(Illusion) Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Artificial Academy and someone might answer you.

Any other post that doesn't have a mod will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-16-2014, 01:46 PM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Thanks to all who modded the original and
    enimaroah for SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 0.6.4
    with which i could not have done this
    ok I love this game and thought i could share a Bgm i customized
    Bgm00.wav is Boys to men I'll make love to you (when she is horny)
    Bgm01.wav is Donna Summer love to love ya baby
    Bgm02.wav is Warrent Heavin
    Bgm03.wav is Wind of change by Scorpions
    Bgm04.wav is coming of age by Damn Yankies
    Bgm05.wav is leann rimes how do i live
    Bgm06.wav is iris by goo goo dolls
    Bgm07.wav is i want to know what love is by foriegner
    Bgm08.wav is i hate everything about you by three days grace
    Bgm09.wav is don't know what you got till its gone by Cinderella

Please backup your data before You never know when something
    might cause trouble me I save my old bgm files to a separite folder and then i
    can change them when i get bored of a bgm

COMING SOON! WIZZARD READY VERSIONS!
    My bgms are in the mega dl link at the bottom
    Mediafire links died so I went to Mega.

In the mega link below you will find my AA mods at the moment their is my Rock themed and Classic
    video game themed bgms as before just copy ppfile
    To AAPlay data. Save backup first then overwrite.

Updated Link below!
    https://mega.nz/#F!E8AGCLZJ!uMiriYEACbkBwN8K0oB3wQ
    Last edited by Bones1983; 05-14-2017, 01:50 AM. Reason: news about making wizard ready version

Comment

• Since AA is one of my favourite games, and SM is one of my favourite Animes, now i present you a Sailor Moon Music Mod For AA!

It has Songs from the Classic (Almost All...), R, and SuperS sagas.
      I had it for some time (Using it with my AA´s sailor moon cast) so i´ve decided to share it with you!
      This is the full song list (Taken of the memorial Music Box, except track 4):
      Bgm00.wav (Lover) - Koisuru Otomegokoro (Sailor Moon) - Looped
      Bgm01.wav (Hatred) - Hoshizora ha Mysterious 1 (Sailor Moon)
      Bgm02.wav (Tension) - Kuroi Tsuki Soukougeki (Sailor Moon R)
      Bgm03.wav (Peace) - Atashi Datte Futsuu no Onnanoko 2 (Sailor Moon)
      Bgm04.wav (Happiness) - Kiyoku Akaruku (Sailor Moon R - Music Collection)
      Bgm05.wav (Sadness) - Yuugure Toki wa Youma no Yokan 2 (Sailor Moon)
      Bgm06.wav (Normal) - Hoshizora ha Mysterious 2 (Sailor Moon)
      Bgm07.wav (H) - Suishow no mori (Sailor Moon SuperS)
      Bgm08.wav (Fight) - Dareka ga nerawarete iru 4 (Sailor Moon) - Looped
      Bgm09.wav (Main Menu) - Yumemiru Odango Atama 3 (Sailor Moon)
      It comes in two options:
      The AABgm Version to use with AAXPlay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tb...yLUISDooMER.7z
      And the .pp Version (Just remember to Backup your jcp08_00_00.pp!!): http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2...yLUISDooMER.7z
      Thanks to Illusion For Make this game (and making AA2!), the creator of AAMake2Decrypt and all the modders for make this game great!
      This is my first mod so if you have any problem just PM me and i´ll Try to help you.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LUISDooMER; 05-10-2014, 10:05 AM. Reason: Added the track list.

Comment

• Artificial Academy Batch Random Character Generator V1.02

Afternoon all,

First post, so go easy, and apologies if this isn't the right place for exe-type mods

This is probably a little late in the day, seeing AA2 is nearly upon us, but I decided to code a batch random character generator (always wondered why Illusion didn't add something similar for those of us who just want random girls, en masse).

Change log:
        Spoiler
        V1.00: 25-05-2014: Released. MML randomly creates 24 female personalities with a single male for Illusion's Artificial Academy, and they're all hungry for love.
        V1.01: 26-05-2014: Added option to allow for all female personalities to be added in a single generation, or a random mix of personalities. Added tooltips to UI elements. Made UI shift colours at start.
        V1.02: 26-05-2014: The code for adding all personalities to a single generation missed personality 0 (sweet); that's fixed now (and a coding mistake here [adding FFh to the body type byte] gave me a pseudo-futanari, though no sex possible, she just looks at the camera, blushing, arms outstretched]). And, have brought the personality type names inline with those on anime.sharing.wiki. (And, forgot to change the version number in the title bar; need to add a global variable for that.)

What's it do?
        • creates 24 female characters and 1 male
        • all females are coded to dig the male (love ranging from 50% - 80%, H from 75% - 120%), but some still play hard to get.
        • male/females love all sex positions -- red orgasms all round
        • possible big head mode -- GoldenEye -- heads scale from 0 to 255, not 100 as in the maker
        • breasts scale from 0 to 160 (or around there)
        • all females are bi, perverted, positive, highest sensitivity, highest skill, likes pleasure, low virtue, and highest social level
        • male is perverted, positive, and does track for speed (had one male that could cover the map end-to-end in about 5-10 seconds)
        • thumbnail pictures display the character filename (should you want to save the character) and the personality type (tried to encode my own pngs but their code structure looks different / smaller than Illusion's, and didn't take).
        • has option to include the Cold personality in the generation
        • can generate all female personalities + filler personalities, or just a random mix
        • easy to use interface (one button, two checkboxes)
        • if you want more than 25 characters, just press the button more.
        • One issue: The thumbnail pictures will always be the same (blonde woman) -- can't encode my own pngs into the save file (see attached image).

This was written on Windows7 64bit with Visual Basic 2013 Express, so I'm not sure how it'll go on other Windows platforms, and you may need the Microsoft .net 4.5 framework installed (http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl....aspx?id=30653). Try the exe first, and if it doesn't work, then download the .net framework.

My version of AA has the Cold personality installed, the NoDVD patch exe (no aax-play), and I think that's it -- no other mods, but this only creates character pngs; they will/won't work. It cannot overwrite files and will bring up a controlled error dialogue should it try, or fail for any reason.

Included in the linked file is the exe (MML.exe) and the vb source code. Avast sometimes queries the exe, doing a 'deep scan', though it eventually learns the file is virus free. I ran the exe through www.virustotal.com and got a 8/53 detection ratio, the majority of detections coming back as 'Gen' which I assume is a generator, which is exactly what this is -- it generates characters. All the big-name virus checkers report this file as clean. If you are unsure, don't download it, run it through virustotal, or recompile the code yourself (there is a clump of base64 in the code that is just a character png the system uses as a template for generation).

I've only tested this on my system, so any feedback would help me deal with compatibility stuff. And, I'm working on a version of this for AA2 (the randomisation options seem endless ), but won't release until I've seen the actual game's saved file structure (could be different from the maker trial).

Enough waffle. Here's the links and pictures:

.Rar password (lowercase): hongfire

Thanks,
        -epw
        Attached Files
        Last edited by elPongoWongo; 05-26-2014, 02:56 PM. Reason: v1.02 update.

Comment

• Hey there, first time replying. Is the latest HF patch available somewhere or somehow? Cause the techWiki link roots me to a link that is down

Comment

• Originally posted by pprandom View Post
            Hey there, first time replying. Is the latest HF patch available somewhere or somehow? Cause the techWiki link roots me to a link that is down
            http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/r...thread-166845/

Comment

Working...
            X