X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 06:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

Imouto De Ikou

Hey smiley here,

I did like to do a request to one of the modders ( well specially the translators )
    It's about the game Imouto De Ikou (AKA: Plenty of pretty sisters)

Romaji: Imouto de Ikou!
    Kanji: 妹でいこう!
    Found: here

Many thanx,
    Smiley
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kuropon; 02-21-2007, 10:57 AM. Reason: Adding screenshots... ;)

Comment

Hmm... not really a request here, more like a doubt-taking question, so let's go.

We see a lot of you skilled guys breaking CD/DVD protections on executables for games like Sexy Beach 3 and Rapelay just a few days after their releases. I find this awesome and would actually like to know about the level of difficulty of doing such a thing for any given game if possible. I'm into this sort of "modding" (if you will ) also because I have a few games I'd like to do this for, especially Densha de Go! 3 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42447) which I have to mount the CD image everytime I want to play it, but I'd like to get rid of the image and just burning it to a CD makes the game unplayable. Anyway, a more precise question would be, how would I go about modfying the game's executable to prevent it from asking for the CD everytime it's run, just like you guys do with those other games? Is it something that requires some programming knowledge, or even something that can be done to any game depending on the technology they use for protection, I suppose?

A copy of the executable for Densha 3 is attached to this message if anyone wants to analyze it (run it through your virus scanner before opening it; I suppose my system is clean, but you never know).

Thanks in advance for any tips on this or especially if someone actually goes and does the job for me.

Edit: I hope someone else other than me reads this thread.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Death Metal; 02-22-2007, 07:28 PM.
      "It sure is pleasurable to live your dreams as long as possible, but reality sure has a way of jolting you to your senses eventually."

Comment

Name: 『ストパニもの!』
        Characters: 『玉青ちゃん×渚沙ちゃん&蕾ちゃん×夜々ちゃん』 // 『Tamao x Nagisa, Yaya x Tsubomi
        Torrent: Dl torrent
        Size: 98 MB
        Type of files in game: see picture

Commento:

This is a Yuri(lesbian) anime game. I like to make a request for a translation of this game. The artwork is just beautiful and Tamao and Nagisa(blue and red haired girls) are the most populair of the series. The game is easy and the voices sound real life like.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by S&T Kawaii Love View Post
          Name: 『ストパニもの!』
          Characters: 『玉青ちゃん×渚沙ちゃん&蕾ちゃん×夜々ちゃん』 // 『Tamao x Nagisa, Yaya x Tsubomi
          Torrent: Dl torrent
          Size: 98 MB
          Type of files in game: see picture

Commento:

This is a Yuri(lesbian) anime game. I like to make a request for a translation of this game. The artwork is just beautiful and Tamao and Nagisa(blue and red haired girls) are the most populair of the series. The game is easy and the voices sound real life like.
          well... that one should be easy - it's NScript

get the tools for decoding/encoding from the (now dead) mizuiro project
          http://www.ayashii.com/mizuiro/tools/

Comment

Request Translation for:

Hizashi no naka no riaru ~complete~

(Hizashi no nakano real + complement)

Homepage: http://mu-soft.com/inside/real/hizashi_complete.htm

Adult , Flashgame , Adventure
            Attached Files

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
            HF-Modders Member

Comment

Originally posted by feuerdrache View Post
              Request Translation for:

Hizashi no naka no riaru ~complete~

(Hizashi no nakano real + complement)

Homepage: http://mu-soft.com/inside/real/hizashi_complete.htm

Adult , Flashgame , Adventure
              Hey. So you want everything translated? The translation in the .html files looked like babelfish translations so I assume it's safe to ignore them -.-' What about the sounds. I think they don't need any translation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway if no one shows interest, I don't mind helping out. She seemed pretty young <3 (a bit old for loli but I'd hit her anyway~)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuran View Post
                Hey. So you want everything translated? The translation in the .html files looked like babelfish translations so I assume it's safe to ignore them -.-' What about the sounds. I think they don't need any translation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway if no one shows interest, I don't mind helping out. She seemed pretty young <3 (a bit old for loli but I'd hit her anyway~)

Indeed , ignore the html.
                The txt files could be helpful.

She's damn cute

48% perv , 20/45 exp , 30/45 adv , 65% slut , 82% hentai , 81% ecchi , Women: 44% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute
                HF-Modders Member

Comment

Requesting translation for:

Name: INTERACT PLAY VR
                  Year: 2001
                  Company: Illusion/Dreams
                  Torrent: here
                  Images and more info: here (refresh if it gives error)

My comments:
                  I know this game is "very" old, but, in my opinion, this game is a classic, and also the prequel to Rapelay, because the gameplay and the stuff you do is almost identical to that of Rapelay (obviously, Rapelay is far more advanced): you observe her before entering the subway, then you molest her in the train, and when the train arrives to station, then you rape her in bathroom or other places (depending character), and after that you proceed to another girl, doing the same. Also, Rapelay uses the same exact music as this game. Also, in this game makes appearance Manami & Maya, and I'm curious to know their stories, that's also why i'm making this request ^_^. The interface needs a little translation in my opinion, because most of the icons and buttons are already in english, but only a few ones are in japanese, including the ones that let you progress in the story (continue in game or lead to a game over). The game text (story) is stored in plain TXT style files, under the "D" directory, with a .d extension. I tried to replace some of the japanese sentences for western ones, but the games didn't like it, the game hangs when trying to display it. This is a very short game (story wise), like Rapelay. For comparison the total amount of text to translate is 47.9kb... in Rapelay, it was 30.2kb, and in SB3 and Plus, the total was 201kb of plain text to translate. Well, that's my request, hope someone likes it.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by unmei220; 03-07-2007, 07:09 PM. Reason: added images & story text
                  AG3: New Map Compilation / Map addons & extras / Main house paintings
                  @HM: Story translation
                  AA1: Romanized names

Comment

If anyone's willing to do a translation of a Strawberry Panic Dojin...

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65744
                    (Cover and Back Cover images given, Download Link given)

A good translation is all I need really. I can just edit the images on the dojin myself.

Comment

Existing Project Request Thread

Hmm... Through the intervention of one of the moderators trying to fix something that I asked them to fix, the original thread got hard-gay'ed. This is the recreation of that thread. I don't have any way of recreating the individual posts that I moved here, so go ahead and recreate it yourselves..

This thread will be used to make requests for specific mods for projects we are already working on. Any of your "Gee, I'd like to see XYZ mod for Sexy Beach 3" posts can call this thread their home. No more posting these types of requests in the other thread, which has been renamed the New Project Request Thread. That thread is specifically for making requests/suggestions for new projects.

So, without further ado, I present this thread. Ask for whatever you want, just don't expect results from it. Maybe it'll happen, probably it won't... Go into it with this mindset, and you're good to go.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

Sexy Beach 3: Forcing Screen Resolutions (like for widescreen monitors)

The other post was wiped in a moving accident, so here it is again.

I don't have a widescreen monitor, so I don't know if the following method will actually work correctly:
                        The screen resolution is set in the "gsd.cfg" file. The original and Plus both have their own file, so edit the one you're going to run. Open the file in a hex editor. The bytes are negated, so negate them to show their real values, edit them, and negate them back.

0x01: [dword] Horizontal resolution
                        0x05: [dword] Vertical resolution
                        0x09: [dword] 0x10 = 16-bit / 0x20 = 32-bit

For example, to set 1280x800:
                        0x01: Horizontal resolution = 0x00 0x05 0x00 0x00 (negated = 0xFF 0xFA 0xFF 0xFF)
                        0x05: Vertical resolution = 0x20 0x03 0x00 0x00 (negated = 0xDF 0xFC 0xFF 0xFF)

There are also scattered posts in the "Sexy Beach 3: General Discussions & FAQs" thread that discuss setting the screen resolution, so they might be helpful.
                        Last edited by Alamar; 03-09-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

custom slave series / カスタム隷奴

hey all, this series of games is something ive been interested in for a long time, way before illusion etc.

theres 4 games, and each has a plus expansion, i have all of them except for the first games expansion. the games are kinda like a 2D AG2, you make a slave and/or slaves, and then train her in various ways. ive brought this up a few times with wurlox, so at least this isnt totally unknown.

here is the link to the site - www.kisskiss.tv

and here are getchu links to the games individually

www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=965 - custom slave 1
                          www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=51861 - custom slave 2 dvd
                          www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=242525 - custom slave 3 se
                          www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=376425 - custom slave fantasy se

i attached some sample pics from some of the games

i hope that these could be worked on, id really love to be able to enjoy them fully
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by animeniac; 03-10-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

hmmm let me see if i have the time maybe i will start with ef-the first tale but i might get also the latter tale which would make me clutter up with some more things IRL
                            My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
                            "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

00 FF FA FF FF 3F FC FF FF DF FF FF FF 00 07 00 01 02 01 00 00 00 01 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 01 01 01 03 0A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Sorry but I've never edited with a HEX editor before. This is what I get in it. There are four lines OFFSET from 00000000, 00000010, 00000020 and 00000030 on the left of the above numbers, on the top there are numbers from 1 to 9 followed by letters A to F. I can also change bytes per row (currently 16) and I'm using the editor called HxDen which I just found.

Okay I got it this time thanks to Alamar.

EDIT: It didn't work, screen ends with a hor- and lacks buttom manus rendering it unplayable. Anyone interested in making a mod for this?

Comment

Working...
                              X