• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:19 AM. Reason: Fix wiki

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    One xdiff? That's the problem then. You will have to create one xdiff for every SVI.

And of course you had no problem with the nails, if you morphed the meshes using the tume material. But you should have written that.
    Ohhhh ok. Well that did the trick. Ty.

Comment

• hi i'm working on animations with SB3Utility_v0.9.18_XA_minSDist_ATE09.

(just wanna make a little change to already improved bj job i got with AA Animation Improvement Patch)

the problem is, when i finished with Shh_04_01_03.xa and Uhh_04_01_03.xa, and saved jch_04_01.pp,

Shh_04_11_03.xa, Shh_04_21_03.xa are reset to former animations (even though i didn't touch jch_04_11.pp and jch_04_21.pp)

It didn't affect tall boy bj - jch_04_02.pp jch_04_12.pp jch_04_22.pp

i did my best to solve this problem, but i couldn't figure out.

Please help me.

P.s. and always thx to hongfire members for everything with illusion games!!

have a nice day!

Comment

• Welcome to HF! It's great to hear that you are working with the ATE.

But with your problem I am clueless. The patch doesn't include any units for 04_11 or 04_21. So the animations for the normal and the tall girl are untouched and should look like fresh installed. Did you mix up the numbers?

Comment

• thx for reply, enimaroah.

i got numbers right, but i'll check more.

Something more to report... With [AA][JGSaveEditor_v0.7.1.1_Eng][koedoo],

i can chage male's body type in game. e.g. originally tall in character maker to normal type in game.

and improved animations of tall boy- small, normal, tall girl are played at the scene of normal boy- small, normal, tall girl.

i think [AA][JGSaveEditor_v0.7.1.1_Eng][koedoo] did something.

Anyway thx again!

Comment

• Hi,Does somebody know how to install this mod [AA][Hair][BigPack_v1.6]?Sorry for asking

Comment

• Please, when asking
              1. ask in the correct thread
              2. and only once. Consider deleting the wrong post. Thanks

Mods are usually archives. Look inside. There will be a description, most often a text file. Either they are wizzard-ready, then put the mod in the correct wizzard's subfolder. Or they are not wizzard ready, then the description will tell you how they are installed.

Comment

• I will remember that,thanks.There was no instruction on how to install the mod;there was only 2 folder AA_Edit and AA_Play and files with extension .xx

Comment

• In that case I would contact the author and compare the structure of the mod with other mods for that game.

But I doubt that there is no description in it as Sibushang explicitly directed ppl to read it. Has he forgotten to include it in his mod? Then contact him.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 07-15-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Found some time to fix the purple accessiore color bug in my AAMake mod and to write a proper readme. Get the updated version here.
                    Hope this was the last bug I caused with my amok coding in the program .
                    I just have seen that it's my first mod which reached over 10,000 downloads. So at this point a big thanks for all the feedback.
                    Last edited by Phil26; 07-16-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Those were 10,000+ well-deserved downloads.

Thanks for the work you've put into it Phil.

Comment

• Yeah, Phil26's launcher is truly an epic achievement. Thanks a lot for the update, Phil26!

Comment

• One question... What tools are needed to edit eye colors, clothes, hair, etc.? I'm new to this kind of thing.

Comment

• You will need some gfx software like gimp or photoshop to edit textures. If you want to change 3d geometry you should start to learn Metasequoia. For browsing the game files, the exchange of the resources and some modification you should get Sb3U.

Threads you might find helpful are The 3D Modelling Discussion Thread, The Texturing Discussion Thread and the mod discussion threads for the games in the club forum and Hentai Game discussion.

Comment

• Hey, sorry to ask here but not sure where else I could. I remember a japanese imageboard with a board dedicated to artificial academy. It had some pretty neat mods on there but cant for the life of me find it

Comment

• I think this is the right place to ask for this,
                                I'm looking for the mod shown here: http://nhkf.x.fc2.com/jinkoug/jgmain.htm
                                I guess it's from some japanese mod site but the only one I know is uppervolta(http://uppervolta-3d.net/illusion2/) and I couldn't find it there
                                Anyone know where to find this? or any other japanese mod sites for that matter?

Comment

Working...
                                X