[Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Artificial Girl 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Artificial Girl 2

Since I am the only person that literely has access to practically every mod ever done for Articifcial Girl 2 (and then some...) I felt it only natural that I be the keeper of the flame as it were.

We will not be discussing problems about mods, will not make requests for non-exisitant mods, will not discuss you not knowing how to apply mods, nor you not being able to run the game.

No "Thank you" posts either, please.

Thanks.
    Last edited by wurlox; 05-15-2007, 03:20 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Introducing the Artificial Girl 2 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod

Are you tired of the same old sounds in Artificial Girl 2, the ones that sound like they were made in a mud puddle by a 10 year old? Does the "Clack Clack" and "Squish Squish" sounds drive you crazy?

Well look no further! Introducing the Artificial Girl 2 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod. Not only does it get rid of all those horrible sounds when having non oral sex, but it even replaces them with sounds recorded from real life sex sounds!

How much will this cost you to get? Well here is the best part.. ITS ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!!

Ok enough of the commercial, here are the details

This mod replaces most of the ecchi sounds in the game Artificial Girl 2 with much more realistic sounds.

Specificly it replaces the penetration sounds and internal sex sounds.

All the sounds are sourced from real sounds. All sounds have been extensivly edited to try to provide the best sound expirence possible.

I did NOT personaly or physicaly make any of the sounds in this sound mod, nor did anyone i know.

To install unpack the mod archive into the materials directory inside the AG2 Harem directory.

Also this mod is available for Sexy Beach 3, and Rapelay, go to this thread for links to the other mods.

If you liked my sound mod please consider adding to my reputation, click on the box in the top right corner of this post to do so

Enjoy

NeonSamurai

PS for those who may wana install this mod manualy, the sound files go into AI2_07_01.pp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NeonSamurai; 05-27-2007, 02:43 PM.

Comment

my current AG2 mods

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

here is what ive made and/or put together so far for AG2

my tiger mod for girl and guy
      my futa mod
      my pink finger and toe nails mod
      a xenogears (elly) mod i put together
      and the sarubin editor i touched up on

i think i have some other mods too, but i just updated these for now, and may make more updates in the future, enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjx6dz
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Alamar; 08-23-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Have a cigar.

It is with great pleasure that I am most profoundly grateful for the opportunity to express my sincere delight that the diligent hard work and dedication of the many talented modders has been given its just rewards and recognition in achieving official status.

I am updating some of these mods (the early ones were done before I knew we could increase the size of the textures in a seemingly arbitrary way), and repacking them as separate units so that I can host them here at HF.

Zac Medley
        Professor Emeritus of Biotakugy (Bishoujo Otakuology)
        University of Xentar
        Sexy Island, Xentar

Currently on extended leave at Yamano Inn

************************************************** **********************
        Science Lab computer screens: Download

Biko 3 Street vending machine: Download

A Starbucks in the Borg Cube? Download

You thought I was joking...

Alien walls: attached below

Biko 3 Street School Mate poster: attached below

What's next? what do you get when you cross the Millenium Falcon with 007's Lotus?

************************************************** ***********************
        Note:
        Remove the .rar extension and use 7zip to unpack the archives.
        All the mods are ready for Byblo's AG2Harem with fullpatch V3 installed.
        Otherwise use TblEditor to insert the mods. Below is TblEditor and a simple tutorial on how to use it.
        You can also read the tutorial here.
        Eo's stockings for SB3 are here.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Zac Medley; 01-27-2009, 10:14 PM. Reason: update

Comment

AG2 Tennis Outfits Mod Pack

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

AG2 Tennis Outfits Mod Pack

Ok..since my old friend byblo has graced us with his presence, think it's about time an AG2 mod showed up here

SendSpace - Tennis_Outfits_Pack_wurlox.7z (2MB)

This is a really neat mod. A nice large set of Tennis outfits with a variety of colors to choose from, plus one based on Sharapova's outfit as well.

The meshes turn the outer garment into the outfits you see in the pic, as well as gives the Girl a visor by combining a head decoration along with the collar to make it. Also there is a glove mod that is actually a wrist band for the right wrist only.

Well thought out and complete mod.

The outer garment and shoes are Hi Res so that means to apply these you will need TrugaNos' fullpatchv3 applied, or send these to the game manually with TblEditor, but if you are familar with how to apply AG2 mods this should be easy for you.

Thanks goes to the author チャイナース

I take no credit other then putting these together in an AG2 Harem friendly format.

As always, ENJOY!
          Last edited by Alamar; 08-23-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Cyrex v2.0

*************** Cyrex v2.0 ***************

If any of you pay attention to the AG2 Modding scene, not long ago some guy wanted to put together what he dubbed an AG2 Ultimate torrent...

Well, like most newbies who come to HF, his eyes were too big for his stomach and he up a vanished without so much as a "How do ya do?"

Since he roped me into trying to help him, the one thing I will say is it at least forced me to go through all the stuff I had and try and organize it in a much better fashion...

So I present to you 1st series of archives.

These archives contain the mods from the famous Cyrex pack, thus I named it Cyrex 2.0

It's just mods now, none of the other fancy stuff my old friend Kolyce had included in the original, so you wont have to worry about installing the Redux stuff or anything.

Nothing is missing from the original, all I did was make it so when you looked at a mod name, it would make much more sense...

For example, in the original Cyrex there was the following mod:

[guy] [Alternative Motorola] [up0211] (up0267) [Jackman-002] [02]

Now it didn't really make much sense over just what all that meant..OK, it was a guy mod, named Alternative Motorola..but after that is starts to break down. So I renamed it this:

[guy] [Motorola Shirt] [Jackman-002] (up0267)

In essence, [mod type], [name], [author] (if known) (source) (if known) and [version] (if needed)

Makes at least a little more sense...(I hope... )

I also combined a few things, such as the Sailor Moon mods into a single Cosplay mod, and got rid of of a couple of things that just weren't needed, like the skins for the Pirate mod, as there was nothing new about them...

I also went an re-did every info.txt file to and wrote better descriptions for each mod and made sure each also had at least one screen shot of the mod...

PLUS....(wha??..there's more?)...I tried my best to make sure all the name tags worked properly (added as needed) and any missing "wet" textures were addded if they were missing, and in some cases, added skin type textures for some clothes so they could match the particular skin tone...

So these are now much more AG2 Harem friendly then they ever were.

***WHEW***

Alright, if that don't sell you on downloading these things I dont know what will.

So here we go...

SendSpace - New_Cyrex_01.7z (3MB)
            SendSpace - New_Cyrex_02.7z (7MB)
            SendSpace - New_Cyrex_03.7z (13MB)
            SendSpace - New_Cyrex_04.7z (9MB)
            SendSpace - New_Cyrex_05.7z (9MB)
            SendSpace - New_Cyrex_06.7z (14MB)
            SendSpace - Cyrex_Updated_Themes_01.7z (3MB)

And for you folks that still prefer Rapidshare..(and just in case SendSpace does thier famous delete in a week crap I have run across)

Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_01.7z (4MB)
            Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_02.7z (7.5MB)
            Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_03.7z (13MB)
            Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_04.7z (10MB)
            Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_05.7z (9.5MB)
            Rapidshare - New_Cyrex_06.7z (15.5MB)
            Rapidshare - Cyrex_Updated_Themes_01.7z (3MB)

###Sidenote###
            The theme pack has indeed been updated but some of the mods referenced are in the NEXT series of uploads I am going to do...so they'll pop an error about not finding a particular mod..but dont worry...

This my friends is only the tip of the iceberg...the archives above contain roughtly ~700Mb worth of material unpacked...

The next series will contain ~ 4.0GB!!! (yes, and just think of all the work I had to do to those...heh.)

So enjoy, have fun, get rid of the old Cyrex stuff as you really wont need it anymore...this one sets the standard.

I would also like to dedicate these to my old friend Kolyce...I unfortunetly have not heard from him in quite some time and I don't know if he just finally lost interest in modding, or something more serious may have happened..

Either way I considered him a mentor and I miss that he is not around anymore..Hoisting a drink in your honor my friend...

Also, all kudos and thanks to all the modders that put these mods together the first time, many are Japanese in origin but quite a few are home grown here from HF...

Thank you folks..I wouldn't be a modder without your inspiration.

As always, ENJOY!
            Last edited by wurlox; 04-22-2007, 06:39 AM.

Comment

AG2 Ultimate Packs

******************* AG2 Ultimate Packs *******************

This is what you have been waiting for folks! These series of archive contains nearly ALL the stuff released after the first Cyrex package.

Don't let the realative small size fool you folks, unpacked, these things easily contain a full DVD's worth of materials, about 4.6GB!

Now, I tried my best to put everything together for you, but there may be one or two things I didn't include into all these archives

I did leave out my good friend Anand's bikini package...he had a beautiful series of clothes self contained in their own .pp files and they alone filled up an entire CD so I felt it was smarter to just leave them in their own custom .pp file.

I may have also not included one ot two of TrugaNos' packages, as his mods too are enough to fill up an entire CD as well, and again felt it better to leave them in thier own custom .pp files

It's not a slight to those great modders, but I figured that 4.6GB+ was more then enough to satisify 99.9% of the people downloading these archives.

And if worse comes to worse I can always re-upload anything you guys feel is missing. That's the advantage of being the keeper of the mods...But don't go crazy with any of the requests, like I said, these cover a great deal of what has been released over the years..so, make sure before asking.

Now, I also did my best to make sure everything works. Included and/or updated all the info.txt files, sample screen shots for each mod, added clothing menu buttons where need as well as added "wet" textures for clothes if they were missing.

I am only human after all and if you find something not working and or wrong, feel free to let me know, and I will attempt to fix it to the best of my abilities.

BOUNUS

I know I don't need to twist anyone's arm in order to get them to download these archives, but I have included exclusive mods never before released!

You get the idea...there's even more...

Plus the themes package have all been updated to include the new naming scheme, so if you have all the Cyrex 2.0 and these archives, they should work (I hope...)

Words cannot do justice to the amount of gratitude I have for all the various modders that did all these mods and I would like to thank each and everyone of them for doing such magnificant work!

I tried my best to give all you credit in the info.txt files and if I left out anyone, I am truely sorry, it was not a slight against you, I may just not have been able to track down your name. I have nothing but the greatest respect for the modders and I myself wouldn't be a modder without the great works done before me.

I would also like to dedicate this massive amount of mods to all the Japanese modders..a great deal of what is in here is from them, and in the past either because of language and/or cultural barriers between them and the modders here at HongFire, we haven't always gotten along.

But I am here to say, if it wasn't for you guys and the mods, tools, and hard work you've done, and continue to do, I don't think the modding community for AG2 would be what it is here.

Thank you all!!!

So far all I have is SendSpace links, as these archives take a big chunk of time to upload, but not to worry, I will upload these to Rapidshare as well and update this post when I do so.

As always, ENJOY!

SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_01.7z (20MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_02.7z (11MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_03.7z (11MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_04.7z (10MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_05.7z (10MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_06.7z (9MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_07.7z (14MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_08.7z (24MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_09.7z (26MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_10.7z (15MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_11.7z (4MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_12.7z (26MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_13.7z (20MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_14.7z (28MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_15_v1.1.7z (30MB) UPDATED
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_16.7z (39MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Mod_Collection_17.7z (161MB)
              SendSpace - AG2_Harem_Updated_Themes.7z (3MB)

RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_01.7z (20.7MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_02.7z (11.5MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_03.7z (11.7MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_04.7z (10.6MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_05.7z (10.1MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_06.7z (9.4MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_07.7z (14.9MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_08.7z (24.4MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_09.7z (26.2MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_10.7z (15.0MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_11.7z (4.05MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_12.7z (26.4MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_13.7z (20.2MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_14.7z (28.4MB)
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_15_v1.1.7z (30MB) UPDATED
              RapidShare - AG2_Mod_Collection_16.7z (39.1MB)
              Rapidshare - AG2_Harem_Updated_Themes.7z (3MB)
              Megaupload - AG2_Mod_Collection_17.7z (161MB)

EDIT:
              I had to upload this last archive to Megaupload as Rapidshare limits file size to 100MB. I tried splitting up the contents but there was one mod that still went over the limit when pack into a 7-Zip file. If there is another upload site that can host this size of a file, let me know.

EDIT 2:
              I forgot to include a mod in the original AG2_Mod_Collection_15.7z archive, so it has been updated to version 1.1.

It now includes the [body] [Lolibody 1.1] [superset] (590 Body) [maraskan_user] mod.

-----------------------
              History:
              09-09-2007 - Updated AG2_Mod_Collection_15.7z archive to include a previously missing mod. Now known as AG2_Mod_Collection_15_v1.1.7z Thanks go to bberge for catching the missing mod.
              Last edited by wurlox; 09-09-2007, 08:41 PM.

Comment

wurlox Cosplay Mod &amp; Special Mod Packs

wurlox Cosplay Mod Pack

Many of you may already have this package but I figured that since the release of the Ultimate AG2 archives above, some of you may need to grab this one.

The reason mostly is some of these Cosplay mods are contained in a custom .pp file, and that custom .pp file is not include in the Ultimate packs.

Tifa, Sex Friend Mina, and Igunisu

Rin Tosaka, Yuna, Archer, and Belldandy

Now, some explanation.

There are a few of the mods that required me to create a custom .pp/.tbl file, and the reason for that was those mods use non-standard textures for the clothing meshes.

For example, there a mod named [cosplay] [clothes] [Fire Emblem] [wurlox] (up0388) in this archive which use a .tga file for a breast plate...that breast plate is a modified shirt ribbon which normally uses .bmp textures. Since AG2 Harem can't send non-standard textures like this, the simpilest thing for me to do was make a custom .pp file.

The advantage is also that I could use the empty clothing slots, and thus those clothes inside the custom .pp file won't overwrite the standard game clothes. Like eating your cake and having it too.

This is all also explained in an extensive ReadMe.txt file inside this archive, so please make sure to read over it before jumping feet first and start applying the mods without considering the consequences.

Also, I went to great lengths and gave very detailed info for each of the mods for any additional instructions, make sure you read those as well.

I tested each of these before packing it up, so there should be no trouble getting everything to work, but I am only human so if you do experience a severe error, let me know. And I mean severe, don't come whining if it's something you forgot to do via my instructions.

Thanks go to all the various authors of these mods. Some of these guys make the rest of use look like we are creating mods using crayons...no joke! Some of these are THAT good!

I just put them together to make 'em as AG2 friendly as possible...I had no hand in thier initial creation.

As always, ENJOY!

Note: Archive unpacks to ~679MB! Make sure you have the room!

SendSpace - wurlox_Cosplay_Pack.7z (63MB)
                GigaSize - wurlox_Cosplay_Pack.7z (64.8MB)

wurlox Special Mod Pack

I am also including the Special Mod Package, which includes a custom .exe file, as there are more then a few AG2 mods that need it in order to run.

This .exe has only one small change in it, and will work for all the other mods as well, so it shouldn't be harmful to use it as your default .exe file.

For some odd reason when any of the the mods that need this .exe are sent to the game, when you go to start the game with any other .exe file, nothing will happen, the game just simply won't start...no error screen, no weird video glitch, just "poof" nothing.

So I looked over the original readme files and though I did notice the suggestion to hex edit one small little value, I had payed it no heed.

Well, I went back and took a look at the original February .exe then took a look at the .exe I was using at the time, and the raw hex realy didn't seem to match, so I went ahead and patched the February .exe and sure enough, the game started up!

Looked again in the other .exe's I had...nope, still doesn't look like were I patched the February version. So I figured I'll have to supply a new .exe so these mods can be used.

As you will see I converted the interface to the standard English one, applied my signature graphic, and went ahead and put the No-DVD and alt-tab in to it as well. So there is no mistaking which .exe version you are running.

This should work fine. I personally did not see any errors while running the game with this .exe but...

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF WHATEVER .exe FILE YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING!!!!

That of course is a just in case something weird happens precaution.

The mods are sent to the game in the usual manner. Make sure you read the info.txt files that are included with each mod for any special instructions/notes.

As always, ENJOY!

SendSpace - wurlox_Special_AG2.7z (6MB)
                Megaupload - wurlox_Special_AG2.7z (6.7MB)
                Last edited by wurlox; 02-24-2007, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Hokie Memorial

In loving memory of the fallen
                  of Virginia Tech University
                  in the tragedy of April 16, 2007

Ross Abdallah Alameddine
                  Christopher James Bishop
                  Brian Roy Bluhm
                  Ryan Christopher Clark
                  Austin Michelle Cloyd
                  Jocelyne Couture-Nowak
                  Kevin P. Granata
                  Matthew Gregory Gwaltney
                  Caitlin Millar Hammaren
                  Jeremy Michael Herbstritt
                  Rachael Elizabeth Hill
                  Emily Jane Hilscher
                  Jarrett Lee Lane
                  Matthew Joseph La Porte
                  Henry J. Lee
                  Liviu Librescu
                  G.V. Loganathan
                  Partahi Mamora Halomoan Lumbantoruan
                  Lauren Ashley McCain
                  Daniel Patrick O'Neil
                  Juan Ramon Ortiz-Ortiz
                  Minal Hiralal Panchal
                  Daniel Alejandro Perez
                  Erin Nicole Peterson
                  Michael Steven Pohle, Jr.
                  Julia Kathleen Pryde
                  Mary Karen Read
                  Reema Joseph Samaha
                  Waleed Mohamed Shaalan
                  Leslie Geraldine Sherman
                  Maxine Shelly Turner
                  Nicole White

Attached Files

Comment

[Artificial Girl 2][
                    English Launcher + RegFixer][v1.x]
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Artificial Girl 2 Launcher : Here
                    Artificial Girl 2 RegFixer : Replaced with All in One Registry Fixer
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X