(Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

This thread is specifically meant for SB3 mod release announcements ONLY! Any other kind of post will be deleted on sight.

Modders, please maintain your original post for the mod (i.e. if you have multiple revisions, please just update the original post rather than create a new post). This will make browsing the thread a lot easier. You also need to post a message in the general release thread in the hentai games section (linking it here, if you want).

Thanks!

The downloads will follow this format:
    name_of_file.extension [server(s) it's hosted on] - submitted by original
    poster

Links to other posts will just contain the url for the link.

Complete English INSTALLER
    sexy_beach_3-en.torrent [hongfire] submitted by aervans

English Patches for sb3 and sb3plus
    English Patch Installer [hongfire] submitted by Inquisitor

Spanish Patches for sb3
    SB3 Spanish Interface [sendspace] submitted by ovejanegra

Sound Mods for sb3
    SB3 SoundMod [hongfire] submitted by NeonSamurai

Uncensor Patch!
    UncensorPatch_v(latest_ver).rar [hongfire] submitted by Afker
    UncensorPatch_v0.9.rar [RapidShare] submitted by nobody123(leaving this in case there is problem with .92)
    "SLIT" mod 0.5 [hongfire] submitted by flaq

FAQ
    IllusionGames Wiki - submitted by Afker
    Sexy Beach 3 Tech Help - submitted by happy321

Translations
    Sexy Beach 3 English Patch Setup [hongfire] - submitted by Inquisitor

Modding Stuff {Read Mod Submission Guide HERE}
    SB3EnglishConverter.rar [hongfire] - submitted by TheShadow
    SB3_SubDecrypterv1.0b.rar [hongfire] - submitted by RawMonk
    ILLUSIONist v1.01 [illusionist] - submitted by Dili
    SB3_ClothesGallery_v.1.rar [keepmyfile] - submitted by DarkHound
    SB3 Mesh Extraction Tutorial [hongfire] - submitted by wurlox
    LST editing tools - [hongfire] - submitted by DarkHound
    RLUtility102.rar - [hongfire] - submitted by windstorm

Where to get the mods:
    http://illusionist.sosavalanche.net/SB3 - submitted by Dili

Miscellaneous:
    convert13.zip - hongfire submitted by breveglieri

-----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    02/14/2007 06:44 - Copied post from Sexy Beach 3 Mods & English Translation (New And Improved!)
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:47 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

SB3 Esk Princess Mod

SB3 Esk Princess Mod

Very high detailed and well done mod for Esk that tranforms her essentially into a Princess, a very sexy and naughty one at that...

Includes:

New face and body skin
    New shoes
    New Hair along with new hair ornaments (Use No.1 Hair)
    New eye color

This is a combo type mod, in that to get the complete Princess look the gloves and stockings are actually skin mods and you may have to take some extra steps to get the skin portion of this mod to show proplerly.

You have two options:

1. With tanning turned on, apply the strong whitener oil to Esk until you see the gloves and stockings fully appear.

2. In your SB3 Plus .exe file, click the "Options" button, click the "Custom" button and in the "Sexy Effect" tab, turn OFF "Enable Sunburn" option. The gloves and stockings will show up as soon as you select Esk.

All thanks and credit goes to the author of this mod, who goes by the handle No.1502, for making a truely beautiful and sexy mod.

I take no credit in it's creation other then to make a couple of English clothing menu buttons, and making it Wizzard friendly.

As always, ENJOY!

Note:
    The Rapidshare link is a .rar file and the actual .7z mod archive is inside it. Since Rapidshare doesn't allow brackets "[]" in names of uploaded files, this was the easiest thing to do in the way of uploading it.

Simply unpack the [SB3][Esk][Princess Outfit][No.1502].7z archive inside the .rar to your Wizzard "mods" folder and you are ready to apply it.

SendSpace - [SB3][Esk][Princess Outfit][No.1502].7z (1.9MB)
    Rapidshare - SB3_Esk_Princess_Mod.rar (1.9MB)

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Repack mod

[SB3][Skin][Eo][SpermSkin][Ratma]
      Size: 3,5MB

Comment

SB3 keyboard map - Mapa del teclado de SB3

SB3 Spanish keyboard map!!! (dummy.bmp)
        Mapa del teclado de SB3 disponible YA! (dummy.bmp)

download from my page:
        descargatelo de mi pagina:

http://ektombe.studios.network.googlepages.com/home
        OvejaNegra -- ekTOMBE STUDIOS
        Spanish interface for SB3 (the full collection)

School Mate coming soon!!
        Interfaz en español para Sexy Beach 3 (Toda la coleccion)

¡¡¡School Mate en camino!!!

Comment

musa

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hso8ev

I want make a weapon~ but I can't... (Big sword, 日本刀...)
          also ,I can't pack to SB3_Wizzard~ ka

http://jackshjp.yupoo.com/albums/

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jackshjp

Comment

野忍

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qcl462

Last edited by jacksh; 01-16-2008, 10:02 PM.
            http://jackshjp.yupoo.com/albums/

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jackshjp

Comment

Ok, I had nothing better to do then to copy a shirt slogan into the game.
              I thought it was funny

this blundering creation I call "Miss Right"
              the text can be hard to read so you might have to get in close and only the thumbnail here is blurred out.
              also I've had some problems with it not uninstalling with Dark hounds Wizzard but I think I have fixed that.
              (something to do with zipping the directory and not the zipping the directory's contents instead.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/skxdch
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dumit; 08-23-2007, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Nodachi mod

as title.

was a katana, but now's nodachi

done by me.

enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/asd65n
                Attached Files

Comment

Italian Pack for Sexy Beach 3 and expansions (v. 6.9)

Italian version of this post: click here

Contents:
                  - Italian interface for Sexy Beach 3
                  - Italian interface for Sexy Beach 3 Plus
                  - Italian interface for Gravure
                  - Italian storyline for Sexy Beach 3 girls
                  - Italian storyline for Sexy Beach 3 Plus girls
                  - Italian translated launcher (TheShadow's no dvd/crack) xmas compatible for Sexy Beach 3
                  - Italian translated launcher (TheShadow's no dvd/crack) xmas compatible for Sexy Beach 3 Plus
                  - Italian translated launcher (TheShadow's no dvd/crack) xmas compatible for Gravure
                  - Uncensor slit mode patch 0.7 (flaq)
                  - SB3 Wizzard 0.5c (Darkhound program, Net Frameworks 2.0 requested)
                  - Savegame all unlocked for Sexy Beach 3 (overwrite 1° slot)
                  - Savegame all unlocked for Sexy Beach 3 Plus (overwrite 3° slot)
                  - A bunch of mods
                  - A wonderful alternative soundtrack
                  - Sexy Beach 3 by Megaleon
                  - Pubic Hair Color Editor for SB3Plus v.1.4 and some textures to play with (Breviglieri)
                  - Lipstick Color Editor for SB3Plus v.1.0 (Breviglieri)
                  - Dummy Dummy
                  - Regfixer
                  - Applocale, the easy way
                  - Tanto Amore

How to:
                  This patch needs to be applied on a correct installation of the game (and expansions). If the game was somehow already patched or modded, is very likely the case this patch will not work correctly. If you've installed the game on a path with japanese characters (as it is by default in Illusion setups) this patch will not work, therefore you have to install game and expansions on a japan characters free path (please note: NOT to install and then rename the folder game, but to change the path in Illusion setup).

Troubles with uncensor patch can arrises in case you install an expansion (Xmas addon for istance) AFTER this patch was applied. Reinstall the patch to solve.

For a correct game installation praxis, see the spoiler.
                  Spoiler
                  There are 2 ways to correctly install Sexy Beach 3:

1. Install oriental languages support from Control Panel - International Options and Languages (your copy of Windows is requested). Then get into dvd root (or iso root) and run StartSetup.exe with AppLocate (get it here). Follow the pics. Once installation ends, re run StartSetup in the same way you did and install Direct x too.

2. Get into dvd root (or iso root) and run .msi file. Follow the pics. Once the installation ends, get once again the root and run DXSETUP.exe placed into "DirectX9" folder to install Direct x.

fig. 1 (What you see running StartSetup.exe)

fig. 2 (Into Illusion setup)

fig. 3 (Into Illusion setup)

Is strongly recomanded to install Direct x, even if you've already got the last aviable version.
                  For a correct installation of "Sexy Beach 3 Plus" or "Gravure" just follow one of the two methods alredy described.

To avoid any sort of problem, I strongly advice you to read infos in the patch setup. The part where I'm serious at least ^_^

Credits and acknowledgements:
                  A name on all: Megaleon. This guy translated alone all the stuff needed to be translated: graphic interfaces, storylines and exes. Please note that this means to say a lot in few words. If you download and appreciate this patch, the minumum you can do is to visit his site ( http://illusionita.altervista.org/ ) and say him tnx in the feedback area. And, why not, to vote his site on Altervista top 100 best sites

Big thanks to all hongfire modders too of course: without their stuff as base there wouldn't been so much material to work on eheh.

A particolar mention deserves Inquisitor, that kindly pass me the script of his setup. Mine is just an apology for it at the end ^_^
                  Thanks a lot Inquisitor, I wouldn't even try to to make this patch without your help... thanks!!!

To see credits and acknowledgements in detail, and mods list, see the spoiler.
                  Spoiler
                  In random order:
                  * TheShadow for his nodvd crack xmas compatible exes
                  * Darkhound for his great SB3 Wizzard v.0.5c
                  * Breviglieri for his nice as well Pubic Hair Color Editor for SB3Plus v.1.4 and Lipstick Color Editor for SB3Plus v.1.0
                  * Anand, Animeniac and Wurlox for their textures ready to be used with the pubic hair editor in this patch
                  * flaq for his uncensor slit mode patch 0.7
                  * Shirakani, wkit23 and others for the english storyline translation
                  * Wurlox, togheter with a bunch of other modders, for the english graphic interfaces translation

About mods, in random order:

* SB3+ Realistic Ecchi SFX v.1.0 by NeonSamurai
                  * Uncensored CGIs v.1.0 by took
                  * Picture Book e Flavoured Popsickle v.1.2 by Afker
                  * The famous cosplay v.1.1 by Wurlox & Darkhound
                  * 10 new clothes and some skirts and SB3 body type mods v.0.2 by Darkhound
                  * New ticket counter & MapIcons Beta v2.0 e New eyes of girls v.0.2a by Maxdante
                  * Esk Princess Outfit by unknow japanese modder, improved by Wurlox
                  * Gothic Bael e Gothic Maria by Moto911
                  * Maya Okkappa (hairstyle) di MKIN, improved by Wurlox
                  * Manga Characters Repack by unknow japanese modders

All the stuff from HongFire club modders is HF-Modder Club © - credits for every single goodies to his/their respective author/s just listed.

To you, modder/s that with surprise see your mod included in this patch:
                  I tried to ask you the authorization to include your hard work in this italian patch, but some of you didn't answer me, some I was unable to contact. Since your job was done for free as well as this patch, I took the liberty of including your stuff. I hope you don't mind. If you care instead, I beg your pardon: contact us and i'll provide to remove it as soon as possible.

Whatelse to add... oh, to give reps points to MegaLeon and Inquisitor of course

Links:
                  This patch is aviable in Lite version too: without mods.
                  Normal version are 94 mega, Lite version are 40 mega.

Normal version:
                  Sendspace
                  Megaupload
                  yaStorage
                  1-ClickShare

Lite version:
                  Sendspace
                  Megaupload
                  yaStorage
                  1-ClickShare
                  ----------------------------------------------

Tests were done only on my pc, therefore if you notice some errors in the installation or encounter crashes, please let us know via PM (not posting here: your post will be deleted). Megaleon and me will be glad to take advantage from your betatesting & advices in order to improve this patch.

Any kind of feedback is of course wellcome.
                  Last edited by Goet; 09-21-2007, 02:54 PM. Reason: added dl links, new textures for pubic hair editor and removed a double mod

Comment

Wolf Queen

Wolf Queen mod include:

- Wolf Wreath
                    - Winter Wings
                    - Bloody Hand Blades - actually blades are Blood Rayne's blades with little modification

installation - download and unzip file in 'SB3_Wizzard\mods' folder and apply mod.

Download from here:

wolf queen

Last edited by warior; 09-23-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Sexy Beach 3 (and expansions) - Mega English Patch v. 1.0

Few words about this patch:
                      far from dub myself as a modder, this banner is meant to be a tribute I'd like to give to hongfire modders comunity.

I guess I may seem to some of you a little bit arrogant releasing this patch while Inquisitor excellent setup is more than enough to make all working in english. Well the story begins when I asked him to give me his setup script cause I wanted to do the italian patch, and he was very kind and content me. Then he saw I've included a lot of mods in that patch and encouraged me to do the same with this one.
                      Is of course obvious that, if he wanted, he could do this patch, and better than me. But he was kind enough to give it to me, and being that newbie who I am, I'm somehow honored of such assignment.

I would never be able to do these two patches alone, without Inquisitor coding knowledge, kindness and support.

So please have a look to the "Sexy Beach 3 (and expansions) English Patch Setup 3.3" by Inquisitor, from wich "my" patches were born and where you can read conditions to make all working.

Contents:

Credits and acknowledgements:
                      All hongfire modders just listed for their great work of course. I hope I was precise with all those links, so you can check every single item by yourself and give rep points to your favourite one

Let me stress once again that without Inquisitor setup (click here), kindness and support, I would never be able to do this one. My patches are simply based on his working script. If you like this one, is him that definitely deserves your rep point.

Thanks to Megaleon too, that created setup and post banners ^^

Links:
                      Size: 94 megabytes.

Download from:

Sendspace
                      MegaUpload
                      yaStorage
                      RapidShare
                      1-ClickShare
                      Last edited by Goet; 10-05-2007, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• DOA Characters

DOA Characters

very well maded DOA Character mods for SB3 by unknown japanese modder
                        found them on korean mod site - http://lds718.egloos.com/

Kasumi for Eo and Leifang for Bael

ChunLi for Bael

Hitomi for Eo

Ayane for Esk

installation - unrar file in '\SB3_Wizzard\mods' folder and install them

Download from here:

DOA_Kasumi_Leifang.rar

Separate Hair and Costume (clothes are available for all girls):

DOA_Kasumi_Leifang_Separate.rar

DOA ChunLi Separate - Outfit and Hair with face and private parts skin

DOA_ChunLi_Separate.rar

DOA Hitomi Separate - Outfit and Hair with private parts skin

DOA_Hitomi_Separate.rar

DOA Ayane Separate - Outfit and Hair

DOA_Ayane_Separate.rar

Edit 30-4-2008:
                        here is the fix for separate versions of Ayane, Hitomi, ChunLi and Leifang mods - this solves clipping problems with clothes:
                        (installation - first uninstall mod you want to fix, unpack mod, replace script file from fix archive, pack it and reinstall mod again)

doa_mods_for_sb3_fix.rar

and all mods packed in one archive with added fix:

doa_mods_for_sb3.rar

Last edited by warior; 05-25-2015, 02:41 AM. Reason: fix link

Comment

• SB3 Jetpack mod!

Finally my first mod! ( Reps to Wurlox for support and making it wizard ready! )

It's a Jetpack mod for SB3 available for ALL girls.

( NO, It does not allow YOU or the in game characters to FLY.. I'm sorry if this ruined your child dreams! )

Spoiler

Have Fun with this mod
                          Sendspace Download!
                          MegaUpload Download!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by smileynator; 10-10-2007, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• &quotelta White&quot; Bikini Mod

[Delta Series] by Anthony Kane [updated 12/04/07: New versions of items available]

Edit: Made a couple more versions of this mod. Putting it all here instead of doing multiple posts for each one
                            [SB3] [Clothes] [All Girls] [Delta White] [AK] [v3.0]

Delta White is a Modification of the "Delta" Bikini Series.
                            The Swimsuit can be found under the "Bikini" clothing tab.
                            Three texture files included for the three body types.

Uses existing tanning files for the "Delta" bikini.
                            Special: This version of the Bikini will become "See Through" when oil is applied to the breast and pubic area.

Bikini:
                            ------

Slot Number: 25
                            line number: 212
                            Heart level req.: 5
                            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
                            [SB3] [Clothes] [All Girls] [Delta White Transparent] [AK] [v3.0]

Delta White Transparent is a further Modification of the "Delta White Bikini" in the "Delta Bikini "Series.
                            -This Version of the Swimsuit is Transparent around the breast and privates area normally thanks to modifications made the alpha channel.
                            -The Swimsuit can be found under the "Bikini" clothing tab.
                            -Three texture files included for the three body types.
                            -Uses existing tanning files for the "Delta" bikini.
                            -Special: This version of the Bikini will become "See Through" when oil is applied to the breast and pubic area.

Bikini:
                            ------

Slot Number: 25
                            line number in: 215
                            Heart level req.: 5
                            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
                            [SB3] [Clothes] [All Girls] [Delta Blue] [AK] [v1.0]

DeltaBlue is a Modification of the "Delta" Bikini Series.
                            The Swimsuit can be found under the "Bikini" clothing tab.
                            Three texture files included for the three body types.
                            Uses existing tanning files for the "Delta" bikini.

Bikini:
                            ------

Slot Number: 26
                            line number in: 216
                            Heart level req.: 3
                            [SB3] [Clothes] [All Girls] [White String] [AK] [v1.0]

(I got bored... and since I was snowed in I decided to entertain myself by coming up with this)
                            White String
                            -This is a Hybrid Swimsuit. It combines the top half of the "Cross Style" swimsuit with the lower half of the "Ribbon Style" swimsuit.
                            -The Swimsuit can be found under the "One Piece" clothing tab.
                            -Three texture files included for the three body types.
                            -Custom tanning file included
                            -This version of the Bikini will become "See Through" when oil is applied to the breast and private area.

Bikini:
                            ------

Slot Number: 22
                            line number in: 112
                            Heart level req.: 4

**If anyone would like a particular color done for this bikini just send me a PM asking for it. If I can do it I'll post it up here for download.**

enjoy - AK

PS: Thanks to Darkhound and Alamar for pointing me in the right direction
                            Last edited by Anthony Kane; 05-14-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• How many times do you clowns need to be told that this is a mod release thread, not a freaking discussion thread. Take it to one of the numerous discussion threads, please.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

• Beat Angel Escalayer

jacksh's Escalayer mod crashed on me when I tried to select the hair... but, fortunately, it was just a couple lines in the lst file that were off. Here's a quick fixed version.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X