(Illusion) Artificial Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Academy

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Artificial Academy and someone might answer you.

Any other post that doesn't have a mod will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-16-2014, 01:46 PM. Reason: Fix wiki link

dark skin tone for those that asked.
    dark skin tone makeup lips titty mod!mod replaces first light skin tone.
    backup before you install

EDIT: Download link fixed.

Download
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alexae; 07-09-2011, 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot to add tits >.>

Comment

English translation for hackJGsave v.1.22 (save editor which is specialized on relationship modifications) from uppervolta (upillu2-0557)

Note: if don't open/save .sav file delete all japanese characters from filename or run application with AppLocale.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ptemj4
      Attached Files
      Last edited by koedoo; 03-24-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

[AA][Skin]PS_MangaNipples

(this is my first upload / mod, so please be gentle if I've done anything wrong ...)

Inspired by some preview pics included with skin textures by Alexae, these 4 nipple textures replace all 4 defaults with modified images from a hentai Manga (Specifically, 'B-Chiku' by distance).

I resized and reshaped the images, adding subtler reflections, etc and removing some JPG artifacts as best I could. The resolution isn't as high as I would have liked, but short of redrawing them from scratch, it was the best I could do, with the time that I had.

This SEEMS to work with Wizzard (did for me), though as I say, it's my first attempt - so fingers crossed.

Note: This mod does NOT include the skin textures shown in the screenshots (I'll post those separately).

Huge thanks to all the HF modders and contributors for everything that they've done (their contributions entirely making this possible). A major nod to Distance, too, for being such an awsome hentai Manga artist.

Download

EDIT by Inquisitor:
        @pseudo00: If you deleted the download link intentionally you should delete this post.
        Originally posted by PTdesu
        Re-hosted the Mod ...
        Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?i3e57tddgd740xy
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Inquisitor; 10-02-2011, 04:41 AM. Reason: New download location by PTdesu

Comment

[AA][Skin]PS_NewSkin

This is a complete rip-off of Alexae's skin texture work (I hope he doesn't mind - but if he does, I'll remove this immediately).

I basically took Alexae's superb dark skin mod and Photoshop'd it to include base skin textures for light, medium and dark tones. I did NOT create tan-line versions for two reasons;
          1. I couldn't be bothered (and don't have time, for that matter), and
          2. they already include subtle tan-lines.

I also reduced the prominence of the lips, because I prefer a non-lipstick look - but otherwise, the lip texture is still basically present.

This SEEMS to work with Wizzard (did for me), though it's my joint-first attempt (along with the nipple textures, directly above) - so fingers crossed.

Note: This does NOT include the nipple textures shown in the preview pics below. For those, look at the post above ...
          Edit: I may update to include tan-line versions next weekend (no promises - completely dependent on workload).

Huge thanks to all the HF modders and contributors for everything that they've done (their contributions entirely making this possible). Obviously, this is mostly Alexae's work - so credit where it's due!

Download

EDIT by Inquisitor:
          @pseudo00: If you deleted the download link intentionally you should delete this post.
          Originally posted by PTdesu
          Reuploaded the mod...
          Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?u1nxowe774c9ynf
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 11-05-2011, 08:17 AM. Reason: New download location by PTdesu

Comment

Realistic body retexture (fix for cumshots)

Text from the mod:

Realistic body retexture

A mod that changes the textures of the body on more realistic (all 12 standard girl skins) ^___^

Structures should be de-creased to 256 (from 1024 original).

*Fjapo: with the downgrade for the textures size, all cumshots show now well (the anus is now a dot, and well it does the job, but is very difficult to put it with 256x256 pixels in each texture. Illusion reduce they to 256x256.

Don't forget to backup (although I hope they will not be useful)

Enjoy.

Made by ForNarik [07.07.2011]

* Fjapo (I put together the non-tattoed textures and removed the rest, because I only like the new skin textures).

* Fix, removed all the beauty spots from the texture: A01_00_02_02_00.bmp, because with a size of 256x256 they are seen like a blurry spot."

Many thanks to the "original" author, thanks to him I can do this (and fix the missing cumshot effect), but Illusion is downgrading a lot the textures this time (the only good thing is, thanks to this, the mods should be more light in size).

Sorry, I see a little mistake in one texture, and I fix it as soon as I can, but the problem was that I was blind to it, until now!. So I replace the unfixed mod with the fixed one.

Note: I test this mod with my nipple mod: "[AA]Nipples textures Enhanced" http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...4&d=1309127209 (because this versions is closer to the original nipples, but nicer) and I have not found any error with both mods installed. Maybe other nipple mods, if they are not in a size of 256x256 can cause some type of bug or annoying things.
            You can use the uncensor you like, I think there is no conflict with them.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Fjapo; 10-01-2011, 04:29 PM. Reason: Fix one texture, removing all the beauty spots on it.

Comment

Miku hair (AS01_21_04_07)
              World view (L01_21_04_07)
              http://www.mediafire.com/?h3jxu1upaw5rrrq
              http://www.mediafire.com/?krhd4n8gyk3dugn

Romanized default character names
              http://www.mediafire.com/?3zwm00eps84gv8h

More panties
              http://www.mediafire.com/?ahaodvvgwmvjex9

Clear 2D eye mod
              http://www.mediafire.com/?gn88bz4t2d77tzu
              Last edited by Jigaly; 07-17-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

[Artificial Academy] [German Launcher] [V1.0A]

German Launcher based on English V1.0A
                Thanks to TheShadow for his great work.

Hongfire Download

[Artificial Academy] [German Character Maker + Loader] [V1.0A]

German Character Maker based on English V1.0A
                Thanks to TheShadow.

Hongfire Download
                Last edited by Phil26; 09-28-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Whipped up a quick modification of Fjapo and ForNarik's Realistic Skin Textures mod. Dark skin and tanned medium skins given more of a light brown texture in order to better portray "ethnic" characters. My texture-making skills are pretty crude and I would love for somebody with more skill to expand upon this concept (lightening the tan-lines for instance.) Install with Illusion Wizzard.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Rounder less pointy boobs for thin body types (all 3 heights)

This mod will make the boobs for the thin body type (all 3 heights included) rounder and less pointy. The mod will only affect boob sizes < 50%. Larger sizes are not changed/affected in any way by that mod.

To install that mod you need the latest version of Illusion Wizzard (v0.5.1 or higher) which I released just a view minutes ago. Check the link in my sig to get it.
                    Any PMs about this mod not doing anything at all although wizzard installed it seemingly fine will be deleted on sight.

This mod will not interfere with any uncensors you use. The file is so small, because it does not include any xx/pp files but will make the changes to the xx inside the pp directly without unpacking the file.

I hope you like it - darkhound
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by darkhound; 07-17-2011, 06:25 AM.
                    HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

• Modified AAMake 1.26

A modified version of AAMake by TheShadow. See version history for changes.

Version History

V1.1
                      -Removed the six letter limit for character name (Now it's up to 50 letters)

V1.11
                      -Added translation for cold personality

V1.2
                      -Added additional front hair slots for up to 80 styles (Thanks to doncapu for the initial idea and providing testing material)
                      -Compressed .exe for smaller filesize

V1.21
                      -Added additional hair extension slots

V1.22
                      -Remade the layout for the front hair to solve issues with some resolutions (still 78 front hair slots)

V1.23
                      - Unlocked all sliders to accept values up to 255% (You have to enter the value in the textbox)
                      Values over 255% don't work correctly because the game uses a one byte variable.

V1.24
                      -Added additional side hair slots

V1.25
                      -Added additional back hair slots
                      -Complete front hair can now be used together with back hair
                      -Workaround for a bug causing hair do be not flippable

V1.26
                      -Fixed a bug causing the purple color for the hair accessoire to be unselectable

Hongfire Download

Mirror Download: Mediafire
                      Last edited by Phil26; 09-28-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• [AA][Skin]PS_NewSkin Edited

[AA][Skin]PS_NewSkin Edited version

I took pseudo00 skin and changed the skin tones available.
                        You can now make light/tanned/dark skined girls.

Big thx to Alexae for the orignal skin work and to pseudo00

Wizzard Ready
                        Download [MF]
                        Attached Files

Comment

• O hai there, two small mods from me! Both are Wizard-friendly.

Eye texture pack vol. 2:

Pretty much an update of my last eye textures pack,,, more details and shineyz. The textures will also be applied to the male characters.

Preview:

Spoiler

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?6sc264z2wjh2xdd

---------------------------------------------------

Hair texture: (compatible with the Big Pack Hair mod... hopefully it works fine even without that mod.)

More detailed hair textures with a tiny bit of red added to make the blonde hairs look less green (white hair will look like a really light blonde; see preview pic,) without messing up the other hair colors too much (again; see preview pic).

Preview:

Spoiler

UPDATE to be compatible with Hair BigPack v. 1.5b:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?7yqi9w1ajk9uwke

Have fun!
                          Last edited by DryYourTears; 02-24-2012, 05:22 AM. Reason: Updated hair-textures

Comment

• Various Music from G-Senjou no Maou, my favourite visual novel.
                            http://www.multiupload.com/F5YB5534A8

Comment

• AA Environment 2D to 3D Conversion Project

Since I'm used to play the Illusion games in stereoscopic 3D, it was kind of shocking to me that Illusion has dropped their realtime rendered 3D environment in favor to simple 2D environment paintings in AA. But because I think AA it is their best game of the last years and the high poly girls/boys models and animations have a superb quality, I did some experiments to see what is possible to make this game work in stereoscopic 3D too.
                              Using the iZ3D stereo driver, the models are rendered perfectly in 3D, as do objects of the environment that are actually not part of the scenery image (e.g. the desks in the classroom). But the environment image of course is placed flat at screen depth "in front" of the models, ruining the 3D experience.
                              To benefit from 3D with this game, there must (1) be found a way to display the pictures in-game in 3D space, the environment images need (2) to be shifted to the background (in the 3D space) behind the models or even better (3) be transformed to real 3D images. Fortunately I found a way to do all that, as explained in the spoiler block.

Spoiler
                              Step 1 - Displaying the environment image in-game in stereoscopic 3D

Since the environment is only a picture and not processed in any means by the in-game render engine, only passive stereo methods would be possible (anaglyph, interlaced or checkerboard). Since I use to play on a 3D ready HDTV that supports the 3D checkerboard format and this is the best of the above 3D formats, I chose this for my work. It is supported by most Samsung LCD/Plasma and Mitsubishi DLP HDTVs.

Step 2 - Shifting the environment image to the background in 3D space

Using the free tool Stereo Photo Maker I created side-by-side stereo pictures from the environment pictures where the complete image is just shifted in Z direction into the screen, so that it appears to be in the distance. I then displayed that image via Stereo Photo Maker in the target 3D format (checkerboard) in 1920x1080 fullscreen mode and made a screen shots. This screen shots are then used to replace the corresponding images in the game PP-archive jcp06_00_00. Now the scenery images have the 3D checkerboard format embeddded and show up shifted to the distance when switching the HDTV to 3D mode. All models now appear in front of the scenery and the game is suddenly well playable in stereoscopic 3D using the iZ3D stereo driver.

Step 3 - 2D to 3D conversion of the flat environment images

Being not really happy with the step 2 solution, I started to do to 2D to 3D conversions of the environment images. Because this is a time consuming process I currently have only 8 locations at day and evening-time converted, as seen below. The stereo convergence/separation is adjusted so that it fits perfectly in 3D space with the models and 3D environment objects if the iZ3D stereo driver convergence/separation is set to -0.068 / 133.0 via the stereo driver hotkeys (Num -/+ / Shift Num -/+).

Tip: The AAXPlay launcher now supports in-game selectable anti aliasing and the 4xMSAA mode is compatible with the iZ3D driver. The forced AA via the nVidia/AMD control panel does not work with the iZ3D stereo driver. And the picture quality (specially the outlines of the models) is much better with AA enabled.

The following stereo pairs represent the in-game stereoscopic 3D quality using the 2D to 3D converted environment images:

Below are the environment pictures I have converted from 2D to 3D so far.

All the stereo pairs can be viewed:

a) in most common 3D formats (side-by-side, interlaced, checkerboard, page flipping, iZ3D) on an appropriate 3D-Display (which may also require 3D glasses) using the free Stereo Photo Maker tool
                              b) in anaglyph mode on any display using the free Stereo Photo Maker tool and anaglyph glasses (e.g. red/green)
                              c) using the cross-eyed approach on any display without the need of any 3D glasses

School Gates

School Entrance

Classroom

Boys Toilets

Bibliothek

Cortyard

Gym Passage

Empty Classroom

To use this mod you must game on a full HD (1920x1080) display with support for the 3D checkerboard format (e.g. 3D-ready HDTVs from Samsung or Mitsubishi). The following preparation steps are required:

1) Download the jcp06_00_00.pp archive and unzip the including file jcp06_00_00.pp to the AA data folder. Keep a backup of your original file!
                              2) Download and install the iZ3D stereoscopic driver from here http://www.iZ3D.com
                              3) Enable the iZ3D driver and select output format "3D DLP" - "Checkerboard"
                              4) Switch the HDTV/Projector to 3D checkerboard mode
                              5) Launch AAXPlay configuration and set the resolution to fullscreen 1920x1080 and the rendering method to "Type 1". To greatly improve graphical quality, select the new 4xMSAA anti aliasing option.
                              6) Start the game and adjust the iZ3D driver settings convergence and separation to -0.068 and 133.00. This ensures that all objects and the girls/boys rendered in 3D through the stereo driver fit perfectly into the 3D environment pictures in 3D space
                              7) Enjoy the awesome experience

If any interest is shown in this mod I will most probably continue to do 2D to 3D image conversions for additional locations.

DOWNLOAD: jcp06_00_00.pp

Btw. if someone is able to analyse and patch the AAXPlay.exe to not dim the background and slide in the black borders during H-mode I would be grateful.
                              Last edited by MiniMax; 07-24-2011, 02:29 PM.
                              Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• Small Sprite Cursor

I was unhappy with how absolutely enormous the default cursor is in AA, and scaling it down to half-size just didn't seem adequate, so I made a variant small cursor mod that has sharp pixel borders instead. It works best if you play in at least 1280x720 (which is sort of AA's native resolution), if you play at a lower resolution the cursor will be scaled down and won't look right.

It looks like this:

...aaaand it's Wizzard ready.

EDIT: oh imageshack doesn't like hongfire, huh?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by xyxzz; 07-21-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X