• Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D

This thread is for mod releases only.

Links
    Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ
    [Mod Discussion Thread] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D

Tools
    CM3DExtractor v2.0.1 is attached until SSP re-releases it.
    NEI Extractor by whoami & Grayphoque
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM.

I found an awesome MOD of Kurumi from Date a Live.
    MEGA
    Attached Files
    "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

Originally posted by TNinja
      Having trouble with 4shared, so can't get the older batches.

They want my Facebook and derp. :V

Also the countdown doens't start for free download.

Looking through the net, for some mysterious reasons, any batch that got loli textures are mysteriously missing.
      Read the frikking first post before posting. Next time I have to delete your post, I'll neg rep you for not following simple rules.

Comment

CM3D Launcher 1.44

CM3D Launcher 1.44 (Demosaic, CRC Crack, Cus Restriction Removal)

This launcher include Demosaic, CRC Crack and Cus Restriction Removal.

To install it, you need to update your game to version 1.44, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla launcher to play the game.

Download:
        Mega
        Last edited by Menelol; 01-10-2014, 01:01 PM.
        CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
        CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
        CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

NEI Extractor 1400

I updated the Grayphoque's Nei Extractor 1310 to version 1400, it should now work for old (before VP2013) and new (after VP2013) nei files.
          If you have some problem (i.e. "why doesn't it convert this?"), you can PM me.

What this version adds
          • Added compatibility for new expansions: SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013 and SPIII

Known issues
          • This version doesn't extract cs_play_skill_SPIII.nei (Xls_SPIII), cs_play_skill_SEa.nei (Xls_SEa) and cs_play_room_use.nei (Xls2) because they seems to have a different header (1 null byte at start instead of CRC value), I'm trying to get it works with these files but it's not easy.

Download
          1400: Mega

Credits
          Thanks to Grayphoque and whoami for managing the tool until NPII.
          Thanks to Grayphoque for giving me a lot of informationst and tips to get new keys and so update Nei Extractor.
          Last edited by Menelol; 01-13-2014, 06:17 AM. Reason: Added "know issues"

Comment

Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 1)

This is a mod which include an HUGE update for Kemodin&genobee's translation mod and other translation mods.

What this mod does
            • Full compatible with every expansions released until now (last is SPIII) and with last update (1.44)
            • Playroom Choice Screen: all textures have been translated
            • Playroom Choice Screen: updated description translation for rooms adding last room (Living Room)
            • Cosplay Screen: comment of Maid has ben fully translated
            • New launcher translation: 19 dialog boxes have been translated to english
            • The launcher provided has applied Demosaic, CRC Crack and Cus Restriction Removal
            • Every dialogue has been reviewed and adapted for last version of the game
            • Many, many, many, MANY graphic artifacts fix on a LOT of textures (90%?)

Known issues
            • Skills translation on H-Mode has been removed. Reason: the game can't manage together english text skills (translated) and new japanese text skills (not translated). Someone should update the skills translation to get it work again. I may updated it in the future, but I am really not sure about this.

Installation
            Spoiler
            [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.44 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013 and SPIII installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

3. Script.vac from your CM3D main directory.

4. The following Texture and Xls vac files from your CM3D\GameData folder:
            - Texture.vac
            - Texture_CP.vac
            - Texture_FP.vac
            - Texture_HP.vac
            - Texture_KT.vac
            - Texture_NPII.vac
            - Texture_PP.vac
            - Texture_SP.vac
            - Texture_VO.vac
            - Texture2.vac
            - Xls.vac
            - Xls_CP.vac
            - Xls_PP.vac
            - Xls_SP.vac
            - Xls_SPIII.vac
            - Xls_VO.vac

[Installation]
            1. Back up the files mentioned above, in case something goes wrong.

2. Copy the CM3D_English_(R1).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

3. Unpack the Script.vac, and all the Texture and Xls vac files mentioned above via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.
            Folders named after these files will be created after the program has finished its unpacking process.

4. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite if needed.)

5. Repack those folders created in step 3 by dragging & dropping them one by one onto the CM3DExtractor.exe to recreate the, now modified, vac files.

6. Copy & paste (if needed) the modified Script.vac into the CM3D main directory, and the rest of the modified files (see above) into the CM3D\GameData folder.

7. Done. Please use the CM3D_English_(R1).exe to run the game.

Download
            Release 1: Mega

Credits
            Thanks to Kemodin and genobee for their mod "English UI mod" and for their readme, I used and edited it for this mod.
            Thanks to xxdevaxx for his mod "Property and Alias Translation".
            Thanks to rebelgamer for these mods: "Personality A (Imouto) Story Translation", "E Personality scripts" and "B-I Spoiled personality translation".
            Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also reviewing and adapting some dialogues.
            Thanks to JJX, Hinaloth, hotdog22, The Prince of Darkness, ArturB, genobee and Inquisitor for this mod: "Story translations (partial)".
            Thanks to Cyber Hunter for helping me on translating the exe.
            Thanks to pippolone for testing this mod and retrieving me his feedback a lot of time.
            Thanks to ScumSuckingPig for his tool "CM3DExtractor".
            Thanks to Grayphoque and whoami for their tool "NeiExtractor".
            Last edited by Menelol; 01-13-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Google Translation of Custom Maid 3D - Englisch - CM3D patch Level 1.44

Modders resource.

Google Translation of Custom Maid 3D - Englisch

Update to v0.0.6 - 22.02.2014 - Updated to R02 of Menelol's Release

Changelog:
              0.0.6 - some corrections + additional files google translated. A few of files in playroom touched.
              0.0.5 - Additional Files "Google-Translated", Tool KS Translator found, and i'm using now. Thx to
              MegaKameha
              0.0.4 - Implemented all changes of Menelol in my work, and "Google-Translated" additional Files, updated installation instructions
              0.0.3 - initial release, google-translated some files.
              0.0.2 - never released
              0.0.1 - never released

Based on Patch Level 1.44 of "Custom Maid 3D"

Terms of Agreement:
              If you want to use ist, than use it. Make with this files what you want, i.e. implement it in your mod, modify etc.
              You don't need to ask, and if you ask, there is a very low chance that i answers or replies to you.
              You don't need to give me any credits.

RUDIMENTARY TESTED

I'm not from Japan or from an english language native country.
              So this is only a raw "GOOGLE-TRANSLATION", without any correction.
              My english, i believe is worse, but i could read it. For things what i didn't understand i use dict.cc,
              or in worst case google.

Quality of translation is: Low (Google default)

End of Terms of Agreement.

Folder in the File Script.vac:
              aisatu - finished
              change - finished
              dance - finished
              edit - not needed / or already finished
              end - finished
              entrance - not needed / or already finished
              icatch - not needed / or already finished
              load - not needed / or already finished
              logo - not needed / or already finished
              op - finished
              playroom - few files touched
              salon - 216 of 283 finished (includes the files where you talk with your maid)
              title - not needed / or already finished

Installation:
              1. Install Menelol's - Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 2)
              2. Go in your CM3D Folder.
              3. Rename Script.vac, i.e. to Script.Original
              4. Place my Script.vac into this directory after extraction.

If you want to modify these files:
              Spoiler

You need following applications,
              CM3DExtractor
              Notepad++

Open the ks files with notepad++
              Choose in the bar above, where you will find "File" too, Encoding -> Character Set -> Japanese -> Shift-JIS
              to select the working Codepage (THAT IS IMPORTANT)

following in the files will be replaced by the names, you choosed. Don't modify these 3 chars.
              i.e. /HF will be replaced by Yuki, if your maid's name is Yuki
              /HF - Your Maid, in my case Yuki
              /SF - Your character name
              /SL - (unknown)
              (some other, but all has this slash / )

The lines which wants to be translated has following entries, which we want to be translated.
              What someone Says, here the Actor -> /SF, /SF will be replaced the name of your character, and will be displayed as the Actor who is currently speaking. Same procedure with /HF or different.

example:
              @talk name=/SF
              The Text which wants to be tranlated or modified.
              @hitret
              /example

hitret - Mouse click, or hit Return, from user for next text or scene.

Second things which will needed to be translated are signed with

example:
              *choices_start[0203150210]
              @choicesSet target="*choices_1[0203150210]" text="『This text wants to be translated?』"
              @choicesSet target="*choices_2[0203150210]" text="『It is good to remain for now』"
              @choicesShow
              /example

179 Files has this entries with the choices. (most of them in the folder "salon")
              Other files has only pure text, explanations and story.

Lines with a " ; " before, dont need to be translated, it's commented out, and didn't will be displayed in the
              game, mostly comments to the current scenes or marks for the programmers.

These files are Based on Patch 1.44 and Menelol's mod and Script.vac file which is included in them, and you will get the best result if you combine my File with the one from Menelol

Credits:
              Menelol - thx for Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 2)
              MegaKameha - thx for KS Translators
              All mentioned by Menelol

and Thanks to all people who creates the toolsets to make it possible to create mods,
              and to people who creates mods.

PS:
              Did anyone knows what - どこがよ?!! - Doko Ga Yo - means? Doko = where (i expect).
              please pm me, thanks in advance (if i couldn't reply)

Download:
              MEGA - 8,4MB compressed - Only R2 compatible with Menelol's Release (see post below )
              Last edited by ionosys; 02-22-2014, 02:56 AM. Reason: a lot of misspelling corrections

Comment

Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 2)

This is an update for the Custom Maid 3D English Translation Mod.

What this release adds
                • Skills Translation has been added and now works for each skills (including new skills from SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013 and SPIII)
                • CM3D.exe updated translation:Undressing Menu on H-scene has been translated to english
                • Fixed many graphics artifacts on 90% of modified textures (some of them came from KISS, lol)

Installation
                Spoiler
                [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.44 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013 and SPIII installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

- Texture.vac
                - Texture_CP.vac
                - Texture_FP.vac
                - Texture_HP.vac
                - Texture_KT.vac
                - Texture_NPII.vac
                - Texture_PP.vac
                - Texture_SP.vac
                - Texture_VO.vac
                - Texture2.vac
                - Xls.vac
                - Xls_CP.vac
                - Xls_FP.vac
                - Xls_HP.vac
                - Xls_NPII.vac
                - Xls_PP.vac
                - Xls_SEa.vac
                - Xls_SP.vac
                - Xls_SPa.vac
                - Xls_SPII.vac
                - Xls_SPIIa.vac
                - Xls_SPIII.vac
                - Xls_VO.vac

[Installation]

2. Copy the CM3D_English_(R2).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

3. Unpack the Script.vac, and all the Texture and Xls vac files mentioned above via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.
                Folders named after these files will be created after the program has finished its unpacking process.

4. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite if needed.)

5. Repack those folders created in step 3 by dragging & dropping them one by one onto the CM3DExtractor.exe to recreate the, now modified, vac files.

6. Copy & paste (if needed) the modified Script.vac into the CM3D main directory, and the rest of the modified files (see above) into the CM3D\GameData folder.

7. Done. Please use the CM3D_English_(R2).exe to run the game.

Download
                Release 2: Mega

Credits
                Thanks to Kemodin and genobee for their mod "English UI mod" and for their readme, I used and edited it for this mod.
                Thanks to rebelgamer for these mods: "Personality A (Imouto) Story Translation", "E Personality scripts" and "B-I Spoiled personality translation".
                Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also reviewing and adapting some dialogues.
                Thanks to JJX, Hinaloth, hotdog22, The Prince of Darkness, ArturB, genobee and Inquisitor for this mod: "Story translations (partial)".
                Thanks to Cyber Hunter for helping me on translating the exe.
                Thanks to pippolone for testing this mod and retrieving me his feedback a lot of time.
                Thanks to HamsterAnn for helping me on translating new skills and some text on CM3D.exe.

Comment

Tohka [Date A Live] : Mega

PV
                  Spoiler

Comment

CM3D Launcher 1.46

CM3D Launcher 1.46 (Demosaic, CRC Crack, Cus Restriction Removal)

To install it, you need to update your game to version 1.46, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.

Download:
                    Mega

Comment

Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 3.2)

I decided to drop Skills name translation for this release because it needs more time. It may come out for Release 4.

What this release adds
                      • [3.2] Fixed "Dry Sex" and "Forced Blowjob" not totally working! Sorry!
                      • [3.1] Fixed "Toilet Sex" not working
                      • Now compatible with SPIV and update 1.46!
                      • Every dialogue for opening, dance and greeting has been translated
                      • Added translation for some end dialogues. (Still working on it for a full translation!)
                      • Maid Comment translation has been updated including translation for cs_pro_glass.nei (when Maid wear glasses/eye patched, there was an untranslated text!) and fixing some spacing problem
                      • CM3D.exe updated translation: Maid State, Skill Level, Stats Changement and Servitude Drop on H-Screen have been translated. Also every dialog box text has been reviewed and fixed. Now it's more understandable!
                      • "Go to Salon Room" has been changed to "Converse with Maid"
                      • Changed some skills names on 2013 expansions because they were too long for the Command box size!
                      • Changed description of "Living Room" on Playroom Choice Screen
                      • Fixed wrong background music for "City" playroom (my fault, sorry!)
                      • Fixed wrong stats for "4P Reverse Cowgirl" and "4P Anal Reverse Cowgirl" (KISS fault this time). This now prevents for "4P Reverse Cowgirl" to appear as an usable skill for H-Screen if the Maid is vergin (it was unusable because there was no available action for it on Command Box!). This also fix "Stop" action for "4P Anal Reverse Cowgirl" not appearing if the Maid was virgin and not anal virgin.

Installation
                      Spoiler
                      [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.46 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013, SPIII and SPIV installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

- Texture.vac
                      - Texture_CP.vac
                      - Texture_FP.vac
                      - Texture_HP.vac
                      - Texture_KT.vac
                      - Texture_NPII.vac
                      - Texture_PP.vac
                      - Texture_SP.vac
                      - Texture_VO.vac
                      - Texture2.vac
                      - Xls.vac
                      - Xls_CP.vac
                      - Xls_FP.vac
                      - Xls_HP.vac
                      - Xls_NPII.vac
                      - Xls_PP.vac
                      - Xls_SEa.vac
                      - Xls_SP.vac
                      - Xls_SPa.vac
                      - Xls_SPII.vac
                      - Xls_SPIIa.vac
                      - Xls_SPIII.vac
                      - Xls_SPIV.vac
                      - Xls_VO.vac
                      - Xls2.vac

[Installation]

2. Copy the CM3D_English_(R3).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

3. Depends on what packages you decide to install (available packages are: Basic UI, Dialogues, Prologue and Beginning Tutorial, Skills), you have to select vac files used by them on CM3D folder and extract them via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.

4. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite when requested.)

6. Done. Please use the CM3D_English_(R3).exe to run the game.

Download
                      Release 3.2: Mega

Credits
                      Thanks to Cyber Hunter for helping me on find a way to translate CM3D.exe.
                      Thanks to HamsterAnn for his huge help on translating new skills and fixing a lot of translated things.
                      Thanks to FLucchi for helping me to improve translations.
                      Last edited by Menelol; 05-18-2014, 09:55 AM. Reason: Updated to 3.2 for a quick fix

Comment

Custom Maid 3D Ultimate Uncensor (Release 1)

It took a lot of time, but at least I did it. There's the Ultimate Uncensor mod for CM3D, full compatible with SPIV and ver1.46.

What this mod contains
                        • Full uncensor for male and girl
                        • Multiple body model choice for male and girl
                        • High Heels mod full compatible with girl uncensor
                        • Models Addon for girl
                        • Accessories Addon for girl
                        • Fixed some vanilla's bugs on skin texture

Installation
                        Spoiler
                        [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.46 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013, SPIII and SPIV installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

- Texture.vac
                        - Model.vac
                        - Xls.vac
                        - Motion.vac
                        - Motion_FP.vac
                        - Motion_HP.vac
                        - Motion_HP.vac
                        - Motion_NPII.vac
                        - Motion_SEa.vac
                        - Motion_SP.vac
                        - Motion_SPa.vac
                        - Motion_SPII.vac
                        - Motion_SPIIa.vac
                        - Motion_SPIII.vac
                        - Motion_SPIV.vac

[Installation]

2. Depends on what packages you decide to install, you have to select vac files used by them on CM3D folder and extract them via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.

3. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite when requested.)

4. Repack those folders created in step 3 by dragging & dropping them one by one onto the CM3DExtractor.exe to recreate the, now modified, vac files.

5. If you use "CM3D English Translation", then use its executable file to run the game, else copy CM3D_Launcher_146.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it.

Download
                        Release 1: Mega

Credits
                        Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also giving me some files for accessories addon.
                        Thanks to A.K. for his "3D Girl Uncensor" posted by wolise2003.
                        Thanks to Kemodin for his "Ultimate Male Uncensor 1.3d".
                        Thanks to somemou for his "1.40版本女体100%解码补丁+可变色多猫选择".
                        Thanks to tenpen for posting "[十一区搬运]982-6 实体男猪 在开+短裤+1.02旧版用H表情变动", "SlimeBody", "[资源] [搬运]基础发型 高光泽ver+眉毛+皮肤多款+私家版背景、发型" and "[资源] [十一区搬运]2136-2138 耳饰、xue饰+肌肉+XE Open鞋".
                        Thanks to lpc132000 for posting "Super High Heel Mod" and "Super High Shoes Body Mod".
                        Last edited by Menelol; 05-18-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

CM3D Launcher 1.47

CM3D Launcher 1.47 (Demosaic, CRC Crack, Cus Restriction Removal)

To install it, you first need to update your game to version 1.47, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.

Download:
                          Mega
                          Last edited by Menelol; 05-26-2014, 04:29 AM. Reason: Fixed download link not working

Comment

Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 4.2)

I had to release it fastly because of update 1.47, so there are few changements.

What this release adds
                            • [4.2] Updated launcher for update 1.48
                            • [4.1] CM3D.exe updated translation: "Remove them all" has been changed to "Take off all" on Undressing Menu
                            • Updated the mod for update 1.47
                            • CM3D.exe updated translation: some text has been reviewed to be more understandable and corrected some bad translation (i.e. Stats Changement now shows "Service" instead of "Servitude")
                            • Fixed Arousal not dropping correctly when using "Stop" action for "Double Dildo Sex" (SPII yuri skill)
                            • Fixed a visual bug on Save-Load Screen (there was a dark line on bottom of number 7, it was the shadow of another button; affected files: save-load_Parts.png and save-load_Parts2.png)

Installation
                            Spoiler
                            [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.48 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013, SPIII and SPIV installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

- Texture.vac
                            - Texture_CP.vac
                            - Texture_FP.vac
                            - Texture_HP.vac
                            - Texture_KT.vac
                            - Texture_NPII.vac
                            - Texture_PP.vac
                            - Texture_SP.vac
                            - Texture_VO.vac
                            - Texture2.vac
                            - Xls.vac
                            - Xls_CP.vac
                            - Xls_FP.vac
                            - Xls_HP.vac
                            - Xls_NPII.vac
                            - Xls_PP.vac
                            - Xls_SEa.vac
                            - Xls_SP.vac
                            - Xls_SPa.vac
                            - Xls_SPII.vac
                            - Xls_SPIIa.vac
                            - Xls_SPIII.vac
                            - Xls_SPIV.vac
                            - Xls_VO.vac
                            - Xls2.vac

[Installation]

2. Copy the CM3D_English_(R4.2).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

3. Depends on what packages you decide to install (available packages are: Basic UI, Dialogues, Prologue and Beginning Tutorial, Skills), you have to select vac files used by them on CM3D folder and extract them via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.

4. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite when requested.)

6. Done. Please use the CM3D_English_(R4.2).exe to run the game.

Download
                            Release 4.2: Mega

Credits
                            Thanks to Cyber Hunter for helping me on find a way to translate CM3D.exe.
                            Thanks to HamsterAnn for his huge help on translating new skills, fixing a lot of translated things and also retrieving me a lot of feedback.
                            Thanks to FLucchi for helping me to improve translations.
                            Last edited by Menelol; 05-27-2014, 12:03 PM. Reason: Release 4.2

Comment

Custom Maid 3D Ultimate Uncensor (Release 2.2)

Not all features I planned for R2 have been released, but I had to release it fastly for update 1.47. For next release I want to fix and add shoes/socks for High Heels mod.

What this release adds
                              • [2.2] Updated launcher for update 1.48
                              • [2.1] Added 23 new socks for High Heels mod
                              • [2.1] High Heels's plugins now don't require textures inside Texture.vac
                              • [2.1] Fixed missing textures on some High Heels's plugin
                              • [2.1] Fixed penis orientation for "Fellatio" skill (only for "Penis 1" male uncensor)
                              • Updated the mod for update 1.47
                              • Added 3 new body models for Male
                              • Added new plugins accessories for Girl
                              • Optimized EVERY plugin of this mod. Now they are faster to load and have a less size, and also I fixed some bugs they had
                              • Most of plugins have been moved to their appropriate category on cosplay mode (i.e. vagina plugins now are inside vagina category, and not inside mole category)
                              • Removed some unused feets for High Heels mod. I decided to do this because they were just unusable without their skins mods.

Installation
                              Spoiler
                              [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.47 (PP, VO, VP2013, SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013, SPIII and SPIV installed).

2. CM3DExtractor v2.0.1.

- Texture.vac
                              - Model.vac
                              - Xls.vac
                              - Motion.vac
                              - Motion_FP.vac
                              - Motion_HP.vac
                              - Motion_HP.vac
                              - Motion_NPII.vac
                              - Motion_SEa.vac
                              - Motion_SP.vac
                              - Motion_SPa.vac
                              - Motion_SPII.vac
                              - Motion_SPIIa.vac
                              - Motion_SPIII.vac
                              - Motion_SPIV.vac

[Installation]

2. Depends on what packages you decide to install, you have to select vac files used by them on CM3D folder and extract them via drag & drop onto the CM3DExtractor.exe.

3. Copy all files from this archive into their corresponding folders created in step 3 (overwrite when requested.)

4. Repack those folders created in step 3 by dragging & dropping them one by one onto the CM3DExtractor.exe to recreate the, now modified, vac files.

5. If you use "CM3D English Translation", then use its executable file to run the game, else copy CM3D_Launcher_148.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it.

Download
                              Release 2.2: Mega

Credits
                              Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also giving me some files for accessories addon.
                              Thanks to A.K. for his "3D Girl Uncensor" posted by wolise2003.
                              Thanks to Kemodin for his "Ultimate Male Uncensor 1.3d".
                              Thanks to somemou for his "1.40版本女体100%解码补丁+可变色多猫选择".
                              Thanks to tenpen for posting "[十一区搬运]982-6 实体男猪 在开+短裤+1.02旧版用H表情变动", "SlimeBody", "[资源] [搬运]基础发型 高光泽ver+眉毛+皮肤多款+私家版背景、发型", "[资源] [十一区搬运]2136-2138 耳饰、xue饰+肌肉+XE Open鞋" and "[资源] [十一区搬运]2399-2400 丝-袜(黑+肉)+少 妇型 礼服".
                              Thanks to lpc132000 for posting "Super High Heel Mod" and "Super High Shoes Body Mod".
                              Thanks to 08093413 for posting "[资源] [11区搬运]upkiss2488-90 罩子,怎么又是罩子 uplmt0107 かんなぎ"
                              Last edited by Menelol; 05-27-2014, 11:43 AM. Reason: Release 2.2

Comment

CM3D Launcher 1.48

CM3D Launcher 1.48 (Demosaic, CRC Crack, Cus Restriction Removal)

To install it, you first need to update your game to version 1.48, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.

Download
                                Mega

Comment

Working...
                                X