(Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

This is a post to share and discuss information and mod projects for Sexy Beach Zero. Our focus here is the development of mods and technical information that may help further these goals.

You will not find actual mod releases here and probably is not the best place to ask for support for a mod (I would suggest contacting the creator or any dedicated thread they may have). This area also does not contain game play help or installation help. Check out the useful links below:

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:53 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link
    "It's not magic Michael, it's an Illusion!"

• I want to export some of the characters for use with 3dmax but I dont know how the bodypart sizes are handled since all the bodies have the same default sizes. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by ferlanga View Post
      I want to export some of the characters for use with 3dmax but I dont know how the bodypart sizes are handled since all the bodies have the same default sizes. Any ideas?
      There are no XA units for this purpose or better: I found none. But the individualization for the five girls could lie in the XM units. Alamar made a reader for XM units. Since this tool was made three years before SBZ was released it might be unable to read them. But even if it can show you the data, I dont know any tool which would apply them or would allow a conversion to another format.

Edit: The Illusion Morpher can handle XM units!
      Edit2: All .XM units deleted and the game shows no difference. Last chance SVI units which can be also handled by IM.
      Last edited by enimaroah; 10-09-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Well, I could do some scaling within the object tree in SB3U by choosing the bones assigned to the breasts, but I think its the same or worse as doing it on a 3d editing program.

Comment

• SVI morphing would be more precise than changing the skeleton, but it would force you to use IM.

It is not clear to me why the game allows to set each body part to only five sizes, while it could allow seamless morphing.

Comment

• in Which PP file are the uncensored pubic hair textures stored usually? just cant see them

Comment

• someone pls make or port more hair styles...

Image removed.

Comment

• Hey guys, are there any mods where you can have the girls wear gloves? It's my fetish and would appreciate if anyone could point me to one, preferably wizzard ready as I am illiterate when it comes to cmd lines, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldMembr View Post
                  Good job almost wizard ready except for the image and readme file name needs to be that same as the 7z archive name. Fixed that and added the borders around the talk images.

Wizard Ready

http://www.mediafire.com/?ca018q3hrsbfe8h
                  Can someone reup download link

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                    Can someone reup download link
                    It is in the post above http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...57#post2698957

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
                      I saw that, but this is fixed version, if no one give me new link then I will down unfix version
                      Last edited by Axl321; 05-18-2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                        I saw that, but this is fixed version
                        Well i am sure there is a decrypt tool out there, you can just use that and apply manually.

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
                          Well i am sure there is a decrypt tool out there, you can just use that and apply manually.
                          New version add the borders around the talk images, thank anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X