real Girl Trial, but importing it back is a problem
              Is it possible to use PPExtractor to import mqo files? Can it pack/unpack .xx files too? Because, it seems that the mesh files are inside of .xx files...
              Maybe we would have more luck importing if we try to export the body meshes in 3dmax format SB3Utility? I did not try that because I dont have 3dmax...

Comment

Originally posted by profundis View Post
                Quick question: Anyone managed to extract/modify character models (body)?
                I have no luck with this so far...
                profundis

I don't know whether this will help but I have attached the XX dep and rep files. I have found that once the pp files have been extracted using ppextractor these files will actually work on extracting and repairing the contents of the xx files. Hope this helps.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y07E88S1

Comment

Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                  This probably already known to SSP .. but his overlay subtitle is incompatible when run with NTLEA (which most of us required to use)
                  I'm not trying to use a subtitle overlay. I am trying to extract the text/ image of the subtitles that appear in the game when the girl speaks. I am studying Japanese in university and want to see if I can translate the subtitle text for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by otax43 View Post
                    I'm not trying to use a subtitle overlay. I am trying to extract the text/ image of the subtitles that appear in the game when the girl speaks. I am studying Japanese in university and want to see if I can translate the subtitle text for the game.
                    You need to extract the pp files with Japanese regional settings, to be able to read the text properly in e.g. Notepad. If you do not wish switch Windows to Japanese you can:
                    1. Run an alternative file manager like e.g. Total Commander with Japanese locale using AppLocale or similar.
                    2. Extract and view the files with e.g. Notepad from the alternative file manager.

Read the RGF tech help wiki for more help on switching regional settings or using AppLocale.

Comment

some previews on my modding attempts

Hello everybody,

just wanted to show you some previews on my modding attempts and a short progress report.

(*) SB3 utility v0.6 pre21 which works more or less with RGF has been added. Creation of new objects does not work. MQO export, changing of textures etc. is working. I attached it to this post.
                      (*) I made a fast uncensor based on the one made for the demo.
                      (*) Morpher does fully support RGF (pp files and XM files)

Her are some previews of what I did so far:

I hope you like it - darkhound

edit: to better see the effect, I attached 2 animated gif files.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by darkhound; 02-21-2010, 12:07 PM.
                      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

wow these great darkhound I can't wait to see some of the finished projects.

Comment

Is there a way to add faces (triangles) to existing mesh with metasquoia? I managed to replace original mesh and save .pp file with new SB3Utility (many thanks to darkhound), but when I'm trying to re-open it I'm getting this message:
                          [2:06:09] (rk10.pp\cm_body_00_13.xx): invalid name
                          [2:06:09] Error processing C:\Games\illusion\RealKanojo\data\rk10.pp\cm_body_ 00_13.xx
                          Last edited by Golod; 02-21-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                            Never used it. Anyone who does is welcome to look into the issue.

Comment

Shadow I was wondering if you could help with this issue I have with your launcher. It doesn't let me select my native res of 2048x1152, it allows up to 1920x1080 in fullscreen and 2048x1536 in a window which isn't even supported (it crashes) but still no 2048x1152 (not that running the native res in a window is a good idea). If I want full screen my options so far have been to either let it stretch that bit which blurs the screen or to set my drivers not to scale so I'll have a black border all around.
                              Last edited by Randomperson; 02-21-2010, 07:18 PM.
                              Please do not fill mod release threads with with thanks, if you like the work of someone you can thank them by adding reputation by clicking the star-like icon in the bottom left. Those types of threads only allow posts if they are mod releases as always stated in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                              X