X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Illusion] RapeLay Mods/English Trans Thread

This is a modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

EDIT by Inquisitor: Thread now has a different purpose. Old post is in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

People keep asking for it, so here it is. Post your mods in this thread. No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable.

I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me... I've lost all interest in this game, there's really not much replay value in it. Maybe after some nice mods I'll get interested in it... I will be checking back in on this thread occasionally, but to make sure stuff gets updated on the main page you gotta do the pm...

Keep up the good work everyone!

FAQ
    Bunnygirl wants to make sure you noobs don't bug us; here is the link to her Rapelay FAQ.

SoundMod by NeonSamurai
    Rapelay sound mod - [hongfire]

English Installer
    Rapelay English Installer - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...72#post1067772 by aervans

Button Translations
    Submitted by dili: Rapelay Updater:
    here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:

* add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
    * add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
    * add took's Uncensored CGIs
    * add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
    * add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
    * add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
    * add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
    * add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
    * add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras
    RLUpdate_103.exe

Individual translations (Removed because of the update pack from dili)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by:
    kuropon, flaq, alessi, BunnyGirl, KrenSauce, wurlox, and feuerdrache

Storyline Translation(in RLHarem format)(submitted by wkit23 & Shirakani)
    [Gamescript][English Translation][wkit23 & Shirakani].rar

Modding Tools
    Submitted by Koylce:
    RPP_17_CPR.rar (Removes copyright from snapshots)

Submitted by Alessi:
    Alessia and took's Rapelay uncensor patch!
    Click here!

Submitted by nothandsome:
    nothandsome's Botuplay uncensor patch!
    nothandsome's post

Submitted by feuerdrache (provided by VUnlimited):
    Rapelay Uncensor Patch (superceded by alessi's mod)

Submitted by Wurlox:
    RLTTool.rar (Rapelay Texture Injection Tool)
    RLMeshTool

Submitted by Kolyce:
    Rapelay +12 Trainer.rar
    RapeLay Anti Cum Trainer.rar

Submitted by TheShadow:
    No-DVD Crack Version 1.1

Submitted by dili:
    RL Harem BETA v1.02UPDATED!

Where to get the mods:
    Rapelay Mods Repository
    Submitted by NeonSamurai:
    A boatload of mods in RLHarem format
    -----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    4/27/2006 19:50est - Added stuff submitted by alessi and bunny, added descriptions for what each pack is for.
    4/27/2006 20:40est - Added the BG_RL_Trans pack and description
    4/27/2006 20:47est - Added to do list
    4/27/2006 22:39est - Added revision to e series needed
    4/28/2006 09:45est - Added English Launcher link
    4/29/2006 22:11est - Added wurlox's completed e,v,x,y-series buttons, Updated to-do list
    4/29/2006 23:21est - Added wurlox's completed w-series buttons, updated to-do list
    4/30/2006 10:14est - Updated wurlox's e-series buttons (which is now a combo of his and bunnygirl's buttons), added wurlox t-series buttons, added feuerdrache's button pack
    4/30/2006 20:26est - Added dili's update pack, added link to the rl faq
    5/01/2006 00:10est - Added rapelay uncensor patch
    5/04/2006 22:10est - Added link to the completed T-Series by wurlox
    5/08/2006 11:50est - Added link to the copyright remover by Kolyce
    5/16/2006 18:44est - Added link to the NoDVD Crack 1.1 by TheShadow
    5/10/2006 00:31est - Expressing my disinterest in this game (for now anyway)
    5/11/2006 08:34est - Added Texture Injection Tool submitted by wurlox
    5/12/2006 01:05est - Added updated Edit series buttons submitted by wurlox (liitle late adding this... better late than never, eh?)
    5/13/2006 03:41est - Updated to try and clear things up (i.e. use Dili's updater!)
    5/14/2006 23:56est - Added Kolyce's trainer links
    5/15/2006 08:41est - Added links to uncensor patches.
    5/17/2006 20:11est - Updated Dili's Updater pack info
    5/18/2006 08:38est - Removed individual translations (superceded by dili update)
    6/20/2006 08:46est - Edited RL Texture Tool URL by wurlox
    6/25/2006 20:46est - Finally added link to dili's RL Harem BETA (sorry, it slipped by!)
    7/23/2006 14:08est - Added wkit23's storyline translation
    7/23/2006 16:36est - Updated link for Dili's RL Harem Beta
    8/30/2006 08:39est - Updated the English storyline translation
    9/13/2006 00:23est - Added link to Rapelay Mod Repository
    9/15/2006 00:02est - Added link to Rapelay Mesh Tool
    12/04/2006 16:29est - Added link to Aervans' english installer for Rapelay.
    12/16/2006 02:02est - Added link to a bunch of mods for Rapelay packaged by NeonSamurai.
    01/20/2007 18:44est - Added link to a sound mod for Rapelay created by NeonSamurai.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-23-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread simplified to reflect what it's about now, request by onz76

Asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by alessi
    As far as I get into...

* In all those crash you mention, look if it is a "clean exit" (the game closes itself without a single error or message window)... or if its has some advertence.. If its a clean exit, then the problem is related to internal protection (you must use the cracked NO_DVD exe to work). If there is actually an error msg, there is something fuc*** up in the files.

* The mosaic used in the censoring is not only inside RPP15. It is also inside EACH XX FILE. The point is the engine, at the loading of the scenes, get the needed textures from the XX. Later, in mid-scene, if it needs to change some textures, it loads them from RPP15.
    To be more specific, to correctly uncensor the game, you must change the RPP15 textures and all the ones inside each XX.

* But thats not all... first, the pussy mesh has assigned a material with self-illumination, so you must remove that in order to get better looking. And also is the issue of a hard edge between the pussy mesh and hair mesh, that also must be fixed.

* And a lot more...

PS: Ok, will continue then. Soon will post a preview screenshot or something...
    it's nice to hear that alessi ! when u finish contact me if u need a Gui installer for the patch .. i was thinkin about make an easy interface for the first patch uncencer it self ! but if ur workin on as another patch then i'll wait until u guys release it then upgrade my program ^^

Comment

Has anyone put together a collection of whats been modded so far somewhere?

Just curious

Comment

alessi is still on it, we can expect some really good job !
        Last edited by darkalki; 04-28-2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Excellent. Thanx for the heads up

Comment

Hi, does anyone know how to do the alt+tab edit. My little sister almost caught me playing this game, luckily I turned off the screen in time...

Comment

To my knowledge - no.

Illusion normally distributes their games so alt-tab'ing will change focus, but their game will be in the fore front.

Comment

Originally posted by tageshadow
                You're saving the 00.txt, 01.txt, etc. files in UTF-8 format before installing the patch, right? That made a definite difference when I was working on 00.txt and 01.txt.

Also, I noticed a lot of your translation was machine-translated, but the 00.txt and 01.txt weren't. Is there any place I can get your unpatched files? I'll make some grammatical and spelling corrections.

Do we still not know the main character's name?
                It should be Masaya.

I put all i got in the attached rar.

Ok , the text problem realy might be the japanese - english
                format problem, didn't test it , but i know the problem from some other work.

Some translations are on the fly and might not be the correct japanese ->
                english translation, but we got a problem , japanese is shorter than
                english.

If a name is used at the first line, then you can use 39 letters and
                3 lines at maximum.

For some reason sometimes a letter is missing , if you change it
                it doesn't help ... ://

I was today a little bit lazy
                Attached Files

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                HF-Modders Member

Comment

Originally posted by kk06
                  Has anyone put together a collection of whats been modded so far somewhere?

Just curious
                  look on the first page of this thread for work done so far.

Comment

I had but I hadnt thought that was a comprehensive list. My error. Im mostly curious if the majority of the buttons had been translated yet or not.

Comment

from what i understand the first post will be edited as new trans are ready.

Originally posted by kuropon
                      I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

Comment

Originally posted by Antare
                        Hi, does anyone know how to do the alt+tab edit. My little sister almost caught me playing this game, luckily I turned off the screen in time...
                        lol what a pain!
                        I use to press F2 and go to the load-save's screen..so my brother can't understand what I'm doin'

Comment

Originally posted by Krejilien
                          lol what a pain!
                          I use to press F2 and go to the load-save's screen..so my brother can't understand what I'm doin'
                          You just can hit escape. It shows the dummy screen with the keyboard commands.

You can put a bmp of your choice there! Just rename any bmp to dummy.bmp and copy it in your data folder and it will pop when hitting ESC.

Otherwise your younger siblings keep aking .. "what is that? What is that? Show me what it is or i tell mummy!"

Comment

Originally posted by lederstrumpf
                            You just can hit escape. It shows the dummy screen with the keyboard commands.

You can put a bmp of your choice there! Just rename any bmp to dummy.bmp and copy it in your data folder and it will pop when hitting ESC.

Otherwise your younger siblings keep aking .. "what is that? What is that? Show me what it is or i tell mummy!"
                            that's a good one...

I always save after each scene and if needed do the Alt+F4,... exits immediatly (all you lose is the current round)... you just need to have some work/study material running in the background

A combination could be to use lederstrumpf's option in "possible" attempts of spys closing in (to reach safe ground)... and if the situation turns code red... go the Alt+F4 option
                            Last edited by tolso; 04-28-2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

good lord... thanks everyone... finally got the unc patch to work... by re-applying the unc patch to original files and using the shadow's nodvd crack... phew... hopefully alessi can match a slightly prettier pussy for Yuuko

Comment

Originally posted by alessi
                                As far as I get into...
                                * The mosaic used in the censoring is not only inside RPP15. It is also inside EACH XX FILE. The point is the engine, at the loading of the scenes, get the needed textures from the XX. Later, in mid-scene, if it needs to change some textures, it loads them from RPP15.
                                To be more specific, to correctly uncensor the game, you must change the RPP15 textures and all the ones inside each XX.
                                soo... if you wanted to have diff pussies for example... changing the images in RPP_08 would not surfice?

btw... u mean there are images in the xx files as well?... how would extract files from a xx file?

Comment

Working...
                                X