(Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

This is a post to share and discuss information and mod projects for Sexy Beach Zero. Our focus here is the development of mods and technical information that may help further these goals.

You will not find actual mod releases here and probably is not the best place to ask for support for a mod (I would suggest contacting the creator or any dedicated thread they may have). This area also does not contain game play help or installation help. Check out the useful links below:

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:53 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link
    "It's not magic Michael, it's an Illusion!"

3D Mesh Projects

I will be starting my 3D Mesh Projects for Sexy Beach Zero soon and have already compiled some ideas and concepts. Will organize a post soon to start any related discussions, particularly with Inquisitor.

I have low experience and my skill set is basic but I use my limited knowledge to complete a lot of small steps towards something more complex. Don't expect too much.

*** One Piece Swimsuit Alternative Mesh ***
    This will be a mesh mod of the one piece swimsuit as I find the currently advertised model is designed completely form fitting to a flaw around the larger breast sizes demonstrated. I believe examining the possibility of changing it to a more realistic form will enhance the game if I can figure out how to do it correctly.

[Status]
    *Lower priority. Also from the newer released info, the problem isn't as bad as what I saw in the earlier demo movie but we'll see, it's still there.

[Design Concept]
    * The Illusion mesh is fit in a manner as if the one piece has bag to contain the large breast of these characters. I think it looks completely terrible and hope to design something functional that has more natural form and fit.
    * The swimsuit will still be form fitting with exception of 100% around the breast.
    * This problem is not as large as seen in some of the earlier demo/movies but still there. I'll have to shift through and see what swimsuits use what meshes and hope that not too many / all of them are using the same one cause that makes things hard. Some stuff looks good as-is.

[Scope]
    * Limited to the the "one piece" mesh, though in practice this may be used as the base mesh for various swim suit designs by Illusion that may not quantify as one piece.

[Features]
    * None to speak of.

[Issues]

* How to implement a design that looks proper on all scale of breast released by Illusion that is more suitable than the base Illusion mesh.

*** 3D Girl Uncensor Mesh (Backup) by Request ***
    Spoiler

In case profundis or 777Maliwei do not continue working on their versions, this is meant as a backup plan beyond simply trying to port their current work or other previous mesh. Help from anybody good with UVs would be awesome. While I am technically able to produce a complex mesh, I am terrible at UVs/Textures. This will be more of a personal project if either of the two mentioned intend to continue their beautiful work (which I hope they do).

[Status]
    * 777Maliwei confirmed that he's going to be working on uncensored mod for female as well. has completed a port of a previous uncensored mesh of his based on my Hako one so this project is no longer a priority given we have one out and he'll probably be improving it over time.
    * Concept draft production completed last week using Real Girlfriend's base model for general purposes. Working with game meshes and new mesh in 3dsm. Tried modifying the old one for but I need more flexibility in some areas so may basically be starting over at the line-planar level.

[Design Concept]

* It's going to be like this.... )( and some UU
    * Completely new mesh vs reusing work from Hako that others have successfully morphed into great meshes. Hako has all the core elements and enough complexity to do anything with it, but does suffer from some problems with that complexity.
    * New concept / features were considered in a manner to deliver what I've always wanted and at the same time counter some common problems. They introduce their own issues to an extent but I believe the overall vision is correct. What better way to resolve an outstanding issue than with an intended feature.
    * Initial core design this time around will be more of a closed design, somewhat of a camel toe. This keeps the overall design more flush towards the body rather than extending it outward, helping eliminate the need t deal with clothing collision limits.
    * It will still be designed with the internals to provide adaptability for possible states.
    * If it's a completely new mesh, aim to be a true single mesh instead of nearly single while at the same time being a little bit more simple (hopefully).
    * Base pelvis mesh will not only be cut like previous versions but reshaped slightly. This will help with the intended design as well as possibly creating more room to work with between the mesh and clothing.

[Scope]
    * Vagina
    * Anus
    * ?

[Features]
    * See design for now.

[Issues]
    * Mesh Collision - To counter this I have made design concept changes.
    * Mesh Morphs
    * Mesh States
    * Complexity of Design

General Female Base Model Information
    Spoiler

Just in case anybody wants to work on stuff, here's some basic information about the female base model.
    * Each girl appears to have her own model - this allows for a great amount of flexibility in character mods without forcing changes across all characters. They're labeled 0-4.
    * The uncensored region is split up into two basic meshes - "censored" privates and pubic hair - much like before so these two things can be modified separately although with the size and angle of the private mesh, they may work better as one mod. That depends on subjective opinion on where things should be.
    Last edited by gigosaga; 11-01-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

To help with the mesh modding, UV mapping and uncensor, I will try to have a morpher version read that supports SBZ pp files as soon as poosible.
      How soon this will be depends on our two great code cracking guys SSP and Alamar. Once the pp file decryption key is known and Alamar has implemented support for SBZ in sb3u, I can adapt the morpher dll file as well.
      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Awesomeness. Everything happens here thanks to you guys.

I haven't used Illusion Morpher yet but sounds cool. I should probably try it out soon to see how it can help me.

Comment

I believe examining the possibility of changing it to a more realistic form will enhance the game if I can figure out how to do it correctly
          Based on the vids/pictures released so far the clothing in SBZ isn't much improved against SB3. In many case it just looks as if it is painted on the skin. Also many details like hitches, strips or buttons are just flat textures instead of correctly modelled 3D meshes.
          Improving this to actually look like clothes and not body-paintings would be really awesome.

Comment

I'm not sure I would go that far Nobsi, but that sounds like a good idea and viable option if my other project doesn't work.

Comment

@gigosaga: You might wanna post links to the discussion thread and the mod release thread in the first post.

... and maybe something about what the topic is about and what it's not about...

Comment

SB3U with SBZ & CharaColle support

This is a temporary solution for people who want to open SBZ or CharaColle Bench PP files in SB3Utility.

Extract the file SB3UtilityGlobals.dll from the archive that's attached to this post into your SB3 Utility folder, overwriting the old one.

This file requires SB3Utility 0.9.5!

All credit goes to darkhound for modifying the SB3U source code, I'm only posting it for him.

Once Alamar updates SB3Utility, this file will be deleted.

EDIT: This file has been removed since SB3Utility v0.9.6 supports both games now.
                Last edited by Raiko; 11-01-2010, 06:42 AM. Reason: Removed file
                「HF-modding/translation」
                English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
                Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

is it just me or the Illusion Registry fixer v1.6 asking for .net framework v4.0 30319

Comment

i'm having a problem with Illusion Registry fixer v1.6 too. it asks me to go to the games install directory and select the data folder but when hit open i get the error "Regitry fixer could not locate: [c:\illusion\Sexy(jap. characters)Zero\data\Data\sb00_00.pp] please check that the folder matches where your Sexy Beach Zero game is located."

my big question is why does it need two data folders one inside the other and if that's my problem as the game installs with only one?

update: now when i run the Sexy beach Zero English.exe i get the error "unable to configure file, wrong registry.

i broke the game, i cant even get it to work with Applocale even.
                    Last edited by kakarott; 10-30-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Don't use Japanese characters in the path, or (*do*) run the game with AppLocale.
                      Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 10-30-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

i tried running the registry fix after changing the path to English characters too and it still gives me the same error that it couldn't find the data/Data folder with sb00_00.pp. i also get an error with applocale too. the error is in Japanese characters of course. so i can't retype that error.

just wish i knew what i was doing wrong, thanks

edit update: i figured it out, you have to run the fix after changing the path to English characters in the actual install folder. i was running it from the desktop like it suggested when i had Japanese characters in the path. my bad
                        Last edited by kakarott; 10-31-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I'd like to help with UI and story translations, whoever is doing it.
                          Nutaku ID: 306382

Nobody is ever born like a soldier in this world

sigpic
                          What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?

Comment

Btw is anyone documenting what files are contained within which pp directory? There's the usual mess of things but so far as i can see the actual models are contained in the same sb03_00.PP file.
                            The things like accessories and what not are contained in sb06_00 and sb08_00
                            sb05_00 contains what seems to be animation + Liquid effects such as the lotion and eeehhh cum lol.
                            sb03_01 contains the environment ... the Maps also the Props in the environment. Also contains items like the beachball etc..
                            sb07_00 is important to UI translation since everything here is the image files for the UI as well as icons and whatnot.
                            sb01_00 contains .wav files i assume bgm and sfx.
                            sb01_50 contains what appears to be animation files.
                            sb02_00 to sb02_04 Contain ... the Voice files for each respective character.
                            sb02_98 and sb02_99 also contain voice files.
                            There is also a sb99_99 which contains 2 files... centerXX.xx and cm.tga I have no idea what this is for.
                            and of course sb00_00 contains lst files as well as other important things.

Edit: Thank you for the heads up on other important files. But yes i can see why there's so much text since on average i think you have to talk to each girl around 25 times and every time the dialogue changes.
                            Also some of those conversations are quite detailed as far as the subjects which the girls themselves talk about. Rin's dialogue is actually very complex seeing as she discusses things like the big bang theory and the creation of the island you're staying on.
                            While some are just mundane like AI. All shes really doing is rehearsing her introduction to the island so alot of it breaks down into that. The other 3 i really didnt pay attention mainly cause i was half asleep anyhow.
                            Last edited by terumi56; 11-01-2010, 12:20 AM.
                            肆・陸・壱・伍・漆・を腹出したい
                            HF-変態#321My Pixiv

Comment

Originally posted by terumi56 View Post
                              sb02_98 and sb02_99 also contain voice files.
                              and of course sb00_00 contains lst files as well as other important things.
                              These other important things in sb00_00 would be the sdt files which contain the story.
                              sb02_99 contains the voice files that are referenced in the sdt files. sb02_00 to sb02_04 are character specific voice files for scenes that don't have any text overlay.

There are a total of 404 sdt files that contain ~7600 lines of text (~4100 lines of dialogue, some dialogue lines are several lines of text). For comparison, SM2 had ~1070 lines of text (~850 lines of dialogue) in 55 sdt files.

Sorry guys, but I'm skipping the translation of this one, I simply won't have the time to complete it.

Comment

Working...
                              X