[Mod Discussion Thread](Teatime) RenaiH-tasu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion Thread](Teatime) RenaiH-tasu

This is a modding discussion thread regards Teatime RenaiH-tasu game, please post only questions regards modding tips

Posting other than mods, will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

They use ODF files for all their models.

Anyone know if there are odf decrypters that can produce a plain text version? Or at least to a format other than MQO that supports bones and skin weights.
    Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

Can someone help with the interface translation? I attached file with H positions that need to be translated. Just text with number is fine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Writing Blender importer/exporter script.
        Not sure why though, how moddable is this game actually?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	4847453

Comment

i only have this program, and after little search on harddrive another program

Google translating from Japanese to English

ODF vertex of the mesh tool to remove certain information.

Pre ●
          · NET Framework 3.5 is required.
          · VISTA OS and later be able to grant permissions to a folder in writing
          To keep.

● Notes
          - Advance preparation for data corruption and corresponding data to back up
          We recommend that you keep. Have no responsibility for data corruption.

● Using
          How to clear a specific mesh
          1. Launch Tool
          2. ODF ODF text boxes and drop the target file
          3. Press the read ODF
          4. The list will appear under the tree mesh, just uncheck what you want to delete
          5. Write ODF Press

Bonus: the texture decoding, encryption
          1. Launch Tool
          2. Texture tab
          3. Image files, image to be dropped
          4. Click on the decryption
          5. The decrypted file is created (the beginning of the file! Get a)
          Head of files ※! Will be encrypted if
          see pictures below
          Last edited by mk2000; 05-29-2011, 07:14 AM.

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
          Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

Making a proper uncensor is now possible. The procedure is similiar to my tutorial for LGKL, but simpler because there are no morphs involved.

You simply position the uncensor where you like and pull the vertices of the body mesh object out of sight. This assures that there are no holes in the body, but you will produce a gap between body and uncensor. To close it I used both mesh objects of the uncensor. See screenshot of the workspace.

Use SB3Utility_v0.9.18R11 or later (link in my signature).
            Attached Files

Comment

The beginning of the discussion was here.

@tomatopasta: your odf didn't include a mesh object covering the area. But the release game didn't crash.

Spoiler
              Last edited by enimaroah; 07-08-2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: Images now hosted in the HF gallery

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                The beginning of the discussion was here.

@tomatopasta: your odf didn't include a mesh object covering the area. But the release game didn't crash.

Spoiler
                Well, I included the uncensor in the other odf that will crash the game, if you applied the odf\Item\shorts_100\shorts_100_imp.ODF , you would experience the crash, the mesh covering you mentioned above is included in the shorts_100_imp.ODF in my upload. Good luck on the finding. Note that the shorts_100_imp.ODF didn't crash in sb3u but crashed in the game

Spoiler
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tomatopasta; 07-08-2012, 11:32 AM.
                Video Tutorial : Illusion's HaremMate
                Mods Released : Renai+H mods : [v1.1] || Ore ga mod :[0.1 to 1.3] || IF mods : [0.3] || AA2 trials mods [0.1-1.0]

Comment

The mesh is only partially skinned and I understand that the game in unhappy with that.

When importing a MQO you must choose a skinned target mesh object for each mesh object to produce a fully skinned mesh.

You can check the result in the Object Tree and in the Mesh view (mark the Skinned checkbox when clicking a mesh object).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, the skinning method is working fine. But check it out version0.2 . Now with another problems~ Why the hell it won't move!? I am like being debugging the odf more than modding the odf , it is really bad ass experience.
                    Last edited by tomatopasta; 07-08-2012, 10:37 PM.
                    Mods Released : Renai+H mods : [v1.1] || Ore ga mod :[0.1 to 1.3] || IF mods : [0.3] || AA2 trials mods [0.1-1.0]

Comment

The same problem as before: a_pantu_p0_01a and a_pantu_p0_01 are still unskinned and therefore dont move. You would have the same problem with an Illusion game if you'd insert an unskinned mesh object.

a_pantu_p0_02 seems to be the better target. So choose target index 1 for both mesh objects (and dont replace for the first).

Comment

The same problem as before: a_pantu_p0_01a and a_pantu_p0_01 are still unskinned and therefore dont move. You would have the same problem with an Illusion game if you'd insert an unskinned mesh object.

a_pantu_p0_02 seems to be the better target. So choose target index 1 for both mesh objects (and dont replace for the first).

Well, I had try enough of game crashing in unknown reasons, if you could make it move , but the missing of the skin didn't cause the problems in illusion game (even if the sb3u kept reporting missing material for xxx objects whenever add/replace , but as the game work like expected then I would let it go already~~~), because I could then arrange the skin in sb3u (so I don't do it in metaseq). Now the odj just mess up with either game crashes or the newly added mesh (the private part) didn't move, it flew in the middle on the air, lol. Can you guide me with step by step by making a mod with inserting mesh(obj, dxf, mqo, etc...) in to the original shorts_100_imp.ODF.mqo in metaseq? And the final result would be it worked like expected~~~ pretty please.

Comment

The skin has nothing to do with materials! A mesh object is skinned when I has bones and bone weights. If a mesh object doesn't move it lacks the skin (skeletal bone animation). Please have a look into the Glossary (link in my signature).

Hm, what's the advantage of the shorts mesh? Why not modding only the body as I showed on the last page?

Comment

The skin has nothing to do with materials! A mesh object is skinned when I has bones and bone weights. If a mesh object doesn't move it lacks the skin (skeletal bone animation). Please have a look into the Glossary (link in my signature).

Hm, what's the advantage of the shorts mesh? Why not modding only the body as I showed on the last page?
                            I don't know there were anyway to mess with skin(skeletal) in metaseq, and somemore the pant move according to the animation even without skin, the only private part that don't move, I had no idea why it was. And when I export shorts_100_imp.ODF, there are basically 2 items in the object panel in metaseq which mean two of them are mesh but no skin. Shorting mesh is fast way around, since it is very time consuming to create mesh from scratch, and I am more worrying about the mesh would not work in the game after I put all the effort into it, so I would have to do from scratch for over and over again. And as a side note, if I included the private part directly into the b_body_000.ODF, it would only crash the game, so it left me no choice I looked for alternative to insert it into shorts_100_imp.ODF, (by assuming they shared the same skeletal animation).
                            Last edited by tomatopasta; 07-09-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

In Metaseq you cant edit the skin and MQO cant transport it, but Replace-Bones-Method-CopyNear is your friend If you set the target to a skinned mesh object the method tries its best. The result is better the nearer the new mesh object is (vertex-wise).

Something else, specific to ODF are the IDs. I just checked your work again and saw that you managed to have the same ID for two mesh objects. I had hoped that I secured every function to prevent that, but it seems that there are possibilities to achieve that. TT games often crash for that reason.

If you see the ID fields in the workspace filled, please clear them manually. Add/Replace generates needed IDs automatically and doesn't produce duplicates.

I will explain in more detail what I did to achieve the integration into the body, but it was similar to the LGKL tutorial.

Comment

Working...
                              X