Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl To Futanari

SURPRISE.
    I made a mod which you can repleace the girls into beautiful futanaris... hehehe

AND THEIR PENSE JIGGLES A BIT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl_To_Futanari-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	4853547 Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl_To_Futanari-2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	4853548 Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl_To_Futanari-3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	4853549

Girl To Futanari with the Fleshy Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=378

Girl To Futanari with the Fleshy Double Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=379

Girl To Futanari with the nubby Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=380

Girl To Futanari with Stockings and the Fleshy Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=384

Girl To Futanari with Stockings and the Fleshy Double Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=385

Girl To Futanari with Stockings and the nubby Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=386

Girl To Futanari with Short Stockings and the Fleshy Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=381

Girl To Futanari with Short Stockings and the Fleshy Double Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=382

Girl To Futanari with Short Stockings and the nubby Double Dildo

Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=383

NOTE: to use this mods, you have to install them with the Illusion Wizzard.

You need the game profile for Artificial Academy.

Here is a guide, how to use the Illusion Wizzard and the Mods: Illusion Games How to use Illusion Wizzard
    Last edited by FutaBoy; 08-04-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Description :
      This mod contains 8 shirts for boys, 2 styles for each body type.
      It also replaces the texture of pants : a black jean.
      You can choose the style of your liking for each body type.
      WARNING
      This mod is ONLY compatible with the Uncensored Penis mod by FutaBoy (both 2D/3D pubic hair will work with it -- you can find it here).
      It means, if you have another Uncensored Penis mod installed (or none at all), a part of it will be erased by this mod since it contains a little part of FutaBoy uncensored mod : it's highly recommended to have it before installing this mod - it is also contained in the HF-Patch by Inquisitor.

Another thing : You have to install this mod AFTER the HF-PATCH, or AFTER the Uncensored Penis mod of FutaBoy.
      Installation :
      This is a compressed .RAR file that contains the 8 .7Z mod files.

Use Illusion Wizzard by darkhound (recommended),
      Or do it manually with AAMake2Decrypt.exe by Alamar.
      Credits :
      mod by ddowntosea (zodgame)

*Special thanks for the 3D/2D Uncensored Penis mod by FutaBoy* (and his support)
      divided, made compatible and wizzard ready by doncapu
      Download Link:
      => Redirection to Hongfire Download Section
      Attached Files
      Last edited by doncapu; 08-05-2011, 02:53 PM. Reason: adding a screenshot : BEFORE -> AFTER (for installed clothes, whatever style)

Comment

• AAPlay Disposition Cheat Patcher

Originally posted by BubbleBubble View Post
        Easier successful H-Action patch.
        I was tinkering with the EXE today so I could get into the "action" quickly in the game.

If you want easy sex in the game, just modify AAplay.exe (or whatever modded/translated AAplay.exe you use) with a hexadecimal editor and search & replace:

8B 44 24 14 83 F8 0D 8B 4C 24 10

with

31 C0 B0 0E 83 F8 0D 31 C9 90 90
        Someone requested directly the resulting modified file, but since there is many different versions (AAPlay, AAXPlay, translated, modded..) that peoples use, I rather release a file patcher (attached to this post)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BubbleBubble; 08-12-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Artificial Hentai Academy

This mod adds hentai images of video game girls (for the most part) to all areas of the school grounds and both houses. Every screen has at least one hentai image added to it. I used video game girls because that's my personal preference, so if that's not your thing, you probably won't like this (but how could it not be??). I didn't have a collection of hentai images, so I had to spend a significant amount of time actually FINDING images I liked. I did my best to distort the images to contour to the walls and buildings I put the images on, but it's not perfect--if you're OCD you might not like this either (OMG the picture is off by 3 degrees on the left bottom side!). Wizzard ready. The characters are mostly from Final Fantasy, DOA, and Soul Calibur, with a smattering of other video game girls, (Chrono Trigger, Metroid, Princess Peach) and some random hentai images I stumbled across that I thought looked good. It's a pretty big file, almost 100 megs and about 90 images I think. And as always, if you don't like any of them, simply pull the image out of the file and replace it with an original when you apply it with the Wizzard.

*DL LINK*
          Attached Files

Comment

• Da Capo II OST (Game) Sound Mod

Tracklist:
            Spoiler

00 Chikakute Tookute
            01 Long Long Ago...
            02 Hoshizora o Mitsumete
            03 Hi no Ataru Kyoushitsu
            04 Aa Warera no Atsuki Seishun!
            05 Dream Of Cherry Tree
            06 Otome no Himitsu Kaigi
            07 Pillow Talk
            08 Ayashii Ashioto
            09 Asa no Toiki
            just extract this *pp in ur data folder, replacing the original one...
            For those who use and love my TH2 sound mod xD this dcII mod is not as good as the mentioned b4...
            Anyways, hope you like it ^^

Download link: h**ps://h0tfile.com/dl/150342561/40f647e/dcii_jcp08_00_00.rar.html
            Last edited by rjulios234; 03-27-2012, 06:34 PM.
            this place is empty (well, errr.. its not)

Comment

• a slightly different uncensor

Here is my attempt to make a slightly different uncensor, not so "mature"
              its is not finished, texture is not perfect and so on, it only works for a small/nude body type, and I still can't get rid of that seam...
              Please tell me if you like it, and if someone knows how to make it seamless

http://www.mediafire.com/?qd9616pviht9fc9

put it into jce01_00_00.pp
              Attached Files
              Last edited by uncenone; 08-24-2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Anal sex animation

Hi guys,
                I finished the anal sex animation for Tall guy and all girls:here
                or http://www.mediafire.com/?rhv7q9h393gpb7q
                Bonus: I improved Blowjob A4 animation but i would change speed of animation (speed of D4 to A4), Who knows?

WARNING WORKING ONLY WITH MHUGHET'S UNCENSOR MALE DICK

HOW TO

Needed:
                - Male dick uncensor by Mhughet, post here
                - SB3Utility_v0.9.17, here
                - Winrar to unpack file

Unpack AnalSex.rar and you have 4 files.

Example with "Cowgirl Normal Girl Tall Boy A4"
                1) Open file "CowgirlNormalGirlTallBoy" and look a "CowgirlNormalGirlTallBoy.jpg", there all the information to install animation:
                a) On the right corner, there is name of PP file to edit, here it's "jch_02_12.pp".
                b) Look A4 animation and you will see name of XA file to replace in the PP file, here it's "Uhh_02_12_03".
                2) Open SB3Utility_v0.9.17:
                a) Click on "File" to open the original PP file in your data game, xx:\Program Files (x86)\illusion\AA\data\jch_02_12.pp (Don't worry about your data, SB3Utility will make a backup)
                b) In the first tab you'll see your PP file, click it to be sure it's loading, in the second tab click on xa
                c) Now in my file, drag "Uhh_02_12_03.xa" in the first tab of SB3Utility, it will appear in "other", click it and click on "Uhh_02_12_03.xa"
                d) At the bottom click "add" and you will see "replace file" in the prompt
                e) Now return in the first tab, in pp tab, click on "jch_02_12.pp" and save your edit with Ctrl+S or File -> Save .pp.
                Enjoy

HowTo1)a)b) HowTo2)a) HowTo2)b)c) HowTo2)d)e

Do the same for Blowjob A4, but you must replace 2 xa files and you need to read the titles of jpg.
                Example: "jch_04_02-Shh_04_02_03-Uhh_04_02_03.jpg"
                It means "jch_04_02", it's a PP file to edit, "Shh_04_02_03-Uhh_04_02_03", are 2 xa to replace.

jch_04_02.pp<--Shh_04_02_03.xa and Uhh_04_02_03.xa.

Now i would to apologize everybody about my poor post and hope my How To can help you.
                Thanks to Mhughet for his uncensor, Pino for his Tutorial and enimaroah for his advices.
                Last edited by requiem6; 08-26-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• JGEyes verANM2.2

This mod retextures all eye colours with a less realistic, more stylized appearance that I personally prefer. Screenshots attached below.

All credits go to the original creator, who uploaded his work onto uppervolta here. I have made it Wizzard ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wjv49qgacgn7x8f
                  Regular version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2d1dc7v7rv4bdph
                  This version I altered myself to make the black and brown eye colours somewhat less saturated and closer to the original shades.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• No black strips mod

11 november 2011 - Update: Fixed the "ghost" appearing in some places (see last screenshot) and added a Type2+H/W Vertex Processing check showing a warning message when the player tries to run the game in a mode that is not supported

This mod will not work properly when "Type 2" rendering mode + "H/W Vertex Processing" are both enabled!
                    As per Inquisitor's and MiniMax request.

The mod removes the black borders during conversations & H scenes.
                    Particularly handy when playing in 1280x1024 (5:4 ratio) because a lot of space is wasted due to Illusion cropping everything to a 16:9 ratio.

It took me 3-4 days to get it to work without the blur effect and then 3 weeks to fix that blur effect
                    so I'm giving up on trying to make it work with Type 2 & H/W enabled at the same time - too much work. On a side note, it's funny how I thought this would be a quick&easy mod to write when it turned out to be most frustrating one I have ever written. On first try, the person you were talking to was just scaled vertically, when I fixed that, the head got detached and... had no eyes at all! Oh, and people in the background have also been scaled up, so they were totally misplaced (walking on grass, etc...). And after that, I noticed the blur effect was misaligned and so on... It turns out Mode 2 draws game entities in some other order than Mode 1 so unless I find a neat trick to change the viewport only when rendering talking characters, this is going to take a whiiiile to fix it (if I ever manage to).
                    Anyway, you don't want to see these hollow eyes staring at you in a dim lit room at night!

My source is based (as usual) on ScumSuckingPig's Subtitle Overlay Mod v1.0 (no, this doesn't mean you'll get any subtitles working).
                    The Windowed Fullscreen mod is also included in this mod so you can safely remove it if you want to use both.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by enter75; 11-07-2011, 02:42 PM.
                    Spoiler
                    Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                    Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Lesbian with Strap-On Mod

For all yuri fans, I made an lesbian with an strap on.
                      I made her as alternative mod of my futanari.
                      I made again two versions, one with an open top and onw which has an clothed top.
                      The dildo is from the uncensor mod made by profundis.

To play with her, I recommend to choose the soft personality and hetero or bisexual orientation.

Lesbian Half Naked:

Name:	Lesbian-Open_Top-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	4854820 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lesbian-Open_Top-2.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	4854821

Lesbian Dressed:

Name:	Lesbian-Clothed_Top-1.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	4854822 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lesbian-Clothed_Top-2.jpg
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	4854823

Lesbian Half Naked Sexy:

Name:	Lesbian_Half-Nakes_Sexy-1.jpg
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	4877680 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lesbian_Half-Nakes_Sexy-2.jpg
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	4877681

Lesbian Dressed Sexy:

Name:	Lesbian_Dressed_Sexy-1.jpg
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	4877682 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lesbian_Dressed_Sexy-2.jpg
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	4877683

If you want it, take a look here: : Futaboys Artificial Academy Compilations
                      Last edited by FutaBoy; 11-21-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Naked NPCs in &quot;Action/Talk&quot; Menu

Naked Characters[Female] in Interaction/Talk Menu and clothed H-Scene.

Note: Artificial Academy is unable to get the Nipple Color of a Character in Non-H-Scenes, and it is not designed to do so. I created 1 Mod for every Nipple Color that you can chose in the Game.
                        Characters will have the color that you chose at the Installation of the Mod - in H-Scenes they have their normal color(the one you have chosen in "EDIT") [at least they have in my Game]
                        EDIT: AA is also unable to load the Pubic Hair you have choosen - and because i dont want to mess around with the Files now - the Girls will all have Pubic Hair in these Menus, but not in H-Scenes - there they have what you have chosen in "EDIT"

Color: [All Files are Wizzard ready and tested]
                        PINK
                        [AA_H][Pink][YK]

RED
                        [AA_H][Red][YK]

LIGHT BROWN
                        [AA_H][Light_Brown][YK]

BROWN
                        [AA_H][Brown][YK]

EDIT: Proof that everything is normal in H-Mode:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Yaeko; 08-29-2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• AA Animation Improvement Project Release 0.2

The release 0.2 features 26/42 improved positions from pino, requiem6 and me. The animations are designed for FutaBoy's uncensor and are replacing the originals. Thanks to Inquisitor this version is easily installable now!

The patch comes in three flavors:

1. Installer version (Non-anal and optional anal positions)

The other two require you to read a README file and to edit batch files! These are for advanced users who want to replace single positions. (A batch for a full installation is also included.)

Spoiler
                          AAAIP Release V0.2

Installation instructions

1. get and install 7z from http://www.7-zip.org/

2. copy this release to YOUR game DATA folder, e.g. D:\AA\Play\data

3. open a command prompt and change the current directory to this folder :
                          pushd D:\AA\Play\data

4. unpack the two command files and AAJchUnitJuggler.exe with 7z :
                          "c:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" e patch0.2.7z *.cmd AAJchUnitJuggler.exe

5. edit these two files and adapt the path for 7z :
                          set sevenZ=\Tools\iwizzard\_general\tools\7za.exe
                          change it to
                          set sevenZ="c:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe"

6. install the bundle with 'AAAIP_apply_all' or use 'AAAIP_apply_single {unit name}'

Visit us on HF : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...86#post3129186

The numbering schema for single positions you'll find here : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...25#post3109625
                          For easier finding see the pictures pino made : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...27#post3148227
                          2. Batch file version : Non-anal positions only
                          3. Batch file version : Non-anal and additional anal positions

The default installation lets AAJchUnitJuggler.exe make backups. You can change this behaviour in the batch files. Look for the REMarks in these files.

Big thanks go to Alamar for the tools required to create and apply this, also to Inquisitor for support in many decisions and the installer version, to profundis initially inventing the Animation Track Editor and last but not least to the animators pino and requiem6.

Any questions you may have about the patch, please ask them in the Mod Discussion Thread. Thank you.
                          Last edited by enimaroah; 10-24-2011, 01:18 PM. Reason: updated to 0.2

Comment

• Another translation version.

There was a break for the translation progress, and I dabbled 3 weeks for one version that I feel it's "better" (at least different). Changes that I made are numerous, like:
                            - I removed MANY ellipsises (...), tildes (~), notes (♪), etc. Something like 10 kb's less of punctuation(!). There are never preceding ellipsises, and very few post- ellipsises. Also tildes are very few, only when there are really "humming", and there are no notes. Actually the "note" means (originally) a "bell", meaning a clanging sound or a buzzer - I just don't feel there should be a cowbell, less even a whining beeper. I know that the note means also a harmonious sound, but I always associate only the bell - argh! No, thank you! Just my opinion.
                            - There's no (!?) or (?!) double-signs, there's only one or other.
                            - Stuttering always means like ("wh- what"), meaning only a hyphen. Nothing more, no less.
                            - There's always a majuscule when it's the first letter, and a period (.) when the sentence ends. Only one, no ellipsis!
                            - There are some changes that I made, not really any "raunchier", but some majuscules are when I hear the stressed sentence. Also I changed some meanings if there were clearly errors (original example: "You aren't a student with no skills, right?" - heh, it should be "You are a student with no skills, right?"), and some others that were somewhat dubious. Also I always shortened the very long sentences, so there's never flowing into oblivion for the rest of the guesswork.
                            - There are always two- and three- lines when they actually also show the multiple lines. It was quite a job to correct the different lines, they were haphazard, many lines were conjugated, making long lines without clearly a rhythm as they should be heard. There also are lines that you never know, they're something that Illusion did some "extras" but didn't include in the game at all (might be they release some small update - or maybe not). The multiple lines are also always ready and correct, if ever they need those sentences.

AFAIK, the translation version is quite nice, both technically and poetry-wise. I like them better (ehe, but feel free to express views that differ from the official translation!). If you want to try, it is very easy, BUT make a backup first! I've rar'ed the jcp05_00_00.rar, it's only 377 kb. Un-rar, it blows to 1.477 kb, and there is the jcp05_00_00.pp. Copy that to AAPlay/data. That's all.
                            The translation team consists of Milfeulle, Geshtar, nachttod, syberz, NPC777, A to da G, Arcnx, Lomonia, woeiwoe, DiJesse, and their particular attention for DesmondHume, AAaronAnonymous, Snoopy, Fairry, vidocq. A big thanks for everyone.
                            Attached Files
                            Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                            - Invisible girls: HERE
                            - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                            - Telescoping legs: HERE
                            - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

• Hi...

here is better and sexy nipples...
                              [AA_EDIT][Body][All Girls][SexyNipples[B7][v1.0]
                              click enlarge pics...

Download here..

EDIT by Inquisitor: http://www.filefactory.com/file/70jg...3/n/nipples.7z
                              Last edited by Inquisitor; 07-26-2012, 01:55 PM. Reason: Add working mirror provided by author via PM

Comment

• SoftwareGuy's AAHarem & AAXHarem Mods (with Credit to BubbleBubble)
                                Credit to BubbleBubble for the hex pointers & values, I mainly did the hard hex editing work and made this happen.

Basically, these mods just speed up the whole game in terms of the ecchi factor. Try it and see how it goes.
                                NOTE: These mods are 7z format. You'll need 7z to extract them.

Download:
                                AAHarem (MediaFire )
                                AAXHarem ( MediaFire )

I have uploaded EXEs that have been extracted from the official AA Patch and patched the hex values. They are called "AAHarem.exe" and "AAXHarem.exe" respectively; when you run them, at the start of the in-game day, you should have your harem.

I am crediting the hex values contributor, I am not stealing anything as my own - I mainly just patched and released it as a stand-alone patched EXE.

Enjoy.
                                Last edited by SoftwareGuy; 05-07-2012, 01:19 AM.
                                SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
                                Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
                                If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X