• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:19 AM. Reason: Fix wiki

• I think that Phil26 already released a launcher allowing 80 front hair styles. Making more glasses options in the launcher may very well be possible.

Comment

• Just found the files corresponding to the high-resolution faces and the bald "shadow", and confirmed the low-resolution (world view) don't have it, so don't need any edition.

The files are located inside jce03_00_00.pp, and are here for convenience, if anybody wants to tweak them before me: http://www.mediafire.com/?zb6zuoz90e06soe
      The current previews for some body variations and colors: http://www.mediafire.com/?jw01441gowy01za

For me, the fat model seems good enough, I'll try to replicate it on the others. LOL @ the head deformity, looks like horns
      Spoiler
      < signature links are down for maintenance, and images in my posts aren't working because imgur - i'm working on a solution for it asap >

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I think that Phil26 already released a launcher allowing 80 front hair styles. Making more glasses options in the launcher may very well be possible.
        Could you please point me to this launcher? If this launcher really does exist I might be able to expand the big hair pack to include some newer hairs that have been released.

Also, can anyone confirm for me if the Illusion wizzards lst insert function works with this game? I've been meaning to ask about this but haven't had any free time for a long while. I finally have some vacation time and I'd like to get some projects I've had in mind out the door before I hit the beach.
        The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Hey all! have a question about a mod called Academy of The Dead which can b found in the mod section ---> http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...51#post2994651

I have AA installed with the HF patch only. I have tried for hours but can not get this mod to work? I'm following the instructions below . . .

To apply mods:

1. extract the correct .pp files with AAMake2Decrypt.

2. copy all files in mod folder to the extracted pp file and overwrite.

3. re-pack folders

4. done

How to play:
          1. you might want to start a new save file for this mod.

2. create more zombies and add them to your classroom. make sure to make them have personalities like
          evil and such (make them as bad and antisocial as you can- I've included 3 zombies)

3. add HOTD characters.

4. select lead character

5. play

This does not work though? when I start the editor to create zombies the game just crashes. I really just want the editor to work for the zombie skins but the full mod would be nice. I noticed the files from AA EDIT/ DATA when unpacked are like "A01_02_00_00.xx.comp" but the matching file from the mod to replace them with is only "A01_02_00_00.xx", same problem with the .bmp files.

Could a more experienced modder help me out here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• i cannot find phil26's 80 hair slot mod is it just his english launcher that is provided in the new HF patch?

Comment

• i wish illusion would make some game whit oblivion like girls, well the moded ones haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQO_...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by mcbobinite View Post
                i cannot find phil26's 80 hair slot mod is it just his english launcher that is provided in the new HF patch?
                I don't think he ever released a hair pack with 80 different styles. I know that he released a modified hair pack that you could use to test the launcher. I think he collaborated with doncapu on the pack, but maybe it was just for testing and has been pulled.

Comment

• does any one here know of any cat girl tail Mods?
                  if so i would appreciate them for my possible strike witches character uploads
                  My threads that are worth putting here: (THEY ARE LINKS!!!
                  strike witches movie (2012)
                  Super Deep Throat Hongfire Thread (MODDABLE hentai flash game)

Comment

• Hi

I released my modified AAEdit long ago here . And yes it has 80 fully functional front hair slots. And this can also be done for everything else (glasses, back hair ... etc) but since it's now released for so long and no mod makes use of it I thought no one is interested in it anymore. I also didn't heard something from doncapu the one I made this for.
                    Last edited by Phil26; 12-10-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Ah so that's where it was... so does that launcher allow me to add additional back and side hairs as it is, or do you have to modify it further? If it's already good to go I can probably have a hair compilation ready by Wednesday next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sibushang View Post
                        Ah so that's where it was... so does that launcher allow me to add additional back and side hairs as it is, or do you have to modify it further? If it's already good to go I can probably have a hair compilation ready by Wednesday next week.
                        [b]
                        That would be awesome, Sibushang! Would it be based on doncapu's pack, so that we can keep our characters made with styles from that?

@Phil26: Great job on the launcher! I hope that you will continue your great work and add more slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                          That would be awesome, Sibushang! Would it be based on doncapu's pack, so that we can keep our characters made with styles from that?
                          It would be very appreciated. Now there is no more need to overwrite any of the defaults, like Front 10.

Phil26, if not done yet, please include one more row for hair extensions. So the neko ears from upillu2-0699 can be included without disturbing the already existing mods.

Inquisitor, are you going to include this launcher in a next HF Patch?
                          Last edited by phgborges; 12-10-2011, 08:46 AM.
                          < signature links are down for maintenance, and images in my posts aren't working because imgur - i'm working on a solution for it asap >

Comment

• Originally posted by phgborges View Post
                            Inquisitor, are you going to include this launcher in a next HF Patch?
                            Version 1.2 is already included in AA HF Patch version 3.1. I will ofc update the patch if Phil26 releases an update. This is an essential mod, so it is high priority for me to release an update that includes it asap.

Comment

• Yeah I would use doncapu's pack as the base, I use his bigpack myself and I'm quite fond of existing characters that I've made. I'll most likely just name it bigpack 1.4 for simplicity's sake.

I'm debating whether or not to include the required launcher with the download and have the wizzard install it. DO you guys think a link in the description will suffice?

Edit: I was tinkering around with the launcher to see what I could add and I was wondering if it was possible to get more space for the hair extensions. There a couple of mods I'd like to include but I don't want to overwrite the existing ones in the hair bigpack.
                              Last edited by Sibushang; 12-10-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sibushang View Post
                                Yeah I would use doncapu's pack as the base, I use his bigpack myself and I'm quite fond of existing characters that I've made. I'll most likely just name it bigpack 1.4 for simplicity's sake.
                                I'm listing all the UV hair mods. Maybe you want to (re)check some of them.
                                Spoiler
                                just the mod numbers, from uppervolta-3d.net/illusion2
                                0666 lol, paperbag
                                0691 yuusha cosplay, include horns

Comment

Working...
                                X