X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Illusion] RapeLay Mods/English Trans Thread

This is a modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

EDIT by Inquisitor: Thread now has a different purpose. Old post is in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

People keep asking for it, so here it is. Post your mods in this thread. No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable.

I'll edit this later to add more mods, or you could pm me the links and save me some time..

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me... I've lost all interest in this game, there's really not much replay value in it. Maybe after some nice mods I'll get interested in it... I will be checking back in on this thread occasionally, but to make sure stuff gets updated on the main page you gotta do the pm...

Keep up the good work everyone!

FAQ
    Bunnygirl wants to make sure you noobs don't bug us; here is the link to her Rapelay FAQ.

SoundMod by NeonSamurai
    Rapelay sound mod - [hongfire]

English Installer
    Rapelay English Installer - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...72#post1067772 by aervans

Button Translations
    Submitted by dili: Rapelay Updater:
    here's what RapeLay Update 1.03 will do:

* add TheShadow's English NoDVD Launcher v1.1
    * add alessi and took's Rapelay Uncensor Patch v1.0
    * add took's Uncensored CGIs
    * add English translations v1.0 COMPLETE (see english translation notes for credits)
    * add TheShadow's Mini-RLHream v0.4 BETA
    * add bunnygirl's RapeLay FAQ 5-4-2006
    * add feuerdrache's Compilation RapeLay Walkthru Collection Final 100%
    * add Kolyce's +12 and Anti Cum Trainers
    * add Ultimate Save unlocking all extras
    RLUpdate_103.exe

Individual translations (Removed because of the update pack from dili)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by:
    kuropon, flaq, alessi, BunnyGirl, KrenSauce, wurlox, and feuerdrache

Storyline Translation(in RLHarem format)(submitted by wkit23 & Shirakani)
    [Gamescript][English Translation][wkit23 & Shirakani].rar

Modding Tools
    Submitted by Koylce:
    RPP_17_CPR.rar (Removes copyright from snapshots)

Submitted by Alessi:
    Alessia and took's Rapelay uncensor patch!
    Click here!

Submitted by nothandsome:
    nothandsome's Botuplay uncensor patch!
    nothandsome's post

Submitted by feuerdrache (provided by VUnlimited):
    Rapelay Uncensor Patch (superceded by alessi's mod)

Submitted by Wurlox:
    RLTTool.rar (Rapelay Texture Injection Tool)
    RLMeshTool

Submitted by Kolyce:
    Rapelay +12 Trainer.rar
    RapeLay Anti Cum Trainer.rar

Submitted by TheShadow:
    No-DVD Crack Version 1.1

Submitted by dili:
    RL Harem BETA v1.02UPDATED!

Where to get the mods:
    Rapelay Mods Repository
    Submitted by NeonSamurai:
    A boatload of mods in RLHarem format
    -----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    4/27/2006 19:50est - Added stuff submitted by alessi and bunny, added descriptions for what each pack is for.
    4/27/2006 20:40est - Added the BG_RL_Trans pack and description
    4/27/2006 20:47est - Added to do list
    4/27/2006 22:39est - Added revision to e series needed
    4/28/2006 09:45est - Added English Launcher link
    4/29/2006 22:11est - Added wurlox's completed e,v,x,y-series buttons, Updated to-do list
    4/29/2006 23:21est - Added wurlox's completed w-series buttons, updated to-do list
    4/30/2006 10:14est - Updated wurlox's e-series buttons (which is now a combo of his and bunnygirl's buttons), added wurlox t-series buttons, added feuerdrache's button pack
    4/30/2006 20:26est - Added dili's update pack, added link to the rl faq
    5/01/2006 00:10est - Added rapelay uncensor patch
    5/04/2006 22:10est - Added link to the completed T-Series by wurlox
    5/08/2006 11:50est - Added link to the copyright remover by Kolyce
    5/16/2006 18:44est - Added link to the NoDVD Crack 1.1 by TheShadow
    5/10/2006 00:31est - Expressing my disinterest in this game (for now anyway)
    5/11/2006 08:34est - Added Texture Injection Tool submitted by wurlox
    5/12/2006 01:05est - Added updated Edit series buttons submitted by wurlox (liitle late adding this... better late than never, eh?)
    5/13/2006 03:41est - Updated to try and clear things up (i.e. use Dili's updater!)
    5/14/2006 23:56est - Added Kolyce's trainer links
    5/15/2006 08:41est - Added links to uncensor patches.
    5/17/2006 20:11est - Updated Dili's Updater pack info
    5/18/2006 08:38est - Removed individual translations (superceded by dili update)
    6/20/2006 08:46est - Edited RL Texture Tool URL by wurlox
    6/25/2006 20:46est - Finally added link to dili's RL Harem BETA (sorry, it slipped by!)
    7/23/2006 14:08est - Added wkit23's storyline translation
    7/23/2006 16:36est - Updated link for Dili's RL Harem Beta
    8/30/2006 08:39est - Updated the English storyline translation
    9/13/2006 00:23est - Added link to Rapelay Mod Repository
    9/15/2006 00:02est - Added link to Rapelay Mesh Tool
    12/04/2006 16:29est - Added link to Aervans' english installer for Rapelay.
    12/16/2006 02:02est - Added link to a bunch of mods for Rapelay packaged by NeonSamurai.
    01/20/2007 18:44est - Added link to a sound mod for Rapelay created by NeonSamurai.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-23-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread simplified to reflect what it's about now, request by onz76

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by tolso
    just wondering had you done the 3P BJ buttons yet... I didn't miss them did I?... I've got all the other buttons for 3P... just the BJ buttons are missing
    Nope, didn't miss 'em. Those should be next. Looks like there is only one new button to create for those.

I do have the v-series done though. These are for the 5p (I think..starting to lose track ). Simple renaming as before.

As always, Enjoy!

EDIT:
    File Removed. Use RL Update patch for full menu translations.
    Last edited by wurlox; 07-04-2006, 11:48 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Please use the edit feature people. I don't want to see more consecutive posting.

Comment

• w-Series Menu Buttons

Ok, here are the 3p BJ menu. Simple renaming job again. Didn't have to make a new button as I originally thought, as they mimic the f-series.

Thanks goes to kuropon for his work on the f-series which these are renamed from.

As always, Enjoy!

I may need a little help with the T-Series. I don't think I have seen these menus buttons used before and my skills at translating these images is weak at best.

Thanks!

EDIT:
        File Removed. Use RL Update patch for full menu translations.
        Last edited by wurlox; 07-04-2006, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• the links for:

E-Series_Finished.7z.rar
          Y-Series.7z.rar
          X-Series.7z.rar
          V-Series.7z.rar

are all giving me corrupt or missing errors, i've tried downloading them, opening them, tried winrar, winzip and 7z. even tried opening them with diferent browsers (IE and F-fox) can you re-up or fix them?

also, these also go into 02.pp right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bbking
            the links for:

E-Series_Finished.7z.rar
            Y-Series.7z.rar
            X-Series.7z.rar
            V-Series.7z.rar

are all giving me corrupt or missing errors, i've tried downloading them, opening them, tried winrar, winzip and 7z. even tried opening them with diferent browsers (IE and F-fox) can you re-up or fix them?

also, these also go into 02.pp right?
            Problem must be on your side... I just tested them.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

• Which PP's do I patch for those EYX and V files?
              Edited by HongFire: do not put racist comment in signature.

Comment

• i figured it out, they wouldnt extract or open with a .7z.rar ending, if anyone else has this problem just cut off the .7z or .rar

ex. V-Series.7z.rar => V-Series.7z or V-Series.rar

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox
                  w-Series Menu Buttons
                  I may need a little help with the T-Series. I don't think I have seen these menus buttons used before and my skills at translating these images is weak at best.
                  excellent work on the v and w buttons... wondering what the t-series is for?

Comment

• how do i install these buttons????

Comment

• Is there a dummy.bmp translated?

Comment

• t-Series Menu Buttons

t-Series Menu Buttons.

Here are what should be the last of the menu buttons, the t-Series. These are for Chikan (groping) Mode. All but two were the same as the k-Series done by flaq. Thanks goto flaq

There are 4 remaining in the series:
                        ema-M_t008
                        ema-M_t009
                        ema-M_t010
                        ema-M_t011

I have no clue what these menu buttons are. I have never even seen them appear during my gameplay. If anyone has a clue please tell us just how you got them to appear, or if you know what they say PLEASE tell me as well.

Hopefully this will help all the other modders working hard to get the rest of the game translated.

As always, Enjoy!
                        Last edited by wurlox; 07-04-2006, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• I made a quick FAQ for annoying gameplay questions. I'll update it when I have more information and more annoying questions to add. I've provided a download version as well.

*Note: This FAQ is a bit out of date by now, but is still relevent to most topics

*Updated 5/4/06
                          Note: It's more convenient to just download the FAQ, since you can use it without being on the internet and it will show up nicer in a text document with Word Wrap checked.
                          Spoiler
                          Code:
                          HOW DO I GET HER BAR TO REACH THE TOP?

You cannot get their bars to reach the top when you first encounter them. After the introductions 

(when you can freely choose the character, place and mode) you can raise her bar simply by 

molesting her in Chikan Mode, or having sex with her (and other things in that general area) in 

the H Modes. The girls do not have bars in Nozoki Mode.

---
                          ---

HOW DO I UNLOCK THE BOXES UNDERNEATH THE CHARACTERS' NAMES?

Shame - get her to come in Chikan Mode under 90 seconds (as soon as it starts, get her there as 

quickly as you can)

Anal - have anal sex with her in H Mode 2 times.

Talk - have her plead 2 times in H Mode (have her "spread her pussy/ass" twice)

Oral - have oral sex 5 times in H Mode

Swallow - have her swallow 3 times in H Mode

Fill - cum inside of her 5 times in H Mode

Bathe - cum all over her in H Mode (doesn't have to be front and back)

Expose - do two "prayers" in Nozoki Mode (draft up her skirt) and then do one H Scene

Outside - in H Mode strip her completely naked while outside 2 times (park, station, roadside, 

etc.)

---
                          ---

WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS MEAN?

Open Eyes - normal

Closed Eyes - "dangerous" time (can get her pregnant if you cum inside)

Open Eyes and Blushing - on her period

Belly Instead of Face - pregnant (fertilized)

Round Belly Instead of Face- pregnant and showing

---
                          ---

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO "BREAK" A CHARACTER/HOW CAN I GET HER TO DO EVERYHING I WANT WITHOUT 

RESISTING?

While you are in the process of unlocking a characters' boxes (the words underneath her picture 

in the Select screen), you are "breaking" her. When all of her boxes are lit, it means she is 

"broken" and will no longer resist your commands. She will even talk dirty to you and crave the 

things you do to her. NOTE - to completely break a girl, you need to do one more H Scene after 

you have unlocked all of her boxes.

---
                          ---

CAN I UNLOCK MORE THAN ONE BOX AT A TIME/CAN I UNLOCK BOXES DURING THE INTRODUCTION?

No, you can only unlock one box at a time. Yes, you can unlock boxes during the introduction.

---
                          ---

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN THE PICTURE SHOWS HER BLUSHING WITH HER EYES CLOSED?

This happens when you have unlocked a box. After you have completed the task for unlocking a box, 

when you return to the Select screen the picture will switch to her blushing with her eyes closed 

and she will say something. Then the box that you have unlocked will light up.

---
                          ---

WHAT ENDINGS CAN I GET IN RAPELAY/CAN I LOSE THE GAME?

There are only 2 endings in RapeLay (they both mean you've lost the game). One is where Aoi stabs 

you to death. This seems to occur randomly (before she is broken) when you have her in the 

Cowgirl position. The other ending is after you get a character pregnant and do not abort the 

baby. After a bit, you will get a "train death" ending, where apparently the girl you impregnated 

has pushed you in front of an oncoming train. There is no "good" ending.

---
                          ---

WHERE ARE THE TITTY-SUCKING AND DOG-WALKING SCENES I SAW ON THE ILLUSION WEBSITE?

Those scenes are not in the actual game. They are found on the RapeLay extra disc, BotuPlay.

---
                          ---

HOW DO I GET HER TO SQUIRT WHEN SHE COMES?

You can only get them to do this in Chikan Mode. Every time you get them off, their bar will 

start off a little higher than before. Keep getting her off until her bar is almost full. Now she 

will start "squirting" when she comes (more like "misting").

---
                          ---

HOW CAN I TIE HER UP OR HANDCUFF HER AGAIN/HOW CAN I SCREW A GIRL AGAINST THE WALL LIKE MANAKA'S 

FIRST SCENE?

Unfortunately, these can only be accessed again by using Edit Mode. When you put her status to 

"Resist", she will be in the state she was in her first rape scene (Manaka - handcuffed and raped 

against wall, Yuuko - hands tied behind back and in doggy style, Aoi - tied up and in 

missionary). Either that, or you must start a new game.

---
                          ---

HOW DO I GET HER PREGNANT/HOW DO I MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GET PREGNANT?

When her picture shows her face with her eyes closed, it means she is on a "dangerous day". 

Meaning, if you cum inside of her she may get pregnant. To make sure she doesn't get pregnant, 

either stick to cumming outside when she is in this state, or just avoid an H Scene altogether. 

If you do get her pregnant, you can simply abort the baby.

---
                          ---

CAN YOU GET HER PREGNANT WHILE CUMMING INSIDE OF HER DURING HER PERIOD?

No. If you are female and have asked this question, hit yourself. Hard.

---
                          ---

HOW DO I GET A FOOTJOB SCENE?

Technically there is no footjob scene. However, if you are in Missionary Position in H Mode, you 

can choose "Vaginal/Anal Masturbation" and she will use her feet on your dick while she is 

masturbating. Also, the extra disc BotuPlay has a footjob scene with Aoi.

---
                          ---

WHAT ARE THE TWO SECRET H MODES/HOW DO I UNLOCK 3P AND 4P?

The two secret H Modes are 3P and 4P - that is, with two girls at the same time or with all three 

of them at the same time. These modes can be unlocked by "breaking" all three of the girls.

---
                          ---

WHAT IS EDIT MODE AND HOW DO I UNLOCK IT?

Edit Mode is a "movie maker" with an incredibly large amount of options. You choose the girl(s), 

place, positions, physical status (pregnant, on her period, etc) and much more. You can save each 

movie you make to play back. You can make the movie as long and as varied as you like. To unlock 

Edit Mode, you need to break all of the girls.

---
                          ---

WHAT IS BOTUPLAY?

BotuPlay is a RapeLay extra disc. It is a collection of scenes that, according to Illusion, 

"couldn't have been put into RapeLay". Basically, it's a bunch of weird **** with emphasis on 

incestious lesbianism between the girls. None of the scenes are interactive, except for the few 

that you can change the speed.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bunnygirl; 08-24-2006, 08:05 PM.
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

• Anybody else had problems with the uncensor patch might want to try uninstalling the game, and reinstall, apply all the patches, then play. I had crashes with the uncensor patch and did just that and now no more crashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunnygirl
                              I made a quick FAQ for annoying gameplay questions.
                              Btw, why the hell is it in different colors?
                              In your faq is a little mistake, it should be as shown below.

Spoiler
                              PHP Code:

WHAT 
                              DO THE DIFFERENT PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS MEAN?

Open Eyes normal

Blushed Face 
                              (open eyes) - on her period

Closed Eyes 
                              "dangerous" time (can get her pregnant if you cum inside)

Flat Belly Instead of Face pregnant (fertilized) (not showing)

Round Belly Instead of Facepregnant and showing 

Thats from my gaming experience.
                              Last edited by feuerdrache; 04-30-2006, 02:02 AM.

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                              HF-Modders Member

Comment

• Originally posted by feuerdrache
                                In your faq is a little mistake, it should be as shown below.

Thats from my gaming experience.
                                Thanks, but I felt I didn't need to specify that.
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

Working...
                                X