No announcement yet.

Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tools] Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Please post anything related to Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer in this thread.
    This included how to use it, bug reports, requests for new features, etc.
    If you want to have any links added, please let me know by PM.
    For any serious modding, don't forget to get the mother of all Illusion modding tools SB3utility made by the one and only Alamar.

Current requirements for all my programs
    (*) .NET Framework 2.0 SP1
    (*) .NET Framework 3.0 for Illusion Wizzard v0.5 and higher and for Illusion Morpher v0.3 and higher
    (*) .NET Framework 4.0 for Illusion Morpher v0.4 and higher
    (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition. You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"
    (*) If you have a newer windows with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 it is fine as well
    (*) Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows7 -> please note that you might have to run the exe files as "Administrator" in the newer windows versions

Where you can get the tools and addition stuff
    I will upload my files to the following file hosters:
    [MF] --> Mediafire
    [SS] --> Sendspace
    If you cannot access any of the above file hosters or if a link is down, let my know.

What I am currently working on
    Illusion Wizzard - new feature to be able to change texture files inside xx files --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - redesign of the texture editor to make it easier to support new games, starting with support for RGF and next beeing probably SM2 --> status: in progress
    Illusion Wizzard - improved auto detection of game install folder (IW will check additional registry keys) --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - support of FRAME matrix changes through wizzard mod files --> status: finished

Illusion Morpher - improvement of morph accuracy when morphing to destination object using the vertex normal info.--> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - fun feature to be able to meassure bust/waist/hips of a girl body in mqo format and show you the values including bra size --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph obj files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph svi files and to create xdiff files based on svi and/or mqo files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - flipping of y/z coordinates supported and inverting of x coordinates --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph .x (directx) files --> status: on hold
    Illusion Morpher - upgrade to version 0.4: this is a major update that will include a real time 3D morph preview window--> status: in progress

Please note that development on SB3 Wizzard has been discontinued. You can still use it as is, but don't expect major support or new bug fixes or features.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 06:02 AM. Reason: Add prefix
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

• im sorry to have wasted your time
    Last edited by nami2007; 07-12-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• how can I download it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frujul View Post
        how can I download it ?
        You got to be kidding me ... Someone please shoot him
        What do you want to download? If it is any of my tools, look on the first page of this thread. Every tool has it's own release/download post there.
        If you are talking about something else you got the wrong thread.

Comment

• May i ask some stupid question?
          Why i can't use the texture editor in SM2? It show that i have problem with my Texture_editor.ini.

Comment

• Hi, got a question about Darkhound Illusion Morpher (by the way great job, awesome soft).
            I would like to create an xdiff based on a girl custom face but cant find a guide that explains how to achieve it.
            I tried by myself but didnt succeed. I have the modded girl pp file ( and extracted xx files) but it seems the morpher only want mqo or dvi file. Or at least it seems.
            If someone would be kind enough to help me, or link me to a tutorial if one exists somewhere.
            Thx.

Comment

• It may depend on the game you are trying to mod. But if you would try that for Yuusha, you would run into a problem. The vertex morphs in the XA units which control the mimic would have to be morphed also. And although IM is capable to morph such XA MQOs, I currently know no way to import them back. But may be Darkhound creates XA units for XA MQOs? I would have to check the sources. Later.

Creating XDiffs: export a head with SB3U as MQO. Make your changes and save the result as MQO. Then specify both MQOs in IM to create a xdiff file. The important thing is: dont remove or add a vertex! Only moving is allowed.

Edit: I searched through IM and did not find any XA generation. So I cant help you immediately, but there is some XA morphing support in SB3U soon. You can see some first impressions in my blog here on HF.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 07-15-2011, 06:23 AM. Reason: research in IM for XA generation

Comment

• "The missing link"

Here is a small tut for morphing heads. The names are Yuusha-related.
                1. xdiff creation
                  1. export head with SB3U as MQO : el_10_00.xx, el_O_kao
                  2. make your differences (only moving vertices!) in Metasequoia and store the result with a different name.
                  3. create xdiff in IM : supply exported MQO first, then your work.
                  4. save xdiff
                2. XA morphing
                  1. export XA MQO with SB3U : mo00_00_00.pp, el_10_00.xx, el_10_00.xa
                    Select each clip with 'kao' and export : kao_me, kao_kuti, kao_mimi
                  2. In IM choose load xdiff file(s). Select the XA option first then add xdiff file.
                  3. morph xa mqo file(s) : el_O_kao-kao_me-0.morph.mqo, el_O_kao-kao_kuti-0.morph.mqo, el_O_kao-kao_mimi-0.morph.mqo
                  4. rename the output files to match exactly the names SB3U exported to.
                  5. drag 'n drop the renamed files into SB3U or use open to load.
                  6. click each file and Add / Replace with defaults.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by enimaroah; 07-17-2011, 07:51 AM. Reason: corrected XA option and morph xa mqo

Comment

• Illusion Morpher v0.3.1 has been released
                  It now support the creation of new SVI files based on mqo files.

Get it from here

@enimaroah
                  XA morphing
                  3. morph mqo/obj file(s) : el_O_kao-kao_me-0.morph.mqo, el_O_kao-kao_kuti-0.morph.mqo, el_O_kao-kao_mimi-0.morph.mqo
                  Dont try morph xa mqo file(s) as it currently (v0.2.8.1, v0.3.0) always returns with an error.

What is this about? To my knowledge there is no problem with the "morph xa mqo files" function. Can you please explain what error/problem you got using it.
                  If you are getting a message like that "the number of vertices is not identical to ...." then you are not using it in the way it is supposed to be used. In any case please let me know.
                  Last edited by darkhound; 07-17-2011, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for this new functionality!

Yes, it is the mismatching number of vertices error. I checked the xdiff file. It has the same number of vertices as ALL the objects in the mqo(s). I even checked the decompiled sources, but I couldn't find the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                      Thanks for this new functionality!

Yes, it is the mismatching number of vertices error. I checked the xdiff file. It has the same number of vertices as ALL the objects in the mqo(s). I even checked the decompiled sources, but I couldn't find the problem
                      BEFORE you load the xdiff you need to check the box "use for xa mqo" (you can find it in the xdiff selection window). If this box is NOT checked, wizzard will auto remove entries with duplicate vertex coordinates from the xdiff file to avoid wrong morphing results and to improve performance. Since the XA morphing is not done on a nearest neighbour approach, but index based insted. Meaning vertex 1 will be morphed according to line 1 in the xdiff etc. It is mandatory that you do have the exact same number of lines in the xdiff as in the mqo you want to morph.
                      You can use the "normal" nearest neighbour morphing on the xa mqo files as well, but you will not get the same results, meaning the result will not be as good.
                      Here is a short explanation why:
                      Let's assume you create a bigger mouth for a head mqo file.
                      Now in a laughing or sad state the mouth is moved up or down at the sides in the morphed original mqo.
                      If you use a nearest neighbour approach on that, you might wind up with some parts of the mouth not beeing morphed, because the original area around the part where the mouth is now (the moved up or down part) were not changed.
                      With the index based morphing this does not happen, because the mouth part still got the same index positions in the mqo and therefore is correctly morphed wider as well.

Next time if something like that comes up, just ask ...
                      Last edited by darkhound; 07-17-2011, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Sorry, that I didn't ask before and thank you for your explanation.

So you can use the XA option for each xdiff independantly. That's fine! To make this clearer for a user, could you make it a column which can be checked per xdiff?

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                          Sorry, that I didn't ask before and thank you for your explanation.

So you can use the XA option for each xdiff independantly. That's fine! To make this clearer for a user, could you make it a column which can be checked per xdiff?
                          I could, but it doesn' make sense and will only cause problems, because you either do xa morphing which means all the xdiff files you have in your list need to use the flag before loading. Or you don't which means you should not use that flag at all. In addition, the xdiff files are loaded into internal structures directly when you load them into the list. It is during that process that the removal of the duplicates is done, so you could not change the "xa morphing" flag later on anyway without having to reload them. I could maybe store the xdiff files 2 times with xa and without the xa option and then use the appropriate set automatically. But this would also complicate matters and it will take time ... for almost no benefit. At least once you know how it works.

Illusion Wizzard v0.5.1 has been released
                          You can get it here

Comment

• Excuse me darkhound and enimaroah, I've been trying to get Illusion Wizzard working for quite some time now, i was first using the 0.4.7.1 version and when I would apply a mod it gave me an error AG3 Decrypter has stopped working, so I tried your latest version 0.5.1.0 and I can't even get it to open, and I tried to used that modified SB3UtilityGlobals.dll that enimaroah posted, but it still gave me the same error, and I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                              You can get it here
                              Thanks for the update, just checked the SB3 support.

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                              Ok, didn't know XMAS addon pp files were inluded in the HF patch. I can change the lst pp files in the game profile for the next release.
                              Looks like you forgot this.

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                              @Gerster - I did a quick check on the file and did not see a reason why it should cause problems. I don't have the sources and tools with me right now. You will have to wait at least until the next week end. Hopefully I have some time to check it out. Probably something wrong with the collision detection. It was a bit tricky as far as I remember with all these line blockings and so on. If the error happens on my system as well, I am sure I can track it down and fix it.
                              The error still remains, did you have time to look into it?

Comment

• Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                                You can get it here
                                So~ Can it change the face now??

Originally posted by StormWing
                                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X