(Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

This is a post to share and discuss information and mod projects for Sexy Beach Zero. Our focus here is the development of mods and technical information that may help further these goals.

You will not find actual mod releases here and probably is not the best place to ask for support for a mod (I would suggest contacting the creator or any dedicated thread they may have). This area also does not contain game play help or installation help. Check out the useful links below:

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:53 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link
    "It's not magic Michael, it's an Illusion!"

Originally posted by Shireece View Post
    Rin's low fps is due to the hair.
    The problem is now her hair doesn't seem to be animated anymore (easy to check in dance extra mode).
    There is something strange in the way this game works: performance mode1 is slower than mode2 on my computer (nvidia gtx460 in 1920x1080, c2d 3.2GHz) but with some exceptions.
    Rin hair is one of those, fps goes down to 10fps in mode2 while it's around 25fps in mode1. With your fix it goes to 35fps in mode2, a bit slower in mode1 (but no more hair animation).
    In short: Mode2 seems to make a better use of the video card but some bugs like Rin hair slow the game down very badly...

Comment

Is it possible to make the nails longer/more well done?

Comment

I am having a problem where the penis and vagina are more than blurred, they actually appear to be whited out. Does anyone have any idea why this may be occurring? Thanks for the excellent game and updates/patches thus far!

Comment

Originally posted by nikkaplease View Post
          I am having a problem where the penis and vagina are more than blurred, they actually appear to be whited out. Does anyone have any idea why this may be occurring? Thanks for the excellent game and updates/patches thus far!
          Did you apply any uncensor mods? The game comes with the genitals completely white due to censorship laws in Japan. If you want to see private parts, you'll need to apply one of the many uncensor mods from the mod release thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243186

Comment

I tried applying them several times to with no success. I must be doing something wrong. I'm going to keep trying. I probably messed something up =/

Comment

Rin low FPS fix 1.1

Originally posted by Tatsuya79
              The problem is now her hair doesn't seem to be animated anymore (easy to check in dance extra mode).
              Try 1.1 for bangs animation. I think 1.1 should either increase fps by the same amount as my first version or give only 50% increase.

Mod release post http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...62#post2613662

Comment

Thank you for this, gonna try it.

Comment

Great, hair animation is now working, the boost is noticeable.
                  In mode2 I go from 10fps to 20fps for Rin with this fix. At least it's now not a lot worse than mode1 with its 22fps.

I did some tests again, removing all clothes to be sure they're not related: in mode2 all girls are at a steady 35-40fps while only Bael and Rin fall to 20fps (and with your fix helping for Rin).
                  Mode1 is 20-25fps for every girl.

Illusion and optimization are not good friends...

edit: Ai slows the game down as well depending on the scene, in between Hotaru-Setsuna and Bael-Rin. Hair physics is this heavy?
                  Last edited by Tatsuya79; 11-05-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

As requested by darkhound, here are the file formats and a sample parser for .vci & .vcs:

vci
                    Code:
                    4 bytes

4 bytes = count1
                    for count1 {
                      4 bytes
                      4 bytes
                      4 bytes
                      4 bytes
                      4 bytes
                      4 bytes
                    }
                    vcs
                    Code:
                    4 bytes

4 bytes = count1
                    for count1 {
                      2 bytes
                    }

4 bytes = count2
                    for count2 {
                      2 bytes
                    }

for (count2 / 3) {
                      4 bytes
                    }

4 bytes = count3
                    for count3 {
                      2 bytes
                    }

4 bytes = count4
                    for count4 {
                      4 bytes
                    }
                    for count4 {
                      2 bytes
                      2 bytes
                      2 bytes
                    }

for count3 {
                      4 bytes = count5
                      for count5 {
                        2 bytes
                      }

4 bytes = count6
                      for count6 {
                        2 bytes
                      }

4 bytes = count7
                      for count7 {
                        2 bytes
                      }
                    }
                    Attached Files

Comment

I tried using the windowed fullscreen mod, but after placing d3d9.dll in my game directory and starting the launcher, it says d3dx9_43.dll is missing from my computer and doesn't run. I'm assuming it has something to do with DirectX9, but I have DirectX10 that came with my computer and Windows 7. What should I do to fix it?

Comment

Just run the directx updater.

Comment

SBZ English UI Translation - v0.9 beta

Feedback is welcome!
                          「HF-modding/translation」
                          English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
                          Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

Originally posted by Shireece View Post
                            Try 1.1 for bangs animation. I think 1.1 should either increase fps by the same amount as my first version or give only 50% increase.

Mod release post http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...62#post2613662
                            I tried to figure it out for myself... even though I don't know much about 3D modeling.
                            But anyway, just toying with Metaseq I understood how illusion staff didn't go for optimization at all.
                            The problem is directly within the number of meshes that get animated, so I did merge them (just like they did for Hotaru and Setsuna, but they stopped here) and then... I don't know how to create bones and they are scattered in a crazy amount of pieces. That made it impossible for me to make a decent full hair animation without really strange rendering as I used the unchanged bones.
                            Finally I just made the same thing as you, only animated bangs, but with this meshes merging stuff that make it fullspeed (at least on my comp).

Here is the new hair:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Asking a question , why ~sbz_unc_v1.0_by 777~ cannot be apply after i patch it?

Comment

Hello. I have a question regarding both uncensor mods. Whenever I zoom out, the pubic hair disappears. This happens on both mods. Is this normal, or is there a setting I am missing? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X