[Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Real Girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] [Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Real Girlfriend

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the Mod Support/Discussion Thread and someone might answer you.

Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-24-2014, 07:41 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Real Girlfriend: Aya - Casual Goth REMIX

Mod Name: Aya - Casual Goth REMIX
    Version: 2.0
    Author: bmobius
    --------------------------
    Revision History:

Version 2.0: Complete remix for Aya's looks, clothes, and a few environment props.
    Version 1.1: Update includes fix for missing bmp texture for Aya's face.
    Version 1.0: Initial Release.
    Description:

This is a completely new Remix of my favorite girl, Aya! As with the first release, this tribute to Aya incorporates a few things that a girlfriend from long ago used to do. Still, I wanted to give her a completely original look compared to the first versions I released. I hope you enjoy!

Here's what's new:
    - Hair: It's now a deep dark purple.
    - Outfit: Black and white stripped shirt with dark red straps. Also black shorts with purple metal buttons, and lavender panties with white polka dot. Also, a dark red bath towel.
    - Cosmetics: Painted finger and toe nails. Different lipstick.
    - Skin: Still based on Krontn's version 0.2 Girley Skin mod, this skin has been recolored to correct some mistakes.
    - Body: Aya has been updated with Darkhound's version 0.1 Uncensor Mod. She now has more detailed anatomy and her pubic hair is black.
    - Story Mode: When you enter her room, she's reading my "official" magazine. You only see it briefly, but it's there!
    Spoiler
    Permissions:

This mod is offered as a free download for private use.

All CUSTOM assets created specifically for this mod are allowed to be used under the following conditions:
    - Permission is requested AND granted from bmobius, creator of this mod.
    *OFFICIAL Members of the HongFire Modding Club are NOT required to request or be granted permission.
    - Any mods created with the assets in this mod are offered FREE OF USE.
    - Any mods created with the assets in this mod are properly credited to bmobius, creator of this mod.
    Resources Used (Not required, but please take a look!):

Darkhound - All Girls Uncensored: HERE
    Bloodforge - Aya Green Eyes: HERE
    Krontn - Girley Skin Mod: HERE
    Mod Application Method: Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard v0.4.6 *REQUIRED*: HERE

1. This mod is designed to be installed with Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard! Do NOT extract or unzip this file, the Wizzard must use the mod in it's ZIPPED format!

2. Simply copy the downloaded file into the RGF mod folder. "Example: C:\Program Files\Wizzard\RGF\mods".

3. Run Illusion Wizzard and make sure RGF is selected in the drop down menu on the right hand side of the start window, Then click [Start].

4. If you copied the mod zip file you downloaded correctly, you will see [RGF][Remix][AyaCasualGoth][bmobius][v2.0] in under the [Mods] tab.

5. Click [Apply mod] on the lower left hand. This will apply the mod to your game automatically. This might take a minute or two so don't worry.

6. Once the Wizzard tells you the mod was installed sucessfully, close out of the Illusion Wizzard and start your game!
    Tools:
    Photoshop CS4
    SB3 Utility 0.8.20
    PPExtractor 0.8.0
    Illusion Wizzard 0.4.6
    Special Thanks (In no particular order):
    Illusion - For bringing us Real Girlfriend.
    Darkhound - For the ESSENTIAL Illusion Wizzard.
    Alamar - For the killer SB3 Utility.
    ScumSuckingPig - For the PPExtractor!
    Krontn - For the kickin' Girley Skins.
    Bloodforge - For the PERFECT green eyes.
    Tretyussj - For Aya's brilliant black outfit.
    Download the mod (Megaupload): HERE

Previous versions have been discontinued.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bmobius; 03-04-2010, 09:49 PM. Reason: Version 2.0 REMIX Released!
    Member of the Official HF-modding/translation Group.

Comment

Real Girlfriend Memorial English UI

RGF Memorial English UI v1, based on the special english UI made by bmobius

This mod is wizzard ready, but you need the new RGF profile to install it, which you can get in the Illusion Wizzard post (check link in my sig).
      Attached Files
      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

RGF guy uncensor

RGF guy uncensor v0.1

just wanted to test alamar's new sb3utility version with RGF. This mod replaces male's naked model instrument with Hako's uncensor - this one. There are 11 more male models which i didn't bother to mod - i still not played game and don't know when they are used. If anyone wants to replace others - source files are included with this mod.

Download:

RGF_guy_uncensor_warior_v0.1
        note: in zip archive are: mod and source files.

Edit: 5_Mar_2010

RGF guy uncensor v0.2

v0.2 - found smth. interesting - if you copy body material, replace texture and attach it to uncensor then it will work like body and will changhe it's transperancy with alpha slider in options menu - same way like man's body. Only issue is that mesh will hide if body is hidden.

Download:

RGF_guy_uncensor_warior_v0.2.zip

Attached Files
        Last edited by warior; 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM. Reason: new version

Comment

I created my own German Real Kanojo Launcher, and here it is:

Link to Download:
          http://rapidshare.com/files/35667125...ojo_german.rar
          Just copy the Launcher to the Real Kanojo Installation directory and run it!

Comment

All girls uncensor v0.2 based on Yuusha uncensor

Finally my version 0.2 of the RGF uncensor for all girls is ready for release.
            This mod is wizzard ready and requires Illusion wizzard v0.4.6 or higher. You can get it from the link in my sig.

change history
            version 0.2
            "glowing" of the vagina when in shadows has been fixed

version 0.1
            initial release

credits:
            Alamar for his SB3utility which works great now for RGF
            to whoever created the uncensor for Yuusha that I adapted

mediafire download

sendspace download
            Last edited by darkhound; 03-04-2010, 11:07 AM.
            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Aya revised v0.2 (Wizzard ready)

gives Aya more realistic redhead look
              still work in progress, next update will be major one, completly new skin, custom-textured clothes and latest uncensors included. after, ill check if it will be possible to make a new haircut

Click image for larger version

Name:	RGFAyareviseddkev0.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	4824936Click image for larger version

Name:	ayarevprev1.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	4824937Click image for larger version

Name:	ayarevprev2.jpg
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	4824938

more info:
              Spoiler

Real Girlfriend

Aya revised v0.2

---

TEXTURES IN HIGHER RESOLUTION, MAY BE HEAVY ON RESOURCES!

---

gives more natural, 'redheadish' look to Aya

changes:

- pale skin with pink tint, freckles, blemishes, ect.
              - intense hair colour
              - blue eyes
              - new lips
              - changed nipples
              - textures in hires
              - customized darkhound's uncensor (Aya only)

---

have fun
              dke

changelog:

v0.2:
              - fixed face texture bug
              - added darkhound's uncensor with changed textures
              - minor tweaks

get it here: mediafire, extabit, rapidshare

Aya revised.dark v.1 (Wizzard ready)

dark skin and custom clothes
              while working on major update to my 'revised.redhead' look i had to use photos with tanned girl to make new skin texture. it looked quite nice, so i thought i could share effect. quickly made dark hair and other details, painted some clothes that fit skin colour, and here it is.
              my intention was to use it with bloom effect, but it also looks fine without.

Name:	[RGF][Aya][revised.dark][dke][v1]1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	4824939Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][Aya][revised.dark][dke][v1].jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	4824940Click image for larger version

Name:	2010_0324_0033_23086.jpg
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	4824941Click image for larger version

Name:	2010_0324_0034_28887.jpg
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	4824942

more info:
              Spoiler
              Real Girlfriend

Aya revised.dark v.1

---

TEXTURES IN HIGHER RESOLUTION, MAY BE HEAVY ON RESOURCES!

uses my custom uv mesh

---

complete Ayas makeover

includes:

- dark, detailed skin
              - black hair
              - set of custom-textured clothes
              - RemyM.maliwei777 uncensor for Aya (thanks guys)
              (moved uv shell to work with custom pelt)
              - minor tweaks

---

have fun
              dke

get it here: mediafire, rapidshare

rapidshare files are double packed, unpack .zip, then copy .7z to 'mods' folder of your IllusionWizzard

thanks to modding community for tools, uncensors, help and hard work!
              Last edited by dke; 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM. Reason: new mod release+cleaning
              Illusion Real Girlfriend - Aya's new pelt (for modders)

Comment

Male Uncensor

EDIT : V1.1 - changed unc-material settings and unc-mesh hex values resulting in mesh have reflection and shining same as body. Not a major change.
                EDIT : V1.1a - added more minor changes.
                EDIT : V1.1a/lighter tone added.
                EDIT NEW! : V1.2 - incorporated the "warior" transperency with alpha slider in options menu.

Here is "warior" guy uncensor mod that I changed a little (skin tone) and added the model to the rest of the .xx for the guy so now all should be uncensored. It still does that weird morphing in certain scenes sometimes..but what can you do. All credit goes to "warior" for providing the original mod.
                V1.1a

Name:	[RGF][guy][uncensor][warior.RemyM][v1.0].jpg
Size:	332.9 KB
ID:	4823240Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][guy][uncensor][warior.RemyM][v1.0]1.jpg
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	4823241

V1.1a-light-skin/V1.2
                Newly lighter tone model added to attachment. added screen of transparent V1.2 version.

Name:	[RGF][guy][uncensor-light.skin][warior.RemyM][v1.1a].jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	4823397 Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][guy][uncensor-light.skin][warior.RemyM][v1.1a]2.jpg
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	4823398Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][guy][uncensor][warior.RemyM][v1.2]7.jpg
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	4823453
                Attached Files
                Last edited by remymartin1986; 03-06-2010, 08:43 AM. Reason: V1.2
                虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

Comment

Kaori dark Hair mod

this mod change the hair color of kaori

Mediafire Download
                  Last edited by deejee; 02-28-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Please note that this is the mod RELEASE thread, not the mod DISCUSSION thread. This information was provided and indicated on the first page of this thread. This thread is only for the release of mods, not the technical support or discussion of mods.

Thanks you for your consideration.

Comment

Kaori - Blonde and Blue

Mod Name: Kaori - Blonde and Blue
                      Version: 1.0
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have tried my hardest to ensure this mod works as intended. However, I do realize the sometimes things get missed or don't work the way they're supposed to. If you can't find a fix for your issue in this README, Please PM me at Hongfire!

Permissions: I'm happy to share assets from this mod with anyone UPON REQUEST! Any OFFICIAL member of the HongFire Modding club may use any assets from this mod without requesting permission first as long as credit is given.

Enjoy!
                      Spoiler
                      Release History:

Version 1.0
                      - Initial Release
                      Mod Application Method: Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard, v0.4.6 *REQUIRED*!!

1. This mod is designed to be installed with Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard! Do NOT extract or unzip this file, the Wizzard must use the mod in it's ZIPPED format.

2. Simply copy the downloaded file into the RGF mod folder. "Example: C:\Program Files\Wizzard\RGF\mods".

3. Run Illusion Wizzard and make sure RGF is selected in the drop down menu on the right hand side of the start window, Then click [Start].

4. If you copied the mod zip file you downloaded correctly, you will see [RGF][Kaori][BlondeAndBlue][bmobius][v1.0] in under the [Mods] tab.

5. Click [Apply mod] on the lower left hand. This will apply the mod your game automatically. This might take a minute or two so don't worry.

6. Once the Wizzard tells you the mod was installed sucessfully, close out of the Illusion Wizzard and start your game!
                      Description:

This is a new rendition of Kaori! This time I'm playing on the sterotype of the "hot teacher" seen in hair metal music videos from the 80's.

Yeah, I am that old.

Here's what's new:
                      - Hair: Now a shocking blonde!
                      - Eyes: Such a brilliant blue!
                      - Cosmetics: Sexy pink lipstick.
                      Resources:

No additional assets from other mods were used in the creation of this mod.
                      Tools:

Photoshop CS4
                      SB3 Utility 0.8.20
                      PPExtractor 0.8.0
                      Illusion Wizzard 0.4.6
                      Special Thanks (In no particular Order):

Darkhound - For the ESSENTIAL Illusion Wizzard.
                      Download the mod: HERE
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mod Name: Ai - Innocent Idol
                        Version: 1.0
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have tried my hardest to ensure this mod works as intended. However, I do realize the sometimes things get missed or don't work the way they're supposed to. If you can't find a fix for your issue in this README, Please PM me at Hongfire!

Permissions:
                        I'm happy to share assets from this mod with anyone UPON REQUEST! Any OFFICIAL MEMBER of the HongFire Modding club may use any assets from this mod without requesting permission first as long as credit is given.

Enjoy!
                        Spoiler
                        Release History:

Version 1.0
                        - Initial Release
                        Mod Application Method: Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard, v0.4.6 *REQUIRED*!!

1. This mod is designed to be installed with Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard! Do NOT extract or unzip this file, the Wizzard must use the mod in it's ZIPPED format.

4. If you copied the mod zip file you downloaded correctly, you will see [RGF][Ai][InnocentIdol][bmobius][v1.0] under the [Mods] tab.

5. Click [Apply mod] on the lower left hand. This will apply the mod your game automatically. This might take a minute or two so don't worry.

Description:

A different twist on the the popular Japanese Idol, Ai! It's taken a bit but I have really grown to like this character. So here's a remix on her now famous look

Here's what's new:
                        - Hair: A dark blue.
                        - Eyes: A deep violet.
                        - Cosmetics: Red fingernail polish.
                        - Clothes: A light blue shirt, light red bow and tartan skirt, pale green bra and panties, and white socks.
                        - Extra: A blue and white polka dot swimsuit!
                        Resources:

Darkhound - All Girls Uncensor v0.1 HERE
                        Tools:

Photoshop CS4
                        SB3 Utility 0.8.20
                        PPExtractor 0.8.0
                        Illusion Wizzard 0.4.6
                        Special Thanks (In no particular Order):

Darkhound - For the ESSENTIAL Illusion Wizzard and the uncensor!
                        Download the mod: HERE
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by bmobius; 03-06-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Red Skirt Outfit Mod..

Red Skirt Outfit NOT WIZZARD READY!

Name:	1267957641390.jpg
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	4823636
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by remymartin1986; 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM.
                          虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

Comment

New Male Uncensor + New All Girls Uncensor!

NEW!
                            Ok..from what i understand this was made by maliwei777..who im pretty sure is a member here. all i have done i made it "wizzard ready". hope you don't mind me sharing this with everyone maliwei777.This mod works waay better than the one i worked on...sigh..
                            ..but everyone should DL this mod! here is why:

1.Male member mostly matches body color now! (well..not perfectly but its better than it was..)
                            2.No more weird morphing to the male member when being handled. (like when getting a BJ and the head moves down with it).
                            3.Uncensor with p-hair applied to all girls (they have a-holes now too lol)

[also i'm not sure if the male uncensor has the same bloom lighting problem were the color looks darker than it is..try disabling the bloom if it doesnt look right.]
                            [Other Known Problems: seems that in certain position the male member sticks out the girls back..just another case of when you fix one thing another problem pops up...sigh..]

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0].jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	4824546Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]1.jpg
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	4824547Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]3.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	4824548Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]5.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	4824549Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]2.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	4824550Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]4.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	4824551Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]6.jpg
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	4824552

Here is the link. [RGF][All Girls+Guy][Uncensor][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]
                            http://www.mediafire.com/?yj0mgj24nwn

Other Mods
                            New! Had another request for the girls uncensor to be "bald","no hair"....soo here it is:

Name:	[RGF][All Girls][Uncensor-No.Hair][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0].jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	4824836Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls][Uncensor-No.Hair][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]1.jpg
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	4824837Click image for larger version

Name:	[RGF][All Girls][Uncensor-No.Hair][RemyM.maliwei777][v1.0]2.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	4824838

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjzjliwxjwu

Seems ppl have been asking me if i can make the male uncensor a little darker..well here it is (in attachment) ..since it only takes like 5min to do. the original looks better in the darker scenes though.. also here is a compare screenshot

Name:	darker.jpg
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	4824818

OK i've been getting alot of PM's of ppl who want the guy and girl mods separate....well usually you can just overwrite the mod that you don't like with another uncensor mod if you like. I'll up the male uncensor (in attachment) here just in case.

And here is the girls uncensor separate here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tnzjyuyznyk
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by remymartin1986; 03-24-2010, 09:59 AM.
                            虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

Comment

Colour Change Mods

I saw there were a few colour mods and I decided to make some myself to make sure they are perfect, only to discover how incredibly difficult it would be to get everything exact to the pixel.

I will be posting some of them I made, I will keep each individual mod separate for those who are only interested in something specific.

I will update this post and add more later. The current list of mods (all Wizzard ready) I have attached are:
                              For Kaori:
                              - Eye mod which changes her eyes from brown to aqua green.
                              - Hair mod which changes her hair from brown to golden orange.

Important: These mods are made for the game with the bloom effect off due to bloom being a massive hit to resources. They will look completely different with bloom on, for example the hair will be very bright and glowing, not the look I had in mind. I will attach a pic with the bloom on as an example. I made these mods with default/real colour settings in mind, but they will look significantly better with custom colour settings such as nVidia's "digital vibrance" setting.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Randomperson; 03-20-2010, 04:54 PM.
                              Please do not fill mod release threads with with thanks, if you like the work of someone you can thank them by adding reputation by clicking the star-like icon in the bottom left. Those types of threads only allow posts if they are mod releases as always stated in the first post.

Comment

Not Exactly the Same Category

I was going to update my previous post but I decided to keep them in separate posts because the previous post only contained colour changes and were in isolated files. That and it will be a bit cleaner and easier to see this way, the previous post was meant for separate individual mods.

So far what I attached in this post is a red mod for Kaori, here is the description I wrote in its txt:
                                "This mod changes Kaori's nails to red and for her teacher outfit changes her stockings, shoes and undergarments to red.

Aside from the colour changes, unused files have been removed along with the jewelery files to clean things up.

This mod contains Maliwei777's uncensor due to the files being in the same xx files."

Important: Since there is a 5MB limit for .7z file attachment I rar'd it into two, both are a single archive so when you extract the .7z from the rars you only need to do so from the first.

So far they've been downloaded an uneven amount of times so let me clarify again... you need BOTH the rar files as they are ONE archive. Download both rars and extract the .7z.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Randomperson; 03-24-2010, 03:40 PM.
                                Please do not fill mod release threads with with thanks, if you like the work of someone you can thank them by adding reputation by clicking the star-like icon in the bottom left. Those types of threads only allow posts if they are mod releases as always stated in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                                X