X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Illusion] RapeLay Mods/English Trans Thread

This is a modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

EDIT by Inquisitor: Thread now has a different purpose. Old post is in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

People keep asking for it, so here it is. Post your mods in this thread. No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable.

I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me... I've lost all interest in this game, there's really not much replay value in it. Maybe after some nice mods I'll get interested in it... I will be checking back in on this thread occasionally, but to make sure stuff gets updated on the main page you gotta do the pm...

Keep up the good work everyone!

FAQ
    Bunnygirl wants to make sure you noobs don't bug us; here is the link to her Rapelay FAQ.

SoundMod by NeonSamurai
    Rapelay sound mod - [hongfire]

English Installer
    Rapelay English Installer - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...72#post1067772 by aervans

Button Translations
    Submitted by dili: Rapelay Updater:
    here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:

* add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
    * add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
    * add took's Uncensored CGIs
    * add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
    * add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
    * add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
    * add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
    * add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
    * add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras
    RLUpdate_103.exe

Individual translations (Removed because of the update pack from dili)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by:
    kuropon, flaq, alessi, BunnyGirl, KrenSauce, wurlox, and feuerdrache

Storyline Translation(in RLHarem format)(submitted by wkit23 & Shirakani)
    [Gamescript][English Translation][wkit23 & Shirakani].rar

Modding Tools
    Submitted by Koylce:
    RPP_17_CPR.rar (Removes copyright from snapshots)

Submitted by Alessi:
    Alessia and took's Rapelay uncensor patch!
    Click here!

Submitted by nothandsome:
    nothandsome's Botuplay uncensor patch!
    nothandsome's post

Submitted by feuerdrache (provided by VUnlimited):
    Rapelay Uncensor Patch (superceded by alessi's mod)

Submitted by Wurlox:
    RLTTool.rar (Rapelay Texture Injection Tool)
    RLMeshTool

Submitted by Kolyce:
    Rapelay +12 Trainer.rar
    RapeLay Anti Cum Trainer.rar

Submitted by TheShadow:
    No-DVD Crack Version 1.1

Submitted by dili:
    RL Harem BETA v1.02UPDATED!

Where to get the mods:
    Rapelay Mods Repository
    Submitted by NeonSamurai:
    A boatload of mods in RLHarem format
    -----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    4/27/2006 19:50est - Added stuff submitted by alessi and bunny, added descriptions for what each pack is for.
    4/27/2006 20:40est - Added the BG_RL_Trans pack and description
    4/27/2006 20:47est - Added to do list
    4/27/2006 22:39est - Added revision to e series needed
    4/28/2006 09:45est - Added English Launcher link
    4/29/2006 22:11est - Added wurlox's completed e,v,x,y-series buttons, Updated to-do list
    4/29/2006 23:21est - Added wurlox's completed w-series buttons, updated to-do list
    4/30/2006 10:14est - Updated wurlox's e-series buttons (which is now a combo of his and bunnygirl's buttons), added wurlox t-series buttons, added feuerdrache's button pack
    4/30/2006 20:26est - Added dili's update pack, added link to the rl faq
    5/01/2006 00:10est - Added rapelay uncensor patch
    5/04/2006 22:10est - Added link to the completed T-Series by wurlox
    5/08/2006 11:50est - Added link to the copyright remover by Kolyce
    5/16/2006 18:44est - Added link to the NoDVD Crack 1.1 by TheShadow
    5/10/2006 00:31est - Expressing my disinterest in this game (for now anyway)
    5/11/2006 08:34est - Added Texture Injection Tool submitted by wurlox
    5/12/2006 01:05est - Added updated Edit series buttons submitted by wurlox (liitle late adding this... better late than never, eh?)
    5/13/2006 03:41est - Updated to try and clear things up (i.e. use Dili's updater!)
    5/14/2006 23:56est - Added Kolyce's trainer links
    5/15/2006 08:41est - Added links to uncensor patches.
    5/17/2006 20:11est - Updated Dili's Updater pack info
    5/18/2006 08:38est - Removed individual translations (superceded by dili update)
    6/20/2006 08:46est - Edited RL Texture Tool URL by wurlox
    6/25/2006 20:46est - Finally added link to dili's RL Harem BETA (sorry, it slipped by!)
    7/23/2006 14:08est - Added wkit23's storyline translation
    7/23/2006 16:36est - Updated link for Dili's RL Harem Beta
    8/30/2006 08:39est - Updated the English storyline translation
    9/13/2006 00:23est - Added link to Rapelay Mod Repository
    9/15/2006 00:02est - Added link to Rapelay Mesh Tool
    12/04/2006 16:29est - Added link to Aervans' english installer for Rapelay.
    12/16/2006 02:02est - Added link to a bunch of mods for Rapelay packaged by NeonSamurai.
    01/20/2007 18:44est - Added link to a sound mod for Rapelay created by NeonSamurai.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-23-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread simplified to reflect what it's about now, request by onz76

Asleep at the wheel

So far we got 703/1063 ( 66,1% Buttons are already translated )

A proper Translation of RPP_16.pp is still needed and some uncensoring.

Ok , i did a list what is still to do. (no one need to do what is already done)
    Attached Files

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
    HF-Modders Member

Comment

Colored Buttons for Edit Mode. (ema_no*.*).

50% done... thanks wurlox for your little help...

Please all other translators post the updates in this same first page, to ease the find...
      And all downloaders, check version numbers to get up to date....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by alessi; 04-27-2006, 04:50 PM.
      Currently Breaking Into: SB3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Inside: Rapelay/AG2/BR2/Oppai2/Biko3/SB2
      AG2 Wiki Columnist (?) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Thxs Azstraph, Shinyo and Deathwisher for the sigs.

External link removed.

Comment

I've decided to stop working on the project. Apparently I've pissed people off by fixing their work, even though I already stated I would do that. Then I have TheShadow claiming to be working together with me, and yet doesn't even let me know what he's translating and releases my patch coupled with one of his without even telling me. Everyone is working together to complete it anyway. I originally really only wanted to do the translation for myself anyway, and then release when I was finished if another patch hadn't been released yet. So yeah, screw it. Everyone is only worried about getting the patch done quickly. I didn't want to just translate it and get it over with, I wanted to spend a lot of time on it and have the menus consistent with each other, have no spelling mistakes etc.

Not to put down anyone's work, of course. From what I've seen you guys are doing great. Just release the patch without me, I don't care anymore. I'll eventually go in and edit everything myself, yes edit it myself, but don't worry I won't release the patch. I'll use it for myself and my boyfriend if he downloads the game, and anyone who PMs me about it (which is unlikely).

Btw, you don't have to put the BG in the patch name, just mention "bunnygirl" somewhere and I'll be happy.

Oh, one more thing. Sorry if this is off topic. I got a PM from someone asking if I like hentai. As if this isn't blindingly obvious already:
        I Like Hentai
        Jesus Christ. Don't mean to be rude, but give me a break. He also mentioned that "I'm not a lesbian he thinks". Nope, that's evident by the little story I posted in the RL thread, and I've mentioned my boyfriend several times on Hongfire. Even so, I don't see why I would need to be a lesbian to like hentai. Many girls like hentai. There have been too many threads with the idiotic question "do girls like hentai?". I'm sick and tired of it. Females are sexual beings too.

*Edit - here are the ema-M_e files, I have some of them translated.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by bunnygirl; 04-27-2006, 02:44 PM.
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

sometimes it takes a woman to show a man where he went wrong. Some guys dont appreciate it. Get used to it, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by bunnygirl
            I've decided to stop working on the project. Apparently I've pissed people off by fixing their work...
            You didn't piss me off, I was just put off that I spent a lot of time working on it and nothing came of it... Not your fault. I don't really care one way or the other. You're the project leader, how can you quit? It has been motioned (by me) and seconded (by others). No backing out now!

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by bunnygirl
              I've decided to stop working on the project. Apparently I've pissed people off by fixing their work, even though I already stated I would do that. Then I have TheShadow claiming to be working together with me, and yet doesn't even let me know what he's translating and releases my patch coupled with one of his without even telling me. Everyone is working together to complete it anyway. I originally really only wanted to do the translation for myself anyway, and then release when I was finished if another patch hadn't been released yet. So yeah, screw it. Everyone is only worried about getting the patch done quickly. I didn't want to just translate it and get it over with, I wanted to spend a lot of time on it and have the menus consistent with each other, have no spelling mistakes etc.

Not to put down anyone's work, of course. From what I've seen you guys are doing great. Just release the patch without me, I don't care anymore. I'll eventually go in and edit everything myself, yes edit it myself, but don't worry I won't release the patch. I'll use it for myself and my boyfriend if he downloads the game, and anyone who PMs me about it (which is unlikely).

Btw, you don't have to put the BG in the patch name, just mention "bunnygirl" somewhere and I'll be happy.

Oh, one more thing. Sorry if this is off topic. I got a PM from someone asking if I like hentai. As if this isn't blindingly obvious already:
              I Like Hentai
              Jesus Christ. Don't mean to be rude, but give me a break. He also mentioned that "I'm not a lesbian he thinks". Nope, that's evident by the little story I posted in the RL thread, and I've mentioned my boyfriend several times on Hongfire. Even so, I don't see why I would need to be a lesbian to like hentai. Many girls like hentai. There have been too many threads with the idiotic question "do girls like hentai?". I'm sick and tired of it. Females are sexual beings too.

*Edit - here are the ema-M_e files, I have some of them translated.
              dont take it to heart bunnygirl... exactly as you stated: its just that everytone's in a rush in trying to get the patch out... doubt there's any mean intent by anyone, at least not as far as I can see.

I think most of us appreciate your work a lot and I hope you decide to eventually release your version as well, even it's a bit further down the track
              What am I saying... stop the cyring and whinging... and get your working gloves on kuropon needs you!!!

.... oh and that guy that asked you if your were lesbian... dont you see bunnygirl... he's gay!
              (otherwise he wouldn't be chasing away the few women we have here)
              Last edited by tolso; 04-27-2006, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Gambatte Bunnygirl!! Dont be discouraged. The politics are everywere, even in the hentai!!

PD: The "lesbian issue" is funny, the relation is Yuri-Lesbian, not Hentai-lesbian. Mostly, of course...

Comment

bunnygirl your translations are great, I don't mind if you edit my buttons, as I hope you wouldn't mind if I edit yours... Please keep working at your pace and release whatever you have done, nothing wrong about having multiple choices.

I'll be on net deserted place for few days, I hope translation will be finished when I came back If not I'll do something about it

And I like hentai too

Comment

I don't think anyone here would like to see bunnygirl or any other person give up on the their great work, but at the same time she does bring up some valid issues. Just as a matter of common courtesy if any person wants to release a mod that is based on someone's elses work:

1. Ask them first if it's OK if you use their work.
                    2. Give them full credit for their work if given permission.

Not too hard to do folks. I've done this on a consistent basis with the AG2 mods, as have the other modders working on AG2 and for the most part we've not stepped on each others toes. You noticed alessi in the post above gave me thanks for helping him out, even though my contribution was very minor. I also would not have been offended even if he didn't credit me...I'm not in this for the glory, just the pleasure of having others enjoy any work I've done. After I release any mod, as far as I'm concerned, its public domain - do what you want with it. Not likely anyone is going to make money off anything I've done here.

Maybe things do need to slow down a bit...don't let this be a mad rush to see who can get what out first; it's not a damn race nor a life-or-death matter. I've mentioned a few times to put up a list of some sort for a consistent translation that a majority can agree upon, then and only then should the graphics people be able to do thier magic.

Hope this helped smooth any ruffled feathers.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Well I add my .2 cents.

I seen many modding projects, usually the larger and more extensive the project the faster it never launches.

People releasing what they did is a good thing because you never know when a project or even a person vanish and if nothing is release nobody can continue their work.

You want a example?

Some time ago there were projects to improve Morrowind default bodies and in the end we had 2 main projects ... one was Better Bodies and the other Smoother Bodies.

Better Bodies continued and recived many support but Smoother Bodies suffered from being "one man show" and when he left Morrowind modding scene the project became dead and unlike BB that released the source files, SB did not.

Dont confuse by the caotic releases or "the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing" as lack of interest, the worst that can happen is half the team going AWOL and never release anything.

Also if someone automates the installation of your patch files that is a good thing, I seen Oblivion and The Sims 2 modding were there are a lot of cluess people that really like something .. now if they could only understand how to follow the written instructions the modders left in .txt files ... people that create programs that automate installation simply save you from reading a lot of PMs and Emails asking how to install your patch.

And yes, there are people that are certainly not of legal age to use the Hentai section if someone PM you with something like that ...

Comment

Alright, let's just nip this in the bud, shall we? I'm the one who made the comment that offended bunnygirl (though it wasn't even about her anyway, really). I've pm'd her about it, so it's done. I really want to keep this thread for the release of mods/translations so people don't have to wade through pages of pointless (in regards to the topic) posts. Then you have people asking the same questions over and over again cause they don't want to read more than 2 pages before asking a question.

Sorry that I threw a rock at the hornet's nest... I apologize...

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

Eh...give me some credit, I didn't post that to fish for compliments. That wasn't a drama post. I appreciate the support, but really - I don't see why I am needed anyway. The translation is getting done so quickly without me. Hell, I don't even know any Japanese. Just katakana, and I can recognize a tiny sliver of kanji (which I've picked up from translating). That's it. kurupon, I really appreciate your PM but you shouldn't feel bad...I know it was rather unappreciative to just go in and do my own after you did your buttons. I planned to edit everyone's work, but after your reaction I was too afraid to edit anyone else's stuff, even if it wasn't aimed toward me.

Hey, I have been so wrapped up in translating I haven't even gotten a real chance to play it! I see lots of people posting and asking how to unlock boxes and stuff and I can't even answer those questions. And worst of all I was actually feeling guilty when I was doing something on the computer other than translating the game. "Ok, I can play Ys for another half-hour or so and then I can continue working on the translation..." lol, you'd think it was my job or something. What can I say, I had a huge weight taken off my chest by quitting. Sorry for the inconvenience I guess, but one less person doesn't seem to be slowing you guys down. I don't see what the big deal is with me leaving. I will only jump back in again if the project dies, which at this point doesn't seem to be much of a threat.
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

I have a list for the e-series that needed to be finished, luckily all but one have already been done:

e007 - * SAME AS ema-M_h009
                            e008 - * SAME AS ema-M_h010
                            e011 - * SAME AS ema-M_h019
                            e012 - * SAME AS ema-M_h020
                            e013 - * SAME AS ema-M_h021
                            e014 - * SAME AS ema-M_h022
                            e015 - * SAME AS ema-M_h023
                            e016 - * SAME AS ema-M_h024
                            e017 - * SAME AS ema-M_h025
                            e018 - Dual Foreplay
                            e039 - * SAME AS ema-M_h027

e018 is the only one needed to be converted. alessi has this listed in his Edit series as "Dual Foreplay"

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                            >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

how do you use the ema-no58_N_da.tga stuff? (the edit menu buttons...) How do you make them show in game?

Comment

Working...
                              X