(Illusion) Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Artificial Academy and someone might answer you.

Any other post that doesn't have a mod will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-16-2014, 12:46 PM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Here is an Excel Saga background music pack.

Tracklist:

BGM00 - Love Hina Theme
    BGM01 - Guntaimonoga hoshitte iukara....
    BGM02 - Masani Gekiban
    BGM03 - Ee Kyoku
    BGM04 - Orott, Rompponmatsu
    BGM05 - Yappa tsukuranyanarankatta wai
    BGM06 - Biyoujogonomi no ABUNAI okata. Neee~~~
    BGM07 - Image Color Wa Yappari [aka]!
    BGM08 - Sanjuuro no omoide Part 2
    BGM09 - Ai (Chuuseishin)

You can grab Excel Saga Music Pack at this Link.

Back up your jcp08_00_00.pp file and replace it with the one in this archive to install.

This is a Vocaloid music pack. I recommend turning the music volume down a bit so the lyrics in the songs don't conflict too much with the NPC vocals.

Track List:

BGM00 - 愛言葉
    BGM01 - Miku you, fxxk you
    BGM02 - 初音ミクの消失
    BGM03 - いのちの歌
    BGM04 - 金の聖夜霜雪に朽ちて
    BGM05 - Lost My...
    BGM06 - 荒野と森と魔法の歌
    BGM07 - More Fun Avenue
    BGM08 - M3: After Fate
    BGM09 - Innocence

You can grab Vocaloid Music Pack at this Link.
    Back up your jcp08_00_00.pp file and replace it with the one in this archive to install.

Anime Mixup Music Pack

Track List:

BGM00 - C-6 Tell Me That You love Me (Kimagure Orange Road)
    BGM01 - Noisy Heart (Ai Yori Aoshi)
    BGM02 - Masanai Gekiban (Excel Saga)
    BGM03 - All Purty, Like (Ranma 1/2)
    BGM04 - Enter Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
    BGM05 - Kanashii Kioku (Martian Successor Nadesico)
    BGM06 - Sayoko (Ah My Goddess)
    BGM07 - Akatsuki Ni Kane Wa Naru (Maison Ikkoku)
    BGM08 - Black And White [Hard] (Fruits Basket)
    BGM09 - Yume Ga Tari (Neko Musume)

You can grab Anime Mixup Music Pack at this Link.

Here's a music pack for Artificial Academy with music from the Suikoden series... Version 2, replaced tracks 5, 7, & 9.

Track list:

BGM00 Bright Curtains (Suikoden II) Preview
    BGM01 Evil Power 1 (Rhapsodia/Suikoden Tactics) Preview
    BGM02 Pinch 2 (Suikoden III) Preview
    BGM03 A Moment Of Calm (Suikoden V) Preview
    BGM04 Beautiful Morning (Suikoden II) Preview
    BGM05 Theme Of Sadness (Guitar) (Suikoden I) Preview
    BGM06 A Certain Meeting (Suikoden IV) Preview
    BGM07 Heart-Softening BGM No. 2 (Suikoden II) Preview
    BGM08 Decisive Battle Against the Wicked One (Suikoden IV) Preview
    BGM09 Wind Of Phantom (Suikoden V) Preview

You can grab the Suikoden Music Pack at this Link.

Unrar the file & replace the jcp08_00_00.pp file with the one from the archive... just be sure to back up the original if you want to return to the standard music!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I make any more of these, I'll add them to this post. I'll probably move the others to this post as well once I go back and get the track listings.
    Last edited by SaotomeRanma; 03-16-2014, 04:03 AM. Reason: Moved links from Mediafire
    https://aigirl.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

Comment

• Ragnarok Online BGM sound mod

Here's a music pack from one of my favorite games ever (which has the best BGM ever)

Extract it into your AAplay data folder.
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTYG6CZT
      Last edited by diabolic05; 11-27-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• AA exe Decompiled

Hej people, I have here a pack of decompiled files from the AA exe file.
        It's not actually a mod, but I thought someone might like it to have instead to go through the all procedure by himself.
        I hope you'll have use of it somehow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QLQEGGOK

Comment

• Hatsune Miku Hair and char B1T

This mod is a beta yet have some bugs but not criticals
          Note: this mod made with an "unmodded" game version (just HF patch) if you already have a mod for hair maybe this overwrite it
          Preview
          Spoiler

The hair is visible on the maker, game and eroge mode.

MOD DELETED FROM SERVERS, HAVE NOT A COPY. SORRY THE INCONVENIENCES

(so sorry for use that places for uploading the files but only there have no problems for upload :[ )
          Spoiler

….instructions……..

For get the Miku girl which i made first:

Install the [AA][MikuHatsuneHairB1t][jinshio].7z file(not uncompress it)

with illusion Wizzard (should have the latest and the game profile for AA “AA_PLAY.pro”)

Second:

Drag and drop the image of “Miku2″ here:

\ArtificialAcademyMaker\data\save\Female

Then just choice her on the game and enjoy.

(You can make your own with different hair color,etc. Miku Hair is the number “12″)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jinshi0; 09-19-2014, 09:36 PM.
          "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

• Artificial Academy X-mas Holiday Mod

Artificial Academy X-mas Holiday Mod

This mod is an attempt to make the game look as if a blizzard came through the previous day and made it a winter wonderland. Yes, I edited the backgrounds and BGM to make it feel Christmassy. I will try to refine the mod up until the 1st of 2012 so please check back for any updates. If you have any questions regarding the quality of the backgrounds please be sure to PM me on hongfire.

Overview of things modified

Almost all backgrounds changed to look as if it has snowed.

Added a few BGM songs to one release of the mod, all of which are creative commons.

Artist are Vladimir Sterzer pianist, and Dale North from OCremix, Dan-O from danosongs.

Songs

Vladimir Sterzer -Forgive Me
            Dale North -Mario Kart 64 -Party In Snowland
            Dale North -Lufia 2 -Christmas In The Village
            Dale North -Christmas NiGHTS -Merry Little Christmas
            Dan-O -Love Letter

Sample Backgrounds

Sample Gallery Link

Concern over background quality

I tried my best to make it look like actual snow even though it looks somewhat ok. I hope to update this till near New Years and I'm planning to retouch the backgrounds more and find any unfit blotches and residue from my editing. My IPS monitor hasn't been properly calibrated and I'm waiting till I can get that fixed for more accurate touch ups.

Thanks to

enter75 For recommending me to make the snow more orange.

DokEnkephalin Telling me that some might not like the BGM lol.

Wizzard ready backgrounds and added Christmas music.

Download File 147MB *Updated v1.1

Wizzard ready backgrounds and no music added.

Download File 50MB *Updated v1.1
            Last edited by netherworld; 12-20-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Bald headskin

Are you tired of the default hair choices? Want to make a college hazing class? Are you playing as Lex Luthor? Your problems are over!

The default skin under the hair is pure crap, so I modified the head textures to remove that "shadow'. Now you can have a truly shaved hair.
              The mod adds to front hair tab a new slot (27), click it and instant shave!

Spoiler
              Girls of all sizes, and thin boys (they use the same texture):

Normal and tall boys (again, same texture):

Fat boys (not modified)

This mod will conflit with any previously installed head and skin mod, so if you don't want to lose them, you may want to extract this file and mod your game manually.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?iri8bh88xvvex71

In case of problems, don't hesitate in contact me. Fell free to improve it, too - the original textures are available here
              Last edited by phgborges; 12-18-2011, 01:28 PM.
              < signature links are down for maintenance, and images in my posts aren't working because imgur - i'm working on a solution for it asap >

Comment

• Mod Shorter and taller girls

http://www.mediafire.com/?1csmeb05fqq8re1
                Spoiler

Last edited by Albireo; 12-29-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Some Tattoos Mods

Hi this is the first time I ever make a mod, so here's goes.
                  This mod add tattoos to pale skin and normal skin girls and can be download from here
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?25m95dhd5wy534i
                  The tats looks like this
                  Spoiler

It's wizard ready.
                  You can do anything with it. There are always room for some improvement. And do enjoy it
                  Last edited by monetstargazer; 01-01-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Shuffle! PC OST sound mod

track list:
                    Spoiler
                    00 - embraced in the madder red
                    01 - the street of komorebi
                    02 - a blurry reflection
                    03 - afternoon tea party
                    04 - step dance
                    05 - purple moon
                    06 - sunlight summer
                    07 - with you...
                    08 - notice!
                    09 - shadow stepping
                    this'd be the third VN OST mod i'm sharing with you guys <=D
                    just extract this *pp in ur data folder, replacing the original one... ^^
                    and.... here's the link: h**ps://h0tfile.com/dl/150348080/95e2358/sh_jcp08_00_00.rar.html

hope you like it ^^''

PD: soon ill make a mashiro iro symphony sound mod =D
                    Last edited by rjulios234; 03-29-2012, 08:01 AM. Reason: additional info
                    this place is empty (well, errr.. its not)

Comment

• [AA][Hair][BigPack_v1.6][HongFire-UpperVolta-ZodGame-Kadumi1462-Midori]

[AA][Hair][BigPack_v1.6][HongFire-UpperVolta-ZodGame-Kadumi1462-Midori]

Here is the long awaited update to Doncapu's excellent Hair Pack.

Credit goes to all of the amazing artists who created these mods.

READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU TRY TO INSTALL THIS MOD!!!!

***** Description

This mod changes the hair count to :

-Front hair count is now 46
                      -Short hair count is now 11
                      -Semi Long hair count is now 16
                      -Long hair count is now 25
                      -Ponytail count is now 15
                      -Twin Tail count is now 22
                      -Side Hair count is now 29
                      -Hair Extensions is now 43

You MUST us the launcher/loader in the link below to run your game in order for all the hairs to appear.

This Launcher was created by Phil26. This mod would not be possible without him taking the time to make this for us.
                      Make sure you take the time to thank him next time you're on Hongfire.

Phil26 Launcher v1.25 final

And here's the download link for the mod

[AA][Hair][BigPack_v1.6][HongFire-UpperVolta-ZodGame-Kadumi1462-Midori]

EDIT by Inquisitor:
                      Originally posted by Deathwake
                      re-up of the v1.6 hair pack as requested-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w3fjyq

Peace
                      Important notes:

- The penalty for having more than 32 front hairs is that in most cases for every front hair added the ability to flip an original front hair is lost. In effort to minimize the loss of flipped hairs I've combined most of the new hairs added to share the same slot.

- I've had to stop adding front hairs at #46 because after that it starts blocking custom hairs. Fixing the missing hairs sends me into an endless repair loop.

- Phil26's new launcher allows you to use full hairstyles and back hairstyles at the same time. Select the full hairstyle first then select another back hairstyle to mix and match. Only the full hairstyle will be shown in the low polygon school mode.

- Front hair #38 and Long back hair #18 will appear to be "multicolored" That was intentional by the mod creator.

- Front Hair #41 Flipped is designed by the modder to be used with Semi Long Back Hair 10

- Front Hair #42 is Designed to be used with Semi long 11. Flipped #42 is to be used with Semi Long 12.

- Hair number #43 is best used with light hair colors. That was apparently the intent of the modder the flip side of 43 is not colorable because it's model was transplanted from another game.

-Important-

This is the last update I'll be doing to this hairpack unless the hair flipping bug is fixed. If anyone would like to keep working on this mod feel free. I know for a fact there's a lot more hairs out there just waiting to be added.
                      I've left the files for a lot more hairs inside the folders but I had to leave them deactivated. If the bugs in the launcher someday get fixed i'll reactivate them

*****Changes from 1.5b to 1.6 version

- Front hair #43 flipped has been removed for now as well as the associated long hair 21. Sorry. Custom textures were causing problems

- Hiyo's front hair#46 and twintail #19 have been removed as well. Once again, Sorry.

- Added new front hair #37

- Front hair #39 (Alien Antennas) has been removed and replaced with School Mate 2 Front hair (flippable)

- Added new complete hairstyle #43 flipped (Vocaloid character?)

- Added new front hair #44 flipped.

- Added new front hair #46 flipped DBZ Android 18

- Added new semi long back hairs #15 and #16

- Added new back hairs #23, #24, and #25

- Added ponytails #14 and #15 (Vocaloid Character) unrecolorable

- Added twintails #19,#20, #21 and #22

- Added side hair #29

- Added hair extensions #33, #34, 35, (Elf ears for the 3 skin tones) and extensions 36 to 43 (various accessories)

*****Changes from 1.5a to 1.5b Version

- Fixed Twintail hair #17 (Jinshio's Miku Hair) not showing up in low poly world view mode.

- Fixed front hair #41 flipped using the wrong low poly model which caused strange textures.

- Re-Added cat ear and fox ear hair extensions (hair extensions #31 and #32) these have no low poly mode so use your imagination as to why the girls have the ears. Light colors are recommended.

- Fixed Long back hair #18 not having a low poly version and not showing up in low poly world view mode.

- Front hair #45 flipped now is the true version of the mod since permission was obtained from Kenny2008

- Added Hiyo's front hair #46 and twintail #19.

*****Changes from 1.5 to 1.5a Version

-added 2 new front hairs and 1 back hair

-Misty's front hair formerly#10 is now hair #44

-What used to be #19 Flipped is now Suo's front hair.

*****Changes from 1.4 to 1.5 version.

-Optimized files to minimize impact to front hairs.

-Removed several front hairs and back hairs associated with uvmod732

*****Changes from 1.3 to 1.4 version

-Added Several hairs to all hair types

I will continue to update this mod as new hairs become available if you see a hair that you like just send me a pm with a link to the auhtor's website.

Please do not request alterations to hair styles. These mods are displayed as the modder intended them to be.

If you discover a bug please post the bug in the Artificial Academy Mod Discussion thread. Posted bugs in this Mod release thread will be deleted and I'll probably never see them.

Here are a few preview pics. Unfortunately the wizzard only displays 10 pics in it's preview screens so it's not possible to show them all. I have however included all the available pictures of the hair in the download if you'd like to see them simply unpack the mod using 7zip or Winrar.

Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-26-2013, 11:35 PM. Reason: Add re-up
                      The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• tokiwadai school uniform

[AA][Clothes][Tokiwadai_Uniform][stormofshadow].7z
                        tokiwadai school uniform (toaru majutsu no index / toaru kagaku no railgun).

replaces vest #3
                        replaces skirt #4

use with white shirt

Version 1.0 - 2012-01-28

install manually or use illusion wizard.
                        my first attempt at a mod. i hope it works!

i'm not sure how to post in the h-game mod download section (please pm me if you can help), so for now it's only posted here in this thread.

size: 651 KB
                        download (mediafire):
                        http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?809ajwjmqj1jqzg
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by stormofshadow; 01-28-2012, 04:26 AM. Reason: fixed download link

Comment

• Muv-Luv Music Mod

Replaces the music to Muv-Luv songs.

Just overwrite your jcp08_00_00 file in ジンコウガクエン\data

size: 247mb

download 3 parts mediafire
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?cyssnh181j5yikg
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?la9ulz58ve9lrzy
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?yxr9lkccc7musxk

Comment

• This time, it's complete. Yep, you heard me: Artificial Academy is hereby entirely translated!

--------------------------------------------
                            This version is the gold. The 1.00, the omega.
                            Download File Here : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=445
                            --------------------------------------------

Now, this has been a huge, huge project. It would have never seen the light at all without DesmondHume and
                            the horde of translators who, at some point, came to help and went, as well as those who stuck around to the
                            end of it all. At some point, as we all know, the DMCA shit hit our fan and HF went tits up. After the site got
                            back online, it felt pretty much like the whole project was scraped as no new quotes were being translated
                            anymore... but I had the nicest moment of all when my PM's got a response from the most dedicated of our
                            teammmates, those I call nowadays the Last Men Standing. Golly, it all felt like being on a smoking battlefield
                            with heaps of corpses and broken lances sticking around and all of sudden hearing the 13th Warrior theme as
                            a clan of Viking set foot on the bank and came to stop the second wave. Moments like that make it all worth
                            the trouble!
                            The project took well a year to be completed. As one can imagine, a *lot* of people helped to some extent and
                            after the site downtime and my own pc going zappy, it's hard for me to have a record of all the good people
                            who lent a hand to our cause. I apologize in advance for those I won't name here. If they recognize themselves
                            they are more than welcome to PM me and I will credit them in this post as deserved. That's what the EDIT
                            button is for
                            For now I will raise my skull cup of hydromel to these mighty Northmen:
                            DesmondHume, Milfeulle, Geshtar, nachttod, FairRy, syberz, A to da G, Snoopy and AAronAnonymous. Those two last
                            names shall be especially remembered as they have shouldered the final workload and that was after the project was left
                            to die in the water
                            . All it took was blowing the Horn of Gondor and they came to the rescue.
                            Special thanks go to Inquisitor who encouraged me into getting involved, first with translation and then suggested that I
                            pick up the flame after DesmondHume had to go deal with that thing called "Real Life"

We march for Hentai. And we shall know no fear.
                            Last edited by TheShadow; 02-13-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Heels with short Stocking and Bubble Socks

[AA][Clothes][HeelsStockings_BubbleSocks_3DUncensor][by_albert5834_maliwey777_Futaboy_Bond_Travolta]

!! THIS MOD ONLY WORKS FOR TALL-NORMAL GIRLS !!
                              Medium and small girl will wear their normal shoes, Tall-thin and Tall-chubby will wear the new shoes but the model is bugged.

!! THE MOD IS UNCOMPATIBLE WITH OTHER UNCENSORS AND BODY SKINS !!
                              Due to how the new body model is made to work with Maliwey777's 3D uncensor.

Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/9858704...d_Travolta_.7z
                              Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?08d39lakt28b33q

The Heels replace sport shoes in indoor areas.
                              The Bubblesocks replace the normal socks worn in exterior areas.

This mod contains:
                              Heels and Bubble socks by albert5834
                              Stocking mod by Futaboy
                              Stocking textures by Bond_Travolta
                              3D uncensor by Maliwey777

All credit goes to these modders. All I did was repacking the mods together and making the whole thing Wizzard ready.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Krageesh; 02-18-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Here is my final music pack for Artificial Academy... and probably my favorite of all. I call this one "Chill." Pleasant, relaxing music for most of the game... except for when a fight breaks out!

Track listing:

BGM00: Love Potion #9 Preview
                                BGM01: Babysbreath Preview
                                BGM02: Turn Of The Coil Preview
                                BGM03: Lazy Calm Preview
                                BGM04: Home Again Preview
                                BGM05: Elegie Preview
                                BGM06: Blissful Memories Preview
                                BGM07: Estrella Preview
                                BGM08: She Is Inside, He Is Outside Preview
                                BGM09: Stonka (Akustika Verzia) Preview

You can download it at this Link.

Enjoy!
                                Last edited by SaotomeRanma; 03-16-2014, 04:15 AM. Reason: Moved from Mediafire
                                https://aigirl.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

Comment

Working...
                                X