Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Interheart) Itazura Musume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Discussion] (Interheart) Itazura Musume

    This thread is for mod discussion for Itazura Musume.

    Posting Rules
    - This thread is ONLY for technical mod discussion. Problems applying a mod does not qualify. Such questions should be posted in the general discussion thread.

    Tools
    AidriodExtract (.fpk unpacker/packer) by enimaroah & ScumSuckingPig
    ItazuraRealKG (.KG unpacker/packer) provided by JamesHowlett
    SPT_sync (fixes line numbers in translated *ACT* files) by enimaroah (check the translation helper scripts for usage)
    REmRod (a conversion utility for REM units. It produces FBX, DFX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE and REM files) by enimaroah
    XRip (replace components, like e.g. a mesh, in binary .x files) by ScumSuckingPig
    Translation helper scripts

    Links
    Gameplay discussion and FAQ
    Mod Release Thread
    Itazura Musume wiki
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:46 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

  • #2
    English launcher is out. I am not sure for the translation of "瞳の透過". I translated it to "Eye Transparency" but correct me if its wrong.

    Comment


    • #3
      @phil26 瞳の透過 is pupil transparency

      Comment


      • #4
        It's more the hair that's getting transparent (except the outline). Or the eyes that are ignoring z-order^^. The description leads ppl into the right direction and so I think it's okay.

        I had a strange bug with the original client, when I switched this option back on without changing the texture quality the eyes/hair remained unchanged. Changing the texture quality and the "Eye Transparency" together fixed it.

        Quick work Phil

        Edit: changing the mode option fixed it as well.
        Last edited by enimaroah; 07-28-2012, 04:15 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have looked into what's needed to translate the game. wtfwow has expressed interest in looking into it. I'm not sure if GokuakuExtract is extracting all .dat files correctly. When I extract Data.fpk i get 136 Voice*.dat.txt files that are 0 bytes, but the unconverted Voice*.dat files are different file lengths. enimaroah, could you maybe look into the code and see if it's alright? I'm not sure that the Voice*.dat.txt contains any translatable text, but it would be great if we can at least confirm that the conversion is working correctly.

          Another thing that adds to my suspicion of it not working correct is because I looked into the MiniTrans from Gokuaku: ReplaceAll.bat is replacing text in e.g. FinishList*.dat.txt files, but there are no FinishList*.dat.txt files, only FinishList*.dat files. Could it be that it fails to convert some of the *.dat files?

          I have however found a lot of translatable strings in zlc-ACT_01 (3991).txt (and also a few in some of the other zlc-ACT_*.txt files, so maybe it is possible to translate. I have attached the file so hopefully we can have a look and see where the texts are from in the story.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 07-28-2012, 11:16 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have been in contact with wtfwow and he has translated some of the scenes already! See the attached screenshot.

            I am currently making a script that should make it easier to translate. All you have to do is run the script and it with unpack Data.fpk and open the files for translation. When you have translated some string you run another script that will pack the file and run the game.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Updated the English launcher and removed Mosaic/Censoring. Nearly the same as AiDroid with the launcher from Checkbox and not very pretty without decent textures and models.
              But at least the way is now free for all the talented modelers here on Hongfire.
              Last edited by Phil26; 07-29-2012, 04:36 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Scripts for translation

                I have made a few scripts that will hopefully make it a little easier to translate.

                Click the spoiler if you previously used SSP's SwapStrings.exe:
                Spoiler

                SSP's SwapStrings.exe is no longer used. Before you use the new translation scripts you should run "Replace translated lines.cmd" to make sure that all the changes you have made in substitute.txt has been added to the ACT file(s).

                After having done that "substitute.txt" and "2. Replace translated lines.cmd" is no longer used and can be deleted. After that, just extract the contents of Translate0.3.7z to your Translate folder (yes to overwrite).

                The attached archive has scripts that should make it easy for you to start translating.

                Extract the folder to your Itazura Musume game folder and you are now ready to start translating:
                1. Open the folder <Itazura Musume folder>\Translation
                2. Double click on "1. Prepare for translation.cmd". This will extract Data.fpk and SPT.fpk and will then open Notepad with "zlc-ACT_00 (3985).txt".
                3. To translate a line, you should edit the "zlc-ACT_00 (3985).txt" file. You can add or delete lines as you see fit. Save the file when you are done or want to test your translations.
                4. Run "2. Fix line numbers.cmd". This will fix any changes to the number of lines. This step is not necessary if you didn't add or remove lines.
                5. Last step before running the game is to run "3. Inject translations.cmd".


                I know it's not perfect or as simple as I would have liked it to be, but it's a least a start, that should make it a little simpler to get some translations done with some efficiency.

                Note
                "zlc-ACT_00 (3985).txt" is the first chapter in the game. There are other *ACT* files that contains other chapters in the game. Edit the "1. Prepare for translation.cmd" and "2. Fix line numbers.cmd" scripts when you are done with one *ACT* file (just change the file name that the script file is opening).

                If you are interested in helping out with the translations you should post in this thread, so that we can coordinate with wtfwow.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-01-2012, 10:58 PM. Reason: Update script to use spt_sync

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                  ... I'm not sure if GokuakuExtract is extracting all .dat files correctly. When I extract Data.fpk i get 136 Voice*.dat.txt files that are 0 bytes, but the unconverted Voice*.dat files are different file lengths. enimaroah, could you maybe look into the code and see if it's alright? I'm not sure that the Voice*.dat.txt contains any translatable text, but it would be great if we can at least confirm that the conversion is working correctly. ...
                  Data.fpk seems to include 137 files with length 4 and this is the size in the header of the fpk. So I think the unpacking is correct (hope you didn't really use the old GukuakuExtract, but used the updated version for CAID).

                  The decompression of the text files seems to be correct also, e.i. zlc-ACT_02 ends with "//ファイルエンド" which google translates to "end of file"

                  Edit: Remember the update mechanism! Any file in the folder of the fpk can replace a file inside of that fpk! Just strip the extra parts in the filename like 'zlc-' and the checksum part in brackets and move it to the parent directory. E.g. if you have a translated "{game folder}\DATA\DATA(v2)\zlc-talkList03 (7589).txt" then move it to "{game folder}\DATA\talkList03.txt".
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 07-29-2012, 07:09 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                    Data.fpk seems to include 137 files with length 4 and this is the size in the header of the fpk. So I think the unpacking is correct (hope you didn't really use the old GukuakuExtract, but used the updated version for CAID).

                    The decompression of the text files seems to be correct also, e.i. zlc-ACT_02 ends with "//ファイルエンド" which google translates to "end of file"
                    I see. Thanks for looking into this! I think I'm using the old version, so that's not good. I will update the translate archive, but I'm not at my PC now so I'll do it later.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have updated translate script to use the updated extractor, get it at my post with the translation scripts.

                      Translators: Please use the updated script instead of the old one: Delete the Translate folder (remember to backup your substitute.txt!!) and delete the old archive and use the new one instead. Sorry for using the old extractor!
                      Last edited by Inquisitor; 07-29-2012, 11:38 AM. Reason: Add link, add warning about substitute.txt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As expected RemRod also works flawlessly on the retail files. But for a complete uncensore (with pregnant dlc) someone has to remodel not less than eleven! models.

                        I think this is a new record. Why REAL Why !?
                        Last edited by Phil26; 08-26-2012, 02:20 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Here is a small script which makes use of REAL's update capabilities. It is especially useful for modders planning to use REmRod, because REmRod needs the unpacked texture files. As a nice side effect the game loads the textures faster.

                          As a preparation unpack TEXH.fpk with AidriodExtract. Then save the script and start it with the game folder as first argument.

                          E.g. if your game folder is D:\Musume3d and you saved the script as stripNmove.cmd:
                          1. AidriodExtract D:\Musume3d\TEXH\TEXH.FPK
                          2. stripNmove D:\Musume3d

                          The script moves the files blindly and overwrites files from the update of musume3d101. The files are identically. So this doesn't matter now, but for future updates keep that in mind and save any updated files before or apply updates again after the script has been run.
                          Code:
                          @echo off & setlocal ENABLEEXTENSIONS & setlocal ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION
                          
                          set tex_qual=TEXH
                          
                          if not exist "%1\!tex_qual!\!tex_qual!(v2)" (
                          	echo Usage: stripNmove {game folder} . Unpack !tex_qual!.fpk first!
                          	goto :EOF
                          )
                          
                          pushd "%1\!tex_qual!\!tex_qual!(v2)"
                          
                          for %%i in ("*.*") do (
                          	set file=%%i
                          	for /f "tokens=1,3 delims=. " %%j in ("!file!") do (
                          		set zlc_name=%%j
                          		move "%%i" ..\!zlc_name:~4!.%%k >nul
                          	)
                          )
                          
                          echo You may now rename or delete !tex_qual!.fpk
                          
                          popd

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                            Here is a small script which makes use of REAL's update capabilities. It is especially useful for modders planning to use REmRod, because REmRod needs the unpacked texture files. As a nice side effect the game loads the textures faster.

                            As a preparation unpack TEXH.fpk with AidriodExtract. Then save the script and start it with the game folder as first argument.

                            E.g. if your game folder is D:\Musume3d and you saved the script as stripNmove.cmd:
                            1. AidriodExtract D:\Musume3d\TEXH\TEXH.FPK
                            2. stripNmove D:\Musume3d

                            The script moves the files blindly and overwrites files from the update of musume3d101. The files are identically. So this doesn't matter now, but for future updates keep that in mind and save any updated files before or apply updates again after the script has been run.
                            Code:
                            @echo off & setlocal ENABLEEXTENSIONS & setlocal ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION
                            
                            set tex_qual=TEXH
                            
                            if not exist "%1\!tex_qual!\!tex_qual!(v2)" (
                            	echo Usage: stripNmove {game folder} . Unpack !tex_qual!.fpk first!
                            	goto :EOF
                            )
                            
                            pushd "%1\!tex_qual!\!tex_qual!(v2)"
                            
                            for %%i in ("*.*") do (
                            	set file=%%i
                            	for /f "tokens=1,3 delims=. " %%j in ("!file!") do (
                            		set zlc_name=%%j
                            		move "%%i" ..\!zlc_name:~4!.%%k >nul
                            	)
                            )
                            
                            echo You may now rename or delete !tex_qual!.fpk
                            
                            popd
                            YES! amazing jobs enimaroah, I can then dig into the game's structures with this nice REMmod tools.
                            Video Tutorial : Illusion's HaremMate
                            Mods Released : Renai+H mods : [v1.1] || Ore ga mod :[0.1 to 1.3] || IF mods : [0.3] || AA2 trials mods [0.1-1.0]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Is there any Gui for the RemRod? there are a lot of *.REM directories branches in the game structures, using command prompt or batch scripts are quite frustrating.
                              Video Tutorial : Illusion's HaremMate
                              Mods Released : Renai+H mods : [v1.1] || Ore ga mod :[0.1 to 1.3] || IF mods : [0.3] || AA2 trials mods [0.1-1.0]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X