(Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach 3

I'll use this post to put tools for modding sb3 in... You can use this thread for general discussions amongst yourselves.

Links
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:30 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Asleep at the wheel

• no why should i?

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
    Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Whoa...

We are not going through this again mk2000. There sure the HELL is no reason to get snippy with Kalec979.

And I sure the hell don't understand why you wouldn't want to give this info out, except for some selfish reason.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• uhh ohh.. anyone know how to read russian?
        If you think humans built the pyramids..think again!

Comment

• Originally posted by boneeed View Post
          uhh ohh.. anyone know how to read russian?
          yea, i know
          and probaly russian site mentioned by mk2000 is - http://elysion.biz/forum/
          Last edited by warior; 08-23-2008, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Cool - I wonder if they have a invisible girl mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by warior View Post
              yea, i know
              I can't read russian at all, but I use google translator to register it. good site, but less materials
              Last edited by sciscisaga; 08-23-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc441/..._123_441lo.jpg
                http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc462/..._123_462lo.jpg

Someone had this mod which was a makeover for Bael and Maria. The boobs look very different and the mods don't seem to change it to that in the game. Is there such a mod for the boobs?

Comment

• I doubt you searched the mod release thread because there are mods for changing the body types.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Flash View Post
                    http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc441/..._123_441lo.jpg
                    http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc462/..._123_462lo.jpg

Someone had this mod which was a makeover for Bael and Maria. The boobs look very different and the mods don't seem to change it to that in the game. Is there such a mod for the boobs?

i dont know if u installed the mod or not, but if you did, give the girl a complete whitening, and the mod will show its true form, and beauty. if its bigger boobs ya want, install the body types 3 mod and then install the skin mod. and then do the whitening thing.. below is with a little tanning and some gloss.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by boneeed; 08-24-2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Heres a few more, just for the hell of it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by warior View Post
                        yea, i know
                        this is the site:

http://www.ag.ru/

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
                        Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• hi, sorry if this has been asked, but i searched in the mod thread as well as the illusionist site, and i did not find any manami different hair. I dont like her hair and i would like to change it
                          is there any out, and if there are can anyone lead me to them please?
                          thank you

Comment

• Nude:
                            Spoiler

This was done by adding a dating scene item, not by replacing a girl. The girl was replaced with empty meshes to remove her from the scene, and an offset was added to the "o01_J_Head" frame to remove it from view. I modified one the poses that comes with the model for the 2nd pic.

- The model is from this site
                            - They are in .mqo format with bones. Poses are in .mqx. You'll need the Keynote plugin for Metasequoia. "bone.dll" goes in Plugins\Command, and "ExportDotX.dll" goes in Plugins\Export. You'll also need a registered version of Metasequoia to export to formats other than .mqo
                            - Download and use MarbleCLAY to "Convert SplineMesh to Polygon" for the meshes that use Catmull-Clark subdivision. You lose object properties when exporting to .mqo in MarbleCLAY, so you might want to copy them back from the original .mqo file such as by using a text editor. Metasequoia has a subdivision plugin, but it messes up the UV
                            - Open your new .mqo in Metasequoia. Change the object properties from Catmull-Clark patches to Flat since you just converted them to polygons
                            - Select the Keynote bone plugin (the last button in the command panel). Make new poses if you want
                            - Save As -> DirectX with Animation. Although the model has different facial expression meshes (kao/elem:kao), only "kao" is exported. You can export the other expression meshes by cloning an elem:kao mesh, deleting the kao mesh, and renaming the cloned mesh to "kao". For scaling, I used 0.125 (1/8)
                            - Open the exported .x in SB3Utility v0.7.17 or later, and open a dating scene item and its animation like di00_05_00_00_00.xx/.xa from sb3_0510.pp
                            - For the Hierarchy, set the Method to "Add" and Target Frame to "All_Root". Auto-replace for the .xx file
                            - For the Animation, set Resample to match the number of keyframes in the .xa file (in this case 51). If the number of keyframes is less than the dating scene, the last keyframe transform will happen repeatedly until the dating scene animation restarts. Auto-replace for the .xa file
                            - Now that everything's imported, you can add the finishing touches. Offset the "XSDocument" frame by editing its transform matrix, so that it's not in the center, colliding with the girl. Adjust the materials because they're too bright. Remove meshes that you don't want in the scene. The model comes with both a school set and a swimming set

Here is the model after importing. The "XSDocument" frame has a -10 offset in the z-axis. The animation was resampled to 31 keyframes, inserted at 10, and normalized to append an additional 10 for a total of 51 keyframes. You might have better results seeing the whole range of poses with other dating scene item files, or you could edit the Animation Clips.

Special thanks to DillDoe for linking me to the models and to kuropon for translating the ExportDotX options:
                            法線 - normals
                            頂点カラー - vertex colors
                            UV
                            アニメーjション - animations
                            オプション - option (might just be a label)
                            バイナリ形代 - binary format
                            拡大率()- scaling
                            Last edited by Alamar; 08-12-2009, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by acre View Post

For some reason I can't get this to work.

Comment

• Also, for the makeover for Bael, whenever I change outfits the skin reverts back to normal. Do you have to use gravure to change outfits?

Comment

Working...
                                X