This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HF-Modding/Translation Club

Been discussing with wurlox the possibility of opening a club exclusively for the members of HongFire that are dedicated to the translating and/or modding of the various japanese games (or whatever) that pop up.
    The main purpose of establishing the club is to hopefully be given full club status, so that we can moderate/maintain our own threads without cluttering up the main forums. This will also help cut down on the work load of our already overworked moderators.

Here are some projects that our members are working on:

NEW PROJECT
    Lovedeath ~Realtime Lovers~ by Teatime (Undergoing translation)

Manga:
    Tanpo: Covers: Vol1 Vol2 Vol3 Vol4 Vol5

H-Game:
    Polygon Love:
    Sexy Beach 3
    Rapelay
    Artificial Girl 2

The club would be broken up into it's multiple facets (translating, editing, mod designers), if we ever reach official status. Also, each project could have multiple threads in the club section, with a supporting release thread in the appropriate section of hongfire (i.e. an SB3 mod release thread in the hentai games section).

Members so far: (in order of application to become a member)
    01. kuropon
    02. wurlox
    03. TheShadow
    04. nobody123
    05. Shirakani
    06. Algester
    07. wkit23
    08. Afker
    09. Krontn
    10. Koto
    11. darkhound
    12. InquisitorNik
    13. RawMonk
    14. aervans
    15. Phoenix Rising
    16. Limbonik
    17. animeniac
    18. warior
    19. Schlafwandler
    20. Dibbley2
    21. Ray Wing
    22. TRAC
    23. Doom3k
    24. Anand
    25. flaq
    26. took
    27. Dili
    28. MasterLupin
    29. Tenchi-Kun
    30. Ragnaroky
    31. hlokenende
    32. NeonSamurai
    33. smileynator
    34. Suzuran
    35. alessi
    36. wong4
    37. windstorm
    38. Talon87
    39. LibraRyan
    40. breveglieri
    41. finwave
    42. bubkal
    43. KrenSauce
    44. byblo
    45. Alamar
    46. MaxDante
    Last edited by kuropon; 02-11-2007, 12:33 PM.

Asleep at the wheel

• Sexy beach 3 demo uncensored

I got bored today and decided to uncensor old SB3 demo and here is the result:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f6i6il

unzip
    start demo with sb3_trial_p2.exe
    alternate costumes can be choosed with ctrl-key in clothes menu

uncensor works witn M-key

i used nobody123's method and took v0.95 pubic texture

enjoy

edit:

here is olny uncensor -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g14sqf

sb3 demo must be installed with sb3_trial_p2 add-on

just un7zip files in data folder and start demo with sb3_trial_p2.exe
    Last edited by warior; 01-19-2007, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Since I was led to this place, I'll join. It's nice to have an organized group.
      I did a rewrite of RLUtility for Sexy Beach 3, SB3Utility.

Like others said before, some mesh information is lost when extracting to the .mqo format. If someone knows the structure of a better file format, I can write an exporter for it. OR someone else could write it since I released the source code for SB3Utility

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the data in .xx and .xa files is similar to the DirectX .X file format?

Originally posted by windstorm View Post
      Has anyone figured the exact reason for the existence of that second vertex list in the mesh format?
      Edit: It isn't a list of which vertices are duplicates like I thought. I only did a few comparisons, but it looks like vertices with the same coordinates in the second list only differ by UV values.
      Last edited by Alamar; 02-01-2007, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alamar View Post
        Since I was led to this place, I'll join. It's nice to have an organized group.

Like others said before, some mesh information is lost when extracting to the .mqo format. If someone knows the structure of a better file format, I can write an exporter for it. OR someone else could write it since I released the source code for SB3Utility

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the data in .xx and .xa files is similar to the DirectX .X file format?

According to the .X file format, there is a second vertex list that shows which vertices are duplicates. I think they are vertices that have different indexes but are really the same vertex (for different mesh objects sharing the same vertex?)
        Welcome to the club.

I do like what you have done with the SB3 Utility, and I know we can use a talented coder like yourself.

RawMonk has had some good breakthroughs lately with the .xx files, he'd be the man you'd want to talk about further developing your tool.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• My sound mods are done!

Separate versions are available for Sexy Beach 3, RapeLay, and Artificial girl here.

Here are the links

Sexy Beach 3 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...30&postcount=7

RapeLay Realistic 2P to 5P Sound Effects Mod
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...31&postcount=2

Artificial Girl 2 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...33&postcount=2

Hope ya like them

NeonSamurai
          Last edited by NeonSamurai; 02-14-2007, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Finaly a start xD

Well for the diffrence if not made clear yet im taking a bit of wurlox's job on me just to try around if i could make it easy for him xD

Anyway i started the UI trancelation for LoveDeath game and for the real ''die hard fans'' i made version 0.5 that only replaces the simple ''save/load/title/return buttons in the menu screens + want to save? text''

Have fun (ps. scroll down all the way in the Readme)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7E45B8XE

EDIT: WOOPS! totaly forgot!!! the readme didnt contain reps so here they are: Reps to wurlox for giving me a try and helping me around + doing the basic trancelations as far as he could!
            reps to Wkit23 for trancelations that are still to come
            And i forgot who wurlox had to Decrypt the UI but reps to him 2
            Last edited by smileynator; 01-21-2007, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Sextea Bench3 Tool Update v1.0.14

Sextea Bench3 Tool Update v1.0.14

Found another update of the Sextea Bench3 Tool. Go to the following post:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=206

It has added the ability to Preview .lst files.

Thanks goes to the original author. Nice to see he is continuing development on this great tool.

As always, ENJOY!
              Last edited by wurlox; 01-21-2007, 05:44 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
              >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• whoa! New avatar...

How am I going to find the best posts at HF now that both your sig and avatar is new?

Comment

• SB3 .xa File Format

Well, I made a parser that successfully reads through all Sexy Beach 3 original and Plus .xa files. If you didn't already know, .xa files contain animation data.

The attached XAReader is a command line utility that creates .txt files with some file structure information. It might help you find patterns. To use it, drag-n-drop one or more .xa files. For safety, it will only open files with a .xa extension. It's written in VC#, so it needs the .net Framework v2.0.

v0.6 - Updated Section 3
                  v0.5 - Corrected Section 4
                  v0.4 - The second part of Section 4 has mostly been identified
                  v0.3 - Section 3 has mostly been identified
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Alamar; 02-21-2007, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• if .xa is the animation files, what are the .ogg files for?

Comment

• 10 mods to be used with SB3_insert

10 new clothes and some skirts - made by myself to be used with SB3_insert
                      The package includes the following mods that can each be installed seperately:
                      - Blue Cheer
                      - Blue Fun
                      - Blue White Set
                      - Nato Set
                      - Pink Set

- Red Dragon
                      - White Hottie
                      - White Net Top
                      - White Red Set
                      - Yellow Stare

Keepmyfile download
                      Sendspace download

Instructions:
                      - unrar the file and copy the .7z file into your SB3_insert\mods directory
                      - apply the mod(s)

as always - enjoy
                      Last edited by darkhound; 01-24-2007, 06:33 AM.
                      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathwake View Post
                        if .xa is the animation files, what are the .ogg files for?
                        They are Ogg Vorbis audio files.

Comment

• Thanks NeonSamurai I just realised that the the file is probably encrypted. And there is a file with something about the The OggVorbis SOURCE CODE? o_O. There is an .nsa file as well.

Originally posted by Alamar
                          They are Ogg Vorbis audio files.
                          Hey that's interesting I happen to have some ogg stuff here as well. EDIT mine is called oggdec.dll

Comment

• Probably the audio (voices) are in .ogg format, its pretty popular format for games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alamar View Post
                              Since I was led to this place, I'll join. It's nice to have an organized group.

According to the .X file format, there is a second vertex list that shows which vertices are duplicates. I think they are vertices that have different indexes but are really the same vertex (for different mesh objects sharing the same vertex?)

Nice work on your SB3Utility. This should become the tool of choice to use and extend. Thanks for sharing the code. Do you automatically regenerate the shared vertex list after importing a model? I also noticed that you do not handle body objects containing multiple meshes very well. For example trying to export one of the meshes from "o01_P_Body" in sb3_0510.pp causes "Error extracting mesh: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "
                              Last edited by windstorm; 01-22-2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• The following info is obsolete with the newest version of SB3Utility:

Do you automatically regenerate the shared vertex list after importing a model?
                                The answer is no. There is another index associated with each vertex in .xx, and I don't know how to regenerate them. Right now, I'm reading up on it. Also, the .mqo format doesn't have weights or bone indexes, so that information is missing.

Edit: Seems I was wrong about faces using different vertex indexes. They are the same.

In .xx, vertices have UV info. In .mqo, faces have that info. With the current version (v0.2h) and earlier, if you delete a face, the .xx vertex UV info will be 0. I'll change the behavior so that doesn't happen in future versions (UV info won't be replaced). If you want to edit the source code yourself, initialize class Vertex3.uv[] to Single.NaN's in Mesh.cs. Then just check for that value in the section with the comment "// edit vertexList".

For example trying to export one of the meshes from "o01_P_Body" in sb3_0510.pp causes "Error extracting mesh: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "
                                Fixed it with your patch.
                                Last edited by Alamar; 02-21-2007, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X