X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) LoveGirl

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by TheShadow; 05-24-2012, 02:56 PM.

• Originally posted by Nishina View Post
    I've got a question. Normally, when in free H mode the girl is wearing some kind of hosiery or skirts, and you enable H positions, these clothes are automatically removed or "rolled up" (skirts look like a waist band). If I were to remove that effect, how would I do that? I only want the clothing to be changed in any way when I manually adjust it.
    You could have the half naked state look like the naked or full clothed state by modding data, but you would never be able to see the half naked state afterwards. Any other mode could only be achieved by changing the program code and disassembling the game's exe.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
      You could have the half naked state look like the naked or full clothed state
      And how exactly would I achieve that?

Comment

• My sentence continued "by modding data", and that would be done with SB3Utility (link in my signature).
        1. Find the pp file which includes the xx unit(s) with the two states I spoke of. This will take you some time, because you should also try to get familiar with SB3Utility. If you dont know some terms, try the "Glossary".
        2. Then adapt my PPD tutorial for "Copy Meshes" to the names you found out.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
          My sentence continued "by modding data", and that would be done with SB3Utility (link in my signature).
          1. Find the pp file which includes the xx unit(s) with the two states I spoke of. This will take you some time, because you should also try to get familiar with SB3Utility. If you dont know some terms, try the "Glossary".
          2. Then adapt my PPD tutorial for "Copy Meshes" to the names you found out.
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

• is there any chance someone can reupload the dlc2 and graphitti lite addons? alsocan someone reupload the breast adjustment mod? thanks

Comment

• illusion VR doesn't completely fill up the FOV of the oculus with lovegirl, does anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

• please reupload this file : [LoveGirl][Skin+Bust Mod v0.2] [Alexae] , the download link doesn't work ... thanks
                "plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas."

Comment

• Hello there! I would like to request the re-upload of the DLC 2 because the link is down and I can't find it anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X