This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

I'll use this post to put tools for modding sb3 in... You can use this thread for general discussions amongst yourselves.

Links
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:30 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• Hi! I'm sorry, maybe it has been already asked but I can't find anything on the other posts... How can you morph clothes to make them fit to Darkhound's body types?

For example, I really would like to morph mk2000's sexy city suits to Darkhound's Body Type 3-1. I know I have to use illusion morpher and metasequoia but I don't know where to start!

Is there a tutorial on the forum that I can use? Thanks!

Comment

• Maria Pale Skin Mod

Originally posted by mk2000 View Post

You mean that old mod by Wurlox? well I only have the re edit version by markkelex (btw thats also me )
      There are today's a lot better then those one

Body, how about can you upload a new "Maria Pale Skin mode" please

Comment

• Originally posted by megatran View Post
        Body, how about can you upload a new "Maria Pale Skin mode" please
        It's available in the Download section
        have fun with it

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
        Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Maria Pale Skin mode

Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
          It's available in the Download section
          have fun with it

Thank body, I got it :
          Last edited by megatran; 01-29-2016, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• Hi, just like to troubleshoot this mod from darkhound, his account wasn't accessed for months so I can't hope to expect a response from him but I'd like some help with his mod the [SB3+][Body][All girls][body type 3-2][darkhound][v0.1] mod to be precise. Followed his instruction to extract the file and apply the mod but this error shows up: Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	3
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	5916238
            I'd like to know what error it is exactly and how to fix it also I installed only a few mods, not exceeding the limit of 240 (I think the limit was) and etc.

Raise your own dragon today! It's fun! Just click on the egg/baby to start.

Comment

• Hello, can anyone reupload the link for sb3 high heel and mods?
              MOD #51 - [SB3] [Body Legs, Icons & Shoes, and Maps] [All Girls] [High Heel Mod] [re-edit hdlr]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              MOD #52 - [SB3] [Body Legs, Icons & Shoes, and Original Maps] [All Girls] [Standard Mod] [re-edit hdlr]

The links on the forum are all dead. THX
              Last edited by enimaroah; 11-26-2018, 05:29 AM. Reason: invalid links deleted - use the link of the release posts of the mods instead

Comment

Working...
              X