X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Project Request Thread

What this thread is for:
    We've created this thread as a place for people to post their requests for stuff they'd like us to take a look at modding (this can include games/manga/anime). Requests do not guarantee we'll do something, it's just a way for us to get ideas of things to work on.
    What this thread is not for:
    Making a specific request for a particular mod (i.e. I would like if you could do an XYZ mod for sexy beach 3). Maybe we'll consider opening a thread like that in the future, but not at the moment.

Reminder: (for an example, see smileynator's post)
    When you post a request, make sure to include the name (duh) in romaji and it's original japanese, a couple of screenshots/images, and a link to where the thing can be found. A short description would also be nice.

AGAIN:
    If you want something done, you need to point a link to where we could get a copy of it. We're a bunch of lazy bastards, and we're not very likely to go hunting all around for something to see if we want to do it.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Add prefix

Asleep at the wheel

AG3 - request to programmers

Yes, skin and mesh editing. They already exist in one of the AG3 mod release threads. They don't function or look all that great though, not the fault of the modders, just the difference in male/female meshes.

Request for AG3.
    Programmers to write a plugin for 3dsMax that generates the unknown files for AG3 locations when exporting meshes !

Or, more reasonable.
    Extend SB3Utility to
    1. convert those unknown files and display the text, so they can be edited.
    2. have those files update, when changes are made to associated files (.xx) files.

Or, finally.
    Write a util similar to the AG3 save game parser, to convert the unknown
    files to text, and convert them back again once they've been edited.

Here's hoping
    Last edited by OsirisReborn; 03-09-2008, 08:17 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Well this more of a request that may sound abit impossible or time consuming, but I'm grateful if anyone just considered it anyway. Most of the latest eroge no longer put their video files and sound files out in the open, which can be a pain if these games have no official soundtrack especially.

Most files seem to be compressed into chunks of data with weird extensions. Much like illusion's games. However the team here made unpackers/repacker s for those in record time, so i was wondering if it can be done for other eroge out there right now.

For instance, I'd love to rip the music files from Fortune Arterial and Adellus would love to extract the music from Chokkoto Vampire. Of course the 2 of us just some examples. Theres no rush for this so please consider this request on your own time fellow hackers/programmers.
      Last edited by Silverwolf_X; 03-10-2008, 05:53 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwolf_X View Post
        Well this more of a request that may sound abit impossible or time consuming, but I'm grateful if anyone just considered it anyway. Most of the latest eroge no longer put their video files and sound files out in the open, which can be a pain if these games have no official soundtrack especially.

Most files seem to be compressed into chunks of data with weird extensions. Much like illusion's games. However the team here made unpackers/repacker s for those in record time, so i was wondering if it can be done for other eroge out there right now.

For instance, I'd love to rip the music files from Fortune Arterial and Adellus would love to extract the music from Chokkoto Vampire. Of course the 2 of us just some examples. Theres no rush for this so please consider this request on your own time fellow hackers/programmers.
        There can't really be a universal ripper; there are a lot of different game engines out there. The best you can do is work on the games you want to rip as they come. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Chokkoto Vampire first. I could use a break from Inganock. I'll start downloading tonight.
        ~HF-Mimikko #06~
        Currently Playing: Sugar Coat Freaks
        Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

Hmm. How about BBB.rar link?

To translate over 700 images not text. How about that?

Besides, BBB images doesn't have much texts but much less than an eroge game have much amount of texts.
          Every time, who able to identify each anime girls' names and tell me where they are from.

I will give out nice rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
            Hmm. How about BBB.rar link?

To translate over 700 images not text. How about that?

Besides, BBB images doesn't have much texts but much less than an eroge game have much amount of texts.
            Are you asking for a translation, or offering to do one if the images are ripped? If you're asking for a translation, I can't help you - I don't have the time or skill to produce a translation. All I'm offering is file ripping, or ripping/editing/repacking if someone else wants to do a translation.
            ~HF-Mimikko #06~
            Currently Working On: Liar-soft Cannonball English Translation Project - discussion - release

Comment

Originally posted by smut4biscuit View Post
              There can't really be a universal ripper; there are a lot of different game engines out there. The best you can do is work on the games you want to rip as they come. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Chokkoto Vampire first. I could use a break from Inganock. I'll start downloading tonight.
              Thanks, Adellus would love it.
              sigpic

Comment

Are you asking for a translation, or offering to do one if the images are ripped? If you're asking for a translation, I can't help you - I don't have the time or skill to produce a translation. All I'm offering is file ripping, or ripping/editing/repacking if someone else wants to do a translation.
                Hmm, I see. Okay.

EDIT: Wait. What about Big Bang Age?
                Last edited by Sparrow; 03-16-2008, 10:45 AM.
                Every time, who able to identify each anime girls' names and tell me where they are from.

Comment

Finished Chokotto Vampire! (if no one's found the real OST in the time it took me to rip it ) The torrent is here. Looking for a Fortune Arterial torrent to start now.
                  ~HF-Mimikko #06~

Comment

Brave Soul

Hi All
                    i was dealing with the translation of this game (i know it's already out in english, but i'm planning to translate it in italian, my native language, it would mean a lot to me beacuse it's without duobts one of my favourite games evere).

I'm not a rookie, i've already translated lots of illusion games (AG2 & 3, SB3, SM), both graphically and textually.

But unfortunantly i'm not really into programming and editing. And i think that all the story of Brave Soul lay into some .DATs. Nothing i can handle with notepad.

Anyway, here's the main folder:

I believe that story is locate din the "SCENARIO" folder beacuse PARTS folder is about 44 mb (way too big for some compressed .txt) and AVI, MAP, MIDIS & VOICE are... well, pening, maps, musics and sounds folders

I've already tranlsated the opening poem () beacuse it was a simple .txt (title_e.txt): no problems with it.

I just need some help with the .DATs files. If someone can give me a hand i would be very thankful.
                    Last edited by megaleon; 03-23-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Seeking Translator

I've already made a little topic in HF-YUSHY, but I'm wondering if there's anyone out there willing to translate for Shoujo Sect.
                      It'll go just like the Cuvie topic.
                      Someone translates, I edit, Starcaptor makes a torrent, world rejoices. Pretty much like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Littledgn View Post
                        I've already made a little topic in HF-YUSHY, but I'm wondering if there's anyone out there willing to translate for Shoujo Sect.
                        It'll go just like the Cuvie topic.
                        Someone translates, I edit, Starcaptor makes a torrent, world rejoices. Pretty much like that.
                        As I'm sure you've figured out, finding people to do translations here @ hongfire is pretty much impossible (strapani anyone?). If you do manage to find someone to translate, I could help you distribute it. I can help seed a torrent, and I could host the scanlations on my bot in the irc channel. Good luck!

Asleep at the wheel

Comment

I finished ripping the music from Fortune Arterial (it was really easy), but I need someone to give me some nice working trackers that don't require registration. I can't get Hongfire's to work (it's stuck on distributed tracker all the time and no one is connected), and DA just updated theirs and I'm having trouble uploading to it. I would prefer to not use DA at all, but any port in a storm. Any help with the trackers is appreciated.

Edit: I think I got the DA one working; Fortune Arterial is here, and I changed the tracker on the Chokotto Vampire torrent as well you'll have to get the .torrent again.

Originally posted by megaleon View Post
                          I just need some help with the .DATs files. If someone can give me a hand i would be very thankful.
                          I take it from the screen shot that you're working from the English version? I have a copy around here somewhere; I'll take a look when I get a chance.
                          Last edited by smut4biscuit; 03-24-2008, 01:39 AM.
                          ~HF-Mimikko #06~

Comment

I take it from the screen shot that you're working from the English version? I have a copy around here somewhere; I'll take a look when I get a chance.
                            Thanks!! I'm looking forward to it

Comment

I'm curious, how long it take to complete the entire eroge game to turn into
                              English version? In few months?

Comment

Princess Maker 2

Hello, here's my request for Princess Maker 2.

Description: the game is an rpg, you're the father of this child you have to raise up to get the best ending you can, as the title suggests.
                                The game is an old dos one, althought it perfectly works on xp system, even without tools like dosbox.

Screenshots:

Request: I just love this little game, and although one can find it in english, I'd like to translate it in my own language. The game folder, the game itself, is done by .lbx files. In the txt of the uncensor patch one reads, among other infos, that inside tx*.lbx there are texts, those I'd like to translate prolly. I've managed to extract stuff from .lbx files so far, using this tool, but here I am: that stuff seems to be encrypted or compiled, and although I'm not a complete newbie (my releases on hongfire: SB3engPatch , SB3itaPatch, BotuplayUncensorPatch, RL italian story line) I'm not good enough either for it. On this page one can read the "story" of the english version of the game. Interesting the following part:
                                The game turned out to be written mostly in 8086 assembly language and it's own interpreted language, which made the conversion quite difficult.
                                Well... I don't really have a clue about 8086 assembly language is and works. I've opened a thread here trying to start a translation project.
                                That's all, I'm in your hands

here's the link to dowload the game --> click

here's the uncensor patch --> click

bye

Comment

Working...
                                X