X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

Crack help needed for School Days!

I hope someone see this post, since I do not have ways of creating a new treat this forum section.

We need HELP!

As some of you may know (or not...) there is a site called www.sekaiproject.net that is translating the fully animated 18+ game School Days by Overflow.
    They have it almost at 100% history translation and dialog edited, the next step would be beta testing and some minor corrections.

The only problem is... the game executable.

The thing is, when they set it to output roman text, it is strangely large (compared with the natural japanese text) and sometimes the text is cut, or simply leaks off screen, dificulting the reading or crashing the game.

A possible solution would be changing the game font from MS (something...) to Tahoma or Arial or whatever normal Windows font or setting a new font size to the existing font. But... it's not as easy as it seems...

The game engine is a proprietary engine (not like the ones used by Fate/Stay night or Games by G-Collection) made in some sort of modular structure, its hard to find where the font attributes is set, if it is inside the main executable or if it is on some outside module or if we can overrite the font parameters inside the main exec.
    As far as we know, the engine uses DirectX text output for in-game font rendering above the video stream (pretty much like DVD subtitles) since it also uses Windows Media Video 9 for video playback.
    Also, it uses a lot of XML (especially the subtitles part).

Since hongfire modding community has some awesome crackers (see for example Artificial Girl 3 and Sexy Beach 3) we were hoping that some of you guys could help us out at this particular font problem, the already cracked (for region free and No-DVD and some options translated in English) game executable can be found at the Sekai Project's site.

If you need any game file you can PM me and I'll gladly send it.
    The same can be done for the full-game (although there are some torrents for the full game on tokyotosho...), I'll gladly send/seed/ftp it to anyone willing to help!

Thank you very much for willing to help this project!
    We really appreciate it!

Edit:
    Some Screenshots:
    Last edited by Sync; 01-02-2008, 03:17 PM. Reason: Some Screenshots, Some Files and New Info.

Comment

short strip(6 pages) of yosino's teaser

D'omo!

Who wants to translate this little strip?

Name: 01 Prologue
      Link: http://www17t.sakura.ne.jp/~yosino3968/page023.html

It is the Prologue for a very intresting project by mastermind Yosino Momiji
      It looks like a complex storyline (in contrast to most hentai-stories)

Tomo aregato
      Last edited by Puupsfred; 01-07-2008, 08:02 AM. Reason: forgot the notification

Comment

Would it be possible to open a thread for modding and translating "Chikan Tetsu ?{molestation iron}?" (E Motion)

(google translated linky to site)

there are downlaods available and there are some here already that want to mod and translate (fully) this game (linky to downloads also google translated)

It is a worthwhile game for modding, specially for beginners, and you can port models to it direct form metaseq (in .x format) and all scripting is in text files.

it has a great posing photo shoot section and character customizing section.
        the Free PLE (Platform Edition) is enough if you want to just use the posing and customizing features, you don't even have to play the game, the poser and customizer is plenty

i would have started a thread for modding it but it wouldnt let me (maybe i need to be a modding club member)

so how about it? I'll bring cake:3
        Last edited by bongmaster; 01-08-2008, 03:51 AM.
        Buy my things!
        My girlfriend says I'm a Boob Monster

Comment

Originally posted by bongmaster View Post
          Would it be possible to open a thread for modding and translating "Chikan Tetsu ?{molestation iron}?" (E Motion)

(google translated linky to site)

there are downlaods available and there are some here already that want to mod and translate (fully) this game (linky to downloads also google translated)

It is a worthwhile game for modding, specially for beginners, and you can port models to it direct form metaseq (in .x format) and all scripting is in text files.

it has a great posing photo shoot section and character customizing section.
          the Free PLE (Platform Edition) is enough if you want to just use the posing and customizing features, you don't even have to play the game, the poser and customizer is plenty

i would have started a thread for modding it but it wouldnt let me (maybe i need to be a modding club member)

so how about it? I'll bring cake:3
          Cake better be made of Gold. Count yourself fortunate you couldn't start a thread without going through me or kuropon first.

I wil consider a thread only if there is any serious modding done for this thing.

So far all I have seen in the way of modding is the menu scripts. Not enough to justify a Modding Thread.

Translation thread I may allow. But again, got too many forgotten translation threads here..don't need another one if there not going to be actual translations done for this game.
          Last edited by wurlox; 01-08-2008, 04:17 AM.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

Originally posted by wurlox View Post
            Cake better be made of Gold. Count yourself fortunate you couldn't start a thread without going through me or kuropon first.

I wil consider a thread only if there is any serious modding done for this thing.

So far all I have seen in the way of modding is the menu scripts. Not enough to justify a Modding Thread.

Translation thread I may allow. But again, got too many forgotten translation threads here..don't need another one if there not going to be actual translations done for this game.
            there will be plenty of addons (clothing, bodies, hair, etc)

its a good place for noob modders to get started before they move onto things like illusion games that are more challenging.
            This way you can encourage new blood with something they could do without loads of tools (just metaseq, photoshop type prog, and a notepad is needed)

the features of this game shouldn't be overlooked. I prefer the pose and custom side of it than the gameplay itself. but u gotta have both

plus we need somewhere to share our own content, along with the stuff we find. i wish illusion had the pose feature in their games

(edit) if not we could just make an unofficial thread or use an existing one to share content in the hentai games discussion if thats ok..
            Last edited by bongmaster; 01-09-2008, 10:31 AM.
            Buy my things!
            My girlfriend says I'm a Boob Monster

Comment

Hey. Sorry to drop here again but a person wanted to translate Vampire Hurts - Chinese version to English. I'm looking for the Vampire Reader tool but I don't know if it works for the Chinese version.
              We don't have a Mod in the translation project...since this is the first try outside of translating manga of course.

I'll upload the game if there's interest in helping.
              Wish list: latest request fulfilled by Nera Sleith
              --------------------------------------------

Comment

Widescreen solution (maybe)

Guys, this is something I found regarding playing your Illusion 3D games with widescreen monitor. It's surely an alternative to hex-editing your game files. Hope it helps. Cheers!

Follow this link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69726

Whew! Been away for a while, and missed the whole AG3 bandwagon. Oh well...
                "I wonder whether the next 3D game from illusion would be as modder-friendly as Sexy Beach 3..."

Comment

Originally posted by smut4biscuit View Post
                  I have a program I'm working on that can extract all the files from Liar games and, if I work on it a little, re-package them. It currently supports Cannonball and Inganock, but it shouldn't be hard to add support for Born Freaks; all their formats are pretty similar. I'll see what I can do. (I know you like Inganock, 99nights - do you want me to upload all the extracted scripts/dialog for you?)

By the way, this program started out life as a WYSIWYG dialog editor for ADV-type games. It worked perfectly on Cannonball, but I broke that functionality when I added support for Inganock and haven't fixed it yet I got the idea when I was working on Celenaria and was constantly annoyed/slowed down by having to measure the length of each line to ensure line breaks happen correctly. (This was before I gave up one-man translation, of course...) I'm confident in adding support for new games/companies. If people think it could be a useful tool, I'll think about releasing it.
                  Is your program requires any programming skill or the user just have to click to select the desired files (or works some similar way)? I'd like to improve my not so good Japanese the gainful and fun banded together. And if I could re-pack the translated files it would be just awesome, but not at all necessary.
                  Sorry for my english x_x

Comment

Originally posted by Kyuubifox View Post
                    Is your program requires any programming skill or the user just have to click to select the desired files (or works some similar way)? I'd like to improve my not so good Japanese the gainful and fun banded together. And if I could re-pack the translated files it would be just awesome, but not at all necessary.
                    Adding new games requires programming, but just using it to extract/insert files in a supported game doesn't.

I'm still working on this, by the way Getting closer to having something usable.
                    ~HF-Mimikko #06~
                    Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
                    Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

I'd like to see Saint Seiya mod for Sexy Beach 3 or Artificial Girl 3.
                      Saori Kido(Athena) in white Deep V dress,Marin,Shaina,Thetis in metal cone-bra.
                      Would someone please give us such mods?Thank you very much!
                      [img=http://img201.imagevenue.com/loc349/th_89619_saori_122_349lo.jpg]
                      [img=http://img195.imagevenue.com/loc238/th_89646_marin_122_238lo.jpg]
                      [img=http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc55/th_89652_shaina_122_55lo.jpg]
                      [img=http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc583/th_89660_thetis_122_583lo.jpg]
                      Last edited by iamcloudd; 02-28-2008, 05:35 AM.
                      Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

requesting dumping/repacking tools for navel's tick! tack!
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33389

a quick look at the data files show that script.dat is packed with some version of nekopack. a dumper/packer exists for really? really! but it doesn't work with tick! tack!

can someone help?

Comment

can masters of mod here make Agent Aika for Sexy Beach 3 please...
                          thank you ^^
                          Attached Files

Comment

Okay, my program (dubbed AdvMod) is now functional. It can extract, WYSIWYG edit and re-pack dialog from Sekien no Inganock. I haven't finished implementing images and sound from Inganock yet, but I won't bother to finish that yet unless people want real support for that game.

The framework is basically done, but now the question is, what games to people want to be supported? Preference would go to serious translation efforts (with extra preference given to games that I'm personally interested in : P), and no Illusion games - there are enough people working on those already. To work on adding support all I really need is the game, although having a CG extract program (not a Susie plugin) can help significantly.

If people are interested, maybe we should start a thread to discuss which games to add.
                            ~HF-Mimikko #06~
                            Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
                            Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

BBB game translation

http://www.datorrents.com/torrents-d...id=21590&hit=1

Big Bang Beat PC fighting game

maybe with English patch for stories of each character.
                              Every time, who able to identify each anime girls' names and tell me where they are from.

I will give out nice rewards.

Comment

hmm, is it possible to make a skin for ag3 to either give the guy a set of boobs, or throw a wang on the girls?

yes, i know, im a sick, sick man, and im proud of it =3

Comment

Working...
                                X