(Illusion) Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Artificial Academy and someone might answer you.

Any other post that doesn't have a mod will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-16-2014, 01:46 PM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Reserved for Illusion Wizzard and Morpher reference links...

AA game profile for use with Illusion Wizzard has been added.
    AAMake2Decrypt.exe added to this post as well.

Instructions
    -------------
    1) Unzip both files
    2) Copy the pp decrypter file "AAMake2Decrypt.exe" into your Wizzard "\_general\tools\" folder.
    3) Copy the game profile file "AA_Play.pro" into your wizzard "\_general\game_profiles\" folder.
    4) start the wizzard and select AA_Play as game profile - wizzard will auto create the necessary folders (AA_PLAY and sub folders)
    5) put your mods in to the "\AA_PLAY\mods" folder (as always)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by darkhound; 06-12-2011, 08:47 AM.
    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Q1) Why it took you that long to translate the launcher this time, you are always use to be fast ?
      A1) That's cause this time illusion changed there system from S-JIS into Unicode

Q2) What does that mean ?
      A2) That mean i can't use any of my old translation that i have built over the passed 7 years, and i was forced to remake everything from the scratch

Q3) I'm a Modder who want to translate the launcher to my own language, But the launcher is encrypted ! What to do ?
      A3) Please contact me either with PM or come to IRC Channel (if not sure how, check my signature)

[Artificial Academy][English Launcher][v1.0A]
      ##################################

==[ How to Install ]======================
      For Artificial Academy Maker:
      1) Copy the Launcher and the Loader into game folder(Files: AAEdit_English.exe and Loader.exe)
      2) Run the Loader (Loader.exe)
      3) Enjoy with the game

For Artificial Academy Play:
      1) Copy the Launcher into game folder(Files: AAPlay_English.exe)
      2) Run the Launcher (AAPlay_English.exe)
      3) Enjoy with the game

==[ History ]===========================
      Version 1.0A :
      - Based on Add on jg_03_adjustment
      - Include No-DVD / Regional Free
      - Include Force DVD Skip
      - Full Translation of creation menu (melee/female)
      - Full Translation of GUI
      - Full Translation of the VGA Test
      - Full Translation of System Information Menu
      - Translate most of the known error messages
      - Resize the Layout
      - Changed the font to Tohama 9pt

Maker Additional :
      Version 1.0A :
      - Fix miss spelling
      - Fix broken resource
      - Improve Loader detection

==[ Download ]===========================
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheShadow; 03-08-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Launchers / Загрузчики

Tools / Утилиты
        Last edited by Cyber Hunter; 06-25-2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

OK my German AA Regions Free Launcher is Done !!!

1. Download: MU
            Download: RS
          Last edited by Trilias; 06-11-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Artificial Academy English Launcher V1.2

English launchers including AAPlay, X-Play and H-Mania (AAXPlay patched for unlimited actionpoints and easy H action).

Changelog

Spoiler
            V1.0

- Initial Release

V1.1

- Added translation for ingame locations and X-Play menu

V1.2

- Added Windows XP visual Style
            - Translated missing messages and dialogues.
            - Complete new layout
            - Savefiles are now stored with a translated name (eg. Campus1Year1Class.sav)
            - Added new launcher H-Mania

Credits

- English translation based on the work of Arcnx and TheShadow
            - Hexcodes for easy H action provided by BubbleBubble

Hongfire Download
            Last edited by Phil26; 08-03-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

English UI Translation

Just the ingame UI, not the chara maker since that's already covered. This project is a joint-venture with Sogekihei.

Status / Progress

83 / 120 files done

While you're waiting, have a placeholder catgirl

Click image for larger version

Name:	moe_200712144440163.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	4848165
              Last edited by Raiko; 06-16-2011, 01:44 PM.
              「HF-modding/translation」
              English UI Translations: @HM | Yuusha | SM2 | SBZero | CM3D
              Misc: JS3W Translation Project | AG3 Clothing

Comment

Chinese Regions Free Launcher

No DVD+Region+UI Translation(Total translation cooming soon)
                From www.zodgame.org
                Full installation+offical fix+this patch=run well
                来自ZOD论坛的作品。目前仅有界面汉化,完全汉化正在进行中。
                集成破解、注册表修复与界面汉化,可放入游戏目录直接运行。

补丁(By 八酷)。

http://www.jsharer.com/download/ff80...88c6100054.htm

补丁(By luozhuang)
                http://depositfiles.com/files/b4x1hgoss

注:两者功能一致,都需配合平衡补丁(官方ジンコウガクエン遊戲平衡性調整Patch)使用。
                平衡补丁(offical fix):http://www.jsharer.com/download/ff80...8906bb0056.htm

在安装了完整版人物编辑器和平衡补丁后,使用本补丁即可正常运行游戏。
                After install the full AAedit and the offical fix patch, use this can you have a good start.

Hello,TheShadow!
                Our bbs come here to share this for the friendly communication,but I don't know whether my post is right or wrong...
                If I did anything wrong ,please let me know, I'll try my best to fix it.
                Er,forgive my poor English,please.
                Last edited by xcthegreat; 06-11-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Full Map Translation

Hope its all correct, i did my best

How to install?

1. Extract jcp01_00_00.pp with AAMake2Decrypt
                  2. Backup and overwrite js_03_00_48.bmp
                  3. Backup and overwrite js_03_00_49.tga
                  4. Repack jcp01_00_00.pp with AAMake2Decrypt

Download: <Click here to Download js_03_00_48.bmp>
                  Download: <Click here to Download js_03_00_48.bmp in hi-res>
                  Download: <Click here to Download js_03_00_49.tga>
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by feuerdrache; 06-13-2011, 12:11 PM.

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                  HF-Modders Member

Comment

Artificial Academy HF Patch

This patch installs the official Privilege Disk and AAXPlay 20110706 patch/addon, English interface translation and launchers, full story translation, full uncensor as well as animation improvements.

Artificial Academy HF Patch version 4.0 includes:

This would not be possible without AAMake2Decrypt by Alamar

AA Translation Team
                    • Creator: DesmondHume (The man that started everything and got the project rolling. 'Nuff said.)
                    • Producer: vidocq (Who has kept everything going, and continually released updates and bringing people back to the project.)
                    • Head Translator: Snoopy (Who has read through at least 80% of the text in this project as a part of his job as Translator, and this task would have never been completed without his efforts.)
                    • Editor: AAaronAnonymous (I don't think the term proofreader applies any more after the amount of spelling checks, re-writes, and the organization of the Final Check page.)
                    • Additional contributors: A to da G, Acrnx, Geshtar, Milfeulle, nachttod, syberz, FairRy, Lomonia, woeiwoe, DIJesse, NPC777, Rikto

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on the links above and then the button!

Important
                    • FutaBoy's stocking mod is not compatible with this patch. You should uninstall the mod before running the patch.
                    • Patching decrypts large files and temporarily needs at least 2 GB free to install all options. This space will be freed when the patching is complete.
                    • Patching might take several minutes if you install the recommended options. Go get a fresh cup of coffee or a beer and hang in there!

Having problems?
                    1. Read the Artificial Academy Technical Help wiki!
                    2. Read/search the Artificial Academy discussion!
                    3. PM me

Future
                    This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Version history
                    Spoiler
                    4.0, 2012.09.11: Add edited story by SaotomeRanma, add romanized default chars and save, add JGSaveEditor and positions images, add AAHarem and AAXHarem
                    3.7, 2012.07.17: Significantly improve feedback during patching. Add files in use feature to ensure that the game isn't running when patching.
                    3.6, 2012.07.17: Update AAEdit launcher to 1.26.
                    3.5, 2012.02.16: Update story to v1.0 FINAL
                    3.4, 2012.02.14: Update story to v0.99
                    3.3, 2012.02.05: Update story to 2012-feb-03, update AAEdit to 1.25
                    3.2, 2011.12.24: Updated story to dec-23.
                    3.1, 2011.12.06: Updated story to 2011-dec-05, update AAedit launcher to 1.2
                    3.0, 2011.11.11: Updated 3D Girl uncensor, added alternative girl uncensor and made it possible to install separate uncensor for each girl height. Removed the separate map option. Added No Strips mod and updated story to 2011-Nov-03.
                    2.1, 2011.10.25: Update animation mod to 0.2 (uses AAJchUnitJuggler), remove mhughet's alternative male uncensor and associated animations because they're not AAJchUnitJuggler compatible. Update story to 2011.09.03.
                    2.0, 2011.08.27: First public version with animation improvements. Include Animation Improvements 20110827, include new optional male uncensor Uncensored Male Dick 20110625 and Animation Improvements and Changes (mostly anal) which works with it. Update story to 2011-Aug-24
                    1.4, 2011.08.21: Update story to 2011-Aug-13, update Uncensored Penis to v2.
                    1.3, 2011.08.01: Update story to 2011-Jul-22, various improvements to ensure game is installed, improve install of AAXPlay (do not overwrite newer cheat.ini).
                    1.2, 2011.07.24: Update story to 2011-Jul-22, various improvements to ensure game is installed.
                    1.1, 2011.07.20: Update story to 20110720, update AAEdit to 1.11, update wizzard to 0.5.1.0
                    1.0, 2011.07.16: Add completely translated AAXPlay and AAPlay launchers (includes locations), update story to 20110715.
                    0.9.1, 2011.07.14: Update AAXPlay patch to 20110706, update UI to 1.28, separate Map translation, update story to 20110714, update AAPlay/AAXPlay, remove Adjustment patch (obsoleted by AAXPlay).
                    0.9, 2011.07.05: Add Illusion PD, update AAXPlay to 20110701, add UI translation 1.27, remove map and help screen (no longer needed), add Romanized names translation, add English AAPlay and AAXPlay by Arcnx, update story to 20110705, add Wizzard 0.5.0.1
                    0.8, 2010.07.02: Add Uncensored Penis, update story
                    0.7, 2001.06.29: Add AAXplay 1.1 and AAXPlay translated launcher, added Girl 3D Uncensored Vagina (nubby/fleshy) by FutaBoy, update story
                    0.6, 2001.06.25: Update story to 20110625, include New Dick Uncensor.
                    0.5.3, 2011.06.21: Remove Windowed Fullscreen mod due to bug reports
                    0.5.2, 2011.06.19: Remove simple girl uncensor due to bug reports, update story to 20110618
                    0.5.1, 2011.06.18: Update male uncensor to new fixed version. Minor corrections.
                    0.5, 2011.06.17: Updated UI to 1.2, add Fleshy Dildo, Simple Girl Uncensor, Uncensored Male Dick and Windowed Fullscreen. Improve Maker detection feedback.
                    0.4, 2011.06.15: Updated UI to 1.1, remove thought bubbles, add full demosaic
                    0.3, 2011.06.14: Updated UI to 0.9, add thought bubbles, map translation and story translation (Google)
                    0.2, 2011.06.13: Include interface translation by Pariah23, update Play launcher to 1.00, add Maker launcher 1.0A, add Maker demosaic
                    0.1, 2011.06.12: Initial version
                    Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-22-2014, 11:27 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Comment

Artificial Academy Character Maker - English Translation (Partial!!!)

Spoiler
                      Credit for translation goes to folks who contributed translation images (I'm no translator)!!! I sometimes just like to fiddle with things like resource editors.

Download: MU
                      Attached Files

Comment

English Interface Translation v1.2 Released!

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2n78x2lcz9knyq

Should be everything except the map (use feuerdrache's above). Everything else is now complete.

Big thanks to Milfeulle and Geshtar for their help with the text on the Top Students screen. Also thanks to Ryozu for making the thought bubbles from translations on /jp/ and allowing me to include them in my Illusion Wizzard package for everyone's convenience.

For the personality descriptions, I used the same ones as the Character Maker, except for Obscene which I replaced with Lewd so it would fit in the tiny box better.

Spoiler
                        v1.2
                        Changed "Successful Confessions" to "Confessions Received" on Top 3 screen. Thanks to Strade22 for pointing out the error.

v1.1
                        Added options screen.

v1.0
                        Initial "almost complete" release.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Pariah23; 06-15-2011, 04:38 PM.
                        Artificial Academy - English UI Translation

Comment

Eyepatch Mod

Eyepatch Mod

This mod replaces the second set of glasses (the thick ones) with an eyepatch. This change is reflected in both the fully detailed close version of the character, and in the simplified worldview of them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sample.jpg
Size:	385.2 KB
ID:	4848314 Click image for larger version

Name:	sample2.jpg
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	4848315

Download Link:
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?v5d8is2g85pa3ck

Comment

I've made a quick rename mod to change the default characters names to use the English alphabet, which you can download here.
                            To install, extract both directories to data/save, overwriting the files that are already there.
                            A couple of the names are a bit strange, but most of them are either Direct Romanji conversions, or close approximations considering the six character limit for the names.
                            You'll need to start a new school to see the new names, as the save files encode student information separately from the character files.
                            If you want to change the default character files back for any reason, they're all on the first disc.

I did this using TheShadow's English Maker, which is awesome, thanks!

Download
                            Mediafire
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sketchy; 06-13-2011, 12:59 AM. Reason: Reversion instructions now included

Comment

Translation

This is a translation of the jcp05_00_00 files which seem to contain the story and character spoken lines.

---edit:
                              Vidocq is now maintaining the translations, please go here for the latest release
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...71#post3209671

and/or check this thread if you'd like to help improve the translation by editing an online google document or if you notice something wrong with the translation.
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ficial-Academy
                              ---

Initial translation was machine generated (google) but it has since been re-translated and is now being proofread by a number of contributors including Milfeulle, Geshtar, vidocq, syberz, nachttod, A to da G, Snoopy, Acrnx, AAaronAnonymous, FairRy, Lomonia, woeiwoe, DIJesse, NPC777, Rikto
                              (If I missed someone, please let me know). Also thanks to contributions by unmei220.

Initial human translation is 100% complete.

EDIT by Inquisitor: Removed obsolete attached releases. Check the link above for the latest release.
                              Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-11-2012, 07:46 AM. Reason: Removed obsolete attached releases.

Comment

Working...
                              X