(Illusion) School Mate 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) School Mate 2

You can discuses about the mods and if they have a problems ! Any request such as "Where can i get the game" or "how to use the mod, when it has a readme file" will be deleted on sight.

Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:36 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• No problem. I agree that more variety means more fun. btw, to elaborate just means to describe in more detail what you mean.

Comment

• know how to solve the problem of points that do not match? help me please
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        Oops! Sorry about that! It was stfcool that was meant to!
        Oh, that would explain it

Are there plans to make a thread for SM2 translations or are we keeping it in this thread? I'd like to be able to keep up with the latest subtitles for the game.

Comment

• who here likes PINK!?????????

Spoiler

anyone think it has to much pink?

Comment

• Just a tad. Kinda looks like a burn victim.

Comment

• Yepp, looks pretty sunburnt. Sorry.

Comment

• more like got edited in photoshop

Comment

• Sorry for the lack of updates. Damn, it's been 4 weeks.
                  Here's some new subtitles (let's call it ver 0.4).
                  All the story scenes are translated (aside from a couple of lines that I couldn't understand).
                  I also translated set 5 (scene transitions, though I'm not sure if these lines are even used in the game) and set 0 (first line said by the girl at the beginning of a freemode scene).
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks man, keep it up.
                    http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07493/tenmacopyoj3.jpg
                    imageshack is evil ~shragei
                    But i am worse ~KaInEvIL
                    Are you ? ~SethsDemon
                    Yawn Mod abuse ~KaInEvIL

Comment

• You da' man. Is that still cool to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ren206 View Post
                        Sorry for the lack of updates. Damn, it's been 4 weeks.
                        Here's some new subtitles (let's call it ver 0.4).
                        All the story scenes are translated (aside from a couple of lines that I couldn't understand).
                        I also translated set 5 (scene transitions, though I'm not sure if these lines are even used in the game) and set 0 (first line said by the girl at the beginning of a freemode scene).
                        *thumbs up*
                        Nice work!

Comment

• This may seem like an odd issue but it's one that I can't find in the threads.

If I install any of the profundis mods using Illusion Wizzard the game will start, run through the selection process and then when it's loading the scene it crashes and gives me a forced to close error. Once I uninstall the mod it works fine. Non-profundis mods seem to work ok.

What's even stranger is that if I install the mod on SM2 AG3 also stops working and crashes when loading a scene.

I'm running Windows XP, pentium, 1 GB ram, NVidia 6000 series card.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Comment

• This may seem like an odd issue but it's one that I can't find in the threads.

If I install any of the profundis mods using Illusion Wizzard the game will start, run through the selection process and then when it's loading the scene it crashes and gives me a forced to close error. Once I uninstall the mod it works fine. Non-profundis mods seem to work ok.
                            exactly the same here every mod causes a crash! any ideas?

thx in advance

Comment

• @ Omne35 and ChaosHellfire

I had the same issue, and posted the solution of the problem in this same thread.
                              So happy page hunting, next time read the thread from a to z.
                              Also the solution to your problem is in the [Illusion] School Mate 2 discussion and FAQ (read first post!), read first post!
                              Last edited by backbraker; 08-03-2010, 10:16 AM. Reason: adding words
                              He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Comment

• I understand, you sir are a sadist however thx for the quick reply and i found IT muahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X