Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Interheart) Custom AiDroid (かすたむアイドロイド)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Interheart) Custom AiDroid (かすたむアイドロイド)

This thread is for mod releases only.

Posting Rules
    - This thread is ONLY for mod releases. Any post without a mod will be deleted!
    - This is not a mod support thread. Post questions in the discussion thread.

Tools
    Check the first post in the Mod discussion thread

Links
    Discussion thread
    Mod discussion thread
    Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 07:03 AM.

English translation of the launcher 1.06
    Retail: http://www.mediafire.com/?a9q4gmz4u4uzvg4
    Updated for AiUp101: http://www.mediafire.com/?dv73nhvlxb5np51
    Updated for AiUp101, Debug activated & translated: http://www.mediafire.com/?b971pb3d39by52d
    Updated for AiUp101, Debug activated & translated, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales: http://www.mediafire.com/?uf924wxo7bgmv3c
    Updated for AiUp102, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales (No debug) : http://www.mediafire.com/?4psg3pmu4x6zetf
    Updated for AiUp102, Debug activated & translated, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales: http://www.mediafire.com/?664109aqt4z9i50
    Updated for AiUp103, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales (No debug) : http://www.mediafire.com/?ntof97iusvpru1j
    Updated for AiUp103, Debug activated & translated, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales : http://www.mediafire.com/?35t9arl1egdmdo6
    Updated for AiUp104, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales (No debug) : http://www.mediafire.com/?2x2646vgy27wj7v
    Updated for AiUp104, Debug activated & translated, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales : http://www.mediafire.com/?6ewguekzqic1f2a

Thanks to Checkbox for enabling the debug menu, thanks to wokao118 for info on removing the shutdown if launched without jp locale.
    Updated for AiUp106, both debug & non-debug, translated, includes Shutdown fix for non-jp locales and roman alphabet name input fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?zkn65oceitjr7z1
    Update 20/11: For use with AiUp1.06
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shireece; 11-20-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

SoftwareGuy's NoRebooterLauncher for AiDroid 1.01
      This mod... er... launcher requires the Custom AiDroid 1.01 patch to be installed BEFORE using this launcher. Failure to do so may result in a mess!

This is a quick hex-edit of the launcher to prevent your computer going rebooties if you forget to run the game in Japanese. If it detects a non-japanese environment, a black box will flash on and off the screen. No reboots at all (well, from my testing anyway). Other than this, this is a stock 1.01 launcher (ie No english translation, etc), and will be included as an optional extra in my Custom AiDroid vanilla installer.

Credit goes to a user in the Pre-release discussion thread about the reboot issue and his/her suggestion on a workaround.

You can download the launcher here.
      SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
      Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
      If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Comment

AiDroid 1.08a V2 English Launcher

An English launcher for Custom AiDroid 1.08a based on Shireece's translation.

Changelog:
        Spoiler
        V1.03

- Initial Release

V1.08a

- Updated launcher to game version 1.08a

V1.08a v2

- Fixed a bug causing the underwear model to disappear
        - Demosaic is no longer part of the launcher (Use the updated uncensores)
        - Translated window title

Hongfire Download
        Last edited by Phil26; 11-14-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Custom AiDroid English Interface v0.1

Download : HERE

This mod will translate the basic User Interface into English. The mod isn't 100% complete, but I'll update it soon.

This mod won't however, translate any of the lists. Although, If no one else is willing, I'll get cracking on those in the next few days

(Thanks goes out to SSP for the extractor)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by psymon2; 11-01-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

AidriodExtract02.7z fixes a memory leak in GokuakuExtract v0.7 found by arrival. .dat and .dat.txt files are handled differently than before.

Many thanks to SSP for the original.

Older version in the spoiler:
            Spoiler

[ATTACH]212088[/ATTACH] is the fixed version of GokuakuExtract v0.4.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by enimaroah; 07-29-2012, 11:59 AM. Reason: Made the text clearer, I hope

Comment

Shutdown fix

Here's a little program that should definitively get rid of the "rebooting OS" thing. I know the translated launchers already handle that, but this should work even with future patches (tested up to v1.06).
              Also, you don't have to worry about AppLocale anymore, since my "shutdown.exe" acts as a launcher, and of course uses AppLocale with the required parameters.

Obviously, it doesn't work with the fixed versions of the game.

Requirements:
              - Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
              - AppLocale

Simply extract the archive content in your AIDROID installation directory, and run the game like you'd run any non-japanese games.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MegaKameha; 11-22-2011, 07:18 AM. Reason: Tried to be as clear as possible (again).
              My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
              and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

SoftwareGuy's Custom AiDroid Vanilla Installer

I know this is outdated (somewhat) as it's only 1.01 and 1.02 patch came out while I was uploading it. Deal with it, at least it'll save you the headaches of wanting a complete vanilla installation. I am working on a 1.02 patch.

Basically, download this and install the game. Boot the game up, confirm it works. Then apply the 1.02 or later patches, HF Patch, etc. Enjoy.

Why is this installer better?
                1. No bullsh*t around with AppLocale to run the installer or compatibility mode.
                2. Installs english registry paths, to keep it clean.
                3. Optionally comes with a copy of my NoRebooterLauncher.
                4. Original game installer (from ISO) is 3.23GB. This installer is 1.72GB. That's a massive saving of over 53.52% (or in other words, this installer is 46.48% the size of the game's original installer).
                5. Saves you time and bandwidth.
                6. HF-Patch Ready!

How to install?
                For the above installer, please download each of the parts separately and then extract from the .7z.001 archive. I have split up the archive into 200MB chunks due to my broadband hating large file uploads. Also, use 7zip for extracting, as it is the de facto standard in high compression.
                Get it while it's hot.
                SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
                Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
                If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Comment

Custom AI-Droid HF Patch

This patch installs the official patch and English translations made by the awesome HF modders.

Custom AI-Droid HF Patch version 2.3 includes:

The patch uses these invaluable tools:
                  AiDroidExtract and SwapStrings by ScumSuckingPig, arrival and enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the buttons above and write a comment!

Having problems?
                  1. Read the Custom AI-Droid Technical Help wiki!
                  2. Read/search the Custom AI-Droid discussion!
                  3. Post your question in the Custom AI-Droid discussion!
                  4. PM me

Future
                  This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Version history
                  Spoiler
                  2.3, 2013.11.03: Update female uncensor to 1.1, male uncensor to 1.1 and launcher to 1.08a v2.
                  2.2, 2013.01.18: Add bonus disk
                  2.1, 2012.09.15: Added DLC2
                  2.0, 2012.08.30: Add Custom AI-Droid 1.08a patch, DLC1 and DLC3-9 and launcher 1.08a
                  1.3, 2012.08.09: Add Subs 1.3 by carwarr
                  1.2, 2012.04.21: Include female uncensor
                  1.1, 2012.04.08: Include Male Uncensore 1.0
                  1.0, 2012.01.07: Update launcher to include demosaic.
                  0.4, 2011.11.23: Update official patch to 1.06, update English launcher to 1.06
                  0.3, 2011.11.11: Update official patch to 1.04, update English launcher to 1.04, update AIDROID-Subs to 1.1.
                  0.2, 2011.11.05: Update launcher to non-debug include AIDROID-Subs 1.0
                  0.1, 2011.11.02, Initial version
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-22-2014, 11:45 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Comment

Translation of the menu options

To install:
                    Extract the files to your AIDroid Data directory (..\AIDROID\data), run "ReplaceAll.bat" and that's all.

The unpacked files of "Data.fpk" remains on "Data(v2)" directory, you can delete it without any preoccupation and the backup file is created automatically named "Data.fpk.old".

NOTE: Talk, clothes and some minor menus still untranslated.

Thanks to Inquisitor for his support and ScumSuckingPig for his tools.

History
                    Spoiler
                    1.0 Fist release
                    1.1 Sex menus translated
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mac CITY; 11-05-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

AiDroid 1.03 German Launcher

- Deutsche Übersetzung (Basierend auf der Arbeit von Shireece)
                      - NoDVD / NoRegionCheck
                      - Neues Layout

Hongfire Download

Comment

REmRod

REmRod is a conversion utility for REM units. It produces FBX, DFX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE and REM files.

This tool has been superseded by SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 0.4.42.31.

Latest version:
                        REmRod_0.5.0
                        REmRod_src_0.5.0

Older versions are kept in the repository.
                        • Export (REM -> other format) and Import (convert to REM)
                          • Materials including texture references and properties : diffuse, ambient, emissive, specular, shininess. All unverified.
                          • Mesh geometry : vertices with positions, normals, uv coordinates and vertex colours, faces
                          • Hierarchy: all frames
                          • Animation related : skeleton and bone weights

Technical description: REAL is using a shared vertex- and face lists for mesh objects. When exporting, REmRod produces separate mesh objects from these lists and reverses the process when importing.
                        The export of an REM produces a file of the chosen format and an additional one with the same name and the extention UNK. This UNK file holds the unknown values of the REM.
                        When importing your input file is combined with the values in the UNK file to the REM.

Issues and potential problems:

• REM -> FBX -> edited in Maya -> FBX -> SB3U produces bad bones : use REmRod to convert the FBX to REM and that REM to FBX.
                        • automatic normalisation of normals : annoying?
                        • automatic normalisation of bone weights : needed?
                        • material properties diffuse and ambient are modified when exported from Maya.

Usage: REmRod [-i={FBX|DXF|3DS|OBJ|DAE file}] [-m={REM file}] [-f=FBX|DXF|3DS|OBJ|DAE] [-o={output filename}]

• FBX is the default output format. The output filename can be omitted.
                        • Use absolute filenames.
                        • Make sure that you have unpacked all high-res textures in TEXH before exporting. REmRod searches for them and uses relative paths if it finds the textures (only for diffuse and ambient).
                        • Textures are also found in TEXH by their original name. (You can run the game completely uncompressed (without fpk files).)
                        • Export example in a compressed folder:
                          REmRod.exe "-m=d:\AIDROID\KG\BODY\pt_BODY(v2)\zlc-BODY0000_00_00 (10892).REM"
                        • Import example in an uncompressed folder:
                          REmRod.exe "-i=d:\AIDROID\KG\BODY\BODY0000_00_00.fbx"

Feel free to discuss features you would like to see in the mod discussion thread.

It was written along the exporting parts of SB3U. So my thanks go to Alamar!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by enimaroah; 01-06-2013, 10:42 AM. Reason: update 0.5.0

Comment

AidriodUnitJuggler

Speeding up the process of packing FPK files. This is the same trick as for AAJCHDecrypt adapted now for AidriodExtract. It complements this tool.

It is useful for modders who wish to replace a small number of files. This normally takes many minutes to compress e.g. TEXH with AidriodExtact. The same packing when replacing one file takes less than a minute.

How to use:
                          1. Extraction as with AidriodExtract will result in the same folder. But the files all end with .comp.
                          2. Replace an original file with yours, e.g. BG0620_01.dds :
                            1. delete "zlc-BG0620_01 (5699).dds.comp"
                            2. copy/create "zlc-BG0620_01 (5699).dds"
                          3. Compress the folder as you did before.

Make sure that you have only one file for each destination file - either the uncompressed (.dat.text, .dds, etc.) or the compressed (.comp).

As this tool is a "distorted" version of GokuakuExtract please show your appreciation to SSP.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Demosaic

I took the game executables (original and english) from the Shireece's post and modified them to disable the mosaic. No FBX modifications were made so it shouldn't interfere with any current uncensor efforts on that end. Have fun.

AIDROID v1.06 demosaic
                            (VirusTotal)
                            Last edited by Checkbox; 01-01-2012, 12:17 AM. Reason: Fixed.

Comment

~Male Uncensore 1.1~

~Description~
                              Male uncensore for all models of the guy.

~Credits~
                              Credits go to profundis for his work and models of the Schoolmate 2 Uncensore as this mod is based on it.
                              I would also like to thank enimaroha for his essential tools used during the working process.

~Changelog~
                              Spoiler
                              v1.0
                              - Initial release

v1.1
                              - Modified launcher no longer required

Hongfire Download
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Phil26; 11-14-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X