No announcement yet.

Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tools] Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Please post anything related to Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer in this thread.
    This included how to use it, bug reports, requests for new features, etc.
    If you want to have any links added, please let me know by PM.
    For any serious modding, don't forget to get the mother of all Illusion modding tools SB3utility made by the one and only Alamar.

Current requirements for all my programs
    (*) .NET Framework 2.0 SP1
    (*) .NET Framework 3.0 for Illusion Wizzard v0.5 and higher and for Illusion Morpher v0.3 and higher
    (*) .NET Framework 4.0 for Illusion Morpher v0.4 and higher
    (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition. You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"
    (*) If you have a newer windows with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 it is fine as well
    (*) Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows7 -> please note that you might have to run the exe files as "Administrator" in the newer windows versions

Where you can get the tools and addition stuff
    I will upload my files to the following file hosters:
    [MF] --> Mediafire
    [SS] --> Sendspace
    If you cannot access any of the above file hosters or if a link is down, let my know.

What I am currently working on
    Illusion Wizzard - new feature to be able to change texture files inside xx files --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - redesign of the texture editor to make it easier to support new games, starting with support for RGF and next beeing probably SM2 --> status: in progress
    Illusion Wizzard - improved auto detection of game install folder (IW will check additional registry keys) --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - support of FRAME matrix changes through wizzard mod files --> status: finished

Illusion Morpher - improvement of morph accuracy when morphing to destination object using the vertex normal info.--> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - fun feature to be able to meassure bust/waist/hips of a girl body in mqo format and show you the values including bra size --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph obj files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph svi files and to create xdiff files based on svi and/or mqo files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - flipping of y/z coordinates supported and inverting of x coordinates --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph .x (directx) files --> status: on hold
    Illusion Morpher - upgrade to version 0.4: this is a major update that will include a real time 3D morph preview window--> status: in progress

Please note that development on SB3 Wizzard has been discontinued. You can still use it as is, but don't expect major support or new bug fixes or features.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 06:02 AM. Reason: Add prefix
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Illusion Wizzard - news, latest version, etc (current version is 0.5.2.0) [MF] [SS] [MU]

Purpose of the tool
    The program has been created to greatly simplify the installation of mods for all newer Illusion games (since after SB2). IW format is the mod format used by most of the HF community to distribute mods for Illusion games. The tool has a graphical interface and is easy to use, even for beginners. For many of the newer games there is also a save file editor and/or a texture editor and/or some girl/guy editor included.

what else you will need/how to get started
    Copy the executable file "Illusion_Wizzard.exe" to any directory you like. Make sure that the file "SB3UtilityGlobals.dll" is in the same folder. Copy all the other folders in the distribution package as well. Don't change the structure of the sub folders. That's it - you are ready to go...
    (*) you need the lst and pp file optimization service mod to use collision detection for schoolmate [MF] [SS] [MU]
    (*) if you want to use the new pp file defrag feature, you need to download "Contig.exe" and put it into the <wizzard install>\_general\tools directory - you can get it here

information on mod file structure
    First of all, the mod file structure is as close to the mod file structure known from SB3 as it was possible. Let's asume I just made a mod named mytest that is a clothing mod for all girls. The .7z filename would be something like [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].7z
    Inside this file there has to be the following file structure: directories in red, files in blue
    [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].txt -> file with description of the mod
    [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1].jpg -> preview pic for the mod
    [SM][all girls][mytest][darkhound][v0.1]1.jpg -> an additional preview pic for the mod. If you need even more pics, you can add jpgs with <modfilename>2.jpg, <modfilename>3.jpg and so on.
    SM -> directory to include all the mods for the main game (this is the same name as the gameID from the game profile file, check next section for details)
    SM\LST_INSERT -> all the files to mod lst files using afkhound lst insert format have to be placed in this directory
    SM\TGA_INSERT -> all the tga files that should to use the tga insert logic have to be placed in this directory
    SM\<anyfile>.pp -> this file will be directly copied into the game\data directory replacing any existing <anyfile>.pp
    SM\sm05_00 -> any file in this directory will be inserted into the pp file sm05_00.pp. If the pp does not yet exist it will be created. Any exisiting file with the same name will be overwritten.
    SM2\qa_00_00_00\A01_00_00.xx\<anytexture>.<bmp|tga> -> If the xx file A01_00_00 exists in the pp file qa_00_00_00, and the texture <anytexture>.<bmp|tga> exists inside the xx file, it will be replaced by the one from the mod.
    AA\jcp00_00_00\A01_00_00_01.xx\FRAME\<matrix_change_file>.txt This is the new structure for the frame matrix value changes inside an xx inside a pp file. Undo file creation is supported. Syntax in "frame name" [tab] first frame matrix value (like in sb3u) [tab] second frame matrix value ... and so one. Order is from left to right and then down. If you do not want to change/specify a value you can skip it using several [tab] directly after one another. This means the original value will be kept.
    AG3\M_TEX --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to create subdirs in this directories with the same name as in the game's save\m_tex\<subdirs>. Any file you put into this <subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_tex\<subdir>. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod.
    AG3\M_COS --> (so far this function is AG3 only) you need to put files or create subdirs in this directory
    Any file you put into the M_COS directory will be copied to the game save\m_cos\ directory. Any file in the M_COS\<subdir> will be copied to the game save\m_cos\<subdir>. Missing directories will be created. Any existing file will be replaced and a copy will be created in the backup to undo the mod

supported illusion games and main folder names
    The main directories in the 7z file(s) to be used with Illusion Wizzard have to have the following names (in capital letters):
    (*) for Schoomate: SM
    (*) for Artificial Girl 3: AG3
    (*) for Illusion Hako: HAKO
    (*) for HAKO Vignette: HAKO_VIGNETTE
    (*) for @Home Mate: AHM
    (*) for @Home Mate Photo: AHM_PHOTO
    (*) for Esk Mate: ESK_MATE
    (*) for Yuusha: YUUSHA
    (*) for Yuusha Botsu: YUUSHA_BOTSU
    (*) for Real Girlfriend: RGF
    (*) for Real Girlfriend Special: RGF_Special
    (*) for Schoolmate 2: SM2
    (*) for Schoolmate 2 special/plus: SM2PLUS
    (*) for Sexy Beach 3: SB3
    (*) for Sexy Beach 3 Plus: SB3PLUS
    (*) Rapelay: RL or Data (for RL Harem format)
    (*) Sexy Beach Zero: SBZERO
    (*) Artificial Academy: AA_EDIT for Maker and AA_PLAY for Game
    (*) Wakeari: WAKE

version history
    [0.5.2.0 beta] - official support for wakeari
    new features:
    - support for wakeari

[0.5.1.0 beta] - new features, some bug fixes
    bug fixes:
    - folder settings for addons should now work when using
    manual game folder settings

new features:
    - AA game profile added to the distribution
    - AAMake2Decrypt.exe added to the distribution
    - frame matrix value changes are now supported by Wizzard
    - AA save and png editor added (not all functions included yet)

[0.5.0.1 beta] - bug fix and 64bit OS support
    bug fixes:
    - wizzard should run on 64bit OS now
    - contig flag will now be loaded correctly when not skipping game selector screen
    Last edited by darkhound; 06-16-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Illusion Morpher - news, latest version, etc (current version is 0.3.1) [MF] [SS]

Purpose of the tool
      The program has been created to adjust mqo files in various ways. This includes adjusting/morphing one file to the shape of another, creation or recreation of symmetry in an object, closing of small gaps in models vertices without reducing vertex count, automatic refitting of clothes to the new shape. Easy redistribution of mods through the use of xdiff files and xdiff file lists.

Copy the executable file "Illusion_morpher.exe" to any directory you like. Make sure that the file "SB3UtilityGlobals.dll" is in the same folder. Keep all the folders that come with the zip file. That's it - you are ready to go...

list of games with direct pp file support
      Rapelay, Schoolmate, AG3, Hako, @HomeMate, Yuusha, RGF, Schoolmate2, Artificial Academy. In addition, all mqo and obj files from any game are supported as well

version history
      [0.3.1 beta] - SVI file creation based on mqo added
      new features:
      - svi files can now be craeted based on an mqo with one object (check the svi tab)
      - one or multiple svi files can be analysed and the result can be written to a text file
      - archive size has grown considerably due to the use of the mogre dlls

[0.3.0 beta] - Artificial Academy support and improvements
      bug fixes:
      - some minor ones - don't remember what exactly

new features:
      - Alamar's SB3UtilityGlobals.dll is used directly now instead of the outdated texturemethods.dll
      - Artificial Academy pp, xx and svi files are now supported
      - morphing of svi and obj files is now supported as well
      - morphing with smoothing enabled has been improved (new calculation and y direction can be selected now)
      - creation of xdiff files can now be done based on mqo and svi files or a mix of the 2
      - xdiff file creation based on multiple svi files supported (makes AA morphing a lot easier)
      - morpher now has an ini file to store several folders which can be selected in the main screen
      - swapping if y with z coordinates is now supported for xdiff files (usefull for some qbj files)
      - inverting x values is now supported (this will multiply x values by -1)
      - deletion of all lines in an xdiff that have 0 in all morph values is now supported

my thanks and credits go to
      (*) warior - for good ideas, testing and good company in irc
      (*) alamar for SB3UtilityGlobals.dll

some notes on xdiff file distribution
      From now on, I will not include any xdiff files in the morpher download package. The xdiff files will be bundled and a separate download package for each game together with a version number will be added to this post. If you have any xdiff file you want to share, PM me or post them in this thread. I will add them in the next distribution package for the game. You will ofc be credited in the readme. If you need any special xdiff file, feel free to ask.

list of the main features
      Spoiler
      (*) morphing of body to destination "form"
      (*) possibility to define areas to be excluded from the morphing (e.g. hands, feet, neck, private parts, whatever...)
      (*) smooth adjustment around/near the excluded areas
      (*) possibility to create "diff" files that store all the information necessary to repeate the mod by anyone else or that can be used to morph the clothes
      (*) moprhing and adjusting of mqo files and xx files inside pp files is supported (xx/pp not for hako atm)
      (*) morph destination search is based on multiple "weighted nearest neighbours" (1 to 5 selectable) which results in very good morph quality
      (*) possibility to morph/map uv coordinates to be able to use e.g. daz v4 high res textures
      (*) symmetry creation between left and right side or vice versa
      (*) correction of small gaps in the model by closing them (moving some vertices to the neighbours)
      (*) possibility to set morph strength - this allows for morphs that can be a mix of more than one destination form
      (*) now supports the use of multiple xdiff files at the same time
      (*) morph strength for x/y/z direction can be set for each xdiff file
      (*) the use of xdiff file sets is now supported (save and load)
      (*) checkbox for tight fitting clothes has been included
      (*) keep min distance checkbox has been added to grealy improve tight fitting of clothes
      (*) possibility to create exclude lists from mqo objects has been added
      (*) size changer for pp files has been added
      (*) the selection of xx files and objects can now be saved in the xx file selector
      (*) File name filter for xx files inside pp files has been added to speed up pp file loading
      (*) button to morph xm files has finally been reactivated (still experimental)
      (*) and finally possipility to morph several pp files with the same xdiff (e.g. for AG3 clothes). With selection screen that dispalys preview pic, info if the pp file has been morphed, info on backup, possibility to restore backup before morph, etc.
      (*) if you morph a pp file, the xdiff file list together with morph strength will now be stored in the pp file folder, so that you always know how you morphed the pp file - this is also used to know if a file has been morphed or not
      (*) xdiff file creation based on svi and mqo files is now supported (also based on multiple files)
      (*) svi and obj files can now be morphed as well
      Attached Files
      Last edited by darkhound; 08-19-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

AG3 Texturer - news, latest version, etc (current version is 0.2) [MF] [SS] [MU]

Purpose of the tool
        The program has been created to be able to overlay clothes textures for the AG3 maker. The reason for that tool to exist was a dicussion you can read in this post. There are multiple advantages of this tool compared to the standard maker overlay feature. No ugly recoloring (grey edges). Possibility for hue/saturation/brightness changes, color overlay, gamma adjustements, greyscale conversion, ...

Copy the executable file "AG3_Texturer.exe" and the ini file "AG3_Texturer.ini" to any directory you like. That's it - you are ready to go...

version history
        [0.2 beta] - some new features and improvements
        - gamma correction for base and overlay images has been added
        - greyscale conversion for base and overlay image has been added
        - ini file to specify base directories has been added
        - some new buttons (file selection for base/overlay file and "add to base directory")
        - ranges for H/S/V have been fixed

[0.1 beta] - initial release
        Attached Files
        Last edited by darkhound; 04-29-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Illusion Wizzard has been updated to version 0.4.7 (SM2, SB3 and RL support added)

Comment

Illusion Morpher has been updated to version 0.2.8 (SM2 pp file support added and some more new features). Check the post on the first page of this thread.

Comment

Illusion Wizzard 0.4.7 &amp; SB3

Hi there,
              I've been trying out the new version (0.4.7) of Illusion Wizzard.
              Since it supports SB3 now I wanted to replace good old SB3 Wizzard and tried to install various mods, but for some reason it's not working right for me.
              Most of time I try to install a mod an error message appears:
              "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
              "Value cannot be null.
              Parameter name: path."
              Apparently the program can't find the right path, but I may be wrong with that.
              Some other mods can be installed successfully, but when I go ingame it shows they haven't been installed...
              When I select status the program tells me the installation status is ok (I've tried manual setting for the folders too).

Sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it could be...
              And please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors, English is not my native language.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerster View Post
                Hi there,
                I've been trying out the new version (0.4.7) of Illusion Wizzard.
                Since it supports SB3 now I wanted to replace good old SB3 Wizzard and tried to install various mods, but for some reason it's not working right for me.
                Most of time I try to install a mod an error message appears:
                "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
                "Value cannot be null.
                Parameter name: path."
                Apparently the program can't find the right path, but I may be wrong with that.
                Some other mods can be installed successfully, but when I go ingame it shows they haven't been installed...
                When I select status the program tells me the installation status is ok (I've tried manual setting for the folders too).

Sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it could be...
                And please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors, English is not my native language.
                It is probably the same old problem with the sb3_0000.pp, sb3_0001.pp file and so on... Same for Plus: sb3x_1000.pp, sb3x_1001.pp and so on...
                The problem is, that Illusion decided for one crazy reason or another, that with each patch for sb3 they increased the number in the pp file that holds the lst files.

To correct the problem you have two options:
                option 1: Open your sb3 and sb3 plus folders and check the pp files that are named sb3_000Y.pp and sb3x.100Y.pp (for plus folder) where Y can be 1, 2, 3 etc. Now when the highest number Y is let's say 2 in your folders, then change the SB3.pro file in the wizzard's game_profiles folder accordingly. Open it and replace sb3_0000.pp by sb3_0002.pp and sb3x_1000.pp by sb3x_1002.pp.

option2: Checking the files is the same. After you found the highest numer, delete the files with lower number, so e.g. if the highest number is again 2. Delete the files sb3_0000.pp and sb3_0001.pp and SB3x_1000.pp and SB3x_1001.pp. After that rename the files sb3_0002.pp --> sb3_0000.pp and in sb3 plus folder: sb3x_1002.pp --> sb3x_1000.pp. The deleted pp files are not used by the game so you won't damage your sb3 installation. If you choose option2, you don't have to change the sb3.pro file.

If this still does not help, upload one of the mod files that causes problems or leads to errors and I will try it myself.
                Last edited by darkhound; 10-09-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                  It is probably the same old problem with the sb3_0000.pp, sb3_0001.pp file and so on... Same for Plus: sb3x_1000.pp, sb3x_1001.pp and so on...
                  The problem is, that Illusion decided for one crazy reason or another, that with each patch for sb3 they increased the number in the pp file that holds the lst files.

To correct the problem you have two options:
                  option 1: Open your sb3 and sb3 plus folders and check the pp files that are named sb3_000Y.pp and sb3x.100Y.pp (for plus folder) where Y can be 1, 2, 3 etc. Now when the highest number Y is let's say 2 in your folders, then change the SB3.pro file in the wizzard's game_profiles folder accordingly. Open it and replace sb3_0000.pp by sb3_0002.pp and sb3x_1000.pp by sb3x_1002.pp.

option2: Checking the files is the same. After you found the highest numer, delete the files with lower number, so e.g. if the highest number is again 2. Delete the files sb3_0000.pp and sb3_0001.pp and SB3x_1000.pp and SB3x_1001.pp. After that rename the files sb3_0002.pp --> sb3_0000.pp and in sb3 plus folder: sb3x_1002.pp --> sb3x_1000.pp. The deleted pp files are not used by the game so you won't damage your sb3 installation. If you choose option2, you don't have to change the sb3.pro file.

If this still does not help, upload one of the mod files that causes problems or leads to errors and I will try it myself.
                  I've tried both of your solutions (my highest number was 1), but both didn't work.
                  It doesn't matter which mod I actually try, I always get on of those two errors...
                  For example [SB3][Clothes][All Girls][Cosplay Set][wurlox][darkhound][v1.1] is one of the mods that make the error message appear and [SB3] [CGI] [All Girls] [Uncensored CGIs] [took] [v1.0] is one of those, which don't produce an error message, but still aren't installed.
                  I also tried to use the save patcher (to see if it works), but it didn't (it couldn't find the save file, although there clearly is one).
                  I've re-installed the game (maybe my installation was messed up?), but it didn't help either.
                  However, the SB3 Wizzard still works fine to me for some reason.

Comment

I checked the mod files and unfortunately there are still some bugs in the Wizzard. The SB3 game profile contains a wrong entry as well. I need to do some more testing before I can release a new version that hopefully fixes all the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                      I checked the mod files and unfortunately there are still some bugs in the Wizzard. The SB3 game profile contains a wrong entry as well. I need to do some more testing before I can release a new version that hopefully fixes all the bugs.
                      Good to hear you've found the problem (and to know I didn't mess something up ).
                      Thanks alot for looking into that!

Comment

i must be dumb because i cannot figure out how to use the morpher and also can't find any mqo files anywhere on my computer. please help, a tutorial would be nice.
                        the base figure models are to similar all you can change are breast and waist, i want to change hips and height also.
                        i installed ag3 to c:/program/illusion files but it is not there it is in c:/illusion , but there is nothing but pp files in that folder that i can open with morpher.
                        sorry for being such a noob, i am usually good at modding games.

Comment

modding ag3 can be complicated,there is a tool for this for that...ugh

The morpher was made because,ag3 make is so....lacking,that's how you can really customize your girl's and even that has it's limitations and complications,Everything is in those pp files and inside those are xx files(and other files) and inside those are other files....confused yet?...You want further info you will have to read up on the info...
                          A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

ok i see now pp files are compressed and contain the files that i want to change. i have worked with that before. what program do i use to uncompress pp files, so i can use the morpher. and is there a program to view the models. and what format are the meshes in, i use 3dmax,maya,poser,photoshop and several other programs fluently and can/will contribute loads of new content when i learn more.

sorry if this is to many questions for this thread, but there is no how to mod threads here, it would be a good idea to have one though.
                            you are welcome to delete this if it doesn't belong here.
                            and thank you for the info, now i feel a little more competent.

Comment

i cant get the wizzard open i get an error

the error is: font 'arial' doe not support style 'regular

im trying to use it for yuusha so if you could help much thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X