(Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

I'll use this post to put tools for modding sb3 in... You can use this thread for general discussions amongst yourselves.

Links
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:30 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

I have an idea for a new mod! I want to try to add eyelashes to girls. I wonder is it possible with current tools. Because I have to bind eyelashes' vertices to eyelids and with a lot of vertices that will be hard if not impossible to do manually.

On the second thought, existing eyelashes made via texture are not bad at all. So it`s not a big deal if I`ll fail.
    I see bears from my window... Right now they are drinking vodka and playing balalaikas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Wing View Post
      I have an idea for a new mod! I want to try to add eyelashes to girls. I wonder is it possible with current tools. Because I have to bind eyelashes' vertices to eyelids and with a lot of vertices that will be hard if not impossible to do manually.

On the second thought, existing eyelashes made via texture are not bad at all. So it`s not a big deal if I`ll fail.
      If you want to try it Ray Wing...look in the sb3_0500.pp as well as the sb3x_1500.pp files...

You'll see a series of wfxx_?? .xx files, those are the Girls faces.

The meshes you want to mod are the o01_P_Matuge and o01_P_MatugeU

The first is the front part of the mesh..the ones you see while staring at the girl, and the second is the backside..as if you were looking at them when you're behind the Girl.

Now, I dont know what more you can do to those meshes, but I will leave that up to you to figure out.

Good Luck!

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

World of pain! Almost all front part of face seems to be keyframe animated without a bones. So I can`t even move vertices, not speaking about adding new ones. Because all veretex positions are strictly defined in keyframes.

Have to think about some other mod
        I see bears from my window... Right now they are drinking vodka and playing balalaikas.

Comment

Originally posted by took View Post
          Sorry that I'm happy with 256x256, would need Anand help to put into 512x512 (if he interesting to)
          Hey buddy. I'd be glad to help. Right now, I'm in the middle of a massive mod creation binge. If you can wait a little bit, I'll PM you so we can get it done.

Comment

BTW, has anyone got any more insight to the columns in the LST files. I have religiously followed every word in Afker's guide, but that is now quite old and has not been updated. If anyone has more information on the interaction parameters, I would very much appreciate it if you could just post the link here.

Comment

I just got the Esk hair mod off uppervolta.atnifty.com. Something looks very interest in readme . according to it, .kys file stores the animation of each hair mesh. however, the stuff he list is very different then the actual file contain. Wondering how he decode the kys file in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by sosola View Post
                I just got the Esk hair mod off uppervolta.atnifty.com. Something looks very interest in readme . according to it, .kys file stores the animation of each hair mesh. however, the stuff he list is very different then the actual file contain. Wondering how he decode the kys file in the first place.
                I did take a gander inside the one of the .kys files, wh12_01_00_00_00.kys to be precise, and with a little hex editing I found the following:

o01_J_Kami01_LYd
                o01_J_Kami02_LYd
                o01_J_Kami03_LYd
                o01_N_Kami04_LYd
                o01_J_Kami01_RYd
                o01_J_Kami02_RYd
                o01_J_Kami03_RYd
                o01_N_Kami04_RYd

Now, if you compare this to the SB3U Object tree, the names sorta correspond with the frames, so it may be related somehow to animation.

Maybe Alamar can give us some insight...(hint, hint,... )

EDIT
                ..whoop sorry I thought there were .xa files with hair..and I mistakenly saw the face .xa files..so sosola you are probably on to something.
                Last edited by wurlox; 02-28-2007, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Hello there...

First post in the Club.... I hope i can visit this place more often...

Hello Took, hello Wurlox, hello Anand...

RayWing, what you see there is not keyframe animation... those are morph targets (basically, the position of the vertices when the girl is making some expression... like closing eyes, angry face, open mouth, etc). The engine later interpolates those positions and the original ones to achieve smooth animation of the expresions...

If you wanna mod something in the face, you must mod also those morph targets... and dunno if there is some tool to do that... (and really really dunno what tools we have now... lol)
                  Even worse, if you only modify postions in the original *base* mesh of the face, you must also modify the morph targets to get the appropriate shape in all the expressions (if not, the face will show the new shape only in the base expression)...

PS: Where in the hell is my signature?? ... *sigh*
                  Last edited by alessi; 03-01-2007, 09:11 AM.
                  Currently Breaking Into: SB3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Inside: Rapelay/AG2/BR2/Oppai2/Biko3/SB2
                  AG2 Wiki Columnist (?) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Thxs Azstraph, Shinyo and Deathwisher for the sigs.

External link removed.

Comment

Alessi,
                    Let me be the first to welcome you back, my friend. I hope you have been well.

For some reason, the club is currently rather low in energy level these days. The community may have expended all of its energy in lobbying to get the club official and in fighting with newbies.

As you can see from reading the recent threads, there have been some really interesting tools developments recently - enhanced SB3 utility, importing charas from other games .... some really cool stuff. I hope you have time to help advance the state of the art in the 3D domain. BTW, DarkHound released a superior mod insertion tool that everyone is using as the vehicle for releasing mods. If you're getting back in the game, that should be one of your first DLs.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Alessi. That is much more reasonable than my version. But a result is the same Without a nice tool it`s impossible. Maybe "SBUtility" can do it, or maybe not, for me there is yet not enough info about tool`s usage and functions.

Comment

Maybe "SBUtility" can do it, or maybe not, for me there is yet not enough info about tool`s usage and functions.
                        Right now, it doesn't replace vertex animations (facial expressions, etc) properly. I started working on that only a little bit. The problem I ran into is there's another list that is like a list of which vertices are different. I tried recreating it, but things came out weird.

I'll look into it more when I have time, or someone else might be able to figure it out. The source code is there, and the function is CreateSection3PartBItem() in Mesh.cs. Vertex animations are labeled as "Section 3" in the source code because that's where they appear in the .xa files, and they were unidentified for a long time. I just haven't come around to changing the names. Feel free to ask any questions about how things work in the program.

Originally posted by Anand View Post
                        For some reason, the club is currently rather low in energy level these days.
                        Some things are just happening behind the scenes.
                        Last edited by Alamar; 03-01-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anand View Post
                          For some reason, the club is currently rather low in energy level these days.
                          Yeah..I agree with Alamar..there's more going on then you know..heh.

...and alessi

What took you so long to find yourself in the official club..we have been keeping a seat reserved just for you my old friend..

Come join the party!

Comment

Originally posted by Alamar View Post
                            Right now, it doesn't replace vertex animations (facial expressions, etc) properly. I started working on that only a little bit...
                            I think it`s not so important thing. Ability to import more detailed skeletal animated meshes with already assigned wertex weights would be really helpful. With it it`s possible to make a highly detailed pussy mesh, like a thousand of vertices or more, or completely change a girls bodies and so on.

Comment

I think it`s not so important thing. Ability to import more detailed skeletal animated meshes with already assigned wertex weights would be really helpful. With it it`s possible to make a highly detailed pussy mesh, like a thousand of vertices or more, or completely change a girls bodies and so on.
                              I still have no idea where the additional mesh information for some body parts (like boobs etc.) is stored that makes a modified mesh turn back into its unmodified state once you engage a girl in oil/ecchi mode. Any information on that problem would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately I am not a 3D expert.
                              HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

Working...
                              X