Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy Beach 3 Mods & English Translation (New And Improved!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] Sexy Beach 3 Mods & English Translation (New And Improved!)

Here it is once again, but don't expect ANY help (or any reply at all) from the modders at this point if you don't do your own homework.

No "Thank you for your hard work", general gameplay issues, or unnecessary posts. We want this
    thread to be easily browsable.

To all modders/translators:

If you have any thing you feel worthy of posting on the main page, please pm me with a link... I'll
    do my best to keep up, but at some points there is so much going on that it makes it difficult to
    not let something slip by.

Keep up the good work everyone!

The downloads will follow this format:
    name_of_file.extension [server(s) it's hosted on] - submitted by original
    poster

Links to other posts will just contain the url for the link.

FAQ

Tutorials:

################################################## ########

Where to get the mods:

Sexy Beach 3 Torrent

Complete English Patches for sb3 and sb3plus

################################################## ########
    ## Manual Patching #############################################

Uncensor Patch!

Tools

English INSTALLER

-----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    10/03/2006 01:00est - Thread (re)created
    10/03/2006 01:30est - General layout added/started adding links(TheShadow's exe and dummy.bmp)
    10/03/2006 01:53est - More links added (wurlox's english translations)
    10/03/2006 02:03est - Tweaking the layout a bit because I'm too damn anal...
    10/03/2006 09:02est - Added Dili's Illusionist tool and link to submission Guidelines
    10/04/2006 12:02est - Added Dili's SB3 materials site and update wurlox's Interface submission
    10/04/2006 12:42est - Added Afker's SB3 wiki
    10/05/2006 01:08est - Added flaq's system messages script
    10/05/2006 07:58est - Added sync's installer for wurlox's 2.5 t/l patch
    10/06/2006 20:13est - Updated link to the Illusionist 1.01
    10/06/2006 20:14est - Updated link to TheShadow's no-exe
    10/06/2006 20:17est - Updated link to the Mod Submission Guidelines
    10/06/2006 20:24est - Added link to shirakani's Manami script (FTW)
    10/08/2006 17:15est - Updated link for script system messages to refer to post, not individual file per u/l request
    10/14/2006 02:19est - Updated link for wurlox's button translation (wow, 6 days between updates... am I a slacker, or is this just really easy-going?)
    10/15/2006 19:28est - Added link for Reiko's story translation
    10/17/2006 08:44est - Updated wurlox's English interface to 3.5 and add TheShadow's english converter (to change directory names and registry values)
    10/21/2006 05:34est - Added a section and a link for the uncensor patch....
    10/22/2006 18:47est - Added Esk's story translation
    10/29/2006 08:47est - Added DarkHound's clothes gallery to the Modding tools
    11/03/2006 12:07est - Added mirage's t/l bundle
    11/09/2006 22:52est - Added Inquisitor's SB3 modified exe w/US keys (dunno how, but it slipped past me before, even with a pm... sorry Inquisitor! )
    11/12/2006 07:58est - Added Shirakani's story script for Maria
    11/14/2006 07:58est - Added Afker's .92 uncensor patch
    11/26/2006 22:30est - Added Shirakani's story script for Eo
    11/29/2006 09:00est - Added link to wurlox's mesh modding tutorial
    11/29/2006 09:00est - Update links to afker's sb3 gameplay wiki (renamed to IllusionGames wiki)
    11/29/2006 18:10est - Added link to Inquisitor's SB3 English Translation Patch Installer (and removed the other, obsolete links)
    11/30/2006 20:12est - Added link to aervan's English installer torrent
    12/04/2006 16:26est - Added link to DarkHound's lst tools(sorry it took so long, death in the family)
    12/16/2006 19:42est - Added link to flaq's slit mod
    12/22/2006 08:54est - Repopulated first post - raving mode off, for now...
    12/29/2006 16:45est - Added update RLUtility by windstorm
    01/06/2007 09:51est - Added bmp->jpg converter by breveglieri
    01/07/2007 22:48est - Added Sexy Beach 3 tech help wiki link by happy321
    01/14/2007 20:56est - Added Inquisitor's english patch installer
    01/20/2007 10:52est - Added SB3 Spanish Interface mod by ovejanegra
    01/20/2007 18:48est - Added SB3 Sound Mods by NeonSamurai
    04/28/2011 80:00est - Complete edit for the first post
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:33 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• LOST SKIRT, HELP!!!

Hey Guys! I've applyed some clothes mods im my sb3 dir with the sb3 wizzard, but when i played the game one of the clothes (a skirt) was missing...
    The number of the skirt is 21, its the Bael Default skirt...
    Screen Shot:

I've tryed to remove the clothes mods but it did'nt make any effect. Please someone help me to fix this...
    And sry my bad english... Im from Brazil!
    Last edited by kotokotor; 01-25-2007, 01:32 PM.
    Sorry for any grammar mistakes folks... looking for improving!

Comment

• Originally posted by kotokotor View Post
      Hey Guys! I've applyed some clothes mods im my sb3 dir with the sb3 wizzard, but when i played the game one of the clothes (a skirt) was missing...
      The number of the skirt is 21, its the Bael Default skirt...
      Screen Shot:

I've tryed to remove the clothes mods but it did'nt make any effect. Please someone help me to fix this...
      And sry my bad english... Im from Brazil!
      Upload your SB3x_1000.pp file form your SB3PLUS\data\ directory somewhere (sendspace, keepmyfile, repidshare) and send me the link by pm. Also include in the PM what skirt mods you applied then I will have a look. Next time please don't post things like that in this thread, just PM me.

greetings - darkhound
      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Hacking Animations (update)

I removed the previous post. I've identified the second part of Section 4 (dating and ecchi scenes) and extracted the body animation for the popsicle dating scene to the DirectX .x file format. The animation plays perfectly, but the mesh used is reflected so the body parts are backwards.

In the meantime, you can play with a pre-release version of SB3Utility here. You can extract Section 4 animations from .xa files. In order to play them, you need to extract a scene in the Frame tab that has all of the frames that the animation uses. Then append the scene file with the animation file and play it in a viewer. It works in the Mesh Viewer that comes with the DirectX SDK. The .x files extracted are in the plain text format, so you can view them in a text editor.

EDIT:
        Here are the exact steps I used for the popsicle scene:
        1. Use Process Monitor to find out which files are loaded during a scene. It also shows files extracted from .pp files, so I added some event filters and found out that sb3_0510\bo02_01_00_00_00.xx & sb3_0510\dt01_12_00_00_00.xa were loaded for Eo in the popsicle scene. sb3_0510\di00_12_00_00_00.xa is also loaded, but it's only the popsicle. (di = dating scene item?)
        2. Use XAReader and look at the names listed for dt01_12_00_00_00. About 2/3 of the names listed correspond to the o01_N_Body frame hierarchy in bo02_01_00_00_00.
        3. Extract the animation from dt01_12_00_00_00 by highlighting o01_J_Head to o01_N_Body and click Extract.
        4. Extract the scene from bo02_01_00_00_00 by selecting the o01_N_Body frame and click Extract Scene.
        5. Append the scene file with the animation file. The order matters, so (scene file + animation file).
        6. Open the .x file in Mesh Viewer (from DirectX SDK). Drag-n-drop works. The body parts will be backwards since the orientation of the body mesh was originally backwards. I'm still trying to figure this part out. I tried the: translate to origin, rotate 180, translate back. Using the object's origin (by averaging vertices) for translation doesn't work, so...?

EDIT2:
        I updated my notes for Section 4.

From previous post
        I've mostly identified Section 3 of my notes here. It has oil, tongue, mouth, and user hand animations. I used them by extracting a mesh and the animations to the Direct3D .X file format.

Section 2 acts like a group of animation options. The simplest animation to hack is the shower in sb3_0510\di00_06_00_00_00. I replaced the shower texture with a plain one with crosshairs, and found these out:
        0x23: 01 -> 00 reverses direction
        0x27: 42 -> 41 slows the animation, and 42 -> 43 speeds it up
        Last edited by Alamar; 01-28-2007, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alamar View Post
          I removed the previous post. I've identified the second part of Section 4 (dating and ecchi scenes) and extracted the body animation for the popsicle dating scene to the DirectX .x file format. The animation plays perfectly, but the mesh used is reflected so the body parts are backwards. Expect the ability to mod animations soon! I'll update my notes after I figure out a few minor details.

In the meantime, you can play with a pre-release version of SB3Utility here. You can extract Section 4 animations from .xa files. In order to play them, you need to extract a scene in the Frame tab that has all of the frames that the animation uses. Then append the scene file with the animation file and play it in a viewer. It works in the Mesh Viewer that comes with the DirectX SDK. The .x files extracted are in the plain text format, so you can view them in a text editor.

From previous post
          I've mostly identified Section 3 of my notes here. It has oil, tongue, mouth, and user hand animations. I used them by extracting a mesh and the animations to the Direct3D .X file format.

Section 2 acts like a group of animation options. The simplest animation to hack is the shower in sb3_0510\di00_06_00_00_00. I replaced the shower texture with a plain one with crosshairs, and found these out:
          WoW!

You are impressive Alamar!

Can you go into a little more detail on how to use the Mesh Viewer, say write up a small tutorial? I have the gist of it, but I want to make sure I am doing what you quickly explained correctly.

Keep up the fantastic work.

EDIT:
          OK, think I actually got it to work the way you described...This is a huge advancement for your tool. Needless to say can't wait to see what more you can do with it.
          Last edited by wurlox; 01-26-2007, 08:31 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• body type switching mod updated to version 0.2

The body type switching mod has been updated to version 0.2 (fixed some minor glitches with body type specific animations).
            Get the new version here

@geogy22 - all girls are now in one rar file, uploaded to keepmyfile and megaupload

Comment

• 99% Angel and Slut - new mod to be used with SB3 Wiyyard

99% Angel and Slut - another clothes mod made by myself to be used with SB3 Wizzard
              This one is based on an AG2 mod made by bubkal, so thank him as well.

Rapidshare download

Instructions:
              - unrar the file and copy the .7z file into your SB3_insert\mods directory
              - apply the mod

as always - enjoy

edit: a short additional remark - the stockings can be seen when you tan the girl (dark)
              Last edited by darkhound; 08-01-2010, 01:44 AM. Reason: download link fixed - thanks mk2000

Comment

• Originally posted by Alamar View Post
                I removed the previous post. I've identified the second part of Section 4 (dating and ecchi scenes) and extracted the body animation for the popsicle dating scene to the DirectX .x file format. The animation plays perfectly, but the mesh used is reflected so the body parts are backwards. Expect the ability to mod animations soon! I'll update my notes after I figure out a few minor details.

EDIT:
                Here are the exact steps I used for the popsicle scene:
                1. Use Process Monitor to find out which files are loaded during a scene. It also shows files extracted from .pp files, so I added some event filters and found out that sb3_0510\bo02_01_00_00_00.xx & sb3_0510\dt01_12_00_00_00.xa were loaded for Eo in the popsicle scene. sb3_0510\di00_12_00_00_00.xa is also loaded, but it's only the popsicle. (di = dating scene item?)
                2. Use XAReader and look at the names listed for dt01_12_00_00_00. About 2/3 of the names listed correspond to the o01_N_Body frame hierarchy in bo02_01_00_00_00.
                3. Extract the animation from dt01_12_00_00_00 by highlighting o01_J_Head to o01_N_Body and click Extract.
                4. Extract the scene from bo02_01_00_00_00 by selecting the o01_N_Body frame and click Extract Scene.
                5. Append the scene file with the animation file. The order matters, so (scene file + animation file).
                6. Open the .x file in Mesh Viewer (from DirectX SDK). Drag-n-drop works. The body parts will be backwards since the orientation of the body mesh was originally backwards. I'm still trying to figure this part out. I tried the: translate to origin, rotate 180, translate back. Using the object's origin (by averaging vertices) for translation doesn't work, so...?

From previous post

That's great progress. Can you share your source code for it? I could help figure some of those issues.

Comment

• Hey guyz. Nice to meet U.

Hello everyone. I'm a fan of Ur mods. This is my first article in hongfire. Nice
                  to meet U all.
                  Anyway, I hope to see a private mod that is alike '[private parts] [pussy2 meshes] [ThunderZ] [02]' by ThunderZ.
                  I don't know who ThunderZ is. But I guess his work is great. I see many private mod in this. But I love the ThunderZ's work.
                  Can U make a private mod looks like that for SB3? I hope it. Thanks for Ur patience reading my poor English stuff.
                  Last edited by Heesung Son; 01-29-2007, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• PUSSY ?

Can someone please tell me how far you guys are with the pussy mesh mod? I know flaq's version is 0.7 and is quite good, but is there news from implanting the AG2 body 590 meshes (only the pussy) into SB3 ? wurlox.. ? anyone ?

thanks
                    Ladysman

Comment

• Release Sexy Beach 3 (and expansions) English Patch Setup 3.0b

I have released a new version of the patch setup. My main motivation was an annoying bug: I have recently learned that installing the Flash addon after installing the Gravure addon actually patches the Gravure addon instead of installing it standalone. Thanks go to hubcap for letting me know and explaining this.

I used the opportunity to include darkhound's excellent SB3 Wizzard v0.2 beta and one of his clothing mods (to get people started), darkhound was kind enough to allow me to do this. The setup installs a shortcut to SB3 Wizzard in the Start Menu as well as a shortcut to the SB3_Wizzard\mods folder, so it is hopefully convenient to copy new mods and apply them. The motivation for including this was not only promote his great tool, but also to provide a 100% save (which SB3 Wizzard can do), as too many posts request this (plz hlp!!! need 100% save u know lol thx).

Changes:
                      • Add SB3 Wizzard v0.2 beta by darkhound
                      • Add 10 clothes mod by darkhound
                      • Fix bug relating to Flash being installed after Gravure
                      • Fix bug related to SexyFlash.exe not being copied correctly in some cases.
                      • Minor improvements

Get it here

Comment

• SB3 Guitar Mod

OK..got a good mod for you folks, a set of guitars that your Girl's can sling onto thier back!

Get it here:
                        (Un-official) HF-Modding/Translation Club

This is all set to use and apply to the game with darkhound's new SB3 Wizzard v0.2 tool.

As always, ENJOY!

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• SB3 Wizzard updated to version 0.2a

SB3 Wizzard has been updated to version 0.2a, including these bug fixes:
                          • there was a bug when not yet existing pp files should be copied from the mod to the game\data directory (they were not copied in version 0.2), fixed now - thanks to warior for pointing this out
                          • losing the game when minimized did have the effect that it started minimized next time you used it without beeing able to put it back to window mode. This has been fixed (if you close minimized, the game will now open with standard window position), thanks to wurlox for reporting this bug

As always, you can get it here

Comment

• @Darkhound: Your 99% Angel and Slut Mod is not working for me, iam using your newest Wizzard 0.2a. The dresses are working, but there are no long socks or skirts? Do you know how to fix that problem? :-/

EDIT: Ok it was a save game problem , the only thing is missing now are the long socks shown on the pic.
                            Last edited by Laokon; 01-30-2007, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laokon View Post
                              @Darkhound: Your 99% Angel and Slut Mod is not working for me, iam using your newest Wizzard 0.2a. The dresses are working, but there are no long socks or skirts? Do you know how to fix that problem? :-/

EDIT: Ok it was a save game problem , the only thing is missing now are the long socks shown on the pic.
                              Maybe you try to read my post again, especially the important part, that's why I marked it in red
                              And don't name them "socks" that sucks.

Originally posted by darkhound View Post
                              99% Angel and Slut
                              Instructions:
                              - unrar the file and copy the .7z file into your SB3_insert\mods directory
                              - apply the mod

as always - enjoy

edit: a short additional remark - the stockings can be seen when you tan the girl (dark)

Comment

• aider moi # help me

salut a tous , SB3 Wizzard {v0.2 & v0.2(fix2)} ne marche pas pour moi, ils ce lance mais après avoir patcher ,il me affiche que c’est bon ,et quant je lance le jeux rien ne change (manami et maya ont pas change ) merci d'avance.

"translated by google linguistic tool"
                                hello all, SB3 Wizzard {v0.2 & v0.2 (fix2)} do not go for me, they this lance but after having patcher, it posts me that it is good, and as I launch the game nothing does not change (manami and Maya do not have change ) thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X