• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:19 AM. Reason: Fix wiki

Is anyone going to be able to do the ingame chat?

Comment

Need to work out which PP file contains the text and then it will probably be a case of machine translating it until somebody wants to do it properly.

Comment

I'm surprised there are so few posts here. Ah, I guess it's because everyone's working so hard on the project. ^_^ Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by power200 View Post
          I'm surprised there are so few posts here. Ah, I guess it's because everyone's working so hard on the project. ^_^ Thanks everyone!
          That's cause of 2 reasons
          1) First we still working on decrypting and understanding the game first
          2) Second we use IRC for all our chat, so we only post here when something need more times to other modders might get some clue how to solve the issue

Comment

Alright, models have clothes on them lol

Originally posted by kais View Post
            Need to work out which PP file contains the text and then it will probably be a case of machine translating it until somebody wants to do it properly.
            Most likely you won't figure that out until support has been added for the game.
            Then again, I didn't see anything of interest in the ones that can be opened, though i didn't bother opening them.
            Last edited by xTsukihime; 06-10-2011, 10:03 PM.
            Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

I see that people are hard at work on figuring out which PP files have all of the game text in them. I will keep an eye on this board and once you have it figured out I would love to lend a hand on the translation.

I have no interest in doing any of the modding myself but I am always interested in sitting down with a Japanese text file and turning out an English text file.

Let me know if this kind of assistance would be of any use.

Sorry if this offer sounds a little selfish...

Comment

Maybe this time we all could find a more perverted uncensor?
                This "unfuckable" one from SBZero sucked imo.
                I guess the most satifying mod would be a uncensor maker.

Comment

Id like to point out that the demosaic works for the fully naked sex scenes. I imagine the decensor does as well but I have not tried it. You should post it in whatever threads you like to post such things. It may also be a good idea to post the English translated character creator, so people who dont, didnt and wont read the Demo thread will stop asking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalec979 View Post
                    Maybe this time we all could find a more perverted uncensor?
                    This "unfuckable" one from SBZero sucked imo.
                    I guess the most satifying mod would be a uncensor maker.
                    I'd like to see uncensors like the ones for yuusha girls.
                    Those were, compared to the majority of uncensors, a lot better.
                    Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

Comment

Originally posted by finale00 View Post
                      I'd like to see uncensors like the ones for yuusha girls.
                      Those were, compared to the majority of uncensors, a lot better.
                      Yes, the Yuusha uncensors were the work of probably the most skilled uncensor author ever: profundis . I was so privileged to work as a tester and he adopted my suggestions for e.g. the position and the size of things. He also made the SM2 uncensor (not the 3D hair) with me as a tester (again). He expressed frustration over the way Illusion did the SM2 bodies and how much work there was because of the different states; clothed, partially clothed, panties to the side, undressed and so on.

btw, his work is based on the work by gigosaga. He created the mesh from scratch for HAKO (I also had the privilege of being a tester while he was making it). Without his work there wouldn't be any 3D uncensor, like we know them today. Maliwei777 based his mesh on profundis', so you can see how it's all connected and modders are using previous modder's work to create something even greater.
                      Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-11-2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: Add quote

Comment

Originally posted by phantazum View Post
                        Id like to point out that the demosaic works for the fully naked sex scenes. I imagine the decensor does as well but I have not tried it. You should post it in whatever threads you like to post such things. It may also be a good idea to post the English translated character creator, so people who dont, didnt and wont read the Demo thread will stop asking for it.
                        I agree. This should be posted on the top of this thread. It works fine for the full version, but could use a little proofreading.
                        Some Artificial Academy stuff:
                        Translation of in-game help screens available here. Now part of the official HF Patch!
                        How I installed the game (successfully), read about here.
                        Translation of official Illusion Q&A for the game available here.
                        Translation of search bar in official Illusion character database available here.
                        My pack of 25 popular anime characters for AA available here.

Comment

The dildos texture are strange, cause I tried something with the dildo.

I replaced the dildo with an double sided penis, which I made it from the AG3 Penis.
                          But look, the texture is really weird, especially if I zoom in with the camera.

A texture which is one after the other? What kind of technique is that?

Edit: okay I found it out. It has something to do with the Hex.

Looks that a futa has sex with an girl.
                          But there is something other really strange. This penis will only showed, if I have sex in the park. If I have sex in other places, then it has the mosaics.

To inform you, it is just only a test what I made.
                          Last edited by FutaBoy; 06-11-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

there is one thing that really bothers me:
                            why didn't they use a freaking ColorDialog

it's beyond me
                            Last edited by Killua1986; 06-11-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Confirmed that the jch_##_##.pp files are unrecognized by existing tools?
                              There's 33 of them and they seem to take up a lot of space lol I wonder what they could be.

Comment

Working...
                              X