X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Illusion] RapeLay Mods/English Trans Thread

This is a modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

EDIT by Inquisitor: Thread now has a different purpose. Old post is in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

People keep asking for it, so here it is. Post your mods in this thread. No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable.

I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me... I've lost all interest in this game, there's really not much replay value in it. Maybe after some nice mods I'll get interested in it... I will be checking back in on this thread occasionally, but to make sure stuff gets updated on the main page you gotta do the pm...

Keep up the good work everyone!

FAQ
    Bunnygirl wants to make sure you noobs don't bug us; here is the link to her Rapelay FAQ.

SoundMod by NeonSamurai
    Rapelay sound mod - [hongfire]

English Installer
    Rapelay English Installer - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...72#post1067772 by aervans

Button Translations
    Submitted by dili: Rapelay Updater:
    here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:

* add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
    * add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
    * add took's Uncensored CGIs
    * add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
    * add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
    * add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
    * add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
    * add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
    * add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras
    RLUpdate_103.exe

Individual translations (Removed because of the update pack from dili)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by:
    kuropon, flaq, alessi, BunnyGirl, KrenSauce, wurlox, and feuerdrache

Storyline Translation(in RLHarem format)(submitted by wkit23 & Shirakani)
    [Gamescript][English Translation][wkit23 & Shirakani].rar

Modding Tools
    Submitted by Koylce:
    RPP_17_CPR.rar (Removes copyright from snapshots)

Submitted by Alessi:
    Alessia and took's Rapelay uncensor patch!
    Click here!

Submitted by nothandsome:
    nothandsome's Botuplay uncensor patch!
    nothandsome's post

Submitted by feuerdrache (provided by VUnlimited):
    Rapelay Uncensor Patch (superceded by alessi's mod)

Submitted by Wurlox:
    RLTTool.rar (Rapelay Texture Injection Tool)
    RLMeshTool

Submitted by Kolyce:
    Rapelay +12 Trainer.rar
    RapeLay Anti Cum Trainer.rar

Submitted by TheShadow:
    No-DVD Crack Version 1.1

Submitted by dili:
    RL Harem BETA v1.02UPDATED!

Where to get the mods:
    Rapelay Mods Repository
    Submitted by NeonSamurai:
    A boatload of mods in RLHarem format
    -----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    4/27/2006 19:50est - Added stuff submitted by alessi and bunny, added descriptions for what each pack is for.
    4/27/2006 20:40est - Added the BG_RL_Trans pack and description
    4/27/2006 20:47est - Added to do list
    4/27/2006 22:39est - Added revision to e series needed
    4/28/2006 09:45est - Added English Launcher link
    4/29/2006 22:11est - Added wurlox's completed e,v,x,y-series buttons, Updated to-do list
    4/29/2006 23:21est - Added wurlox's completed w-series buttons, updated to-do list
    4/30/2006 10:14est - Updated wurlox's e-series buttons (which is now a combo of his and bunnygirl's buttons), added wurlox t-series buttons, added feuerdrache's button pack
    4/30/2006 20:26est - Added dili's update pack, added link to the rl faq
    5/01/2006 00:10est - Added rapelay uncensor patch
    5/04/2006 22:10est - Added link to the completed T-Series by wurlox
    5/08/2006 11:50est - Added link to the copyright remover by Kolyce
    5/16/2006 18:44est - Added link to the NoDVD Crack 1.1 by TheShadow
    5/10/2006 00:31est - Expressing my disinterest in this game (for now anyway)
    5/11/2006 08:34est - Added Texture Injection Tool submitted by wurlox
    5/12/2006 01:05est - Added updated Edit series buttons submitted by wurlox (liitle late adding this... better late than never, eh?)
    5/13/2006 03:41est - Updated to try and clear things up (i.e. use Dili's updater!)
    5/14/2006 23:56est - Added Kolyce's trainer links
    5/15/2006 08:41est - Added links to uncensor patches.
    5/17/2006 20:11est - Updated Dili's Updater pack info
    5/18/2006 08:38est - Removed individual translations (superceded by dili update)
    6/20/2006 08:46est - Edited RL Texture Tool URL by wurlox
    6/25/2006 20:46est - Finally added link to dili's RL Harem BETA (sorry, it slipped by!)
    7/23/2006 14:08est - Added wkit23's storyline translation
    7/23/2006 16:36est - Updated link for Dili's RL Harem Beta
    8/30/2006 08:39est - Updated the English storyline translation
    9/13/2006 00:23est - Added link to Rapelay Mod Repository
    9/15/2006 00:02est - Added link to Rapelay Mesh Tool
    12/04/2006 16:29est - Added link to Aervans' english installer for Rapelay.
    12/16/2006 02:02est - Added link to a bunch of mods for Rapelay packaged by NeonSamurai.
    01/20/2007 18:44est - Added link to a sound mod for Rapelay created by NeonSamurai.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-23-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread simplified to reflect what it's about now, request by onz76

Asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by feuerdrache
    uh ... ok , thats not uncensored ..dunno why
    well , the rest works , if someone can fix it , should be easy.
    if no one does...
    Well, maybe I should have said "Perfectly uncensored given the fact that Illuson has no clue how to shape a simple cylinder in order to comply with a censor law that no longer is enforced (at least from what I've read lately) and have us shmucks try to fix it."

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

nobody has probs with the uncensor... I even tried inserting the RPP05 files with the mini-harem... but still crash...

alessi.... i know i can count on you to produce something that actually works

Comment

Originally posted by kuropon
        Should I put this uncensor patch in the main post? Seems like there are lots of people with issues.
        The RPP_08.pp has some corruption. WinRAR complains about it when extracting. However, I installed all of the other parts and it seems to have uncensored mostly everything anyways. The exception being in Chikan? mode (where you molest them on the train). In H-Play it seems to work fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by alpox
          The RPP_08.pp has some corruption. WinRAR complains about it when extracting. However, I installed all of the other parts and it seems to have uncensored mostly everything anyways. The exception being in Chikan? mode (where you molest them on the train). In H-Play it seems to work fine for me.
          Here are the xx files at RPP_08.PP
          Uncensored for Chikan and Noziko mode
          This patch was a beta version , not perfection
          Please make sure backup the files before use this patch

http://rapidshare.de/files/19140409/rpp_08.rar.html

Comment

Originally posted by nothandsome
            Here are the xx files at RPP_08.PP
            Uncensored for Chikan and Noziko mode
            This patch was a beta version , not perfection
            Please make sure backup the files before use this patch

http://rapidshare.de/files/19140409/rpp_08.rar.html
            could also upload the latest modified rpp_05.. if it's not too much trouble

Comment

@TheShadow:your no dvd patch and translation patch is corrupt.

special thanks to Shamensyth.

Comment

after doing the uncensor..
                the game crashes/exits.

maybe someone good enough could fix it..
                This is computer generated. No signature is required.

Comment

feuerdrache,

can u put uncensor patch to torrent, seem that using rapidshare not good for me, always down at middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakasora
                    after doing the uncensor..
                    the game crashes/exits.

maybe someone good enough could fix it..
                    It did for me too until I applied TheShadow's No/DVD - No Region Crack. After that it worked! I used a different crack before that and maybe that's your problem too?
                    If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

Comment

I was using KrenSauce's english exe also the original where you have to mount the dvd. With both it is crashing to desktop after applying the uncensor.
                      It seems that only the shadow distributed english exe is working with this patch. However, it is working now for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by alessi
                        uncensor out?....

how? why?

I dont finish it already!
                        Hey, please continue your work .
                        Cause I (and I believe, many people) waiting for your release.

Your UNC patch @Battle Raper 2 and Oppai are the best I've ever use.

P.s Thanks to feuerdrache for being the first one to bring out UNC patch

Comment

Originally posted by jas32
                          @TheShadow:your no dvd patch and translation patch is corrupt.
                          My Path is working fine jas32 ... try and redownload the file ! maybe u got uncomplete file.

Originally posted by RawMonk
                          It did for me too until I applied TheShadow's No/DVD - No Region Crack. After that it worked! I used a different crack before that and maybe that's your problem too?
                          Originally posted by lederstrumpf
                          I was using KrenSauce's english exe also the original where you have to mount the dvd. With both it is crashing to desktop after applying the uncensor.
                          It seems that only the shadow distributed english exe is working with this patch. However, it is working now for me too.
                          hmmm it's true i did some changed to my exe in hex mode !! but not sure exactly the different between mine and KrenSauce.

Btw KrenSauce patch crach the game for me if the uncencer patch was on.
                          Last edited by TheShadow; 04-28-2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

As far as I get into...

* In all those crash you mention, look if it is a "clean exit" (the game closes itself without a single error or message window)... or if its has some advertence.. If its a clean exit, then the problem is related to internal protection (you must use the cracked NO_DVD exe to work). If there is actually an error msg, there is something fuc*** up in the files.

* The mosaic used in the censoring is not only inside RPP15. It is also inside EACH XX FILE. The point is the engine, at the loading of the scenes, get the needed textures from the XX. Later, in mid-scene, if it needs to change some textures, it loads them from RPP15.
                            To be more specific, to correctly uncensor the game, you must change the RPP15 textures and all the ones inside each XX.

* But thats not all... first, the pussy mesh has assigned a material with self-illumination, so you must remove that in order to get better looking. And also is the issue of a hard edge between the pussy mesh and hair mesh, that also must be fixed.

* And a lot more...

PS: Ok, will continue then. Soon will post a preview screenshot or something...
                            Currently Breaking Into: SB3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Inside: Rapelay/AG2/BR2/Oppai2/Biko3/SB2
                            AG2 Wiki Columnist (?) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Thxs Azstraph, Shinyo and Deathwisher for the sigs.

External link removed.

Comment

thanks it works now.

special thanks to Shamensyth.

Comment

Originally posted by alessi
                                As far as I get into...

* In all those crash you mention, look if it is a "clean exit" (the game closes itself without a single error or message window)... or if its has some advertence.. If its a clean exit, then the problem is related to internal protection (you must use the cracked NO_DVD exe to work). If there is actually an error msg, there is something fuc*** up in the files
                                I used the cracked no dvd (RapeLay_NoDVD_NoRegion_EngLauncher) and it's still crashed on me. I tried some different patches by other creators and it worked perfect. But not uncensored patch itself. I kept getting these 'clean exit' and when I removed the uncensored files, it stopped crashing on me.

Any idea? :-/

Comment

Working...
                                X