Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a slightly different uncensor

Here is my attempt to make a slightly different uncensor, not so "mature"
    its is not finished, texture is not perfect and so on, it only works for a small/nude body type, and I still can't get rid of that seam...
    Please tell me if you like it, and if someone knows how to make it seamless

http://www.mediafire.com/?qd9616pviht9fc9

put it into jce01_00_00.pp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by uncenone; 08-24-2011, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Anal sex animation

Hi guys,
      I finished the anal sex animation for Tall guy and all girls:here
      or http://www.mediafire.com/?rhv7q9h393gpb7q
      Bonus: I improved Blowjob A4 animation but i would change speed of animation (speed of D4 to A4), Who knows?

WARNING WORKING ONLY WITH MHUGHET'S UNCENSOR MALE DICK

HOW TO

Needed:
      - Male dick uncensor by Mhughet, post here
      - SB3Utility_v0.9.17, here
      - Winrar to unpack file

Unpack AnalSex.rar and you have 4 files.

Example with "Cowgirl Normal Girl Tall Boy A4"
      1) Open file "CowgirlNormalGirlTallBoy" and look a "CowgirlNormalGirlTallBoy.jpg", there all the information to install animation:
      a) On the right corner, there is name of PP file to edit, here it's "jch_02_12.pp".
      b) Look A4 animation and you will see name of XA file to replace in the PP file, here it's "Uhh_02_12_03".
      2) Open SB3Utility_v0.9.17:
      a) Click on "File" to open the original PP file in your data game, xx:\Program Files (x86)\illusion\AA\data\jch_02_12.pp (Don't worry about your data, SB3Utility will make a backup)
      b) In the first tab you'll see your PP file, click it to be sure it's loading, in the second tab click on xa
      c) Now in my file, drag "Uhh_02_12_03.xa" in the first tab of SB3Utility, it will appear in "other", click it and click on "Uhh_02_12_03.xa"
      d) At the bottom click "add" and you will see "replace file" in the prompt
      e) Now return in the first tab, in pp tab, click on "jch_02_12.pp" and save your edit with Ctrl+S or File -> Save .pp.
      Enjoy

HowTo1)a)b) HowTo2)a) HowTo2)b)c) HowTo2)d)e

Do the same for Blowjob A4, but you must replace 2 xa files and you need to read the titles of jpg.
      Example: "jch_04_02-Shh_04_02_03-Uhh_04_02_03.jpg"
      It means "jch_04_02", it's a PP file to edit, "Shh_04_02_03-Uhh_04_02_03", are 2 xa to replace.

jch_04_02.pp<--Shh_04_02_03.xa and Uhh_04_02_03.xa.

Now i would to apologize everybody about my poor post and hope my How To can help you.
      Thanks to Mhughet for his uncensor, Pino for his Tutorial and enimaroah for his advices.
      Last edited by requiem6; 08-26-2011, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• JGEyes verANM2.2

This mod retextures all eye colours with a less realistic, more stylized appearance that I personally prefer. Screenshots attached below.

All credits go to the original creator, who uploaded his work onto uppervolta here. I have made it Wizzard ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wjv49qgacgn7x8f
        Regular version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2d1dc7v7rv4bdph
        This version I altered myself to make the black and brown eye colours somewhat less saturated and closer to the original shades.
        Attached Files

Comment

• No black strips mod

11 november 2011 - Update: Fixed the "ghost" appearing in some places (see last screenshot) and added a Type2+H/W Vertex Processing check showing a warning message when the player tries to run the game in a mode that is not supported

This mod will not work properly when "Type 2" rendering mode + "H/W Vertex Processing" are both enabled!
          As per Inquisitor's and MiniMax request.

The mod removes the black borders during conversations & H scenes.
          Particularly handy when playing in 1280x1024 (5:4 ratio) because a lot of space is wasted due to Illusion cropping everything to a 16:9 ratio.

It took me 3-4 days to get it to work without the blur effect and then 3 weeks to fix that blur effect
          so I'm giving up on trying to make it work with Type 2 & H/W enabled at the same time - too much work. On a side note, it's funny how I thought this would be a quick&easy mod to write when it turned out to be most frustrating one I have ever written. On first try, the person you were talking to was just scaled vertically, when I fixed that, the head got detached and... had no eyes at all! Oh, and people in the background have also been scaled up, so they were totally misplaced (walking on grass, etc...). And after that, I noticed the blur effect was misaligned and so on... It turns out Mode 2 draws game entities in some other order than Mode 1 so unless I find a neat trick to change the viewport only when rendering talking characters, this is going to take a whiiiile to fix it (if I ever manage to).
          Anyway, you don't want to see these hollow eyes staring at you in a dim lit room at night!

My source is based (as usual) on ScumSuckingPig's Subtitle Overlay Mod v1.0 (no, this doesn't mean you'll get any subtitles working).
          The Windowed Fullscreen mod is also included in this mod so you can safely remove it if you want to use both.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by enter75; 11-07-2011, 01:42 PM.
          Spoiler
          Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
          Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Naked NPCs in &quot;Action/Talk&quot; Menu

Naked Characters[Female] in Interaction/Talk Menu and clothed H-Scene.

Note: Artificial Academy is unable to get the Nipple Color of a Character in Non-H-Scenes, and it is not designed to do so. I created 1 Mod for every Nipple Color that you can chose in the Game.
            Characters will have the color that you chose at the Installation of the Mod - in H-Scenes they have their normal color(the one you have chosen in "EDIT") [at least they have in my Game]
            EDIT: AA is also unable to load the Pubic Hair you have choosen - and because i dont want to mess around with the Files now - the Girls will all have Pubic Hair in these Menus, but not in H-Scenes - there they have what you have chosen in "EDIT"

Color: [All Files are Wizzard ready and tested]
            PINK
            [AA_H][Pink][YK]

RED
            [AA_H][Red][YK]

LIGHT BROWN
            [AA_H][Light_Brown][YK]

BROWN
            [AA_H][Brown][YK]

EDIT: Proof that everything is normal in H-Mode:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Yaeko; 08-29-2011, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• AA Animation Improvement Project Release 0.2

The release 0.2 features 26/42 improved positions from pino, requiem6 and me. The animations are designed for FutaBoy's uncensor and are replacing the originals. Thanks to Inquisitor this version is easily installable now!

The patch comes in three flavors:

1. Installer version (Non-anal and optional anal positions)

The other two require you to read a README file and to edit batch files! These are for advanced users who want to replace single positions. (A batch for a full installation is also included.)

Spoiler
              AAAIP Release V0.2

Installation instructions

1. get and install 7z from http://www.7-zip.org/

2. copy this release to YOUR game DATA folder, e.g. D:\AA\Play\data

3. open a command prompt and change the current directory to this folder :
              pushd D:\AA\Play\data

4. unpack the two command files and AAJchUnitJuggler.exe with 7z :
              "c:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" e patch0.2.7z *.cmd AAJchUnitJuggler.exe

5. edit these two files and adapt the path for 7z :
              set sevenZ=\Tools\iwizzard\_general\tools\7za.exe
              change it to
              set sevenZ="c:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe"

6. install the bundle with 'AAAIP_apply_all' or use 'AAAIP_apply_single {unit name}'

Visit us on HF : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...86#post3129186

The numbering schema for single positions you'll find here : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...25#post3109625
              For easier finding see the pictures pino made : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...27#post3148227
              2. Batch file version : Non-anal positions only
              3. Batch file version : Non-anal and additional anal positions

The default installation lets AAJchUnitJuggler.exe make backups. You can change this behaviour in the batch files. Look for the REMarks in these files.

Big thanks go to Alamar for the tools required to create and apply this, also to Inquisitor for support in many decisions and the installer version, to profundis initially inventing the Animation Track Editor and last but not least to the animators pino and requiem6.

Any questions you may have about the patch, please ask them in the Mod Discussion Thread. Thank you.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 10-24-2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: updated to 0.2

Comment

• Another translation version.

There was a break for the translation progress, and I dabbled 3 weeks for one version that I feel it's "better" (at least different). Changes that I made are numerous, like:
                - I removed MANY ellipsises (...), tildes (~), notes (♪), etc. Something like 10 kb's less of punctuation(!). There are never preceding ellipsises, and very few post- ellipsises. Also tildes are very few, only when there are really "humming", and there are no notes. Actually the "note" means (originally) a "bell", meaning a clanging sound or a buzzer - I just don't feel there should be a cowbell, less even a whining beeper. I know that the note means also a harmonious sound, but I always associate only the bell - argh! No, thank you! Just my opinion.
                - There's no (!?) or (?!) double-signs, there's only one or other.
                - Stuttering always means like ("wh- what"), meaning only a hyphen. Nothing more, no less.
                - There's always a majuscule when it's the first letter, and a period (.) when the sentence ends. Only one, no ellipsis!
                - There are some changes that I made, not really any "raunchier", but some majuscules are when I hear the stressed sentence. Also I changed some meanings if there were clearly errors (original example: "You aren't a student with no skills, right?" - heh, it should be "You are a student with no skills, right?"), and some others that were somewhat dubious. Also I always shortened the very long sentences, so there's never flowing into oblivion for the rest of the guesswork.
                - There are always two- and three- lines when they actually also show the multiple lines. It was quite a job to correct the different lines, they were haphazard, many lines were conjugated, making long lines without clearly a rhythm as they should be heard. There also are lines that you never know, they're something that Illusion did some "extras" but didn't include in the game at all (might be they release some small update - or maybe not). The multiple lines are also always ready and correct, if ever they need those sentences.

AFAIK, the translation version is quite nice, both technically and poetry-wise. I like them better (ehe, but feel free to express views that differ from the official translation!). If you want to try, it is very easy, BUT make a backup first! I've rar'ed the jcp05_00_00.rar, it's only 377 kb. Un-rar, it blows to 1.477 kb, and there is the jcp05_00_00.pp. Copy that to AAPlay/data. That's all.
                The translation team consists of Milfeulle, Geshtar, nachttod, syberz, NPC777, A to da G, Arcnx, Lomonia, woeiwoe, DiJesse, and their particular attention for DesmondHume, AAaronAnonymous, Snoopy, Fairry, vidocq. A big thanks for everyone.
                Attached Files
                Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                - Invisible girls: HERE
                - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                - Telescoping legs: HERE
                - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

• Hi...

here is better and sexy nipples...
                  [AA_EDIT][Body][All Girls][SexyNipples[B7][v1.0]
                  click enlarge pics...

Download here..

EDIT by Inquisitor: http://www.filefactory.com/file/70jg...3/n/nipples.7z
                  Last edited by Inquisitor; 07-26-2012, 12:55 PM. Reason: Add working mirror provided by author via PM

Comment

• SoftwareGuy's AAHarem & AAXHarem Mods (with Credit to BubbleBubble)
                    Credit to BubbleBubble for the hex pointers & values, I mainly did the hard hex editing work and made this happen.

Basically, these mods just speed up the whole game in terms of the ecchi factor. Try it and see how it goes.
                    NOTE: These mods are 7z format. You'll need 7z to extract them.

Download:
                    AAHarem (MediaFire )
                    AAXHarem ( MediaFire )

I have uploaded EXEs that have been extracted from the official AA Patch and patched the hex values. They are called "AAHarem.exe" and "AAXHarem.exe" respectively; when you run them, at the start of the in-game day, you should have your harem.

I am crediting the hex values contributor, I am not stealing anything as my own - I mainly just patched and released it as a stand-alone patched EXE.

Enjoy.
                    Last edited by SoftwareGuy; 05-07-2012, 12:19 AM.
                    SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
                    Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
                    If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Comment

• Body Shape Mods - Deprecated!

This mod is now deprecated. For the latest version, please go to my latest release

bdpq Curvaceous Body Set

For those who are tired of looking at the illusion's skinny girls, please consider the following mods. They are packaged in the wizzard format for easy install / uninstall.

Currently there are only two mods but I am planning to release more in the near future. To avoid cluttering up the release thread, I will release new mods by editing this post.

[normal height chubby] Chubby to Curvaceous

I use the morpher to make the normal height chubby girl "real chubby" with ass that beats the kardashians. It is packaged in wizzard format for easy installation.

Spoiler

Download
                      Get it form the attachment

[normal height normal weight] Normal with a Bubbly-Butt
                      This mod endows the normal-height, normal-weight girl with a more pronounced hip and a “bubblier” butt. Obviously, the one on the left is modded
                      Spoiler

Download
                      Get it form the attachment

Installation
                      0. Just in case, manually back up the jce04_00_00.pp file in the AC Editor\data folder
                      1. Use the wizzard and apply the mod.
                      2. all girls with the mods' base body type will be changed. (current release: only when they are fully naked, sorry~)

Limitations of these mods
                      1. I did not change the girl's skirt and pantie in AA_Play, so the girl in the semi-clothed state remains the same
                      2. I did not adjust the animation so the boy's hand or body would "sink" into the girl in some scenes (this is quite noticeable int the chubby to curvaceous mod, but others are OK)

Support and request
                      I am not an experienced modder, so support is very limited, however if you have questions or requests, please feel free to drop a note on the AA Mod Discussion Thread.

Future Releases
                      I will modify this post for future releases.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by bdpq; 06-18-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Okay.
                        This is my first post.
                        Something tells me I'm going to want to find a better system.
                        Then again, I wasn't expecting an upload limit that was so small...
                        (I'm used to DeviantArt, YouTube, Vimeo, AnimeGalleries.net,
                        sankakucomplex... well anyways... rules are rules.

The following is a series of MODs for the girl's panties.
                        -White- Bear Panties
                        -Red- Watermellon
                        -Green- Cherries
                        -Yellow- Black Ball (no specifics)
                        (and of course corresponding H Panties)

To install simply use the (AAMake2Decrypt) to decrypt JCP03_00_00 from AA_Data (the Game folder)
                        Then simply add these files to the folder replacing the originals and then re-Encrypt the folder.

There really isn't much to this mod, except I feel it provides just a tad bit more color choice
                        which the original selection failed to provide.

(If anyone knows how to extend the rows/columns I have a few more mods, but there's really
                        no point to them unless I can extend the Sock Selection. Them are very colorful- Like
                        Star Ocean 3's Sophia Esteed's Kitty Socks...)

Also at least 3 BackGround Replacements are in the final touches. Expect them in about a week.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by nickjeromana; 10-15-2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Finally posted.

Alternate Background #1 -Dragon's Fortress

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?izwr98gp3dvbc27

To Load this file, use the AADecrypt tool to unpack JCP06_00_00.pp
                          Download the following file and simply place the downloaded BMP file into the folder (replacing the original).
                          Repack.

Walking home never felt so inviting.
                          (And be sure to stop by the Fortune-Telling DRAGON on your way home. He has LOTS to say...)
                          --Also, note: Boys... be careful crossing the log bridge. It seems to be hanging on by a silk thread.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• New light skin tone

Hi people!

I've made some modification to one of the realistic skin modes out there to make it look more "skin" like in color.
                            The following link has 3 images needed to make it work, you just need to integrate them to jce03_00_00 and play.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYOGRKKZ

All light color girls now have a pinkish skin XD

I hope you're gonna like it! I plan to remaster the other ones to but I'm actually looking in to source code right now in hope to Expand the game-play in all like adjustable body shapes, neighbor classes - that sort of thing )

Here's a pic for the skin mode example. Enjoy!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by zarrbon77; 10-31-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• uncenone's uncensor

The download link is dead, i re-uploaded it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A552LGZ9

Comment

• http://www.mediafire.com/?f59czhi71komm18
                                http://www.mediafire.com/?g4fhb43rphz4um8

Two New Backgrounds!
                                (Actually I took a long time to actually Upload these... sorry)

First One "CL_KW_00.bmp" is a complimentary Background that
                                corresponds with the "U_CL_KW_00"
                                Nice and Beautiful Beach Scene.
                                I Hope you Like talking to trees. I know I do....
                                Day Time Scene.

Second one.
                                Day Time
                                CL_OK_00.bmp
                                What better is there to spend Lunch
                                with the girl you love than eating
                                in a post-apocalyptic slice of the Moon.
                                (At least they were decent enough to provide
                                a Coca-Cola Machine.)

I have 2-3 more almost finished.
                                Each are themed differently.
                                Sex on the moon, in a dragon's nest,
                                by the beach,...

Oh, and, Do Note:
                                Any FeedBack by ways of "Could use This" or "It'd be better if..."
                                would help tremendously. I do want these to be great.
                                (After all I do intend to do all 74 for no reason at all than to just do them.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by nickjeromana; 11-19-2011, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X