X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

• I would like to request a mod for Touhou 12.3. Can someone add the sky stage into the stage select menu? It is the stage from final spell card in Sanae's story mode, called "Divine Battle over Gensokyo". This mod will need to be compatible with all update patches and Gensokyo.org's english translation patch.

On a side note, if the random rock pillars are built into the stage and only target player 1, can you change it so that it alternates who it targets during multiplayer mode?
    sigpic

Comment

• Umm... I'm new to this, so, if anyone can do a translation of Ijiwaru my Master, or better yet, uncensor it, that would be wonderful. Of course, just a translation would be good.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81752

Hope I did it right...

Comment

• execuse me, dont know is here is the right place to ask for, but i wanna request some modding.
        i've seen u guys hack into many CD/ DVD game protection, so can u guys create mods for MMORPG?
        spesifically MMORPG Ragnarok Online (anyone playing?)
        (dont know its legal or allowed / not)
        but anyone knows a programs/ mods that can make 100% success on tempering weapon?
        or at least guide me the step to build the mods?

(i dont know if here's the right place to ask, so if im wrong, its oq to delete this post, )
        (but if anyone know something about this n willing to tell me, your help is truly appreciated~)

best regard~

Comment

• Can someone make an english translation for Vanguard Princess?

http://poverty.mizuumi.net/index.php/Vanguard_Princess
          sigpic

Comment

• Game: Only You 2
            Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148822
            Request: Interface translation

Hello HF-translators!
            First of all I have to say how much I appreciate all the work you guys do and thought that maybe you guys could take up a little project on my humble request. I hate to ask because I know how busy you guys are so I try to keep my request realistic.
            Usually AGTH and TA are more than enough for me to enjoy my games and help me learn tiny bits of Japanese but as I'm sure you know I can't hook and translate the interface and choices.

So since there is no walkthrough because this game isn't very popular I have no idea what I'm doing but I love these sorts of games where you get to choose what you want to do! So I was hoping I could get just those translated?
            I know I'm a new member and shouldn't expect much, but I would really appreciate any consideration in my request.
            I attached images for examples of translations needed.

Thank you guys again for all your hard work!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kaleidx; 06-28-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• (copypaste from above i guess?)
              Game: 咲だつもの雀
              Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105080
              Request: Interface translation

Been playing this game, but all I could really figure out was the main menu...
              I'm really only looking for Translations for the special items? screen posted here...
              If you could translate the main menu too that'd be great
              Attached Files

Comment

• So this is were to request translations huh? does that include manga translations? cause if it does then i do have a small request. could you translate this.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/61677/5966c5f958/

Pregnancy Introduction
                [ひんでんブルグ] 妊娠入門

Written by my Hindenburg

I've noticed that its only games being translated here, but i was directed here by someone whos been here much longer then me and has super member status, so i figured that this was the right place. please correct me if im wrong.7
                Last edited by Miles Hikari; 07-02-2010, 08:45 PM.
                "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." (Vyse, Skies of Arcadia)

Comment

• Well here goes nothin.

Umm, does anyone feel like making a smaller penis for Saga from Yushaa? It really annoys me how the only girl on the game that can fit the dick in her mouth is Mimasu...Hell ill be happy if anybody makes ANY kind of mod for Yushaa these days. That pose editor is just too awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valmarith View Post
                    Can we get a Mod Release thread for Illusion's Artificial Girl 3 dedicated to mods for the main player character? I ask because it's nearly impossible to sort through the labyrinth of post for such a mod, especially since there are no key words to type in. Going through post by post is turning up very little and nothing that works (Broken links)

I saw a Vampire one awhile back, but the mod for the guy was deleted.
                    Ya know, if you ever get this started I could help by shuffling through the endless list of mods to find guy mods and adding them to the list. I'll check to make sure the link is not dead and it works in game before I add it, because probably not many people will want to reupload to your thread.
                    HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

Comment

• Some time ago I came across a game called "Kusari" (鎖-クサリ-) by Leaf and was blown away...
                      (I used AGTH and Atlas to partially understand it...)
                      I would be more than happy and grateful if someone could spare some time and translate it...

About the game provided by wikipedia:

Spoiler
                      Kusari (鎖?, lit. Chains) is an eroge visual novel by Leaf. It is a suspense adventure game dealing with psychological warfare as players are pitted against a cunning and powerful criminal while trapped in the open sea on a cruise ship.

Although this game produced Leaf, much of the staff for this game was outsourced. This was due to the fact the game was outside of the fantasy or true love scenario games that have become the company's backbone. Instead the game had twisted dark scenarios.

As the game's story progresses, game play revolves around the player making the correct selections and collecting items. If the wrong selections are made, or an item missed, the story will eventually conclude abruptly with death and game over. The goal is to kill the criminal on board, which may happen in one of 9 different endings in the game. These multiple endings range greatly, from a happy ending, to twisted bad endings.

Quick synopsis:

Spoiler
                      The stage of this tale is set inside the high speed experimental ship "BaShiRiSuKu". Kyosuke Koduki, the game's protagonist, is invited on the ship's maiden test voyage as a guest by his friend's mother. When the ship finds castaway Yoichi Kishida, things go horribly wrong for the voyage.

The game can be found here or here

Thank you in advance!...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Gyorai; 08-25-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• I dunno how to request a translation of a Visual Novel here properly...
                        But I would like to request that you guys translate Steins;Gate PC to english...
                        The Dl link (torrent) can be found below:
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ht=Steins;Gate
                        HF-Touhou / HF-Yggdra Union (wait... does that exist?) Ikazu shinazu, kakute onore no shokuzai ni eien no rinne. Ware wa unmei no haguruma o mawaritsudzukeru shika dekinain da.

Comment

• (copypaste from above i guess) ^^;

Does anyone even come here anymore?

-----my requests
                          (M&M - dragon knight 2 - Hatsune Miku Visual Novel)
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...06#post1991106
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...94#post2019794
                          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...47#post2061847

Comment

• can i request Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~ game seem very interesting and rpg game are always great i will help with anything that you need.

i cant translate but i can always come to you house bring you food and drinks and clean while you are hard at work
                            Last edited by Tale; 11-07-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Hello! Debu Plus just came out today and a few of my friends were thinking about getting it. I already have a copy but I'm not able to read it yet ):

If anyone could, I'd love it if any of you picked up trying to translate it. Thank you!

File can be found here: [link]
                              Title: Debu Plus
                              Company: Valkyria
                              Image: [link]
                              Last edited by Tomaofairy; 11-12-2010, 09:37 PM. Reason: Mispell

Comment

• Hi. I'm not sure where to put this but I guess this is the right place.
                                I want to know if anyone is interested in doing some new mods for the old school games like DBVR or A-Ga.
                                I've been working an uncensor for DBVR lately. < screens attached >
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X