(Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

This thread is specifically meant for SB3 mod release announcements ONLY! Any other kind of post will be deleted on sight.

Modders, please maintain your original post for the mod (i.e. if you have multiple revisions, please just update the original post rather than create a new post). This will make browsing the thread a lot easier. You also need to post a message in the general release thread in the hentai games section (linking it here, if you want).

Thanks!

The downloads will follow this format:
    name_of_file.extension [server(s) it's hosted on] - submitted by original
    poster

Links to other posts will just contain the url for the link.

Complete English INSTALLER
    sexy_beach_3-en.torrent [hongfire] submitted by aervans

English Patches for sb3 and sb3plus
    English Patch Installer [hongfire] submitted by Inquisitor

Spanish Patches for sb3
    SB3 Spanish Interface [sendspace] submitted by ovejanegra

Sound Mods for sb3
    SB3 SoundMod [hongfire] submitted by NeonSamurai

Uncensor Patch!
    UncensorPatch_v(latest_ver).rar [hongfire] submitted by Afker
    UncensorPatch_v0.9.rar [RapidShare] submitted by nobody123(leaving this in case there is problem with .92)
    "SLIT" mod 0.5 [hongfire] submitted by flaq

FAQ
    IllusionGames Wiki - submitted by Afker
    Sexy Beach 3 Tech Help - submitted by happy321

Translations
    Sexy Beach 3 English Patch Setup [hongfire] - submitted by Inquisitor

Modding Stuff {Read Mod Submission Guide HERE}
    SB3EnglishConverter.rar [hongfire] - submitted by TheShadow
    SB3_SubDecrypterv1.0b.rar [hongfire] - submitted by RawMonk
    ILLUSIONist v1.01 [illusionist] - submitted by Dili
    SB3_ClothesGallery_v.1.rar [keepmyfile] - submitted by DarkHound
    SB3 Mesh Extraction Tutorial [hongfire] - submitted by wurlox
    LST editing tools - [hongfire] - submitted by DarkHound
    RLUtility102.rar - [hongfire] - submitted by windstorm

Where to get the mods:
    http://illusionist.sosavalanche.net/SB3 - submitted by Dili

Miscellaneous:
    convert13.zip - hongfire submitted by breveglieri

-----------------------------------------------
    Changelog:
    02/14/2007 06:44 - Copied post from Sexy Beach 3 Mods & English Translation (New And Improved!)
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:47 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

SB3 English Interface v4.0

Here we go boys and (so few) girls, the final version of the SB3 English Interface Mod v4.0

Contains 625 modified textures all together, and completly translates the entire game interface.

You don't need anything else, so if you still have older versions, you can now delete them as they are obsolete.

BIG, BIG thanks and all credit to fellow HongFire member TRAC for providing the Clothing and Accessory translations. He did a magnificent job with it, and I couldn't have done these buttons so quickly if it wasn't for his hard work. In my mind, he actualy did all the hard work...

I would also like to give a BIG thanks to fellow HongFire member Shirakani for translating everything else in this archive. It cut my work by at least half and he is the reason this mod is out so quickly.

Make sure to give those guys reps!!

Full instructions are included, and I mean full! One of the more lengthy readme's I have done, so if you can't figure out how to apply this, do NOT come crying to me...you will be ignored.

If you see any thing really weird you think shouldn't be happening with this mod, please let me know, (send me a PM, don't post in this thread so we can keep it clean) and give me as much detail as possible and a screencap of the problem as well. I stand behind my work and will jump right onto any glaring errors.

************************************************** ***********************************************
    These mods are dedicated to all the great and hard working modders (and mod supporters) that populate www.HongFire.com. Without them, none of what I do would be possible.

kuropon, darkhound, Anand, RawMonk, TheShadow, flaq, alessi, took, Afker, smileynator, nobody123, Algester, wkit23, Krontn, mirage, Koto, aervans, Limbonik, animeniac, warior, Dibbly2, Ray Wing, Dili, TrugaNos, byblo, judoka, Kolyce, Phoenix Rising, NeonSamurai, Ragnaroky, Schlafwandler, Inquisitor, nothandsome, finwave, Droopy, Theodorsid, Master Lupin.

I wish I could remember more of you, and if I left off a name, it wasn't on purpose...I value all modders who have crossed my path...there's just been so many, my memory is just not what it used to be.
    ************************************************** ***********************************************

As always, ENJOY!

Also to all you folks you were kind enough to shoot me reps for these mods, I really enjoyed your comments. Thanks!

Archive contains ~110MB worth of files.

EDIT:
    Latest version will always be posted below:

SendSpace - [interface][SB3 English Interface][wurlox][v4.0].7z (17.9MB)
    Rapidshare - interface_SB3_English_Interface_wurlox_v4.0_.7z (17.9MB)
    MegaUpload - [interface][SB3 English Interface][wurlox][v4.0].7z (17.9MB)

UPDATE:
    This space is reserved for Updater based on my mod that are being put together by Sync.

COMING SOON!
    Changelog:
    v1.0 beta - Limited number of translations. Enough to understand in-game menus.
    v1.5 beta - Added more configure screens/UI interface translations.
    v2.0 Full - Fully translated menus, buttons, and other texture files.
    v2.5 Full - Minor update to v2.0 - Corrected mislabled button/menus. Made UI look more unified. Nothing new added. (thanks goes to Afker for the suggestions.)
    v3.0 Full - Added the Girl's bio files (Thank you, Afker). Fixed a couple of buttons that either were wrong or had the wrong file names. (thanks to finwave for catching one of them.)
    v3.5 - Added ALL the Clothing and Accessories buttons, plus fixed a minor glitch in Manami's bio texture. (Thanks, Phoenix Rising!)
    FIX v0.1 - Corrected some minor spelling errors. (Thanks go to Schlafwandler for catching these!)
    FIX v0.2 - Corrected some more minor spelling errors. (Thanks go to TRAC for catching these!)
    v4.0 Full - All fixes applied.

SB3 PLUS English Interface v1.2

Full English User Interface for the SB3 Add-On, aka SB3 PLUS!!

This contains the ENTIRE User Interface translated into English. Menu's, buttons, clothing and accessories...the works!

195 modified textures all together.

NOTE:
    You MUST have the regular SB3 game patched with my English Menu Interface v4.0 mod, as SB3 Plus uses many of the screens and buttons from that game.

Full instructions are included, and I mean full! One of the more lengthy readme's I have done, so if you can't figure out how to apply this, do NOT come crying to me...you will be ignored.

If you see any thing really weird you think shouldn't be happening with this mod, please let me know, (send me a PM, don't post in this thread so we can keep it clean) and give me as much detail as possible and a screencap of the problem as well. I stand behind my work and will jump right onto any glaring errors.

UPDATE:
    v1.1 includes 5 menu buttons that I fogot to include in v1.0. These buttons go into the sb3x_1300.pp file. (Thanks to darkhound for catching my goof. )

v1.2 corrects some more spelling errors and a Dress Up clothing screen that was not acting correctly. (Thanks for the sharp eyes of TRAC and Limbonik for spotting these.)

As always, ENJOY!

Archive contains ~45MB worth of files.

SendSpace - [interface][SB3 PLUS English Interface][wurlox][v1.2].7z (9.5MB)
    Rapidshare - interface_SB3_PLUS_English_Interface_wurlox_v1.2_. 7z (9.5MB)
    MegaUpload - [interface][SB3 PLUS English Interface][wurlox][v1.2].7z (9.5MB)
    GigaSize - interfaceSB3_PLUS_English_Interfacewurloxv1.2.7z (9.5MB)
    Changelog:
    12-16-2006 - v1.0 Released
    12-16-2006 - v1.1 Released (Forgot to include 5 menu buttons. Thanks darkhound!)
    12-19-2006 - v1.2 Released (Corrects some spelling errors and Screen Interface fix. Thanks goes to TRAC and Limbonik)

SB3 Gravure English Interface v1.0

Full English User Interface for the second SB3 Add-On, aka SB3 Gravure!!

This contains the ENTIRE User Interface translated into English.

16 modified textures all together.

NOTE:
    You MUST have the regular SB3 game patched with English Menu Interface v4.0 mod, as well as the SB3 Plus English Interface v1.2 mod.

SB3 Gravure uses many of the screens and buttons from both those mods.

As always, ENJOY!

Archive contains ~3.8MB worth of files.

SendSpace - [Interface][SB3 Gravure English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (1.7MB)
    Rapidshare - interface_SB3 Gravure English Interface_wurlox_v1.0_.7z (1.7MB)
    MegaUpload - [Interface][SB3 Gravure English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (1.7MB)
    Changelog:

SB3 Flash English Interface v1.0

Full English User Interface for the third SB3 Add-On, aka SB3 Flash!!

This contains the ENTIRE User Interface translated into English.

16 modified textures all together.

NOTE:
    You MUST have the regular SB3 game patched with English Menu Interface v4.0 mod, as well as the SB3 Plus English Interface v1.2 mod.

SB3 Flash uses many of the screens and buttons from both those mods.

As always, ENJOY!

Archive contains ~3.8MB worth of files.

Sendspace - [Interface][SB3 Flash English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (2.1MB)
    Rapidshare - interface_SB3 Flash English Interface_wurlox_v1.0_.7z (2.1MB)
    MegaUpload - [Interface][SB3 Flash English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (2.1MB)
    Changelog:

SB3 Christmas English Interface v1.0

This contains all the Santa Dress Up buttons from the latest update.

Contains 7 modified textures all together.

NOTE:
    You MUST have the regular SB3 game patched with English Menu Interface v4.0 mod, as well as the SB3 Plus English Interface v1.2 mod. This mod only works with the SB3 Plus expansion, and the .pp file that contains these Christmas button textures is within the SB3 "data" directory.

As always, ENJOY!

SendSpace - [interface][SB3 Christmas English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (93KB)
    Rapidshare - interface_SB3 Christmas English Interface_wurlox_v1.0_.7z (93KB)
    MegaUpload - [interface][SB3 Christmas English Interface][wurlox][v1.0].7z (93KB)
    Changelog:
    12-19-2006 - v1.0 Released

SB3 Valentine English Interface Add-On

This contains all the Valentine Dress Up buttons from the latest update.

Contains 6 modified textures all together.

IMPORTANT!

To make this an easy to apply mod, it has been made to work with darkhound's fantastic new SB3 Wizzard program.
    You can get it here:

[Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Sexy Beach 3 - Post #5

But since he doesn't want to have to update his program because Illuison keeps making all new .lst files for evey stinking add-on it does, this will apply ONLY if you DO NOT have the Valentine add-on applied from Illusion.

Let me stress that again. DO NOT apply the Valentine add-on from Illusion!!!

If your SB3 Plus data directory contains the file "sb3x_1003.pp", you have bascilly overwritten any applied mods you may have, so I suggest you rename it to "sb3x_1003.BAK" first, then use SB3 Wizzard to apply this add on.

Other then that, you should be good to go with this mod. Everything needed is contained within.

Big thanks and all reps to darkhound, this may have my name on it, but all I really did was make the buttons, he did the rest.

As always, ENJOY!

SendSpace - [SB3][Clothes][All girls][Valentine Set][wurlox].7z (736KB)
    Megaupload - [SB3][Clothes][All girls][Valentine Set][wurlox].7z (736KB)
    Changelog:
    02-01-2007 - v1.0 Released

SB3 Cosplay English Interface Add-On

When it rains it pours it seems. Just when Illusion gives us a cool Valentine's gift, I wind up finding a honest to goodness official Cosplay Add-On.

IMPORTANT!

To make this an easy to apply mod, it has been made to work with darkhound's fantastic new SB3 Wizzard program.
    You can get it here:

[Mod Release Thread](Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

This is a huge pack folks...~120MB worth of materials and 133 translated Clothing and Accessory buttons!

Big, BIG thanks to darkhound (yet again) for putting the SB3 Wizzard ready .lst's together...made my job a lot easier. Plus, let's not forget his great SB3 Wizzard tool! We owe you many kudo's my friend (and reps).

UPDATE:
    Thanks to berantch's sharp eye, I had mistakenly put the wrong number on the "Cop Outfit"

In v1.0, I had it at "No. 30", when it should have been "No. 42"

Not a big deal, but might as well make it right, and considering it appears to be the only one I goofed up on, out of a total of 133, I think I beat my previous track record.

SendSpace - [SB3][Clothes][All Girls][Cosplay Set][wurlox][darkhound][v1.1].7z (15MB)
    Megaupload - [SB3][Clothes][All Girls][Cosplay Set][wurlox][darkhound][v1.1].7z (15MB)

As always, ENJOY!
    Changelog:
    02-02-2007 - v1.0 Released
    02-05-2007 - v1.1 Released
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:48 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

My SB3 Mods/Tools

##########################

Pubic Hair Color Editor for SB3Plus Version 1.4

The program lets you adjust the pubic hair color like you do with the hair color inside the game (with the Plus add-on). Then it saves the new texture and pack it in the "girls_textures_plus.pp".

New feature in Version 1.4:
      - Included the option to change the color using RGB Values o using Hue-Saturation-Luminance values, making it easier to change the pussy color to another hue (like pink or brown)
      *FIXED 7ZIP, INCLUDING "TEMP" FOLDER*

You'll need Flaq's uncensor mod.

The program includes my Pinkish Textures.

Download at:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a3i5ul

Shots:

New Textures from Anand
      Below is a link to a package of mid-res (512x512) textures that Anand released in his AnSkinsMods. You can extract this textures to any folder, go to PHColor, pick a girl and choose "Open File". Voilá! You have nice textures and new shapes to play with. If you want to change the color of the hair, don't forget to set the "Stop change at" to something around 264, since the textures are bigger than the Original ones. Thanks to Anand for these textures:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o4gyhx

Virgin Texture from Animeniac
      Excelent "virgin-like" textures for Manami and Maya. Works great with PHColor:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=19

Bael's Hi-Res Texture by wurlox

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rfmyt

Lipstick Color Editor for SB3Plus Version 1.0

Since you can already change the girls' Hair color, Hands and toes nail color, eyes color and now pubic hair color why not let you change the girls' lipstick color?
      First you have to install this mod, using darkhound's SB3Wizzard:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/apf927

The mod just re-address the face's texture to "lips_color.pp".

Then get my new program at:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ahwa7i

Then choose a girl, change the girls' lips color using new Hue, Saturation and Luminance values and then click Save and Install. It's done! It's just that easy!

Shots:

Don't forget to apply a full whitenning tan to see the results!

HELP REQUEST: I made the alpha channel in the TGA textures included with this program (I use Corel Photopaint). But since I'm no expert in photo software, they're far from "perfect". If any of you have expertise in PhotoShop and can make some better alpha channel TGAs for the lips, send me a PM so we can talk about including them in the next release.
      Also I'm thinking about include other alpha channels for the same girl, so the user could choose another lip format (bigger, thicker, thinner lips). If somebody can make another lip format with different alpha channel for the TGA textures, drop me a message.

BMP to JPEG or PNG Converter Version 1.4

New in Version 1.4: You can hit F2 to rename the file (both Source and Destination)

The program it's very simple and straightforward. You can define an user selected folder, or choose the folders for SB3, SB3Plus, Gravure and Flash (read from Registry). You can use the source folder as the destination, or define your own destination folder.

The program converts BMP to JPEG or PNG. You can select the quality level for JPEG compression (1 to 100) and have an option to delete the original file after conversion is done. Configuration settings are stored in a INI file.

*Attached in the post, see at the bottom*

Shot:

Mixed Nipples

A set of different nipples for the girls.

Credit: Manami's nipple was took from baxon's Small Nipples (Babs3), wich can be downloaded here:

http://illusionist.sosavalanche.net/SB3/

Eo and Maya's nipples were not changed.
      All the others were made by me, from the original files.
      And yes, I like pinkish nipples!

[SB3][Nipples][All girls][Mixed Nipples][breveglieri].rar

Shot:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by breveglieri; 04-01-2013, 06:06 PM. Reason: Attaching the file

Comment

So, anyone here remember, in the immediate aftermath of the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" event, DC Comics short-lived attempt to re-invigorate their Aquaman character?

*sound of crickets chirping* Yeah, I didn't think so...

But while the relaunch wound up flying as well as a lead balloon, DC did temporarily do one thing right for poor, mistreated, mis-used Aquaman; they got him out of that hideous orange-and-green-scales ensemble. For a short time they had him in a blue and white bodysuit, the shades of color swirling around like the crashing of the ocean's waves. I thought it was a good look for ol' Arthur...and I wondered, "Why didn't they do something similar for that hot, red-headed sea-queen wife of his?" And thus was the genesis of a concept that, in various permutations, has intermittently haunted my fantasies for 20 or so years...

Fast forward to the last year or so: I discover AG2; I discover it can be modified; I discover HongFire; and I find some kick...ass concepts for mods here. Inspired, I try to mod AG2 into my fantasy. The result is much like Vader's assessment of Kenobi near the end of Jedi: "Now, his failure is complete!" Back to the drawing board. Then we get SB3. My experiments for modding that suck as well, but I get some improvement, so I keep researching and trying. And now, finally, I present for your consideration...Phoenix's First Mod:

Mera's Suit

Thumbnail - Click to view original size Thumbnail - Click to view original size Thumbnail - Click to view original size

Insert with darkhound's excellent SB3 Wizzard utility.
        Uses "One-Piece" #36 slot.
        lbxx...lst line number 130.

Get it here:
        http://www.sendspace.com/file/k18ve5

Thanks to darkhound for making this great insertion tool.

Thanks to Anand, darkhound (again!), Trug@NoS, and wurlox for their help with my questions and for the inspiration of their examples.

And thanks to my real-world buddy and fellow dork-boy, middlethinger. He has no interest at all in hentai or ero-games (he thinks we're all just a bunch of tentacle-luvin' freaks!), but he loves cracking and modding games and programs. After I told him about this project he looked at me like I was psycho (more so than usual, anyway), but he refused to let me give up on it, and nagged me constantly to get on it when I was in a slump. (Jesus, man, what are you, my wife or somethin'?!)

Hope you like...have fun!
        Phoenix

Edit: After being told what I was doing wrong, I've finally been able to upload this to the English upload page of chuou's site as well. Thanks for the tip, darkhound, and thank you, chuou, for the trans-cultural outreach on your part - we appreciate it.
        Last edited by Phoenix Rising; 02-14-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

SB3 Wizzard - latest version

SB3 Wizzard, Version 0.5c beta
          SB3 Wizzard is a tool with a nice gui to easily insert mods into SB3, SB3PLUS and the XMAS SB3 variants.
          Any mod in Wizzard compatible format can be applied with this tool.
          A complete readme file is included in the archive and also in the about tab of the Wizzard.
          If you find any bugs or if you know of a nice feature that should be implemted, let me know by PM.
          Please note that a new 7zip.exe has been included in this distribution. It is supposed to be faster.
          If you experience any problems, use the old one instead and let me know.

Requirements to run the Wizzard:
          (*) a working installation of microsoft .NET version 2.xx
          (*) depending on your OS you might also need to install .NET version 1.1 in addition
          You can get these 2 from microsoft - do a google search for ".NET" and "microsoft"

What the Wizzard can do in the current version: (new features are in red)
          (*) availability status for all tools is shown on the status tab (ilupak, lst_insert, 7zip)
          (*) queue support to apply more than 1 mod file in one shot together with basic queue functions (delete one, clear all)
          (*) possibility to display all mods / only applied mods / only not applied mods
          (*) a mod patch log with runtime in seconds is displayed for each applied mod
          (*) Filters and quick filter textbox to find the right mod even faster
          (*) button and settings to launch SB3 and SB3 plus from SB3 Wizzard
          (*) possibility to delete mod file on the HD from within the wizzard
          (*) multiple preview pics per mod are now supported with timer based auto switching
          (*) possibility to display the preview pic in full size by double clicking the picture
          (*) possibility to manually specify the install directories of SB3 and SB_PLUS in case the registry autodetection is not working
          (*) expert_mode switch to bypass some of the messages and to allow multiple selections in the mods list and to force/apply multiple mods with one click
          (*) gravur exe can now be specified and is saved in the ini, in addition a "start SB3 Gravur" button has been added
          (*) the queue can now saved to a file and reloaded from a file
          (*) hotkey support for the following functions is now available: apply mod (ctrl + a) / force mod (ctrl + f) / send to queue (ctrl + s)
          (*) support for 64bit windows and windows vista
          (*) improved save patcher directly built into the Wizzard
          (*) collision detection for already used lines in the files LBxx and LCxx with autoswitch to alternative line (backup file is also corrected)
          (*) collision detection will be auto set to "off" for a lst modfile if the filename includes "no_check"

Installation instructions:
          (*) unpack the file with 7zip or latest version of winrar into any directory you like
          (*) leave the directory structure unchanged
          (*) copy all mods into the SB3_Wizzard\mods directory - for gods sake do not extract the .7z files - just copy them

Version history:
          changes in [0.5c beta] - bug fixes:
          bug fixes:
          (*) fixed a bug that prevented mods from showing up when spaces where used in the archive filename
          (*) the wizzard window will no longer "jump around" when the refresh butten is pushed and the wizzard has been moved to another windows position before

changes in [0.5b beta] - some new features and bug fixes:
          new features:
          (*) filter values are sorted now
          (*) collision detection will be auto set to "off" for a lst modfile if the filename starts with "no_check"

bug fixes:
          (*) collision detection for SB3 xmas pp file (SB3_0001.pp) has been fixed
          (*) "used values" in options tab for update of pp files are auto changed now when changing any options. No more need to save and refresh
          (*) link to sb3_gravur.exe will now also be saved if you do not specify sb3_plus.exe

changes in previous versions:
          Spoiler

[0.5a beta] - bug fix release
          bug fixes:
          - major bug in the line replacement function of the collision detection has been
          fixed (error occured when a 2 digit line number was replaced by a 3 digit line
          number or vice versa)
          - fixed a crash that occured when the mods directory was empty and user clicked
          in the mods list window

[0.5 beta] - collision check for used lines
          new features:
          - collision check for used lines in files LBxx and LCxx has been implemented.
          Options are autochange line, ask, and collision detection off (like in version 0.4).
          Only line collisions are detected at the moment. Same order in category is not
          checked.
          - collision check option can be found in the "Options tab" and is saved in the ini file

bug fixes:
          - log file has been improved and some wrong time calculations have been fixed
          (still needs some more rework)

[0.4 beta] - 64bit windows and vista support, bug fixes and new features
          new features:
          - 64bit windows OS is now supported with auto detection of install paths
          - save patcher functionality is now included directly in the wizzard, that means
          save_patcher.exe is now obsolete and will no longer be included
          - save patcher functionality has been improved: speed about 100 times faster,
          girl's heart level will now also be shown on ticket screen after patching,
          Fei is now included in the save patcher (ecchi CG)
          - in the mods list, installed mods are marked orange/yellow now
          - the file "SB3_wizzard_install_check.txt" is now created on wizzard startup with
          information about installed components and paths

bug fixes:
          - fixed a bug on unicode/japanese character detection that caused the
          wizzard to crash on startup
          - when save game does not exit, SB3 Wizzard will no longer crash, but inform
          the user

[0.3a beta] - japanese path names fix
          new features:
          - wizzard checks for unicode/japanes characters in the SB3 installation paths
          and can autochange pathnames + registry settings to no longer include
          japanese characters
          - wizzard will no longer work when japanese characters have been detected

[0.3 beta] - bug fixes and new features
          new features:
          - queue can be saved to a file and reloaded
          - SB3 Gravur exe can now be specified and started from the wizzard
          - expert mode switch added to bypass some message boxes and to allow for
          selection of multiple mods with auto apply/force determination
          - hotkey support has been added:
          apply mod (ctrl + a) / force mod (ctrl + f) / send to queue (ctrl + s)
          "ctrl + a", ctrl + f, c

bug fixes:
          - when a pp file that already existed was included (as a pp file) in a mod and
          the mod was forced in, the wizzard did crash - this has been fixed

[0.2a beta] - bug fix release
          bug fixes:
          - there was a bug when not yet existing pp files should be copied from the mod
          to the game\data directory, fixed now - thanks to warior for pointing this out
          - closing the game when minimized did have the effect that it started minimized
          next time you used it without beeing able to put it back to window mode. This
          has been fixed (if you close minimized, the game will now open with standard
          window position), thanks to wurlox for reporting this bug

[0.2 beta] - lots of new functions and minor bug fixes
          new features:
          - quick filter textbox has been implemented to be able to find mods even faster
          - when appliying new filter criterias, the mod will stay selected if it is still a part
          of the new filtered list
          - possibility to manually specify the install directories of SB3 and SB_PLUS in case
          the registry autodetection is not working (e.g. with 64bit windows)
          - possibility to display the preview pic in full size by double clicking the picture
          - button and settings to launch SB3 and SB3 plus from SB3 Wizzard
          - possibility to delete mod file on the HD from within the wizzard
          - much bigger ini file now with lots of new features

bug fixes:
          - selected mods and filter settings are no longer lost when switching between tabs
          - some additional checks for existance of files have been added to improve
          stability
          - lots of unnecessary refresh list stuff removed

[0.1b beta] - a bug fix and some new features
          bug fixes:
          - total runtime was not shown when using the force button to apply a mod,
          this has been fixed now

new features:
          - window position is now stored on exit and auto loaded on startup
          - window height can now be adjusted from 660 to 1024 and will be saved on exit
          and auto loaded during startup
          - window width is fixed now at 880

[0.1a beta] - bug fix release
          bug fixes:
          - program crash when trying to insert files into pp files that did not yet exist
          is fixed now, thanks to Anand and Phoenix Rising for pointing this out
          - ini file for the save patcher was created without the \data\ folder information,
          this is fixed now, thanks to Phoenix Rising for pointing this out

[0.1 beta] - first release
          Attached Files
          Last edited by darkhound; 10-09-2007, 03:33 AM.
          HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

SB3Utility &amp; Body Accessory Mod

Body Accessory Mod
            This really wasn't meant to be installed as a separate mod, but since people already used it that way, here's a link to the post.

SB3Utility v0.4.x
            Moved to the SB3Utility Releases and Discussion thread.

Resources
            Spoiler
            .xx File Structure
            First of all, alessi's guide on it.
            RawMonk's document. Special thanks to wurlox for the link.

Finally figured out how long the unknown block is after the mesh object faces and vertices. It's ("Mesh Type" byte) * (number of vertices) * 8 bytes. I ran my parser through all .xx files, and it seems to work.
            So, the pseudo code should be:
            read num_meshes [4 bytes]
            read block [40 bytes]
            read mesh type [1 byte]
            for each num_meshes
            {
            read block [16 bytes]
            read material id [4 bytes]
            read faces [4 + num_faces * 2 bytes]
            read vertices [4 + num_vertices * 52 bytes]
            read block [mesh_type * num_vertices * 8 bytes]
            }
            read duplicate vertices

.xa File Structure
            Get my notes here

.xm File Structure
            Get my notes here

If anyone has additional info on the file structures, please let me know.
            Last edited by Alamar; 07-20-2009, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Introducing the Sexy Beach 3 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod

Are you tired of the same old sounds in Sexy Beach 3, the ones that sound like they were made in a mud puddle by a 10 year old? Does the "Clack Clack" and "Squirt Squirt" sounds drive you crazy?

Well look no further! Introducing the Sexy Beach 3 Realistic Ecchi Sound Effects Mod. Not only does it get rid of all those horrible sounds in Ecchi mode, but it even replaces them with sounds recorded from real life sex sounds!

And it comes in 2 flavors! Manual install and SB3 Insert!

How much will this cost you to get? Well here is the best part.. ITS ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!!

Ok enough of the commercial, here are the details

This mod replaces most of the ecchi sounds in the game Sexy Beach 3 with much more realistic sounds.

Specificly it replaces the penetration sounds, internal sex sounds, internal and external orgasms for the male, and the spray sound for the female.

All the sounds are sourced from real sounds with the exception of the male and female external orgasm sounds (those are based from the game sounds but tweeked and have had their volume lowered). All sounds have been extensivly edited to try to provide the best sound expirence possible.

I did NOT personaly or physicaly make any of the sounds in this sound mod, nor did anyone i know. They are however real sex sounds.

This mod will work with either Sexy Beach 3 and the addon, or just Sexy Beach 3.

The manual install version is named
              [Audio] [SB3+ Realistic Ecchi SFX] [NeonSamurai] [V1.0].rar

The one for Darkhound's SB3 Wizzard is named
              [Audio] [SB3+ Realistic Ecchi SFX] [NeonSamurai] [V1.0] [SB3W].rar

To install the manual version, unpack the archive and start by reading the readme.txt file.

To install the SB3I version, just copy the archive into the mods directory inside the directory where you installed Darkhound's SB3 Insert, then run the program and install it normaly.

Also this mod is available for Artificial Girl 2, and RapeLay, go to this thread for links to the other mods.

If you liked my sound mod please consider adding to my reputation, click on the box in the top right corner of this post to do so

Enjoy

NeonSamurai
              Attached Files
              Last edited by NeonSamurai; 05-27-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

NoDVD / NoRegion / Black skin fix / English Launcher / Story Line and more !

To Download Non-Christmas/Christmas : Re-Direct Page
                (The External Server is Off)

[SexyBeach 3 + Add on ExE ][TheShadow][Lunchers]
                ######################

(All the follow Support : NO-DvD/ No-Regoin / Black Fixed / Story Line/ M button Enable/ (U - I - O) Keys) :

Q) How to Install them ?
                A)
                Just place them in game folder or you can extract them anywhere if you have English Registry Values.

[ Non-Christmas/Valentine ]
                ######################

Note : All the Files Here are Non-Christmas/Valentine Edition, those exe files can be used with original game data without new addon.

[ Christmas/Valentine ]
                ##################
                Note : All the Files Here are Christmas/Valentine Edition, those exe files can be used with all Addon that Illusion release.

[SB3 ][TheShadow] For [ SB3 - Bonus Disc - Gravure - Flash ][V1.0]
                ############################################

Special Thx for
                nobody123 for all his work

I Finally finished with Game Registry Fix Value Final ! this Version support all the 4 types of Sexy Beach which is : SB3 - SB3+ - SB3Gravure - SB3Flash

here is a Mini Image of the program (Click for Full Display)

Sexy Beach 3 Registry Fix v1.0 was replaced with All in One Register Fixer ! You can download it from my signature
                Last edited by TheShadow; 12-31-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

made a custom installer for replacing the japanese one on the dvdiso

files no longer needed:
                  - *.ini
                  - *.msi
                  - instmsi*

files replaced:
                  - setup.exe
                  - setup.sts (translation in autorun launcher)
                  - startsetup.exe (just the "exit"-button translated)

files\folders renamed (for installing on non-jp systems):
                  - program files\illusion\Sexy Beach 3
                  - program files\illusion\Sexy Beach 3\Sexy Beach 3.exe

included the NSIS-script and resources for it if one want to extend it (like adding the installation of mods/cracks)

WARNING: the uninstaller removes the whole folder... including saves and captures
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Atachi; 02-14-2007, 06:35 PM.

Comment

New ticket counter & MapIcons for SB3 & SB3Plus v2.0

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

====================================

New ticket counter & MapIcons for SB3 & SB3Plus v3.0

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

Base Ticket Counter for New ticket counter & MapIcons for SB3 & SB3Plus v3.0

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

SB3 Russian translation of the main menu v0.1

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

SB3 Plus Russian translation of the main menu v 0.1

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

=====================================

SB3 Gravure and Flash RUS translation v0.2b
                    Russian translation Gravure and Flash

Download RapidShare
                    Download SendSpace

=======================================
                    Last edited by MaxDante; 06-15-2007, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Sexy Beach 3 Pointy Ears mod for SB Wizard

Finally for all girls

Feel free to report any bugs via PM.

SendSpace link
                      Last edited by Ray Wing; 10-31-2007, 01:13 PM. Reason: Meow?
                      I see bears from my window... Right now they are drinking vodka and playing balalaikas.

Comment

My first mod. Any advice welcome

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwhzat
                        Last edited by werries; 02-16-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

[D2] Sexy Beach 3 Swimsuit Collection

[D2] Sexy Beach 3 Swimsuit Collection

Thanks to everyone for such a warm reception for my humble lil' Mods.

*NEW*

Yay! It's the Clipsal 500 V8 Touring Car Championship this Weekend! Not many big events like this bother visiting my crappy little burg, so my sinuses are filled with fuel this weekend. In homage to the occasion, I've put together the first of (hopefully) many Pit-Girl Swimsuit Mods. I've never heard of "mobilecast racing team" but woohoo!! Their Pit-Girls are hhawt!

As I slowly begin to grok the LST stuff, I've made this Mod to use a spare slot #65 (menu item #33) Please let me know ASAP if it collides with yours, I'll change it.

[SB3][Clothes][All girls][MRT_Separates][D2].7z.rar

*OLD*

Unfortunately, due to my oafishly losing some important files, I can't presently create new item buttons to make these Mods seamlessly use empty slots. As things stand, they'll replace the original Swimsuit items I used as source material. I don't like constantly re-re-releasing Mods for such small changes, so have decided to leave them be for the time being. If there's enough interest I'll change them though (PM me)

Some have reported problems applying these mods due to Collision Detection in darkhound's latest SB3 Wizzard. I have literally no clue why this is happening, and can't replicate the fault, so my advice is disable collision detection when sending them to the game. Sure, they'll replace the originals, but mine are better anyway

Thanks to all the talented Modders for their tireless efforts.

As always - enjoy!

[D2]
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Dibbley2; 03-03-2007, 03:56 AM. Reason: New Outfit Added

Comment

Little Manami No-Tits-At-All Mod V1.0.0

Here is the first version of the flat-chested-no-tits-at-all-way-too-small-childish-looking body mesh mod.

Version 1
                            Each original body type consists of six meshes, each one specially made for the different clothes you can choose. This first version of the little, tiny, small breasted (actually no-tits-at-all) body mod only contains the mod for one of the six body meshes. So you will only see the new body with some of the clothes. A later version of this mod will also cover the other meshes.

This mod will overwrite the original files. So keep a backup of 'em!

Please follow the instructions thoroughly. Do not change the procedure!! Don't ask silly questions. Do not blame me for errors. I know that the current procedure is a little complicated. But this is done for two reasons:
                            1.: The mesh normals need to be recalculated with the insertion of the the new meshes.
                            2.: Only this method preserves your inserted pussy texture modifications.

Installation process:
                            Spoiler
                            After you have extracted the archive with the mod (that's what you just did), you see a folder that contains a bunch of files with the file extentions MQO and this installation manual. We now call this folder the mod dir.

Downoad the mod tool SBUtility V0.3d (or higher) from Alamar:
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1700

- Open the folder: SexyBeach3/data
                            - If you have installed flaq's slit-mod: Copy the file girls_uncensor_slit.pp to the mod dir.
                            - If you have not installed flaq's slit-mod: Copy the file sb3_0510.pp to the mod dir.
                            - Open SB3Utility.exe.
                            - Click "File" -> "Open File" and open ALL files. (Hit STRG-A to select all files). Click OPEN
                            - Click the tab .pp Files
                            - Click the .pp file from the list.
                            - Look at the tab .xx Files and click on the file bo01_01_00_00_00.xx (the file at the very top of the list)
                            - Click the tab Mesh and scroll the list to the bottom.
                            - Click the tab .mqo Files

Now you have to insert the meshes one by one. Repeat the below commands until you have inserted ALL meshes. Please take care that you don't mix up any meshes. Take a close look at the file names!

<repeat>
                            - Click the file o01_P_Body.mqo in the tab .mqo Files
                            - Click on o01_P_Body in the tab Mesh
                            - Click the button Replace
                            - You should now see the message "Replaced mesh at position 148". If you don't see it, you did something wrong! Note: The number (148) is different with each mesh.
                            </repeat>

If you haven't seen any error, you have successfully inserted all meshes. Now you have to save the .pp file:

- Click "File" -> "Save .pp"
                            - Copy the .pp file back to the folder SexyBeach3/data

Start the game and have fun.

DOWNLOAD LITTLE MANAMI V1.0.0

History:
                            08.02.2007 - Initial release of the no-tits-at-all body mesh mod.
                            Attached Files
                            (Unofficial) HF-modding / translation Club Member #36

Comment

Demon's crown and devil's horns mod

Demon's crown and devil's horns mod

can't find more suitable name

100% implemented with Alamar's great tool SB3 Utility, many thanks to Alamar for that and for his support during mod creation process. This mod will be impossible to be made with previous tools (RLUtility and xx tools).

for use with darkhound's mod installer - SB3 Wizzard

download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sawolu
                              http://rapidshare.com/files/16717658...s__warior_.zip
                              Last edited by warior; 02-16-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X