X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

• I would like to request English Translations for a game called BlazingAngel Mistletear beltscroll action

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE171858.html

I randomly downloaded it cause it looked interesting. It's set up like a visual novel but then when you start combat, it plays like streets of rage 2 to the next level and its so much fun. I don't know japanese but I always watch anime and remember words so I can tell its a story about rescuing her friend who was kidnapped from some.... strange organization. When ever they do something, the real world seems to forget it happened or maybe it appeared in some alternate dimension, can't tell. The main heroine developed some power so now she can transform it seems. Anyway, looks interesting. I'd rather hold out on playing it cause I wanna know the full story too. Basically if you you lose, your raped. And if you lose the number of lives you have, your captured, played with and then you get a bad end. Its got difficulties easy through very hard making it quite challenging.

Action, VN, Adventure, Fighting, 2D, Transformation, rape, gangbang, creampie, sidescroll

Comment

• Requesting Breast Expansion mod for Honey Select

Specifically a mod that can grow a characters breasts by pressing a hotkey while in HScene. As if you were moving the breast size slider that is in the character creation menu but while being in HScene.

Alexae developed a similar mode called Adjust Mod HS. This stretches the bones while in HScene but using clickable sliders and one breast at a time. It also doesn't look that great scaled.

Comment

• Request a Hatsune Miku v3 Clothes & Hair mod for Honey Select

Honey Select don't have long twin tail =(
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hello. Is there is a way to make Sexy Beach Premium Resort poses, that was saved at studio, work at HoneySelect studio? (mod or some other soft manipulations) When i try to use SBPR poses at the IK, i have this message ( at lower screenshot). Same with Harem Mate poses (at SBPR they work fine).
          Attached Files

Comment

• OK so there is already a Post about the release of the Demo for this: "VR Kanojo" -demo at: http://vrkanojo.com/index_en.php But i would like to see if there is a way to play it withought a Vr set ...so what i want is a pluging of sorts that will fix the "EnabledByDefault" code in their file system.. if anyone knows their way around Vr and can help do this plz
            ***- i want to be able to view it on a regular computer screen***

- And later we can worry about the other details.....i think it comes with its own uncensor? i think i read something saying that somewhere, if im not illusioning it.... get it? [illusion] lol anyways chao.
            Last edited by Rnicky01; 12-05-2016, 10:39 PM. Reason: just missed a coma that helps give my ramblings better understanding.. lol
            Spoiler
            TheCrow

Comment

• Rnicky01
              Rnicky01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I got around the VR set issue by making my Phone do the work ....that was literally same day i set original post --I'm so lazy couldn't come back here to type this-- it works but is not what i want...... later i will research the program that makes the game scenes into VR scenes and see if i can re-code it to do the opposite.... like i always say if there is a will there is a way ... I'm just too lazy and prefer if someone else does it.. :3

• Good day ladies and gentlemen, i'd like to request a translation of a game called Bifrost's Brothel of Mamono by Midnight Pleasure circle.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE176115.html

If possible a full UI translation please, don't really need the story as much but it would be appreciated.

I know of a site where you can "get" it but not sure if i may post such a link.
            Attached Files
            "Life is all about ass - either you are covering it,
            kicking it, kissing it, trying to get it, or acting like one."

Comment

• A major request to post those (at least condom items) to HS, pretty please?
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/blogs/...otaku/5012337-

Comment

• Anyone up for a towel overhaul in honey select? Got $10 in steamwallet code for anyone that can do a good job. $30 if you can do all the extras.

My complaint with the towels are the low res texture and flat look to it. Looking for a higher quality and more of an actual bath towel texture if possible.

Triple that steam wallet code if you can include hair bath towel wrap accessory in the style like any normal girl wears bath towel on her head and color changleable body towels with some variable styles like striped/polka dotted/etc.

Just pm me if you're interested!

Comment

• Rnicky01
                  Rnicky01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whoa xD nice idea... there is a towel mod but yea is missing lots of those details you asking for .... and they aren't really that hard to make... unfortunately i haven't opened the SB3tility or whatever is called now not even for 5 mins in the last 7 years or provably longer... and wont either ... I'm just too lazy and got lots of regular games to play ..... only come around here when updating my XXX games or fixing up some issues with em..

• Hello there!

I would like to request a modder to make a clothing set for the game Honey Select. The set I'm talking about is the dress of the Sorceress from the game Dragon's Crown:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c50e9ed9e4.jpg

Now I know the game itself already has a witch dress, but sadly it's far from similair to the great dress we can see on the picture. Placing it under the category of "swimsuits" would be best imo, because the breasts don't lose a part of their model like with the "normal suits".

With kind regards and many thanks to the one who will make this,

Frida

Comment

• This might be the wrong thread but I'm looking for a mod for Honey Select. I need a mod that adds a Chicago Bulls Jersey to the game with cleavage. Kinda like a reworked version of that jersey outfit from AG3
                  Attached Files

Comment

• [Request][Translation]X-Change R & X-Change 2R

I just bought X-Change 1 & 2 from JastUSA website because I love to support the industry as much as I can but the game is very dated and seeing as there's an updated and superior version out there that was never translated into english I'd like to pitch the idea for a translation of these versions.

X-Change R and X-Change 2R are remakes of the original X-Change 1 & 2 games with updated Engine(from X-Change 3), higher resolution updated CGs and graphics, New Music and added voice acting.

Links from my Google Drive:
                    X-Change R
                    X-Change 2R
                    Last edited by NightK; 08-15-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Doesn't seem like this thread gets many posts, but until I get the time to learn how to mod HS myself, I'll put the ideas out there and hope someone likes them. HoneySelect needs more piercings. They need to be on the lips, eyebrows, nose, navel, and ESPECIALLY on the genitals (both M and F). I'm guessing that repositioning the existing ones won't work unless the bones are reassigned - something I never totally mastered when I was modding a few years ago.
                      The game also needs waist chains. One of the dancer outfits available now comes close to having one, but I'm talking about a simple, thin chain that goes around the waist.. That shouldn't be very hard to do.as there are already a few waist items out there.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	waist chain.JPG Views:	1 Size:	94.5 KB ID:	5847452 Seriously, is there anyone out there that DOESN'T think pierced bellybuttons and waist chains are crazy sexy???
                      (Sorry I didn't put the pic in as a spoiler - don't know how to do that yet)
                      Last edited by sciguy77; 11-01-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X