No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive this has been asked before/requested but the thread is over 100 pages long,

Has a mod been release/in the works that allows for double (simultaneous) orgasm? Sorry but to have one climax, both partners STOP, restart the sex animation and then the SECOND climax REALLY breaks game-flow/looks unnatural/is a moodkiller.

Comment

• heyas all was wondering if there is a way to edit the shape meshes for the students? would be fun and more realistic to see al shapes and sizes running around the halls of the school other then the small med and large that the game already has. was thinking a short chubby student would be too funny watching run around the halls along with other shapes and sizes

anyways that was my idea good or not would still be something to see LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by noname123 View Post
        Positive this has been asked before/requested but the thread is over 100 pages long,

Has a mod been release/in the works that allows for double (simultaneous) orgasm? Sorry but to have one climax, both partners STOP, restart the sex animation and then the SECOND climax REALLY breaks game-flow/looks unnatural/is a moodkiller.
        I have been trying to keep updated on Mods and so far i haven't see one that allows both characters to orgasm at the same time.
        That is something that i would love to see implemented in the game.

Originally posted by jim1970 View Post
        heyas all was wondering if there is a way to edit the shape meshes for the students? would be fun and more realistic to see al shapes and sizes running around the halls of the school other then the small med and large that the game already has. was thinking a short chubby student would be too funny watching run around the halls along with other shapes and sizes

anyways that was my idea good or not would still be something to see LOL
        I guess you could change the shape of the low poly characters, problem is in changing the size / shape of the normal characters that appear on H-scenes, i recall someone saying that changing the bone structure or shape to anything diferent than the 3 available will create abnormalities in the H-scenes, a person would also need to create new sex animations.

Comment

• I suspect this has probably been talked about but with 127 pages of discussion I'd be too old to enjoy the game any more by the time I finished reading it all so I'll have to ask fresh

What's the deal with the skin tones? I downloaded a dark skin mod and applied it and noticed that the middle skin tone was completely broken if you select any of the three tanline options, you get the correct body skin but the arms and head are from the third skin tone which is of course now a dark skin and looks ridiculous. Thinking it might be the mod I decided to mod it myself instead as a test using my own skins. After doing this and applying it I found the same problem (see screenies below, those are my own skins, not the ones I downloaded just to be clear, along with my own dark nipple since none of the defaults works with dark skins).

Since I modded all 6 of the skins associated with the third skin tone myself and I know there are six skins for the other two tones as well, in theory each set of six skins should correspond to a single skin tone logically (I know I know, Japan and logic don't generally mix), so I'm guessing Illusion have screwed up and assigned the wrong skins to one of the sets of models or something. If anyone has a clearer idea of the problem or knows of a fix I'd appreciate knowing

Oh and one other thing, is it likely to be possible to alter the outline colour? I'm guessing not but since the pink outlines look sort of off on a dark skin it'd be nice if it could be changed. I suspect it's hardcoded and not really something moddable however
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwiosity View Post

Since I modded all 6 of the skins associated with the third skin tone myself and I know there are six skins for the other two tones as well, in theory each set of six skins should correspond to a single skin tone logically (I know I know, Japan and logic don't generally mix), so I'm guessing Illusion have screwed up and assigned the wrong skins to one of the sets of models or something. If anyone has a clearer idea of the problem or knows of a fix I'd appreciate knowing
            The middle skin tone tan line use the head and arms of the dark skin tone. They didn't messed up, it's because with the original skin the tan line of the middle skin tone tan line is as dark as the dark skin tone. Very anoyihng, the only solution i found it's to do six dark tan line, and no tan line for the middle tone. I should re-upload my mod one day.

Originally posted by Kiwiosity View Post
            Oh and one other thing, is it likely to be possible to alter the outline colour? I'm guessing not but since the pink outlines look sort of off on a dark skin it'd be nice if it could be changed. I suspect it's hardcoded and not really something moddable however
            I didn't find myself, and it's seems that nobody found it
            The pink outline still not that bad with a a dark skin mod, but when i tried to do a drow mod it was just so ugly i give up instantly

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmoneywill View Post
              Is it possible for someone to create an xdiff file that will morph the models to have smaller feet?
              Yes it is, bigmoneywill. I did the following for the small girl:
              1. create xdiff file from A01_00_O_body_karada_SS.svi -> A01_00_O_body_karada.svi. This means: a positiv morph strength will enlarge.
              2. save xdiff file
              3. load xdiff file(s) with strengths -0.1, -0.1, -0.5. See screenshot
              4. create an exclude from 29 - 9999. This means only morph above the ankle.
              5. dont forget to activate this exclude!
              6. morph svi file(s)
              7. replace it in jce04_00_00.pp
              You'll have to do the same for material tume as it is needed for the toe nails. I didn't because I wanted to show you how much the feet shrank.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmoneywill
                @enimaroah Thanks that worked perfectly.
                But don't forget to morph the socks and shoes too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eolis View Post
                  The middle skin tone tan line use the head and arms of the dark skin tone. They didn't messed up, it's because with the original skin the tan line of the middle skin tone tan line is as dark as the dark skin tone. Very anoyihng, the only solution i found it's to do six dark tan line, and no tan line for the middle tone. I should re-upload my mod one day.

I didn't find myself, and it's seems that nobody found it
                  The pink outline still not that bad with a a dark skin mod, but when i tried to do a drow mod it was just so ugly i give up instantly
                  Thanks, kinda sucks when they go and do things that make no sense but I've sort of become used to Japan throwing odd curveballs at me like this You say re-upload your mod... which one is that? The one near the beginning of the release thread with the dark skin that looks a lot like my one that has no download link now? If so then nice work Took me a few failed tries in photoshop before I settled on a method that looked nice, though I need to go back and edit them some more to lighten the non-tanned areas, they're too dark for my tastes currently.

And yeah, I actually don't mind the pink outline with the dark skin, it does sort of work overall but at the same time it still looks sort of off. Oh well, I'll deal, no biggie

Comment

• Anyone figured out how to make upillu2-0691 wizzard-ready? A buncha of skin tones there, and from what I understand, it adds or depend on another mod who add more skin tones slots to the maker.

Comment

• I have a request; does anyone have a mod or just a personal collection of something similar to what was posted here--images added to the world image files in jcp06--that they could upload?. It seemed to me to be a really great idea, and a few different people posted images of their work...but I don't think anyone actually uploaded anything. Maybe even if people could send me files one or two at a time, I could compile them all and release something big to the community. I may even do it myself if no one wants to pitch in, but I don't have a large collection of images to pull from.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                        But don't forget to morph the socks and shoes too.
                        Yeah, I managed to figure out the svis that corresponded to the socks and shoes as well, and I think I got everything working right.

Comment

• AA Animation Improvement Project

This post will list all the animations that have been corrected as part of AA Animation Improvement Project (AAAIP). The project was started by enimaroah. The purpose of this project is primarily to improve the penetration animation (in other words: The position of the dick during penetration). This project would never had been thought of if it weren't for radware59's similar mods for AG3, HAKO and other games.

The project was made possible by enimaroah coding SB3U to include the animation editing features originally pioneered by profundis.

Improving the Animations
                          Some of the animations can be relatively quickly fixed (5 minutes), but some take several iterations to get right.
                          Project members
                          • enimaroah (team lead)
                          • Inquisitor
                          • pino
                          • FutaBoy

Animations already done
                          The attached images are meant for use with JGSaveEditor, but I think they're an excellent reference for AAAIP.
                          - Refer to this post by enimaroah.

Tools
                          AAJchDecrypt by Alamar

Join AAAIP!
                          Want to help out? It would be cool if you wanted to help out. You don't need any special skills besides some free time and patience. A few hours and a released position or two would definitely earn you some rep.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-27-2011, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• I had a question for you guys. I'm trying to make Okumura Rin's Demon Eyes from Ao No Exorcist, but BMP's don't support transparencies. When I use the default brownish/black background, it still shows up behind the pupils. Any suggestions?
                            sigpic
                            Better to have, than to not have, and to wish you had it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                              Animation fixin' stuff
                              Will this appear in future HF patches?
                              -A certain plumber took 'shrooms when he failed to rescue his girlfriend from being raped by a gorilla. His whole experience was documented in a game.

Comment

• Someone should make a mod with a big selection of skin tones ( from pale to dark) using all the slots (the tanning ones) possible so we can make our character with the exact
                                (or at least really close) to the tone we really want to .

Thank you for all your patches and mods. =3
                                Last edited by manumanu3; 08-15-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X