(Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

This thread is specifically meant for SB3 mod release announcements ONLY! Any other kind of post will be deleted on sight.

Modders, please maintain your original post for the mod (i.e. if you have multiple revisions, please just update the original post rather than create a new post). This will make browsing the thread a lot easier. You also need to post a message in the general release thread in the hentai games section (linking it here, if you want).

Thanks!

The downloads will follow this format:
    name_of_file.extension [server(s) it's hosted on] - submitted by original
    poster

Links to other posts will just contain the url for the link.

Complete English INSTALLER
    sexy_beach_3-en.torrent [hongfire] submitted by aervans

English Patches for sb3 and sb3plus
    English Patch Installer [hongfire] submitted by Inquisitor

Spanish Patches for sb3
    SB3 Spanish Interface [sendspace] submitted by ovejanegra

Sound Mods for sb3
    SB3 SoundMod [hongfire] submitted by NeonSamurai

Uncensor Patch!
    UncensorPatch_v(latest_ver).rar [hongfire] submitted by Afker
    UncensorPatch_v0.9.rar [RapidShare] submitted by nobody123(leaving this in case there is problem with .92)
    "SLIT" mod 0.5 [hongfire] submitted by flaq

FAQ
    IllusionGames Wiki - submitted by Afker
    Sexy Beach 3 Tech Help - submitted by happy321

Translations
    Sexy Beach 3 English Patch Setup [hongfire] - submitted by Inquisitor

Modding Stuff {Read Mod Submission Guide HERE}
    SB3EnglishConverter.rar [hongfire] - submitted by TheShadow
    SB3_SubDecrypterv1.0b.rar [hongfire] - submitted by RawMonk
    ILLUSIONist v1.01 [illusionist] - submitted by Dili
    SB3_ClothesGallery_v.1.rar [keepmyfile] - submitted by DarkHound
    SB3 Mesh Extraction Tutorial [hongfire] - submitted by wurlox
    LST editing tools - [hongfire] - submitted by DarkHound
    RLUtility102.rar - [hongfire] - submitted by windstorm

Where to get the mods:
    http://illusionist.sosavalanche.net/SB3 - submitted by Dili

Miscellaneous:
    convert13.zip - hongfire submitted by breveglieri

-----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    02/14/2007 06:44 - Copied post from Sexy Beach 3 Mods & English Translation (New And Improved!)
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:47 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

SB3 Guitar Mods

Since I saw a pic of a guitar accessory on Illusion's site, and being the modder that I am, I wasn't about to wait for them to release it.

So I give to you a nice set of guitar accessories!

Four guitars to choose from:

Blue Ibanez Guitar
    Fender Stratocastor Guitar
    Gibson Les Paul Guitar
    Purple Haze Ibanez Guitar

Now, this is sorta' a beta as the meshes I used where super high res, and I had to do some tricky things to get these in the .xx files, one of which was lowering the resolution quite a bit, and thus I lost some detail.

I am hoping to be able to figure a way to drop the resolution just enough so it won't happen in the future, so as soon as I figure it out, I will update these.

Big hand and all reps go to warior for getting these meshes to me as well as helping out getting these in the game. Please give him reps, he deserves it.

Also, these are all set to be used with darkhound's great new SB3 Wizzard tool. Thanks darkhound, keep up the great work!

As always, ENJOY!

EDIT:
    Duh, I forgot that Rapidshare changes the names of files that use "[" brackets...so I repacked the Wizzard ready mod archive into a .rar file, so just unpack that .7z archive inside to the Wizzard mod directory and you are ready to go. (Thank you, darkhound for catching this.)

Sendspace - [SB3][Back][All girls][Guitars][wurlox].7z (2.5MB)
    Rapidshare - SB3_Guitar_Mod_wurlox.rar (2.9MB)
    Last edited by wurlox; 02-16-2007, 09:26 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Body type switching mods that work with SB3 Wizzard

Here is another bunch of mods to work with SB3 Wizzard.
      These mods allow to change the body type of any girls. The animation changes in the lb files are also included now.
      There is one rar file that includes all 21 7zip files for all the girls. To use the mod, extract the rar file into the SB3_insert mods directory.
      edit: all girls are up now, fei cannot be done in the same way to work 100% because there are no bo02_07.. and bo01_07... files.

Manami

Maya

Esk

Eo

Reiko

Maria

Bael - Sendspace download

All body type switching mods in one package, updated version 0.2:
      keepmyfile link
      megaupload link

Get SB3 Wizzard to install the mods. Download it here

as always - enjoy, darkhound
      HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

&quot;virgin&quot; privates textures

here are my first mods for SB3!

i made textures for manami, maya, and fei that make them look like virgins.

these are to be used with flaqs slit mod, they dont look as good without it. i based these off of textures made by took, so thanks go to him for the originals!

mediafire - textures for manami-maya
        sendspace - textures for fei

my other SB3 mods
        -------------------
        tigress manami
        tigress maya
        tigress reiko
        tigress esk
        tigress eo
        tigress maria
        tigress bael
        Last edited by animeniac; 12-13-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Hi all, and heres my mods:

================================================== ====
          Horns Mod

Horns for all girls.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kienvf

line number:100
          slot number:10

for use with darkhound's mod installer - SB3 Wizzard

================================================== ====
          Bridget (Guilty Gear XX) Cos play

------------------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w218wa

Everything other then the swimsuit and skirt,
          are "fine-tuned" models done by me.

Take me way more then 20 working hours.

some small glitches still exist, but overall I am very happy with the result.

=========================================
          reminder for myself and all others:

1.don't try to join close faces while doing a shoes mod.
          it will tear the poor soul apart.

2."Project" can save you some time for UV Mapping.

3."flatten" smooth things out so well.
          ========================================

Without SB3Utility, the second mod will never happen. Thanks to Alamar, you the man!
          ========================================

sosola 20/02/07
          Last edited by sosola; 02-19-2007, 10:38 PM.

Comment

New eyes of girls for SB3 and SB3+

New eyes of girls for SB3 v0.1
            New textures for eyes of girls
            resolunion 512x512 pixels

Download SendSpace

New eyes of girls for SB3 and SB3 Plus v0.2a
            New in version 0.2a support SB3 Plus and some textures are changed installation by means of SB3 Wizzard

Download SendSpace
            Last edited by MaxDante; 03-04-2007, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Sexy Beach 3 HF Patch

This patch installs English translations, uncensors and other essentials made by the awesome HF modders for Sexy Beach 3, Plus, Gravure, Flash and Xmas.
              - Everything you need to get started with the game!

Sexy Beach 3 HF Patch
              version 3.6 includes:

Expansions
              • Use Google to find the Plus expansion!
              • Download Sexy Beach 3 Flash, Gravure (for Plus) and Xmas 'expansions'

Having problems?
              1. Read the Sexy Beach 3 Technical Help wiki!
              2. Read/search the Sexy Beach 3 discussion!
              3. PM me

Upgrading?
              There is no risk patching over a game that you already patched with an earlier version of the HF Patch. You can patch as many times as you want (you will only risk wasting your time).

How to install the game correctly
              Click 'Show' to learn how to...
              Spoiler
              Sexy Beach 3 (and expansions) must be installed to a location without Japanese characters/letters for the patch to work!
              How to install Sexy Beach 3 correctly:
              1. Run the Sexy Beach 3 setup with Japanese locale and click the (N) button.
              2. After a few screens you will see the one shown in the first image below.
              3. Click the (C) button to change the install location. This will bring up a browse window (see second image, below).
              4. Rename "Sexyビーチ3" to "Sexy Beach 3" or "SB3".
              5. Close the browse window by clicking OK.
              6. Click the (N) button a few times and the patch will install the game.
              7. Make sure the game runs without problems.
              8. You can now run the English patch. Remember to select the options you have installed.
              9. Play Sexy Beach 3 uncensored and in English.
              10. Expansions should not be installed to the Sexy Beach 3 folder. You need to change the location to something else like in 3-4 above.
              11. Run the patch again if you install an expansion and select the options you want it to patch.
              Version History
              Spoiler

3.6, 2011.06.05: Append '\' on found addon locations.
              3.5, 2010.10.10: Various minor improvements. Rename to "Sexy Beach 3 HF Patch" from "Sexy Beach 3 (and expansions) English Patch Setup".
              08-NOV-2008: Release 3.4 with various enhancements
              10-AUG-2008: Add mediafire link
              09-MAY-2007: Add 1-click share location.
              15-APR-2007: Release 3.3.
              31-MAR-2007: Add megaupload link.
              26-FEB-2007: Add known issue. Thanks to grym for reporting and elaborate testing!
              23-FEB-2007: Add sendspace link. Thank Goet for uploading!
              20-FEB-2007: Release 3.2. Includes translation of ??? by flaq and latest SB3 Wizzard by darkhound. Thanks go to hubcap for testing and suggestions.
              20-FEB-2007: Moved to Mod Release Thread
              12-FEB-2007: Added more download locations. Thanks for uploading TaBsiCore!
              08-FEB-2007: Add missing link to Eo. Thanks to xiongie for pointing it out.
              30-JAN-2007: Release 3.1b. Replace SB3 Wizzard with new version 0.2a (due to bug in 0.2 beta). Add optional advanced dummy bmp. Fix minor bug.
              29-JAN-2007: Release 3.0b. Add SB3 Wizzard v0.2 beta and clothes mod by darkhound to promote his great tool. Make SB3 core translations optional. Fix bug related to Flash installed after Gravure. Fix bug related to Flash exe not being copied correctly.
              27-JAN-2007: Add notice about known issue.
              21-JAN-2007: Add Megaupload link.
              20-JAN-2007: Add radishare link.
              17-JAN-2007: Release 2.1b. Squashed a few bugs: Some uncensor files was not installed correctly (thanks to happy321 for reporting), setup is now slightly faster, optional clean up now cleans up, components now show more realistic required space. Add links to all the used mods in this post.
              16-JAN-2007: Major update that includes Christmas translation, optional Fei script and Start Menu icons (and a bug fix).
              14-JAN-2007: Updated to include latest translations and optionally also install translations for Plus, Gravure and Flash. Now also includes optional uncensor.
              30-DEC-2006: Added Megaupload link
              25-DEC-2006: Link reestablished due to Christmas.
              21-DEC-2006: Link removed due to lamers attempting to destroy hongfire discussions and mod development.
              05-DEC-2006: Release beta version 1.1b. Minor bugs corrected.
              29-NOV-2006: Change to version without uncensor 1.1a, clean up.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-22-2014, 11:24 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Comment

Vader Sex Machine mod

here is upgrated and sophisticated version of original SB3 guy:

Vader Sex Machine

Instalation: flaq, Zanbot or Afker uncensor mod must be installed.
                then download and replace 'guy_uncensor.pp' in 'Sb3\data\' folder.

Get it from here:

[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Sexy Beach 3
                many thanks to Alamar for SB3Utility, without it this mod will be impossible

as always

Enjoy
                Last edited by warior; 05-03-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Music Mod V1.0

My first attempt at a mod,
                  Directions included.

This mod is simple, it replaces the Backround music for Sexy Beach 3 with some songs I thought would fit in, like for Ecchi and stuff.

This will replace all the music at the Lobby, Each location, Each Ecchi scene, And for the music in the menu when you choose your Girl/Location.

This mod will change the music for the "Plus" "Gravure" and "Flash addons also
                  ---------------------------------------------------------
                  SB3 Music Mod V1.0
                  http://www.sendspace.com/file/xr87ef

----------------------------------------------------------
                  Last edited by tmntsb; 02-21-2007, 10:31 PM.

Comment

PHpack for use with PHcolor

Hello every one, are you boring with the old type of PH?

Sorry for take some time, here the PHpack in the 256x256 size.
                    Don't forget that it need to have the Flaq's slit patch applied first.
                    Then use with breveglieri's PHcolor for the easier patching/mod.
                    (Get PHcolor http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...13&postcount=3)

If you decided to try it. The attached file is .7z in .zip (to keep the file small enought to attached)
                    Unpack the PHpack_256x256 into same directory where you put PHcolor (easier to locate it).
                    Open PHcolor then select texture from "Open File" (don't forget to select the girl first).

Texture file name;
                    Px_Hx.tga (P=Pussy Type, H= Pubic Hair type)
                    A total of 6 P (P0, P1, P2, P3, P4, PR ... P0=Vergin, PR=Capture and Touch up form AV)
                    Total 10 H (H0=Clean/Shaved, ... 9 more types)

Notes; Don't be surprise when you open the files H0-H9 all look the same.
                    You need to change the color to see PH type (hide in the Alpha channel layer of tga).
                    Don't forget to adjust the change line number at "Stop change at".
                    (prevent affect color chnage to the pussy area).
                    The H key in the game may not clean remove Pubic (that's why Px_H0 for)

6x10 types should keep your guys busy for a while.

Sorry that I'm happy with 256x256, would need Anand help to put into 512x512 (if he interesting to)

Enjoy ...

Edit 1 (Feb 23 07); Add HV (Valentine, Heart Saving) and HX (Bikini Shaving sign) on 6 P, total of 6x2 textures in .rar zip file. Unpack .tga texture files into PHpack directory and then Enjoy ... (per breveglieri recomendation).
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by took; 02-23-2007, 01:59 AM. Reason: Add more files

Comment

Fei Mod

For those who aren't so keen on cat-girls (namely Fei), here's a mod I whipped up for your enjoyment. This Fei mod will change her face and eyes textures, along with a new hairstyle (from Bael's advanced set), to make her into a... err, more normal girl. I've also made some changes to her pubes (still based on took's beautiful handywork), and the accessories she wears, i.e. collar and tail.

At first, I wanted to make a fairy/elf out of her by applying one of Raywing's pointy-eared heads. If you haven't noticed, Fei's head doesn't have ears on it (her furry ears are on her hair mesh). But none resembles her original head mesh, so if I did use the elf heads, Fei would be just a clone of another girl. I opted to keep her original head, and use a hairstyle that doesn't show them ears. My options were limited to Manami's and Maria's standards, and Bael's advanced. You can guess which one I took. I tried to get the color to match bunnygirl's Chestnut Brown hair mod, but the screenshot is the closest I can get. No Photosoup artist, me.

I also include higher-res slit texture. 512x512, not as big as the wurlox's original of 1024x1024. I reckon it to be more practical, file size-wise.

The accessories were really a bother for me (especially the tail!). I wanted to remove them completely, at first I figured it's just a simple matter of .lsts editing. But changing the entries on the accessory .lst files into zeros still results in an error message. I ended up exchanging the collar into Maya's necklace, and edited the tail mesh not to show up. Any of you modders out there know what .lst to edit to change the girls' default/original clothing set? Help, please! Any pointer would be appreciated.

NOTE: Ever since the Cosplay Mod came out, chances are you're going to have screwed-up accessories listing, or the mod working incorrectly. Blame it on Illusion.

No voice or interface (pics and subtitles) changes, though. That would involve major overhaul efforts, a path I'm not ready to take for the time being.

To be used with darkhound's excellent SB3 Wizzard (currently version 0.5a). Any feedback would be welcome, but I've received almost none from the 1st release, so I guess everything's OK! Still no 'customer service' PMs please. It works (SB3 Wizzard really is a work of art), and if you can't figure out how, then maybe you should go back to college or something.

Credits:
                      took for the Heart Shaved pubes. You made me a believer.
                      wurlox for the private part texture. Simply beautiful.
                      Alamar for SB3Utility, used to edit the accesory meshes. Magnifique!
                      darkhound for SB3Wizzard. Words can't do justice, my friend.

You can get it here:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gcsi5

I'm currently in the process of moving out to another town, so I guess this mod would be my only contribution for some while to come. I hope I didn't let anyone down. Sorry, guys.
                      Attached Files
                      "I wonder whether the next 3D game from illusion would be as modder-friendly as Sexy Beach 3..."

Comment

SB3 Christmas English V1.0 - For SB3Wizard

This is my first atempt messing with .LST files.
                        As the wurlox SB3 Christmas English interface wasn't made for the SB3 Wizard, I tried to convert it to become.

I ran into some problems because my SB3 Plus is already capable of the Christmas, just by adding the .PP. I manually deleted the ocurrences to test installation and uninstallation.

Remembering, you should have the SB3 English Interface V4.0 and SB3 Plus English Interface V1.2 installed because it uses textures from them.

As far as I tested it worked. Any Problems Just PM me and I will try to fix it.

Thanks to wurlox for letting me use his textures.

--------------------------------------------------
                        SendSpace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/gvpvln
                        --------------------------------------------------

Thanks everybody

Comment

Esk Hair Mods

Esk Hair Mods

You may have seen pics of this hair style for Esk either here on HongFire or one of the Japanese picture forums, and you may have also downloaded the mod itself, and then started scratching your head wondering just how to put this thing together.

Well, I did all the hard work for ya!

Just use the Wizzard program, and let it do it's magic to apply it to the game files.

Three styles to choose from:

Short Ponytail only
                          Short Rear Hair only
                          Short Rear AND Short Ponytail

!!! ATTENTION !!!

You can have ONLY one type of Esk Short hair mod installed at any one time.

Just copy the 7-Zip files found inside the Rar file I have uploaded into your Wizzard mod directory, fire up Wizzard and apply to the game.

Thanks goes to the author of this mod who goes by the handle No.1502の中のひと, and the source is from the archive upsb0148.zip

I take no credit in it's initial creation other then putting it together in a Wizzard friendly format.

Thanks also to darkhound for his great tool, SB3 Wizzard!

As always, ENJOY!

SendSpace - Esk_Hair_Mods.rar (3MB)
                          Rapidshare - Esk_Hair_Mods.rar (3MB)
                          Last edited by wurlox; 03-01-2007, 03:01 PM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Base hair color mods for all girls

Base hair color mods for all girls v0.2

These mods allow for three different base hair color brightnesses for the advancd hair styles of all the girls.
                            (*) Dark base hair color should be used for any darkish hair colors like black or very dark red/blue/green etc.
                            (*) Medium base hair color should be used for brown or good looking red/orange/green hairs
                            (*) Light base hair color should be used for white or yellow hair, as well as for light brown or red/green/blue etc.

Some preview screenshots

How to use the mods
                            Extract all the 7z files within the rar archive into your SB3 Wizzard\mods directory. Apply the mod you want to use. Only one hair color mod for each girl can be used at the same time, so my advice is to remove any previously applied hair color mod (for the same girl) before you apply another one for the same girl.

Sendspace download (reuploaded by qwerty512)
                            Keepmyfile download

as always enjoy - darkhound
                            Last edited by Alamar; 01-15-2009, 08:58 AM. Reason: Replaced expired Sendspace link
                            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

SB3Plus Ecchi CG uncensor

There are few ppl asking for the SB3Plus Ecchi CG uncensor. I don't notice it been released in any post. Here it is. Because of the file size, I can not put on at HF.

(Provided in .7z to use with darkhound wizzard)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m10ipw

took

Update; add new DL link
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=431
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by took; 10-05-2008, 09:45 PM. Reason: Add new DL link Oct 6' 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X