Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

Kaiki!.Drill.Otoko.no.Kyoufu.

There's a link at hentaipalm forums, as the official site is down- If it helps, I can reupload it here...

Basically, it's about a haunted manor, where three sisters decide to take cover inside the house. The game is somewhat dated, but it's still fun; There are various outfits to try on, each of which has a unique 'instantly raped' area...For example, dressing up one of the three girls in a miko outfit makes her vulnerable in, ironically enough, the church.

It's a cross between Silent Hill (Don't worry, there's no actual death, or killing, or, really, any violence at all in this game.) and...hmmm, I don't quite know how else to describe it...

Comment

Originally posted by feuerdrache View Post
      Request Translation for:

Hizashi no naka no riaru ~complete~

(Hizashi no nakano real + complement)

Homepage: http://mu-soft.com/inside/real/hizashi_complete.htm

Adult , Flashgame , Adventure

Originally posted by kuropon View Post
      Now if we could find someone willing to translate this game, I'll try to hack it.
      Sorry for bumping this request, but I recently played this awesome game and I'd love to see it translated. I'm begging whoever can do it, it's worth the effort for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn View Post
        Sorry for bumping this request, but I recently played this awesome game and I'd love to see it translated. I'm begging whoever can do it, it's worth the effort for sure.
        Still waiting for a t/l...

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

I was wondering if it would be possible to see the gameplay parts in Born Freaks! to be translated. Here´s the torrent: CLICK.
          A full translation is to much so I just hope to see the gameplay elements translated and some info on how to play it.

Thanks anyway :3
          Wish list: latest request fulfilled by Nera Sleith
          --------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 99nights View Post
            I was wondering if it would be possible to see the gameplay parts in Born Freaks! to be translated. Here´s the torrent: CLICK.
            A full translation is to much so I just hope to see the gameplay elements translated and some info on how to play it.

I was planning on downloading that one anyway. I'll take a peek at it.

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

Got a translation request here.

Romaji: Canvas2 DVD EDITION
              Year: 2006
              Company: F&C
              Torrent: HERE
              Game info: Getchu

I'm currently halfway through the anime. There's only ONE Canvas2 eng translation project that's ongoing, but it's for the CD version and it's a one-man project. It'd be nice if we had the resources that only a group of translator could provide. As always, take your time.

Comment

I have a program I'm working on that can extract all the files from Liar games and, if I work on it a little, re-package them. It currently supports Cannonball and Inganock, but it shouldn't be hard to add support for Born Freaks; all their formats are pretty similar. I'll see what I can do. (I know you like Inganock, 99nights - do you want me to upload all the extracted scripts/dialog for you?)

By the way, this program started out life as a WYSIWYG dialog editor for ADV-type games. It worked perfectly on Cannonball, but I broke that functionality when I added support for Inganock and haven't fixed it yet I got the idea when I was working on Celenaria and was constantly annoyed/slowed down by having to measure the length of each line to ensure line breaks happen correctly. (This was before I gave up one-man translation, of course...) I'm confident in adding support for new games/companies. If people think it could be a useful tool, I'll think about releasing it.
                Last edited by smut4biscuit; 12-02-2007, 02:49 PM.
                ~HF-Mimikko #06~
                Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
                Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

Originally posted by smut4biscuit View Post
                  I have a program I'm working on that can extract all the files from Liar games and, if I work on it a little, re-package them. It currently supports Cannonball and Inganock, but it shouldn't be hard to add support for Born Freaks; all their formats are pretty similar. I'll see what I can do. (I know you like Inganock, 99nights - do you want me to upload all the extracted scripts/dialog for you?)

By the way, this program started out life as a WYSIWYG dialog editor for ADV-type games. It worked perfectly on Cannonball, but I broke that functionality when I added support for Inganock and haven't fixed it yet I got the idea when I was working on Celenaria and was constantly annoyed/slowed down by having to measure the length of each line to ensure line breaks happen correctly. (This was before I gave up one-man translation, of course...) I'm confident in adding support for new games/companies. If people think it could be a useful tool, I'll think about releasing it.
                  hey that sounds great, do you think your program could work for KISS games as well? ive always wanted to try my hand at those games myself. it sounds like a really cool program, you should definately release it into the mod community, i think it would do well, does anyone else think so?

Comment

I wanna try and translate the game Ultimate Hunter from XUse, but I can't edit any of the pictures.

These pics are saved as .GMB files (here's an example .GMB file with a screenshot as .bmp of what it should show). Would be nice if someone could tell me how to edit those pics.
                    www.wa-ho.de/gmb.rar

thx in advance
                    Last edited by Linachan; 12-03-2007, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linachan View Post
                      I wanna try and translate the game Ultimate Hunter from XUse, but I can't edit any of the pictures.

These pics are saved as .GMB files (here's an example .GMB file with a screenshot as .bmp of what it should show). Would be nice if someone could tell me how to edit those pics.
                      www.wa-ho.de/gmb.rar

thx in advance
                      Have you tried simply renaming the file extension of .gba to other formats? ie .jpg .png .tga .bmp

Comment

yes tried that, but it seems it's not that simple

The files only have GMB and a space as a header.

Comment

Originally posted by smut4biscuit View Post

oh :0
                          That would be really nice if you upload the extracted script and dialog for Inganock. Yep. I love the game a lot. The artstyle is amazing. I always loved some abstract art ^.^
                          Thanks X3

I really wish I had the ability to translate or do mods >___>
                          I've been talking with a mod on shoujo boards to see if it was possible for a one route translation for "Under the Moon" and they look into it. (doubt it) The thing is that the text need to be extracted and of course if the translation will ever come out you need a mod to put the stuff together.
                          Wish list: latest request fulfilled by Nera Sleith
                          --------------------------------------------

Comment

ok as nobody here seems to know the gmb file format, I've just took the time to take a closer look at it. There seems to be the affore mentioned Header (GMB and a space) then 2 Bytes image width and 2 Bytes image height.
                            Following this are only 16bit color codes for each pixel. Starting at the left upper corner in rows.
                            5 bits per color and 1 ignored bit ( 0000 0000 1000 0000 is black too ).

guess I'll try to write my own converter next

Comment

animeniac: There's already a program out to extra/reinsert KISS graphics. I also recently uploaded a program to extract/modify game script files (And another one to replace the strings hardcoded in the exe. My programs are available in the hentai game forum, new Kiss game thread. Graphics extractor is on here somewhere...Can also find it on emule).

Comment

oh :0
                                That would be really nice if you upload the extracted script and dialog for Inganock. Yep. I love the game a lot. The artstyle is amazing. I always loved some abstract art ^.^
                                Thanks X3
                                I uploaded the extracted dialog here, along with Born Freaks. I haven't had a chance to look at the Born Freaks translation yet; work has been really busy. If I remember right there's a lot of gameplay information in the original BT thread, if that's still around. Otherwise, maybe having the extracted text will help for now.
                                ~HF-Mimikko #06~
                                Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
                                Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

Working...
                                X