(Illusion) School Mate 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) School Mate 2

You can discuses about the mods and if they have a problems ! Any request such as "Where can i get the game" or "how to use the mod, when it has a readme file" will be deleted on sight.

Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:36 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Either I'm doing it wrong or Illusion changed the PP format for the final version of SM2. When trying to unpack qa_00_00_04.pp (the UI images), all the files are corrupted. The same procedure did work for the same file from in the demo version.

On a related note: The PP file of the bonus content seems to be in the same format as the trial PPs since I can unpack that one without any problems.

*goes to light the SSP signal*
    「HF-modding/translation」
    English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
    Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

Originally posted by ruru View Post
      Either I'm doing it wrong or Illusion changed the PP format for the final version of SM2. When trying to unpack qa_00_00_04.pp (the UI images), all the files are corrupted.
      I can confirm that.
      The SM2 Retail format is different than SM2 Trial and is not extracted correctly by PPExtractor.

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
      [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

is anyone making breast size mods? who is the bustiest chick in the game and is there a way to make breast bigger ingame?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyero View Post
          is anyone making breast size mods? who is the bustiest chick in the game and is there a way to make breast bigger ingame?
          there are 4 girls but they share the same body so they all have the same breast size, Huge and you cannot change it......
          BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER

Comment

Guys, Which one of the Official patches goes first?

school2_03_plus.exe or school2_sp.exe ? both have 2 common files

qa_00_00_16.pp and the .exe ... one will overwrite the other.

My guess is the "SP" goes first, then the "Plus".. but if thats so, then the "Plus" is enough and no need for the "SP"? since the "SP" only has 2 files. the .pp and the .exe. which are available on the "plus"

Comment

Originally posted by moduz94 View Post
              there are 4 girls but they share the same body so they all have the same breast size, Huge and you cannot change it......
              This is only true when their bras are on. Once you take them off you'll see that the purple square girl actually has more modest sized breasts in comparison. The other 3 actually enlarge.
              Last edited by evact; 06-27-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I've released an updated version of the IllusionWizzard profile for SM2 that adds support for the addon SM2 Plus.

Get it here
                「HF-modding/translation」

Comment

SM2 English UI version 0.9 beta

Sorry for the double post.
                  「HF-modding/translation」

Comment

translation

Just a quick note that the Hako SDT Tool by ScumSuckingPig works just fine on Schoolmate 2. This enables a rather easy translation of written dialogue. Unfortunately the 3D scenes feature loads of spoken text and there seems to be no script for that.

Anyways, here's the translation of the written dialogue for the first 3 scenes (prologue, kissing and footjob). I'm working on the rest.

PS. (?) at the beginning of a line means that I'm not sure of the translation.

PPS. I haven't installed all the plus addons, so my qa_00_00_08.pp might contain less scripts (I have 55).

Comment

Originally posted by Ren206 View Post
                      Just a quick note that the Hako SDT Tool by ScumSuckingPig works just fine on Schoolmate 2. This enables a rather easy translation of written dialogue. Unfortunately the 3D scenes feature loads of spoken text and there seems to be no script for that.

Anyways, here's the translation of the written dialogue for the first 3 scenes (prologue, kissing and footjob). I'm working on the rest.

PS. (?) at the beginning of a line means that I'm not sure of the translation.

PPS. I haven't installed all the plus addons, so my qa_00_00_08.pp might contain less scripts (I have 55).
                      I started translating as well until I noticed you already had a large lead on me, haha. I did start like an hour ago, I forgot to check if anyone else was translating or not, I could have saved myself so much time.

Anyways, I really like what you have so far, and I have a few places that could use improvement but overall it's just preference I guess, so it's nothing you really need to change.
                      Otherwise yeah, it only has 55 SDT files even patched, as far as I can tell, so you're fine.

-------------

Ruru, I've tried your english translation with the Illusion_Wizzard .4.3 using PPextractor .9 and the sm2 profile v2, and whenever I install the patch I get this screenshot attached. However, every thing else works just fine, except that one screen. Removing the mod doesn't fix it, as it's still broken. I'm not sure why it's doing this, and I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Hikarusama; 06-28-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hikarusama View Post
                        Ruru, I've tried your english translation with the Illusion_Wizzard .4.3 using PPextractor .9 and the sm2 profile v2, and whenever I install the patch I get this screenshot attached. However, every thing else works just fine, except that one screen. Removing the mod doesn't fix it, as it's still broken. I'm not sure why it's doing this, and I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
                        From the looks of it, you probably don't have the first bonus content patch installed (the one that adds additional H positions and hairstyles). If possible, uninstall the translation mod, install the bonus content patch and then reinstall the translation. That should fix your problem.
                        「HF-modding/translation」

Comment

Originally posted by Hikarusama View Post
                          I started translating as well until I noticed you already had a large lead on me, haha. I did start like an hour ago, I forgot to check if anyone else was translating or not, I could have saved myself so much time.
                          Sorry, I should have asked why you wanted the sdt tool, heh.
                          Anyways, I really like what you have so far, and I have a few places that could use improvement but overall it's just preference I guess, so it's nothing you really need to change.
                          I'm open to suggestions. And I don't know what ニホイmeans in the footjob postscene.
                          Otherwise yeah, it only has 55 SDT files even patched, as far as I can tell, so you're fine.
                          Cool. We could split the workload though if you're interested. I'm currently at work and don't have the game at hand but as far as I remember there are scene 0, pre/post scenes 1-17 from the main story line and scenes 101-117 from... not sure where. Currently I've done scenes 0, 1 and 2 and partly 5. You could start from scene 17 (or 117), we'll see where in the middle we meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ruru View Post
                            From the looks of it, you probably don't have the first bonus content patch installed (the one that adds additional H positions and hairstyles). If possible, uninstall the translation mod, install the bonus content patch and then reinstall the translation. That should fix your problem.
                            Well, this is what I'm seeing when I don't install the translation.

I've installed the school2_sp, school2_03_plus as well as すくぅ~るメイト2 追加データ+修正パッチ which is the additional H positions I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong and still missing something.

Ruru, It's like, 2:30am where I live and I'm headed to bed finally, haha, so I'll get to work on that when I get up tomorrow.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, based on the screenshot you have said bonus content patch installed. Can you try installing the translation manually?
                              「HF-modding/translation」

Comment

Working...
                              X