No announcement yet.

Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tools] Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer - Releases and Discussion

Please post anything related to Illusion Wizzard, Illusion Morpher, AG3 Texturer in this thread.
    This included how to use it, bug reports, requests for new features, etc.
    If you want to have any links added, please let me know by PM.
    For any serious modding, don't forget to get the mother of all Illusion modding tools SB3utility made by the one and only Alamar.

Current requirements for all my programs
    (*) .NET Framework 2.0 SP1
    (*) .NET Framework 3.0 for Illusion Wizzard v0.5 and higher and for Illusion Morpher v0.3 and higher
    (*) .NET Framework 4.0 for Illusion Morpher v0.4 and higher
    (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition. You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"
    (*) If you have a newer windows with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 it is fine as well
    (*) Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows7 -> please note that you might have to run the exe files as "Administrator" in the newer windows versions

Where you can get the tools and addition stuff
    I will upload my files to the following file hosters:
    [MF] --> Mediafire
    [SS] --> Sendspace
    If you cannot access any of the above file hosters or if a link is down, let my know.

What I am currently working on
    Illusion Wizzard - new feature to be able to change texture files inside xx files --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - redesign of the texture editor to make it easier to support new games, starting with support for RGF and next beeing probably SM2 --> status: in progress
    Illusion Wizzard - improved auto detection of game install folder (IW will check additional registry keys) --> status: finished
    Illusion Wizzard - support of FRAME matrix changes through wizzard mod files --> status: finished

Illusion Morpher - improvement of morph accuracy when morphing to destination object using the vertex normal info.--> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - fun feature to be able to meassure bust/waist/hips of a girl body in mqo format and show you the values including bra size --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph obj files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph svi files and to create xdiff files based on svi and/or mqo files --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - flipping of y/z coordinates supported and inverting of x coordinates --> status: finished
    Illusion Morpher - possibility to morph .x (directx) files --> status: on hold
    Illusion Morpher - upgrade to version 0.4: this is a major update that will include a real time 3D morph preview window--> status: in progress

Please note that development on SB3 Wizzard has been discontinued. You can still use it as is, but don't expect major support or new bug fixes or features.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 06:02 AM. Reason: Add prefix
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

• Here is what I did. Took a flat foot profile and modified into a "Barbie" style high heel profile. Transferred to two models. Everything works fine. Bent the toes to keep them perpendicular to the ground on one of them. Works great. xdiff makes perfect copies. Transfered the model one bent toe version (toes only) to resized model two. A position change only right? Why would the order have changed? Is there a way to fix this mess by copying from one to the other?

Edit: Problem solved. Using the Copy Order command fixed the ordering problem. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Last edited by hereaus; 02-04-2012, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• @hereaus - The problem is that you need to understand how certain things work in 3D modelling and in sb3u, so that you don't have to do everything by try and error.
      Let me try to explain the different "copy" options in sb3u in some more detail:

Some basics
      There are several information that are stored for each vertex in a 3D model to make it "moveable", to display light effects and reflections in the right way and to place the texture on the object. Vertex positions in x/y/z coordinates. This is the easiest to understand to use and to manipulate. Together with the uv mappings these are also the only information that are present in the mqo file format. In addition the 3D model also has "normals" information stored with each vertex. It is necessary to let the game engine know how to reflect light. This normal information is a vector with length 1.00 that is placed 90° to that vertex. Now you might ask how can a vector be 90° to a single spot? The answer is that the normals vector for a vertex ist the combined info from all the planes that the vertex is part of. Now in order to make the 3D object "moveable" you also have the bone information. Each vertex can be attached to up to 4 bones (this is how it is done by illusion). In addition there is also a bone weight connected to each of the attachements with a total bone weight of 1.00 for each vertex.

"copy near"
      The normals and/or bone attachments are recreated. Since you do not have the information stored in the mqo file, sb3u needs to recreate it based on what is available. In that case it copies the information from the nearest vertex of the original model to the one you import now. Knowing this, it is also understandable that this method will prove best results if the new vertices are near the original ones. That is also the reason why this works all right with clothes most of the time. The more tight the clothes are, the better the result. It does not work (well) if the new model is too different from the old one. This also applies to size changes, because if e.g. the new arm is nowhere near the original arm, then whatever part of the body is nearest is used to attach bones and normals. The result will look and move completely wrong. The same happens to your feet. Since the feet are in some parts no longer near the original feet, but near the leg instead, you will get weired movement results due to wrong bone attachments.
      The "copy near" function is not doing any weighted copying from several near neighbours like the morpher is doing. It will use all the info 100% from the 1 nearest (as in 3d distance x/y/z coordinates) neighbour.

"copy order"
      The normals and/or bone attachments are reused from the original model. For this to work, the import model does need to have the exact same structure. This means the number of vertices and the indices have to be the exact same as in the original model. If you only use the morpher on a model, this will always be the case. If you only reposition vertices using meta, this will always be the case. If you add or delete just one vertex, this will no longer be the case and you cannot use this import method. "Copy order" should almost always be the prefered import method if it can be used it produce the best results and will cause a lot less problems. If you want to normals to be recalculated, because you changed some parts of the body in a bigger way, you can always do that in sb3u afterwards. What happens in "copy order" is that the normal and/or bone information is not changed. Since it is attached to the vertex index information, each vertex of the new model will get the info from its original vertex.

hm... I should probably put this in the sb3u thread.
      If anything I wrote is not understandable or not correct, please let me know and I will change it.
      Last edited by darkhound; 02-05-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• i have been tryng to change the personality of the artificial girl 3 modded girls i have with the Wizard since i dont want to lose the mods on them
        example: i dont like the personality of the great Rikku from FFX-2 i found with the awesome modded hair that looks just like the game now if i try to change the personality using the maker i would lose the modded hairs
        so i use the wizard to change the personality of the girl in her base file and the traits in the save file
        the problem is that even if i save the modification the girl dint change the personality or the traits at all
        please help me
        P.S. when i make a modification it creates a original file how do i stop it?

Comment

• @hishinx:
          Try to use Llucia's AG3 Trait Editor.

Comment

• @Chieko Nakasato

thanks a lot im gonna try it rigth away

Comment

• just tryed works great but cant change the way girls call me like master, sempai or Onichan

Comment

• You need to check the "change js3cmi" file checkbox in the wizzard's editor or the save file will not be changed.

Comment

• i did so i checked the updjs3csi/pp checkbox but still nothing i have been tryng to get Felicia to call my character Master but nothing is working i even downloaded the config

Comment

• when you load a girl in the world she will say the name of the player character if its one of the used names by illusion
                    i use Akira an it works every time i load a girl into the game she will say Akira, Achan, Oniichan and the others
                    the wizard works perfectly when it comes to body size (just tested) but it dosent change either personality or way the girl call the player
                    im not sure of the traits tougth

Comment

• Umm excuse me but where is the dwnload button?

Comment

• It seems that some folx dont recognize links, if these are coloured and have an increased font size.

Several modders are using their signature to help finding their work. And signatures are displayed under posts including first posts of a thread.

Comment

• Hi guys.
                          I'm having some problems using the Illusion Wizzard.
                          it just wont open, doesn't matter how many times I click or how much I wait, doesn't work.
                          neither the decrypt tools are working...
                          what could it be???
                          I really need a helping hand here, can't do nothing like using a patch mode to any games that use .PPs

Comment

• That sounds as if you had a problem to run any .NET code. Many tools in this forum are compiled against .NET 3.5.

Comment

• Will source be released for these programs eventually?
                              Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Thanks for the reply, I'll try this.
                                but now I'm having another problem, I can't install/repear/unistall any net.framework
                                I'm trying to fix it....

Edit:
                                I manage to install, it was indeed, the net.framework issue.
                                Now I can open and use the Illusion Wizzard, thank you!!
                                Last edited by Uki; 03-05-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X