• Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D

This thread is for mod releases only.

Links
    Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ
    [Mod Discussion Thread] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D

Tools
    CM3DExtractor v2.0.1 is attached until SSP re-releases it.
    NEI Extractor by whoami & Grayphoque
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:57 AM.

• Vac Manager v0.3

In this release I fixed some bugs and added some new interesting features like compatibility for Ju-C Air vac files!
    Also this tool can now manage Voice_PP.vac finally. CM3DExtractor crashes when trying to extract it, while CM3DTools stops at about 90%.

Changes
    • Extractor: added an hack to manage Voice_PP.vac
    • Extractor: fixed a bug while extracting Ju-C Air vac files
    • Extractor: output folder now is called as vac file name (first it used archive name inside its header, so if you made a copy of this file and changed its name, when extracting it the output folder was the original non-modified file name)
    • Injection: fixed a rare crash when injecting a folder into a vac file
    • Improved header errors detection
    • Added an error log (called vmlog.txt), if some header exception occours, this will be saved into the log

Notes
    • Voice_PP.vac extraction works very well, but I didn't made much tests about its compression/injection. There are just too many files inside to test. I made some tests and everything looks fine. If someone has problems with it, please PM me!
    • Log file creation has been added to know if there's some problem on extraction/injection. If you have some problems that is saved into the log and want to PM me, attaching this file would really help me!

Requirements
    This tool needs .NET Framework 4.0 to work properly.

How to use it
    Extraction (vac -> folder):
    • single file: drag&drop the file over Extractor executable file
    • multiple files: drag&drop multiple files over Extractor executable file

Compression (folder -> vac):
    • single folder: drag&drop the folder over Extractor executable file
    • multiple folders: drag&drop multiple folders over Extractor executable file

Injection (folder -> vac):
    • single folder: drag&drop the folder over Injector executable file. Folder must be on the same path of its vac file.
    • multiple folders: drag&drop multiple folders over Injector executable file. Folders must be on the same path of their vac files

Download
    v0.3: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
    Last edited by Menelol; 07-02-2015, 03:20 AM. Reason: typo fixes
    CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
    CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
    CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

• NEI Manager v0.2

This update brings SPV's nei files support, keys update and some bug fixing!

Changes
      • Added support for SPV's nei files
      • Added support for cs_play_skill_npii.nei (this exists only in Xls_NPII ver 1.28, it disappeared since ver 1.29)
      • Fixed some errors on NPII nei keys
      • Every nei key used by the tool has been updated and extended up to 50kb of data
      • Fixed some minor bugs

Requirements

How to use it
      Decryption (nei -> txt):
      • single file: drag&drop the file over NEI Manager executable file
      • multiple files: drag&drop multiple files over NEI Manager executable file
      • single folder: drag&drop the folder over NEI Manager executable file. The output folder will have the same name of the input folder with "-txt" append to the end
      • multiple folders: drag&drop multiple folders over NEI Manager executable file. The output folder will have the same name of the input folder with "-txt" append to the end

Encryption (txt -> nei):
      • single file: drag&drop the file over NEI Manager executable file
      • multiple files: drag&drop multiple files over NEI Manager executable file
      • single folder: drag&drop the folder (its name must ends with "-txt") over NEI Manager executable file
      • multiple folders: drag&drop multiple folders (their names must end with "-txt") over NEI Manager executable file

Download
      v0.2: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
      Last edited by Menelol; 07-02-2015, 03:20 AM. Reason: Improved the explanation for "How to use it"

Comment

• VAC Manager v0.4

This is a bug fix release.

Changes
        • Injector: fixed switches not totally working
        • Checksum Mod calculation algorithm has been corrected
        • Fixed a crash when access to files is denied
        • Improved header errors managing
        • General refactoring

Notes
        • Voice_PP.vac extraction works very well, but I didn't made much tests about its compression/injection. There are just too many files inside to test. I made some tests and everything looks fine. If someone has problems with it, please PM me!
        • Log file creation has been added to know if there's some problem on extraction/injection. If you have some problems that is saved into the log and want to PM me, attaching this file would really help me!

Requirements

How to use it

• single folder: drag&drop the folder over Injector executable file. Folder must be on the same path of its vac file.
        • multiple folders: drag&drop multiple folders over Injector executable file. Folders must be on the same path of their vac files

Download
        v0.4: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
        Last edited by Menelol; 07-02-2015, 03:21 AM. Reason: typo fixes

Comment

• CM3D Launcher 1.53 + CM3D VR Launcher Beta 1.04

CM3D Launcher 1.53

This launcher includes Demosaic, CRC Crack and Cus Restriction Removal.

To install it, you first need to update your game to version 1.53, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.
          If you are using English Translation mod discard this launcher and use the translated one inside mod folder.

Download
          Mega (zip Archive) - Mega (7z Archive)

CM3D VR Launcher Beta 1.04

This is the launcher for Oculus Rift (DK1 and DK2) and includes Demosaic, CRC Crack and Cus Restriction Removal.
          If you are using English Translation mod discard this launcher and use the translated one inside mod folder.

To install it, you first need to update your game to version 1.53 and install VR Beta 1.04, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.

Download

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D English Translation (Release 6.1)

There's finally another update for this translation project. It brings several improvements and support for last expansion and updates.
            This may be my last big update for this mod. I may consider to update the mod whatever a new expansion/update will be released.

What this release adds
            • [R6.1] Updated launcher for VR Beta 1.05!
            • Now compatible with SPV, update 1.53 and VR Beta 1.04!
            • CM3D.exe updated translation: points line while playing a Maid Exhibition has been translated
            • CM3D_VR.exe updated translation: points line while playing a Maid Exhibition has been translated; VR HUD (press Shift to see it) lines have been updated
            • Skills translation: every skill name in H-Choice screen has been translated according to Wiki's names list
            • Skills translation: every "Ejaculation" line has been changed to "Cum" (game rendered "j" as "i" and that was bad)
            • Skills translation: cleanup of many unused files
            • Skills translation: fixed many wrong lines inside several cs_play_para*.nei files
            • Fixed "error load MorphAnim failed" in some ending dialogue scripts
            • Fixed a visual bug on Caution Screen (there was some non-black pixels on the bottom of the black background, this was surely an error)
            • Fixed some missing skills translation for the following expansions: SP2013, SPII2013, SE2013

Notes
            • Skills translation is now bind to launcher translation, so they can't work if one of them is missing (the game will crash)
            • Due to skills translation, every unlocked skill and its level will be reset, but this is perfectly safe and won't broke your old savegames

Installation
            Spoiler
            [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.53 (VP2013, SP2013, VO2013, SPII2013, PP2013, SE2013, SPIII, SPIV, MML and SPV installed).

2. VAC Manager v0.4

3. Script.vac from your CM3D main directory.

4. The following vac files from your CM3D\GameData folder:
            - DLSite_SP.vac
            - Texture.vac
            - Texture_CP.vac
            - Texture_FP.vac
            - Texture_HP.vac
            - Texture_KT.vac
            - Texture_NPII.vac
            - Texture_PP.vac
            - Texture_SP.vac
            - Texture_VO.vac
            - Texture2.vac
            - Xls.vac
            - Xls_CP.vac
            - Xls_FP.vac
            - Xls_HP.vac
            - Xls_NPII.vac
            - Xls_PP.vac
            - Xls_SEa.vac
            - Xls_SP.vac
            - Xls_SPa.vac
            - Xls_SPII.vac
            - Xls_SPIIa.vac
            - Xls_SPIII.vac
            - Xls_SPIV.vac
            - Xls_SPV.vac
            - Xls_VO.vac
            - Xls2.vac

5. The following plugin vac files from your CM3D\Plugin folder:
            - cs_plg_026.vac
            - cs_plg_027.vac
            - cs_plg_028.vac
            - cs_plg_029.vac
            - cs_plg_040.vac
            - cs_plg_041.vac

[Installation]

1. Back up the files mentioned above, in case something goes wrong.

2. Copy the CM3D_English_(R6).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

3. Depends on what packages you decide to install (available packages are: Basic UI, Dialogues, Prologue and Beginning Tutorial, Skills), copy their contents (GameData, Script and Plugin folders) inside CM3D folder.

4. Depends on copied contents, inject all the folders relative to vac files (like Script, all the ones inside Plugin and GameData, except Movie for the last one) by selecting them and drag&drop onto the "VAC Manager (Injector).exe". Please wait until the tools ends to inject every folders.

5. Remove all the temporary folders from your CM3D folder (except Movie).

6. Done. Please use the CM3D_English_(R6).exe to run the game.

[Oculus Rift installation]
            This works for DK1 and DK2. You first need to follow installation as explained above.

1. Install Oculus SDK 0.4.4

2. Install VR 1.05 Beta

3. Copy the CM3D_VR_English_(R6.1).exe into your CM3D main direcory.

4. Done. Please use the CM3D_VR_English_(R6.1).exe to run the game.

Download
            Release 6.1: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)
            Release 6: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
            Thanks to Kemodin and genobee for their mod "English UI mod" and for their readme, I used and edited it for this mod.
            Thanks to xxdevaxx for his mod "Property and Alias Translation".
            Thanks to rebelgamer for these mods: "Personality A (Imouto) Story Translation", "E Personality scripts" and "B-I Spoiled personality translation".
            Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also reviewing and adapting some dialogues.
            Thanks to JJX, Hinaloth, hotdog22, The Prince of Darkness, ArturB, genobee and Inquisitor for this mod: "Story translations (partial)".
            Thanks to Cyber Hunter for helping me on find a way to translate CM3D.exe.
            Thanks to pippolone for testing this mod and retrieving me his feedback a lot of time.
            Thanks to ScumSuckingPig for his tool "CM3DExtractor".
            Thanks to Grayphoque and whoami for their tool "NeiExtractor".
            Thanks to HamsterAnn for his huge help on translating new skills, fixing a lot of translated things, making a list of every skills for every expansion and retrieving me a lot of feedbacks.
            Thanks to FLucchi for helping me to improve translations.
            Thanks to Mordaedil for his huge help on translating japanese dialogues and also some testing.
            Last edited by Menelol; 12-12-2014, 02:08 AM. Reason: Release 6.1

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D Ultimate Uncensor (Release 4.1)

There's finally another update for this uncensor project. It brings several improvements and support for last expansion and updates. Please use VAC Manager instead of CM3DExtractor/CM3DTools to install this mod, they don't manage Shift-JIS file names and in this mod some file names are encoded in this way.

I'm planning to do another update of this mod to fix many wrong motion male uncensors. This needs a lot of time, so I'm not sure if this is gonna be released this year.

What this release adds
              • [R4.1] Updated launcher for VR Beta 1.05!
              • Now compatible with SPV, update 1.53 and VR Beta 1.04!
              • Added Body Addon 3 (Three Dimensional Skin), Body Addon 4 (Three Dimensional Skin - Chocolate Variant), Body Addon 5 (Acqua Blue Skin)
              • Added Pink Double Headed Dildo Replacer
              • Added a plugin which adds a feet type marked as "H2" on Cosplay Mode to improve compatibility with other High Heels mods
              • Optimized the following heroine body models: Heroine 4, Heroine 4 (High Heels)
              • Fixed wrong break lines over heroine body model for the following uncensor types: Heroine 1 (High Heels), Heroine 1 V3D, Heroine 1 V3D (High Heels), Heroine 2 (High Heels), Heroine 4, Heroine 4 (High Heels), Heroine 5 (High Heels), Heroine 5 V3D, Heroine 5 V3D (High Heels)
              • Renamed "iconappend.vac" to "iconappend_unc.vac" to improve mod compatibility
              • Optimized many plugins
              • Re-packed every plugin with VAC Manager to fix wrong header informations (CM3DExtractor fault)
              • Fixed some wrong motion file names (CM3DExtractor fault, use VAC Manager to avoid this)

Notes:
              • If you used oldest release of this mod and have the old "iconappend.vac", please remove it
              • "iconappend.vac" from upkiss mods can be used at the same time with "iconappend_unc.vac", they have different contents so there won't be any problem

Installation
              Spoiler
              [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 1.53 (VP2013, SP2013, VO2013, SPII2013, PP2013, SE2013, SPIII, SPIV, MML and SPV installed).

2. VAC Manager v0.4

- Texture.vac
              - Model.vac
              - Xls.vac
              - Motion.vac
              - Motion_FP.vac
              - Motion_HP.vac
              - Motion_HP.vac
              - Motion_NPII.vac
              - Motion_SEa.vac
              - Motion_SP.vac
              - Motion_SPa.vac
              - Motion_SPII.vac
              - Motion_SPIIa.vac
              - Motion_SPIII.vac
              - Motion_SPIV.vac
              - Motion_SPV.vac
              - Motion2.vac

[Installation]

2. Depends on what packages you decide to install, copy their contents (GameData and Plugin folders) inside CM3D folder

3. Depends on copied contents, inject all the folders relative to vac files (all the ones inside GameData, except Movie) by selecting them and drag&drop onto the "VAC Manager (Injector).exe".

4. Remove all the temporary folders from your CM3D folder (except Movie).

5. If you use or want to install "CM3D English Translation", then use the translated launcher provided by that mod and discard the one inside this mod. If you just want to uncensor the game and don't care about translation, then copy CM3D_Launcher_153.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it.

This works for DK1 and DK2. You first need to follow installation as explained above.

2. Install VR 1.05 Beta

3. If you use or want to install "CM3D English Translation", then use the translated launcher provided by that mod and discard the one inside this mod. If you just want to uncensor the game and don't care about translation, then copy CM3D_VR_Launcher_b105.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it to play the game.

Download
              Release 4.1: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)
              Release 4: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
              Thanks to Kemodin and genobee for their mod "English UI mod" and for their readme, I used and edited it for this mod.
              Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also giving me some files for accessories addon.
              Thanks to pippolone for testing this mod and retrieving me his feedback a lot of time.
              Thanks to A.K. for his "3D Girl Uncensor" posted by wolise2003.
              Thanks to Kemodin for his "Ultimate Male Uncensor 1.3d".
              Thanks to somemou for his "1.40版本女体100%解码补丁+可变色多猫选择".
              Thanks to tenpen for posting "[十一区搬运]982-6 实体男猪 在开+短裤+1.02旧版用H表情变动", "SlimeBody", "[资源] [搬运]基础发型 高光泽ver+眉毛+皮肤多款+私家版背景、发型", "[资源] [十一区搬运]2136-2138 耳饰、xue饰+肌肉+XE Open鞋" and "[资源] [十一区搬运]2399-2400 丝-袜(黑+肉)+少 妇型 礼服".
              Thanks to lpc132000 for posting "Super High Heel Mod" and "Super High Shoes Body Mod".
              Thanks to 08093413 for posting "[资源] [11区搬运]upkiss2488-90 罩子,怎么又是罩子 uplmt0107 かんなぎ"
              Thanks to unknown author(s) for making Pink Double Headed Dildo Replacer ("upkiss1511"), Three Dimensional Skin - Chocolate Variant ("upkiss1586"), Heroine 5 ("upkiss2548") and Heroine 5 V3D ("upkiss2552")
              Thanks to sen for making Three Dimensional Skin ("upov30m0193")
              Thanks to Bell for making Acqua Blue Skin ("upkiss2243")
              Last edited by Menelol; 12-12-2014, 02:08 AM. Reason: Release 4.1

Comment

• CM3D VR Launcher Beta 1.05

CM3D VR Launcher Beta 1.05

This is the launcher for Oculus Rift (DK1 and DK2) and includes Demosaic, CRC Crack and Cus Restriction Removal.

To install it, you first need to update your game to version 1.53 and install VR Beta 1.05, then put my launcher on game dir and open it instead of vanilla one to play the game.

Download

Comment

• CM3D Skills Converter v0.1

I finally did it. This tools converts your savegame skills from japanese to english and viceversa.
                  This was made to improve English Translation R6 compatibility, considering it translates every skill names and for old savegames this results into skill stats reset.

I used some of the code of MaidTuner to manage the sav format made by KISS, so this tool wouldn't exists without the great job of Grayphoque !

What this tool does
                  • Convert the skill names of your savegame from japanese to english and viceversa

Requirements
                  This tool needs .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile to work properly.

How to use it
                  Drag&Drop usage:
                  • eng->jap: drag&drop the sav file over "CM3D Skills Converter (Eng to Jap).exe" file
                  • jap->eng: drag&drop the sav file over "CM3D Skills Converter (Jap to Eng).exe" file

Multiple files at once are allowed. This is very useful when having to convert many savegames.

Download
                  v0.1: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)

@Grayphoque: if you don't want this tool to partial use MaidTuner's code, just PM me and I will instantly remove this tool! After all the code is yours and you can decide what other people can do with it!
                  Last edited by Menelol; 07-06-2015, 10:10 AM. Reason: Fixed wrong requirements

Comment

• .anz to .dae/.obj converter

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uz...nom8/Anzer.zip (Source)
                    This is a little converter I made just for fun a while ago with Unity in mind. Usage:
                    Spoiler
                    Code:
                    Anzer.exe [OPTIONS] file1.anz file2.anz ...

-o file.dae      sets destination
                    -f [dae|obj]     sets output format

Flags: (default is all)
                    -m               exports morphs
                    -b               exports bones and skins
                    -a               exports animations
                    -s               slices animations
                    -c               merges sub meshes
                    -u               optimize output for Unity

-h               shows help

So basically just pick all *.anz files that constitute your character and drag them on the .exe file. Supported things:

- models
                    - bone animations
                    - morphs

Animations are by default split to [modelname]@[animation] files. If you leave away the -s param they will be concatenated.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 02-05-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D Futa Collection (Release 1)

I noticed that if someone wanted to find some futa mods, it was hard to find them, so I decided to create a collection of a few I founded. Every mod in this collection has been edited and optimized.

Actually there is no plan to update this collection considering I don't know where to find more futa mods for this game. If I missed some mod and you want it to be added in this collection, just PM me and I will look into it.

What this mod does
                      • Adds futa mods for Maid and Male

Notes:
                      • "iconappend.vac" from upkiss mods can be used at the same time with "iconappend_unc.vac", they have different contents so there won't be any problem

Installation
                      Spoiler
                      [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D

2. VAC Manager v0.4

3. Model.vac file from your CM3D\GameData folder

[Installation]

1. Back up the file mentioned above, in case something goes wrong.

2. If you want to install Maid Plugins, just copy&paste them into your Plugin folder. Do the same for iconappend_unc.vac since it's a requirement for these plugins!

3. If you want to install Male Body Replacement, copy the Model folder to your CM3D GameData folder and drag&drop it onto the "VAC Manager (Injector).exe". Please wait until the tools ends to inject the folder.

4. ???

5. Profit

Download
                      Release 1: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
                      Thanks to unknown author(s) for making up3d0538, upkiss0591 and upkiss1256.
                      Thanks to A.K. for making upkiss0963.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D Futa Collection (Release 2)

I totally missed a futa mod and now I added it to the collection.
                        As usual the new anz files have been optimized by me (optimized every textures and replaced some like breasts and body).

What this release adds
                        • Added 3 new male futa body (Kurisu, Ruka and Ruka+Daru from Steins;Gate)

Notes:
                        • Futa 4 (Daru+Ruka) body model is a really bugged model and its animation is really weird

Installation
                        Spoiler
                        [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D

2. VAC Manager v0.4 (or higher if available)

3. Model.vac file from your CM3D\GameData folder

[Installation]

1. Back up the file mentioned above, in case something goes wrong.

2. If you want to install Maid Plugins, just copy&paste them into your Plugin folder. Do the same for iconappend_unc.vac since it's a requirement for these plugins!

3. If you want to install Male Body Replacement, copy the Model folder to your CM3D GameData folder and drag&drop it onto the "VAC Manager (Injector).exe". Please wait until the tools ends to inject the folder.

4. ???

5. Profit

Download
                        Release 2: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
                        Thanks to unknown author(s) for making up3d0538, upkiss0591, upkiss1024 and upkiss1256.
                        Thanks to A.K. for making upkiss0963.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• VAC Manager v0.5a

I worked on this release for a very long time. I focused on improving LZSS algorithm (it's the neckbottle of the entire tool) and meantime I did some refactoring and code cleaning.

I wanted to share also a separated sperimental version with huge speed improvement, using tasks. When using this version, if multiple files are given to the tool as args it will process them in separated tasks at the same time (of course there's a limit for the maximum number of tasks that will be processed at the same time and that depends on your CPU). Installing my mods (uncensor and translation) manually now requires about 80% less time than v0.4 (of course I mean on my PC with my hardware configuration, it may not be the same for you, but there will be definetely an improvement!).
                          It's sperimental because it's the first time I manage tasks and there may be some bug somewhere, but in my own tests there was nothing wrong.

Changes
                          • (v0.5a) Removed the Console.ReadLine() when the manager ends to process files (the console will be closed automatically)
                          • Compression/Injection speed improved up to 10% in some particular case (noticeable when using LZSS algorithm or using /bestcompression switch)
                          • Extraction: added /compatmode switch to improve compatibility with files previously managed by CM3DExtractor
                          • General refactoring and code cleaning
                          • Added informations about current file index / files count while processing
                          • Reduced requirement from .NET Framework 4.0 Full to .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
                          • Fixed crash when using relative paths (they are still not accepted, please use absolute paths)
                          • (SPERIMENTAL) Released a separated sperimental version of VAC Manager with a HUGE speed improvement when having to manage with lots of files. It may be buggy!

Notes

Requirements
                          This tool needs .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile to work properly.

How to use it

Download
                          v0.5a: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
                          v0.5a (Sperimental): Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
                          Last edited by Menelol; 07-02-2015, 03:23 AM. Reason: typo fixes

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D Ultimate Uncensor (Release 5)

My focus for this release was fixing the wrong penis orientation for a lot of skills. At least I understood the problem was Anz2Mqo which removed the animation of the penis. You can notice it on skills like Blow Job and Dry Sex. So I created a personal tool to replace vanilla penis meshes with the uncensored models I have, and it worked. Penis animation has been restored and a lot of skills have been fixed in this way.
                            The next release will probably just be a review of all the plugins used by the mod, and this should be the last one considering that's the only remaining point on my to-do list.

What this release adds
                            • Added 5 skill uncensors for Male (2 of them are just reskin of demon's one)
                            • Added 1 body model for Male
                            • Restored penis animation for every skill, this fixes a lot of skills where penis orientation was wrong (I blame Anz2Mqo for that!)
                            • Re-optimized Heroine 4 and Heroine 4 (High Heels) body models, this should address the missing meshes problem

Notes:
                            • If you used oldest release of this mod and have the old "iconappend.vac", please remove it

Installation
                            Spoiler
                            [Requirements]

2. VAC Manager v0.5 (or higher if available)

- Texture.vac
                            - Model.vac
                            - Xls.vac
                            - Motion.vac
                            - Motion_FP.vac
                            - Motion_HP.vac
                            - Motion_HP.vac
                            - Motion_NPII.vac
                            - Motion_SEa.vac
                            - Motion_SP.vac
                            - Motion_SPa.vac
                            - Motion_SPII.vac
                            - Motion_SPIIa.vac
                            - Motion_SPIII.vac
                            - Motion_SPIV.vac
                            - Motion_SPV.vac
                            - Motion2.vac

[Installation]

2. Depends on what packages you decide to install, copy their contents (GameData and Plugin folders) inside CM3D folder

3. Depends on copied contents, inject all the folders relative to vac files (all the ones inside GameData, except Movie) by selecting them and drag&drop onto the "VAC Manager (Injector).exe".

5. If you use or want to install "CM3D English Translation", then use the translated launcher provided by that mod and discard the one inside this mod. If you just want to uncensor the game and don't care about translation, then copy CM3D_Launcher_153.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it.

2. Install VR 1.05 Beta

3. If you use or want to install "CM3D English Translation", then use the translated launcher provided by that mod and discard the one inside this mod. If you just want to uncensor the game and don't care about translation, then copy CM3D_VR_Launcher_b105.exe into your CM3D main directory and run it to play the game.

Download
                            Release 5: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
                            Thanks to Slayer90 for helping me on test this mod and also giving me some files for accessories addon.
                            Thanks to A.K. for his "3D Girl Uncensor" posted by wolise2003.
                            Thanks to Kemodin for his "Ultimate Male Uncensor 1.3d".
                            Thanks to somemou for his "1.40版本女体100%解码补丁+可变色多猫选择".
                            Thanks to tenpen for posting "[十一区搬运]982-6 实体男猪 在开+短裤+1.02旧版用H表情变动", "SlimeBody", "[资源] [搬运]基础发型 高光泽ver+眉毛+皮肤多款+私家版背景、发型", "[资源] [十一区搬运]2136-2138 耳饰、xue饰+肌肉+XE Open鞋" and "[资源] [十一区搬运]2399-2400 丝-袜(黑+肉)+少 妇型 礼服".
                            Thanks to lpc132000 for posting "Super High Heel Mod" and "Super High Shoes Body Mod".
                            Thanks to 08093413 for posting "[资源] [11区搬运]upkiss2488-90 罩子,怎么又是罩子 uplmt0107 かんなぎ"
                            Thanks to unknown author(s) for making Pink Double Headed Dildo Replacer ("upkiss1511"), Three Dimensional Skin - Chocolate Variant ("upkiss1586"), Heroine 5 ("upkiss2548"), Heroine 5 V3D ("upkiss2552"), Body 5-10 ("upkiss1011") and Penis 5-6-7 ("upkiss1437")
                            Thanks to sen for making Three Dimensional Skin ("upov30m0193")
                            Thanks to Bell for making Acqua Blue Skin ("upkiss2243")
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Menelol; 03-03-2015, 10:31 PM. Reason: Fixed wrong DL links

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D Ultimate Uncensor (Release 6.2)

There's finally the final release for this project! It's been a long time since I started, and I'm really proud of this work. This mod couldn't be possible without all the great modders mentioned in the credits that since the launch of the game released great mods!

For this release I focused on adding new male skill uncensors, changing some minor stuffs and fixing last bugs. I checked every uppervolta mod to be sure I added all the male uncensors available, now there are 10 choices!
                              Really thanks to exx32 because he gave me the permission to add his incredible and realistic male uncensor!

I don't have plans for new releases since the to-do list is now empty. I may consider to update this mod if there are bugs on this release or KISS will release new updates/expansions.

What this release adds
                              • [R6.2] Fixed missing feet bones for the following uncensor type: Heroine 5 V3D
                              • [R6.2] Reduced and fixed in most of the cases the clipping issue caused by 20480-0050_3DM_v5
                              • [R6.1] Fixed model clipping for the following uncensor types: Heroine 1 V3D and Heroine 1 V3D (High Heels)
                              • Added 3 skill uncensors for Male (1 of them is just a reskin of demon's one)
                              • Added ToonMap Mixed SkinTone
                              • New icons for most of the Accessories and some High Heels plugins
                              • New icons for Slime Skin Addon
                              • Fixed wrong model position for cs_plg_200
                              • Fixed wrong icon coordinates for 20480-0052_3DM_v5_bodyhair
                              • Fixed wrong break lines over heroine body model for the following uncensor types: Heroine 1 (High Heels), Heroine 1 V3D (High Heels), Heroine 2 (High Heels), Heroine 3, Heroine 3 (High Heels), Heroine 4, Heroine 4 (High Heels), Heroine 5 (High Heels), Heroine 5 V3D, Heroine 5 V3D (High Heels)
                              • Fixed wrong UV for Heroine 4 and Heroine 4 (High Heels) body models
                              • Fixed wrong UV for every feet added by High Heels plugins

Notes:
                              • Some packages like "Heroine Uncensors", "Male Body" and "Male Skills Uncensor" have several variants, but they can't be used at the same time. You are free to switch to another one in any time by injecting the files that the particular package you chosen requires.
                              • In some skills the penis orientation is wrong, unfortunately there is nothing I can do since the developers made them in that way.
                              • There are some clipping issues for "20480-0050_3DM_v5" and "cs_plg_200" (used for "Heroine 4" and "Heroine 4 (High Heels)"), unfortunately there is no way to fix that since the modder(s) made them in that way.
                              • The "iconappend.vac" from upkiss mods can be used at the same time with "iconappend_unc.vac", they have different contents so there won't be any problem!
                              • If you installed Accessories plugins from an old version of this mod (R3, R2 or R1) and have the old iconappend.vac, please remove it and use instead the iconappend_unc.vac from this release!

Installation
                              Spoiler
                              [Requirements]

2. VAC Manager v0.5a (or higher if available)

3. The following vac files from your CM3D\GameData folder:
                              - Texture.vac
                              - Model.vac
                              - Xls.vac
                              - Motion.vac
                              - Motion_FP.vac
                              - Motion_HP.vac
                              - Motion_HP.vac
                              - Motion_NPII.vac
                              - Motion_SEa.vac
                              - Motion_SP.vac
                              - Motion_SPa.vac
                              - Motion_SPII.vac
                              - Motion_SPIIa.vac
                              - Motion_SPIII.vac
                              - Motion_SPIV.vac
                              - Motion_SPV.vac
                              - Motion2.vac

[Installation]

2. Install VR 1.05 Beta

Download
                              Release 6.2: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)
                              Release 6.1: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)
                              Release 6: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)

Credits
                              Spoiler
                              Thanks to Kemodin and genobee for their mod "English UI mod" and for their readme, I used and edited it for this mod
                              Thanks to Slayer90 for his help about Heroine 4 and tests!
                              Thanks to pippolone for his precious feedback and huge amount of tests!
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Anz2Mqo 0.4.2.12 ("upkiss2743")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following Accessories plugins: 20282-0016-Two-Chain and 20282-0132-Pierce-Heart ("upkiss1665")
                              Thanks to A.K. for the following Accessories and Heroine 4 plugins: 20480-0050_3DM_v5, 20480-0051_3DM_v5_cri, 20480-0052_3DM_v5_bodyhair, 20480-0053_3DM_v5_pierce_ravi, 20480-0054_3DM_v5_pierce_cri ("upkiss0963")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following Accessories plugins: 20282-0995-Navel-Pierce.vac, 20282-0996-Navel-Jewelry, 20282-0997-Navel-Jewelry2, 20282-0998-Navel-Jewelry-Heart and 20282-0999-Navel-Heart ("upkiss2490")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following Accessories plugins: cs_plg_200, cs_plg_201 (lost source)
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following Accessories and High Heels plugin: iconappend ("upkiss1430")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Body Addon 1 (Slime Skin) ("upkiss1634")
                              Thanks to Shikaban for Body Addon 2 (Various Skins) ("upkiss1990", "upkiss1992", "upkiss1994", "MOD20130704" found on the thread "[资源] [搬运]基础发型 高光泽ver+眉毛+皮肤多款+私家版背景、发型" by tenpen on H5GalGame)
                              Thanks to sen for Body Addon 3 (Three Dimensional Skin) ("upov30m0193")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Body Addon 4 (Three Dimensional Skin) ("upkiss1586")
                              Thanks to Bell (@bell07738) for Body Addon 5 (Acqua Blue Skin) ("upkiss2243")
                              Thanks to goumou for Heroine 1 and Heroine 1 V3D ("upkiss0676", "upov30m0187")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Heroine 2 ("upkiss1595")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Heroine 3 ("upkiss2137")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Heroine 4 ("upkiss0962")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Heroine 5 ("upkiss2548")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Heroine 5 V3D ("upkiss2605")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following High Heels plugins: 10583-0035_highheel ("upkiss1460")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following High Heels plugins: 13025-0054_onepointPS2 and 13025-0055_garasuto2 ("upkiss2399")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following High Heels plugins: 13861-1186, 13861-2186, 13861-3186, 13861-4095 and o.oqoo Super Hight Shoes ("Super High Shoes Body MOD" found on the thread "[资源] 高跟相关MOD整理+自制管理小工具[更新130625]" by 08093413 on H5GalGame)
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for the following High Heels plugin: PickerAppend ("upkiss1311")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Pink Double Headed Dildo Replacer ("upkiss1511")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for ToonMap Mixed SkinTone ("upkiss2632")
                              Thanks to goumou for Male Body 1 (Standard Guy) and Body 4 (Bald Guy) ("upkiss0980")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Male Body 2 (Black Guy), Body 3 (Otaku), Body 5 (Demon) and Body 10 (Winged Demon) ("upkiss1011")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Male Body 6 (Horse) ("upkiss1463")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Male Body 7 (Samurai) ("upkiss1791")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Male Body 8 (Simple Guy) ("upkiss1680")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Male Body 9 (Daru - Steins;Gate) ("upkiss2285")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 1 (Cartoon) ("upkiss1013")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 2 (Demon) ("upkiss1013")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 3 (Alternative Demon) and Penis 4 (Alternative Demon - Cloudy) ("upkiss2670")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 5 (Normal), Penis 6 (Alternative Normal - Silicon) and Penis 7 (Alternative Normal) ("upkiss1437")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 8 (Alternative Cartoon) ("up3d0510")
                              Thanks to unknown author(s) for Penis 9 (Alternative Demon - Cloudy 2) ("upkiss1841")
                              Thanks to exx32 for Penis 10 (Realistic) ("リアルちん○調整" found on http://exx32.web.fc2.com/CM3D.html)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Menelol; 04-12-2015, 03:46 AM. Reason: Release 6.2

Comment

• Simple subtitle overlay v0.1 + bad machine translation

Simple subtitle overlay v0.1 + bad machine translation
                                Simply copy files to cm3d folder and launch "cm3d overlay" with japan locale.
                                If you experience crashes setting Win Xp compatibility may fix it.

Download
                                https://mega.co.nz/#!oMh0hSJJ!t_q_W1...850bVJX0w86K9w
                                Last edited by merloze; 04-13-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X