Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Zero

This is a modding release thread, don't post here unless it's a mod

This is a modding RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the Mod Support/Discussion Thread (Link Below) or PM the mod author

Posting other than mods, will be deleted on sight.
    Last edited by TSR; 05-18-2014, 03:04 AM.

Uncensor and nipple textures v1.1

Hello everyone,

since I could no longer stand the bad nipple textures that came with the game, I decided to add some nipple meshes and textures.
    The new nipples now stick out a bit and are no longer flat and they have a high res texture only for the nipple.

Unfortunately I was not able to figure out how to use the file switching on the nipple textures, so for now, every girl has the same nipple textures.
    To have at least some variety, I decided to replace the pubic hair textures that came with the uncensor made by 777Maliwei with some adapted ones from AG3 (don't remember who made them in the first place).

This mod is based on the uncensor made by 777Maliwei and it will only uncensor the girls.

The mod is Illusion Wizzard ready. Please don't forget to get the SBZ game profile and the latest ppextractor.

New version 1.1 has been released with a bug fix:
    - Nipples no longer poke through the clothes in Oil/Ecchi mode

Known bugs:
    - when boobs are moved with the hand, the nipples still kinda float in the original place

The file is too big, so I had to use an external hoster: [SS] [MU]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by darkhound; 11-04-2010, 03:13 AM. Reason: version upgrade to 1.1
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Scaling change

Sexy Beach Zero Scale change by Asy

So, i played around the files controlling the body scaling, and increased the numbers a little bit for the chun-lee fans. Bigger than this would result some really bad models, beleive me. Cannot unseen.

This mod does not change anything but a few .lst files, so no conflict as far as i know. Work with all swimsuit models.

Also, the girls can be thin just as before the mod.

=============
      Installation
      =============
      Illusion Wizzard ready. (I hope, didnt try)

Manual installation (requires newest PPExtractor)
      Extract sb00_00.pp using PPExtractor.
      Copy the file from mod archive to sb00_00.
      Compress sb00_00 using PPExtractor.

=============
      Known issues
      =============
      The occasional clipping, but nothing major.

=============
      Credits
      =============
      *Alamar, for SB3Utility
      *ScumSuckingPig, for PPExtractor
      *Illusion for making a game
      Attached Files

Comment

Rin low FPS fix

Update 1.1: Restored bones to the bangs.

Rin's default hair causes severe fps drops.
        This mod aligns the normals (comparison in pictures) and removes bones to restore normal fps comparable with other girls. Bones were barely noticable due to short hair. This mod replaces meshes in sb03_00.pp/cw_hair_02_00.xx Personal experience: doubling of fps from 10 to >20.

Wizzard ready, use updated wizzard profile & ppextracter.

Megaupload 1.1 mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDBLGLYK
        1.0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IP8SXA1
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Shireece; 11-14-2010, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Kasumi suit mod DOAX

based in Kasumi suit from DOAX
          for see the mod in the game select the tab Bikini / Red
          INSTALL WITH ILLUSIONWIZZARD

DOWNLOAD | MU

NEW DOWNLOAD | MIRROR (1012 update)
          Last edited by jinshi0; 09-25-2012, 08:01 PM. Reason: update links
          "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

Tan Bodybuilder Male

This is my first time modding an Illusion game. This is natural tan re-texture of Asyron's Bodybuilder Male which also contains 777Maliwei's Male Uncensor.

I only have IrfanView to edit the textures so it's a little rough but it works. The male genitals don't really blend well though and I don't know how to fix that with what I have.

Credit and thanks to Asyron and 777Maliwei for their body mods, ScumSuckingPig for PPExtractor, Alamar for SB3Utility, and the Hongfire community.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by altry7; 11-04-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Asyron Hair and Male mods, male mods by altry7 and garnetfanatico, angelingbit hair mods in separate files, all wizard ready. Great thank to authors!

http://www.mediafire.com/?qd4ao5j49dr0dr3

[SBZero][Hair][Ai][Teatime game][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Hair][Bael][Brown Hair][angelingbit]
              [SBZero][Hair][Bael][Dark Hair][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Hair][Hotaru][Black Hair][angelingbit]
              [SBZero][Hair][Setsuna][Black Hair][angelingbit]
              [SBZero][Head][Magehat][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][Bodybuilder][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][BodybuilderDark][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][DetailedMale][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][Futanari][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][FutanariDark][Asy][1.0]
              [SBZero][Male][RapeLay Male][Garnetfanatico]
              [SBZero][Male][Tan Bodybuilder Male][altry7]
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Nnyakovich; 11-05-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Futa mod again.

Sexy Beach Zero Main Character Futanarization 2.0 by Asy

So, i wasnt really satisfied with my last few futa models (half of it get released anyway), so i made a new one. This one features Sefi's body as basis, but to match te male bones, she got a bit broad backed. (I hope thats the right term). And since more people was interested the tanned version, i make one for this mod, too. LOL, actually i made one features a fat Yuuko from rapelay, and if the end product wouldnt be so horrible, i would post it too. If anyone intrested in that, tell me, and i get back to work on it.

=============
                Installation
                =============
                Illusion Wizzard ready. (I hope, didnt try)

Manual installation (requires newest PPExtractor)
                Extract sb03_00.pp using PPExtractor.
                Copy cm_00.xx file from mod archive to sb03_00.
                Compress sb03_00 using PPExtractor.

=============
                Known issues
                =============
                The occasional clipping around the boobs. Does NOT include any boobs or hair physics, and the body moves with the broader male bones.

The model is from the Yuusha game, Mimasu face and Sefi body, wich is adjusted. The hair is from the SchoolMate 2, also modded a bit.

This mod CONTAINS 777Maliwei's MALE UNCENSOR!

=============
                Credits
                =============
                *Alamar, for SB3Utility
                *ScumSuckingPig, for PPExtractor
                *777Maliwei for the male uncensor
                *Illusion for the game

Ps: use any of my mods for anything.
                Attached Files

Comment

Shop Items translation with sbzero plus 1 and 2. Based on norback UI translation v2. I translated all new shop items (google rull) and pack into .pp file. Same to norback, english not my native language, and i hardly understand women underwear , so, yup, i know, my translation sux.

1) Backup your sb00_00.pp
                  2) Unzip and replace with my version

PS Asyron pack your mods with SBZERO folder, not SBZ for wizard ready.

IMPORTANT! Translation based on norback UI translation v2, i only add translation for new items, so for correct english UI (partially translated) you'll need an original translation. Get it on page 2 of this thread.
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...78#post2605678
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Nnyakovich; 11-05-2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Windowed fullscreen

As per Inquisitor's request, I modified SSP's Subtitle Overlay Mod to fake fullscreen mode when using windowed mode.

If you are using windowed mode and set the game resolution to the resolution of your desktop, the game will open a borderless window that will be over your taskbar. This way, you can play as if you were playing fullscreen and you retain the ability to use alt+tab.
                    Previously, the game's window would have borders and be always under the taskbar.

This version also includes the ability to use svn to sync the subtitles provided that you get my subversion mod (if there is a subversion repository for the game e.g. AG3).

Usage:
                    1) Put the d3d9.dll file in the same directory as the launcher.
                    2) Then, set to windowed mode in the configuration.
                    3) Afterwards, run the launcher and press the "with subs" button.

Big thanks to ScumSuckingPig for the original Subtitle Overlay Mod
                    to Inquisitor for polishing my english

Changelog:
                    Spoiler
                    v1.0 - Initial version
                    v1.1 - Added DirectX check
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by enter75; 11-13-2010, 05:13 AM.
                    Spoiler
                    Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                    Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

Ayane suit Lamina from DOAX

Based in Ayane suit called Lamina from DOAX
                      for see the mod in the game select the tab Bikini / Blue
                      install with Illusion Wizard

DOWNLOAD | MU

NEW DOWNLOAD | MIRROR (1012 update)
                      Last edited by jinshi0; 09-25-2012, 08:01 PM. Reason: update links
                      "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

Interfaz en Español - Spanish UI Actualizado a Addon Vol.4

05-Nov-2010 Liberación de la Interfaz
                        Hola Amigos pues aqui les traigo la Interface del Juego traducida al español,
                        lo unico que les pido es que si encuentran algun error o hace falta alguna traduccion
                        me notifiquen, bueno el contenido es:
                        • Interface traducida completa
                        • Lista de articulos o items traducida (necesitan el add on vol.3 de Illusion )
                        • Se elimina el logo de Illusion de las Capturas

Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	4838705 Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]2.JPG
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	4838706 Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]3.JPG
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	4838707 Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]4.JPG
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	4838708 Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]5.JPG
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	4838709 Click image for larger version

Name:	[SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger]6.JPG
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	4838710
                        Interfaz desde Hongfire (Dividido en 2 partes para no exeder el limite permitido):
                        1. [SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger].part1.rar
                        2. [SBZ][Interface][Spanish UI][0.9][KaosTrigger].part2.rar

Coloco 1 mirror con la interfaz sin dividir:
                        1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CHCB3VC1

11-Dic-2010 Actualizacion a Addon Vol.4 de Navidad
                        Spoiler
                        Bueno amigos actualizo el tema agregando el pack o addon Vol. 4 de navidad traducido al español.

Aqui les dejo el link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MLL2W3P

Explicacion:
                        Bueno, solo decir que descompriman el archivo, les apareceran 2 archivos y una carpeta:
                        • data (carpeta)
                        • FileCopy.fp (archivo)
                        • FileCopyS.exe (archivo)

Solo ejecuten el archivo FileCopyS.exe, en la pantalla que saldrá denle en copiar y Listo!!!,
                        en caso de que esto no funcione (lo dudo XD), solo copien el contenido de la carpeta "data"
                        de este comprimido, en la otra carpeta "data" del juego y ya!!!, cualquier problema mandenme
                        un mensaje y con gusto les ayudo.

Contenido
                        - Traduccion de lista de Items hasta el Vol.4
                        - Addon Vol. 4

Nota: Esta actualización solo trae el Vol.4, por lo tanto es necesario que tengas previamente
                        los Addon 1, 2 y 3, si no los tienes los subo pero creo que estan en el post principal

Notas:
                        Spoiler
                        Nota 1: algunas palabras en la traduccion las deje de una manera generalizada,
                        debido a que no quice entrar en especificaciones (por paises ),
                        Por ejemplo:
                        En la interaccion de "Paizuri" la deje tal cual, debido a que hay muchas maneras
                        de decirlo pero ninguna de manera generalizada (E.j. Rusa, P**a cubana, etc.)
                        Si tienen alguna propuesta en cuanto a la traduccion por favor avisenme.

Nota 2: Divido el archivo de la interfaz en 2 partes (rar) debido a que excede el peso permitido para archivos adjuntos

Agradecimientos Especiales a:
                        Spoiler
                        ScumSuckingPig por la herramienta PPExtractor
                        soho por ser de los primeros en compartir el juego
                        TheShadow por su Lanzador en Ingles
                        Y finalmente a ruru por ser mi inspiracion en realizar este mod (quiero ser como el )

-----------------------------------In English---------------------------------
                        Hi Friends, here is the Spanish translation, only i want if you find some trouble or
                        words without translation, please contact me, the content is:

-Complete Spanish Translation UI
                        -List of Items translated
                        -The logo from Illusion was Deleted

Special Thanks to:
                        ScumSuckingPig for the tool PPExtractor
                        soho for the links of the game
                        TheShadow for the english launcher
                        And finally to ruru for his previous Translations,
                        he has been my inspiration to realize this mod (I want to be like him )

Note: Sorry for the bad english, i speak spanish, but i will improve.
                        Last edited by KaosTrigger; 12-11-2010, 05:23 PM. Reason: Update/Actualizacion

Comment

Originally posted by garnetfanatico View Post
                          Maria Anderson Hair Mod
                          -----------------------

============================

Download
                          http://rapidshare.com/#!download|535...r_mod.rar|2818

Mirror
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUOBWIEX
                          Here is Illusion Wizard ready file for your mod i made for myself. I'm sure someone else will enjoy it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

First post

Hello everyone. I'm new here... but not new to modding in general.
                            Enjoy.

First I was experamenting with the compatabily of SBZ/SB3 so I tried to import the DOAX2 Jasper mod (by Anthony Kane designed for SB3). Upon finding gaps in the swimsuit I fixed and resized it for SBZ, then removed the straps the to relocate them, but decided I liked the suit without the straps now that it sticks to the body instead of hanging loose.

Following that I tried to create an original swimsuit. Its a New light violet lingere with sheer bra / panty based on a Victoria's Secret design.

Then I tried making a male model for the main character. Its a black thug. Very muscular and menacing looking. (I mean the face... NOT cause he's black lol) Complete with scanned chest, body and face and realistic large uncircumsized genitelia (not pictured below).

He is open source if anyone wishes to update. He needs original hair. The lingere is open source too (although I believe its finished). The Jasper swimsuit is not open source because it was not my original base work (unless the Anthony Kane says its ok) but it seems finished to me also.

All three are here:
                            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTP1ZI07 (5.4 mb)

Vic Secret is bikini type and replaces Orange Checkered bikini by default.
                            Strapless Gem (Jasper mod) is onepiece type and replaces green checked.
                            Thug replaces male player character.
                            Backup your files.

Comment

some (UV)/mdrms.blog mods i forgot to post. Author: uknown. None are wizard ready yet.

Hair 3 different styles: Kaori, Aya, and ??blonde Setsuna?? Hair 3 different styles.7z

(Body Tone + fingernail paint)

Name:	こんなかんじになります00.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	4838368 http://www.mediafire.com/?dtqido1s83o2z8k

(black hair) for all characters

Name:	こんなかんじになります1.jpg
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	4838369 SBZ黒髪テクスチャ(black hair).7z

vibrator uncensor
                              vibrator uncensor.7z

god hand uncensor
                              god hand uncensor.7z

piss unsensor??

Name:	sample2.jpg
Size:	294.3 KB
ID:	4838366 piss unsensor.7z

lighting change mod??

Name:	この2種類に変更.jpg
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	4838367 lighting change.7z

sailor loose outfit

Name:	sailor_loose.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	4838365 sailor loose.7z
                              Last edited by remymartin1986; 11-16-2010, 07:45 PM.
                              虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。

Comment

Here is the some English Map Icons that are wizard ready. I made all but the three that NOOBinator made for his German UI Mod which were already English. Thanks NOOBinator. I like the way it looks with the Hotel, Shop - Sexshop in lighter blue to denote the specialty of those.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X