X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Illusion] RapeLay Mods/English Trans Thread

This is a modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

EDIT by Inquisitor: Thread now has a different purpose. Old post is in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

People keep asking for it, so here it is. Post your mods in this thread. No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable.

I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me... I've lost all interest in this game, there's really not much replay value in it. Maybe after some nice mods I'll get interested in it... I will be checking back in on this thread occasionally, but to make sure stuff gets updated on the main page you gotta do the pm...

Keep up the good work everyone!

FAQ
    Bunnygirl wants to make sure you noobs don't bug us; here is the link to her Rapelay FAQ.

SoundMod by NeonSamurai
    Rapelay sound mod - [hongfire]

English Installer
    Rapelay English Installer - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...72#post1067772 by aervans

Button Translations
    Submitted by dili: Rapelay Updater:
    here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:

* add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
    * add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
    * add took's Uncensored CGIs
    * add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
    * add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
    * add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
    * add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
    * add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
    * add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras
    RLUpdate_103.exe

Individual translations (Removed because of the update pack from dili)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by:
    kuropon, flaq, alessi, BunnyGirl, KrenSauce, wurlox, and feuerdrache

Storyline Translation(in RLHarem format)(submitted by wkit23 & Shirakani)
    [Gamescript][English Translation][wkit23 & Shirakani].rar

Modding Tools
    Submitted by Koylce:
    RPP_17_CPR.rar (Removes copyright from snapshots)

Submitted by Alessi:
    Alessia and took's Rapelay uncensor patch!
    Click here!

Submitted by nothandsome:
    nothandsome's Botuplay uncensor patch!
    nothandsome's post

Submitted by feuerdrache (provided by VUnlimited):
    Rapelay Uncensor Patch (superceded by alessi's mod)

Submitted by Wurlox:
    RLTTool.rar (Rapelay Texture Injection Tool)
    RLMeshTool

Submitted by Kolyce:
    Rapelay +12 Trainer.rar
    RapeLay Anti Cum Trainer.rar

Submitted by TheShadow:
    No-DVD Crack Version 1.1

Submitted by dili:
    RL Harem BETA v1.02UPDATED!

Where to get the mods:
    Rapelay Mods Repository
    Submitted by NeonSamurai:
    A boatload of mods in RLHarem format
    -----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    4/27/2006 19:50est - Added stuff submitted by alessi and bunny, added descriptions for what each pack is for.
    4/27/2006 20:40est - Added the BG_RL_Trans pack and description
    4/27/2006 20:47est - Added to do list
    4/27/2006 22:39est - Added revision to e series needed
    4/28/2006 09:45est - Added English Launcher link
    4/29/2006 22:11est - Added wurlox's completed e,v,x,y-series buttons, Updated to-do list
    4/29/2006 23:21est - Added wurlox's completed w-series buttons, updated to-do list
    4/30/2006 10:14est - Updated wurlox's e-series buttons (which is now a combo of his and bunnygirl's buttons), added wurlox t-series buttons, added feuerdrache's button pack
    4/30/2006 20:26est - Added dili's update pack, added link to the rl faq
    5/01/2006 00:10est - Added rapelay uncensor patch
    5/04/2006 22:10est - Added link to the completed T-Series by wurlox
    5/08/2006 11:50est - Added link to the copyright remover by Kolyce
    5/16/2006 18:44est - Added link to the NoDVD Crack 1.1 by TheShadow
    5/10/2006 00:31est - Expressing my disinterest in this game (for now anyway)
    5/11/2006 08:34est - Added Texture Injection Tool submitted by wurlox
    5/12/2006 01:05est - Added updated Edit series buttons submitted by wurlox (liitle late adding this... better late than never, eh?)
    5/13/2006 03:41est - Updated to try and clear things up (i.e. use Dili's updater!)
    5/14/2006 23:56est - Added Kolyce's trainer links
    5/15/2006 08:41est - Added links to uncensor patches.
    5/17/2006 20:11est - Updated Dili's Updater pack info
    5/18/2006 08:38est - Removed individual translations (superceded by dili update)
    6/20/2006 08:46est - Edited RL Texture Tool URL by wurlox
    6/25/2006 20:46est - Finally added link to dili's RL Harem BETA (sorry, it slipped by!)
    7/23/2006 14:08est - Added wkit23's storyline translation
    7/23/2006 16:36est - Updated link for Dili's RL Harem Beta
    8/30/2006 08:39est - Updated the English storyline translation
    9/13/2006 00:23est - Added link to Rapelay Mod Repository
    9/15/2006 00:02est - Added link to Rapelay Mesh Tool
    12/04/2006 16:29est - Added link to Aervans' english installer for Rapelay.
    12/16/2006 02:02est - Added link to a bunch of mods for Rapelay packaged by NeonSamurai.
    01/20/2007 18:44est - Added link to a sound mod for Rapelay created by NeonSamurai.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-23-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread simplified to reflect what it's about now, request by onz76

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by feuerdrache
    try using sfvcheck.
    many programs supports generating sfv

-sfvcheck
    -servant salamander
    -total commander

... and so on
    i dunno i checked with a prog i had called sfv32w.exe and couldnt find problem.
    i noticed it was saving the file as 140kb when its supposed to be 630kb.
    in either case i downloaded it it one more time and it saved the whole file this time and worked fine..
    thanks for your help and the file =)

Comment

• hey guys im a lil confused with all the patches ... tried reading the posts many times but still not sure how to link up everything. Assuming on a fresh install, what are the steps to go through to install the patches? Haiz and i still keep getting the error message whenever i try to run the game Sobz

Comment

• Originally posted by kyouta
        hey guys im a lil confused with all the patches ... tried reading the posts many times but still not sure how to link up everything. Assuming on a fresh install, what are the steps to go through to install the patches? Haiz and i still keep getting the error message whenever i try to run the game Sobz
        u guy's need to wait until we release the packages ! right now i'm working on a RL-Package1 Installer but u need to wait

there we go the dummy.bmp translation + currection for some some mistake in the old dummy.bmp !

just extract the file to ur RL data folder.
        (Note : it would ask for overwrite - you can backup the original image befor use this one)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheShadow; 04-30-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kyouta
          hey guys im a lil confused with all the patches ... tried reading the posts many times but still not sure how to link up everything. Assuming on a fresh install, what are the steps to go through to install the patches? Haiz and i still keep getting the error message whenever i try to run the game Sobz
          What errormsg ?

All mods so far : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...24&postcount=1

most of the files got installation instructions.

Maybe you should try the eng no dvd exe.
          Last edited by feuerdrache; 04-30-2006, 12:10 PM.

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
          HF-Modders Member

Comment

• Fixed the blushing/closed eyes mistake.

I don't know why so many people ask about this though. When she is on her period, there will be blood on the guy's d*ck and mixed in with the cum that pours out if you cum inside of her. You can tell this immediately. So when she's on her period, you can fill her up like jug and she won't get pregnant.
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

• RapeLay Update 1.03 (37.4 MBs)

here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:
              • add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
              • add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
              • add took's Uncensored CGIs
              • add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
              • add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
              • add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
              • add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
              • add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
              • add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras

Click here to download it from S O S A V A L A N C H E . n e t
              Click here to download it from GoneStellar.com

this could be useful for people who want to apply all these additions to a fresh install of the game. also it saves a lot of time with the translating and uncensoring! there's also the option to choose what component you want the updater to install.

BIG thank you's go out to bunnygirl, wurlox, kuropon, alessi, flaq, feuerdrache and TheShadow for all their surperb tranlation jobs! alessi and took for yet another amasing uncensoring job! TheShadow for his awesome Mini-RLHream and english NoDVD launcher! took for his sweet CGI uncensoring job! bunnygirl and feuerdrache for their very helpful FAQs and guides! and Koylce for his cool trainers! don't forget to give them all rep points!!

thanks to all who sent feedback releated to the updater and if you haven't already please don't be shy to send feedback if you're encountering problems with the updater or if you just want to drop me a line!

!!! BE SURE TO VIEW THE README AND EACH COMPONENT'S HELP TIP BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS !!!

also if you get a CRC error when opening the updater that probably means that you downloaded it while i was uploading the newer version. to fix this simply re-download the file.

hope that helps!
              Last edited by Dili; 06-25-2006, 04:28 PM.

(Official) HF-Modding/Translation Club Member #27

Comment

• Originally posted by Dili
                here's what RapeLay Update 1.01 will do:
                • add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
                • add English translations v0.2.1 GLOBAL (see below for credits)
                • add took's Uncensored CGIs
                • add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
                • add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras

Click here to download it from S O S A V A L A N C H E . n e t
                Click here to download it from GoneStellar.com

this could be useful for people who want to apply all these additions to a fresh install of the game. also it saves a lot of time with the translating and uncensoring! there's also the option to choose what component you want the updater to install.

BIG thank you's go out to bunnygirl, wurlox, kuropon, alessi, flaq, feuerdrache and TheShadow for all their surperb tranlation jobs! TheShadow for his awesome Mini-RLHream and english NoDVD launcher and took for his sweet CGI uncensoring job!

Please don't be shy to send feedback if you're encountering problems with the updater or if you just want to drop me a line!

!!! BE SURE TO VIEW THE README AND EACH COMPONENT'S HELP TIP BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS !!!

also if you get a CRC error when opening the updater that probably means that you downloaded it while i was uploading the newer version. to fix this simply re-download the file.

hope that helps!

nice so far , but you forgot some files to include:

ema-extra_base.bmp
                ema-M_z series
                ema-no01_N.tga

and some out-dated files.

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                HF-Modders Member

Comment

• Dili, I found a bug in your updater. I unchecked Uncensored CGIs, but it put them in anyway.
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

• Actually dl it, I'll try it maybe tomorrow
                    for now thx for sharin'

Comment

• Dili

Maybe you can redo your installer with the following files in the following link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/19307160/..._10.x.rar.html

CRC: 0E7AC0EE
                      SIZE: 8.348.988 Bytes

note:

check the files, thats my collected compilation so far.

HF-Modders Member

Comment

• Originally posted by bunnygirl
                        Dili, I found a bug in your updater. I unchecked Uncensored CGIs, but it put them in anyway.
                        dualy noted! i forgot to add that check! will be easy fixed in the next release! thanks for pointing that out!

Originally posted by feuerdrache
                        Dili

Maybe you can redo your installer with the following files in the following link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/19307160/..._10.x.rar.html

CRC: 0E7AC0EE
                        SIZE: 8.348.988 Bytes

note:

check the files, thats my collected compilation so far.
                        thanks for the link! i'll add the missing buttons that you supplied and release another version of the updater!

(Official) HF-Modding/Translation Club Member #27

Comment

• Originally posted by Dili
                          dualy noted! i forgot to add that check! will be easy fixed in the next release! thanks for pointing that out!

thanks for the link! i'll add the missing buttons that you supplied and release another version of the updater!
                          check it twice

some files are updated cuz there was something wrong ,
                          like messed alpha in tga or something not translated in bmp.

HF-Modders Member

Comment

• Source of Light Adjustment Patch for RapeLay

Found a new patch from our Japanese comrades. From a rough translation they feel there is a source of light issue in the groin area. This patch is suppose to correct that.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
                            I going on record here to say that I think this patch is for the SERIOUS modder only! This is NOT a uncensor patch! I'd say this would only help any modder doing the uncesor patch and run into lighting issues.

Don't just download this and apply it without any thought to the consequences. In fact I would guess that 99% of the people here don't even need to use this patch. But if it helps you out, more power to you.

This is very similar to the other patch I uploaded a while back in that it uses Fireflower to apply. I supplied the latest Fireflower as I have seen in the Japanese forum there were issues with ealier versions of FF.

GL and Enjoy!

EDIT:
                            File Removed. NOT NEEDED.
                            Last edited by wurlox; 07-04-2006, 11:51 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                            >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox
                              This is very similar to the other patch I uploaded a while back in that it uses Fireflower to apply. I supplied the latest Fireflower as I have seen in the Japanese forum there were issues with ealier versions of FF.

GL and Enjoy!

gah , the delivered FF is not working properly , used the old one.

so far , i don't see any light differece ingame.

HF-Modders Member

Comment

• The 1.01 mod/patch is working great. Thanks everyone! I had no idea that I had been telling the girls "Moving on your own? You dirty girl!" haha...

I'm still curious about the conversations between Manaka and her mother are all about....in 4p and 3p modes, that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X