(Interheart) Itazura Musume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Interheart) Itazura Musume

This thread is for mod releases for Itazura Musume.

Posting Rules
    - This thread is ONLY for mod releases.

Tools
    See the first post in the Mod discussion thread.

Links
    Mod discussion
    Gameplay discussion and FAQ
    Itazura Musume wiki
    Last edited by TSR; 05-18-2014, 03:59 AM.

Itazura Musume 1.06b English Launcher Retail & Debug

English launcher for version 1.06b

-Complete English Interface
    -Added Windows XP visual Style
    -Enabled Debug Mode
    -Removed Region Check/Shutdown
    -Removed Mosaic/Censoring

Debug translation is mainly based on AiDroid launcher by Shireece so don't forget to thank him.

Hongfire Download
    Last edited by Phil26; 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Semi-Machine Translated Free Play Buttons

Description: This Mostly Translates a Number of buttons that are in Free Play, The things that are not Translated are "Talking, Touch [During Sex]".

Download
    -hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?1b0w83ny991495w

Install
    - Put this inside your data folder in your game, Make sure you keep a backup in case something goes wrong.
    Make sure not to download the attachment, unless you want to manually put them inside your data.fpk

Note - This is pretty Temporary until the HF Patch comes, Enjoy.
    The Raw Translations are in the attachment for those who want to edit them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JJX; 07-30-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Itazura Musume HF Patch

This patch installs the latest official 1.06b patch, preorder disc and all officially released DLC, partial English translations and uncensor made by the awesome HF modders.

Itazura Musume HF Patch version 2.1 includes:

This patch would not be possible without: AiDroidExtract by ScumSuckingPig, arrival and enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and the contributors and click on the buttons above!

Having problems?
      1. Read the Itazura Musume Technical Help wiki!
      2. Read/search the Itazura Musume discussion!
      3. Post your question in the Itazura Musume discussion!
      4. PM me

Future
      This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Version history
      Spoiler
      2.1, 2014.02.08: Update female uncensor to 1.2, add clean save
      2.0, 2013.09.12: Add preorder disc, Free Play Buttons by Gerster, Story Choice Translations, Male Hair & Eyes. Update Male Uncensore to 1.1. Downloads: 9,574
      1.1, 2013.09.07: Updated Free Play translations
      1.0, 2013.09.06: Include Itazura Musume 2D Female Uncensore 1.0, ALL official DLC, Freemode male is now optional.
      0.4, 2012.09.19: Update official patch to 1.06b. update English launcher to 1.06b.
      0.3, 2012.08.07: Update official patch and English launcher to 1.04.
      0.2, 2012.08.07: Add English UI 1.1 and Fix-socks.
      0.1, 2012.08.03, Initial version
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-22-2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Comment

• zews3000
        zews3000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, and how to download ?? when you click on links an error ??

• Neyami
        Neyami commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah the download link is broken: "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."
        :[

• Zockr
        Zockr commented
        Editing a comment
        Please reUp guys =(

Reserved for custom installer and/or other mods that I've done for this game.
      SoftwareGuy - Tsundere Harem King: Tsunderes are my speciality
      Member of inSanity Interactive Game Studio.
      If you like a game, consider buying it. Especially the case with indie H games - they are the ones that try to make new things, rather than the same rehashed crap.

Comment

Registry Key Creator Batch Script for Musume3D.

If you try to start the game and you get the error message below then you are missing the required registry keys.
        One reason is probably because you installed the game as a different user and one probably working fix is to run the game as admin (which is very likely the one who installed the game). If you don't see that error popup then you don't need this file.
        Another fix is using this script.

Usage: Download and extract the script, copy it into your musume folder and then run it. The script checks for the original launcher and/or the English launcher before doing its work.

My script simply creates the needed registry keys required by this game.
        In my own case this allows me to run the game under the non-admin account I usually use to play games but it seems I have to live with the Lost Inf Error then so I cannot Alt Tab in fullscreen and the solution for this error goes against what I wanted to archive.

Note 1: Using Alt-Tab in Full Screen will probably result in the "Lost Inf" Error. According to the wiki one solution is to run with admin rights and another solution is to use the windows mode. Keep this in mind!
        Note 2: Preexisting registry keys will be overwritten (but only if the script finds a matching game exe)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by fenris666; 08-01-2012, 10:48 PM.
        Problems? Say more than "Help!".
        • What doesn't work?
        • What did you do before the problem happened?
        • How does the error present itself? (Error messages, logs)
        • What do you expect to happen?
        • What else did you try?
        • Did you consult the readme, FAQ or wiki related to the topic?
        • And if you manage to solve your problem then please share your knowledge with us. The next guy having the same problem will prefer anything other than "I fixed it myself."

Comment

Male Uncensore & Alternative Player Models 1.1

Full male uncensore and alternative player models for the Freeplay mode.

V1.0
          - Initial Release

V1.1
          - Added a "Penis Only" model as alternative player model.

Hongfire Download
          Last edited by Phil26; 09-06-2013, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• zews3000
            zews3000 commented
            Editing a comment
            ну и как скачать?? при переходе по ссылки выдает ошибку??

Well, and how to download ?? when you click on links an error ??

Fix for socks (lower legs)

Before:
          Spoiler
          Fixed:
          Spoiler
          HF download

Unpack the archive into the game folder. CH02FW0010_01_00_00.REM should reside in {game folder}\KG\FW beside the PT_FW.FPK.

Comment

English UI v1.1
            Archive packed = 207KB, unpacked = 9,59MB

Information:
            This mod. translate the UI of the game.
            For unpacking/repacking, the mod. contain AidriodExtract by enimaroah & ScumSuckingPig

Installation:
            (Readme instructions is outdated)
            1. Open the Data folder from the game
            2. Copy SCG.fpk into the Mod folder
            3. Drag SCG.fpk over AidriodExtract.exe to extract the file container
            4. Copy all *.kg files from the KG folder into the new SVG(v2) folder and overwrite all files
            5. Drag the SCG(v2) folder over AidriodExtract.exe to rebuild the file container (this will also backup/rename the original SCG.fpk to SCG.fpk.old)
            6. Copy the new SCG.fpk into the Data folder from the game and overwrite it
            7. Have fun!

Changelog:
            Spoiler

08/05/12
            v1.1:
            - Game & Text options translated
            - Pop-ups translated
            - Load & Save section translated and slightly enhanced
            - Minor changes on main menu
            * Sound options almost completely translated

08/05/12
            Initial release v1.0:
            - Main Menu translated
            - Other parts coming soon

Preview:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Sarqum; 08-06-2012, 06:13 PM.
            (REAL) Itazura Musume: English UI / Guides / Media stuff

Comment

Protagonist Male Hair & Eyes Mod

Just a texture mod I made and edited a bit. I changed his hair color and gave the guy some eyes.

Spoiler

Installation guide

1. Locate the game installation directory and navigate into Musume3D directory.

2.Go into (Mod tools) and copy "AidriodExtract" into each folder TEXH,TEXL,TEXM.

3. Copy the folders in (Mod files) TEXH,TEXL,TEXM to the Musume3D main directory and that will add files to the folders and accept changes.

4.Expand the files with the FPK extension in the TEXH,TEXL,TEXM folders with "AidriodExtract".

5. Copy the files with the .DDS extension in each of TEXH,TEXL,TEXM into the expanded folder that "AidriodExtract" decompressed.

6. Compress the expanded folders that "AidriodExtract" decompressed by dragging them back into "AidriodExtract" to be put back into a FPK file again!
              Attached Files

Comment

mod v0.6
                @naxxras please post you Q's or feedbacks here

mod 0.7
                download
                Spoiler
                changes log
                -Added DDS textures

Note : All of the 7 releases are made for testing purposes only, I will soon make a working mod and then delete all my previous mod for this game.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tomatopasta; 01-18-2013, 03:42 AM. Reason: added note
                Video Tutorial : Illusion's HaremMate
                Mods Released : Renai+H mods : [v1.1] || Ore ga mod :[0.1 to 1.3] || IF mods : [0.3] || AA2 trials mods [0.1-1.0]

Comment

~Itazura Musume 2D Female Uncensore 1.2~

Female Uncensore for all models (Both Girls, Woman and pregnant versions).

~Changelog~

V1.0 - Initial Release
                  V1.1 - Added shadow textures
                  V1.2 - Added alternative version which works for all launchers

Hongfire Download
                  Last edited by Phil26; 09-13-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• zews3000
                    zews3000 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    при переходе по ссылки выдает ошибку??ну и как скачать??

when you click on links an error ?? well, and how to download ??

• Neyami
                    Neyami commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Download link is broken :[
                    "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Semi-Machine Translated Free Play Buttons ALL DLC

This Mostly Translates a Number of buttons that are in Free Play, The things that are not Translated are "Talking, Touch [During Sex]" as well as other menu options.

This translation mod is based on JJX's mod and has been updated to work with ALL DLC. There are some issues with some of the text not being displayed correctly, a few missing translations and maybe some bugs. Feel free to look into the issues: I have attached the files I made changes to.

Install
                  - Put this inside your data folder in your game, Make sure you keep a backup in case something goes wrong.
                  Make sure not to download the attachment, unless you want to manually put them inside your data.fpk

Credits
                  JJX
                  enimaroah
                  ScumSuckingPig

Download
                  Attached Files

Comment

Choice Translations

Because it was on the other Thread here it comes again

I have made some choice translation, i hope it will help you as much as it did for me

It could be that there were a few bug, please report me, i will look to fix them

and these are only the translated files you have to put them into the data.fpk file

EDIT:

Sorry guy`s there was a fault of me in the files, now it should work for v.1.0.7

Known Bug
                    It is occuring an unknown bug at some points, be sure to save before choosing a transleted choice, if the bug occure just reload the save before the bug
                    then it will go smooth

i will look for it
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by meista123; 09-10-2013, 08:56 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Free Play Buttons Translation

Here is my improved version of the Free Play Buttons Translation based on JJX's and Inquisitor's work, it should be much better than before.

Special thanks to enimaroah for helping me out on the Mod Discussion thread.

Known Issues:

Sometimes garbage letters appear behind the translated lines, I did my best to avoid them.

Formatting errors on the unclothing lists ("z" appearing instead of "]"), I really don't know why this happens here, the other lists don't have this problem.

I've also attached a "clean" version (restoring all settings to default) of xypers' save file in case anyone wants it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Gerster; 02-07-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X