No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Premium Play Darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BPStool can decode and encode BPS units. These contain the physical parameters of gravity for meshes using the bones named herein.
    Locale warning from Ettijin! Be sure to read this.

See the tutorial how to make new BPS units after adding bones which should be animated.

Like in all my command line tools the syntax for decoding is:

CMD> BPStool /decode cw_hair_02_03.bps > cw_hair_02_03.bps.txt

Encoding:

CMD> BPStool /encode cw_hair_02_03.bps < cw_hair_02_03.bps.txt

Earlier version had a japanese label in middle. This is now a hex constant. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to start the command line with AppLocale.

The output for cw_hair_02_03.bps:
    Spoiler
    Code:
    version: 4
    numBones: 4
       i0
       bone: N_J_veryshorthair
       0, 1.0672, 0.138, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1.076, 1, x0002, i-4, xFF00, x01, 0.25, 0, 0.5, 0.85, 0.001, 0.001, x01, -9.8
       Resistance: 0.7, 0.7, 0.7, x0001, 0, 0, 0, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
       Extention4: x00

i1
       bone: J_veryshorthair_top
       -0.0185, -0.1647, 0.3449, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0.3827, 1, x0002, i-4, xFF00, x01, 0.25, 0, 0.5, 0.85, 0.001, 0.001, x01, -9.8
       Resistance: 0.7, 0.7, 0.7, x0001, 0, 0, 0, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

i1
       bone: J_veryshorthair_F_00
       -0.0069, -0.15, 0.0497, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0.09, 1, x0002, i-4, xFF00, x01, 0.12, 1, 0.8, 0.8, 0.001, 0.001, x01, -9.8
       Resistance: 0.7, 0.7, 0.7, x0002, 0, 0, 0, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

i1
       bone: J_veryshorthair_F_01
       0, -0.1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0.05, 1, x0002, i-4, xFF00, x01, 0.1, 1.2, 0.8, 0.8, 0.001, 0.001, x01, -9.8
       Resistance: 0.7, 0.7, 0.7, x0002, 0, 0, 0, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, -0.01745329, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

numData1: 3
       i0, i0, i1, 0.0185275, 0.164743, -0.344916, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01

i0, i1, i2, 0.0069, 0.15, -0.0497, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01

i0, i2, i3, 0, 0.1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01

number of zeros (2*numBones + 29*numData1): 95
    label: x308C63FA, x305D7269, xFF11306E

Format versions supported by BPStool v1.3:

0 AA
    3, 4 PPD
    7 AA2
    History:
    Spoiler

- 1.3d fix for bug in the text conversion - thanks to Ettijin
    - 1.3c adds comments to Data1 entries
    - 1.3b more angles shown in degrees
    - 1.3a shows angles in degrees
    - 1.3 supports AA2
    - 1.2 can decode/encode format 0 which is used in AA.
    - Encoding added. Output reformatted. Older versions removed.
    - Update to 0.2 completes the parsing for bps file versions 3 and 4. No unresolved zero fields of dynamic length.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by enimaroah; 03-20-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Taken from the Release thread

Originally posted by Fenrir72 View Post
      This might be it. Tried google translate and most I got was pote and belly then battle suit. Could this be the pregnancy mod?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lqftth
      Spoiler

It is, but it's an _01 body, which means two things.
      One, it's the half-dressed state only.
      Two, it's a half-assed mod. There's no _00 body, and there's no nude pregnant version as the third (nude) state.
      Sadly, if you add it into the game, it will replace the half-dressed state of of the powersuit outfit (cw_body_30).
      So you go from fully clothed (normal) > half-dressed (pregnant) > Nude (normal)

The other file in that mod replaces the dressed state only of another in-game outfit (cw_body_00_00) with loose knee-high socks added to it.

Spoiler

I'm not criticizing the modders work, but the delivery is incomplete and should not be replacing existing outfits.
      Last edited by Guff; 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM.
      PPD & Studio Pro Items
      PPD & Studio Pro Tutorials, Tips, & Outfit Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Guff View Post
        Taken from the Release thread
        I'm not criticizing the modders work, but the delivery is incomplete and should not be replacing existing outfits.
        Guff, I believe you know that some of the files posted by Fenrir72 are from UV. UV is quite different than us, it is perfectly normal to post work-in-progress files to solicit help and advice.

However, on the other hand, I would really appreciate if Fenrir72 would post those "mods" on the discussion thread instead of the release thread. It is not a release, but a request to further process the file so it COULD be released.

To Fenrir72:
        I believe most of us appreciate what you did, bringing interesting mods from UV and ZOD, but I would recommend you consider the following:
        if those mods that you posted get processed, how would you expect to to download them? from the release thread I presume? Then would you delete your post from the release thread? If no, it would be confusing to the users.

What if more people downloaded the semi-completed mod and started asking for requests without checking if indeed the mods have been processed?

I do understand there are good work from UV and ZOD, but please, if you do not have the intention to support the mod, keep the "request for further processing" in the discussion thread. I believe you would get support easier this way.

From my own personal experience, I would not fix the mod unless the request comes from the author himself or the attempts to contact the original authors have failed.

bdpq

Comment

• Linear algebra isn't useless!

The BPStool can now read all version 3 and version 4 bps files. I also reorganized the output by grouping all bone related data together. Data1 seem to define IK chain parameters. It should be possible to create BPS files by inserting new bones from other BPS files and extending the chains accordingly. I'll implement the encoding first and make another tutorial.

Comment

• Potential scarring?

Another problem I stumbled upon, this time with the face. Because of reasons unknown, the head mesh takes only half the texture and mirrors it. Why would they waste space on a full face texture in that case is beyond me...
            Anyway, I was playing around the possibility of asymmetrical scars, tattoos etc. Pictures speak louder than words, so:

The texture I used (hoping for the best) and the head I got (which crushed my dreams):

Spoiler

As you can see, the left side of the texture is just ignored. Any way whatsoever to turn of mirroring or otherwise circumvent the bastard? It must be somehow possible, as seen here (via Snooley's work). I just don't know how.

Srsly Illusion, you're not only making it annoying, it's as if you're purposely making it more difficult...
            Attached Files
            • Did you like something someone posted or found something helpful? Remember about the Reputation Button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guff View Post
              I have a few Yuusha items that I haven't posted yet.

Battle Axe item_00_02.xx
              Battle Knife (Blue)item_00_03.xx
              Polearm item_00_06.xx
              Battle Sword item_00_07.xx
              Heroic Sword item_00_08.xx
              Wagon w/Horses item_00_12.xx
              Coffin item_00_13.xx
              Chest/Trunk item_00_14.xx
              Torture Horse item_00_20.xx
              Ah! That's great to hear! I thought that the PPD Studio had so very few objects to offer so this is great news.

Comment

• Well I have been working on another skin texture and have hit a wall on progress. I want the texture to be cheetah/leopard (whatever) print over the entire body. The body texture also has to match the face texture which has me stumped. Help would be much appreciated

Here is the example I am trying to make

Spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by Syncroz View Post
                  Ah! That's great to hear! I thought that the PPD Studio had so very few objects to offer so this is great news.
                  As you can see, it's easier to write what Guff did not port towards PPD XD
                  • Did you like something someone posted or found something helpful? Remember about the Reputation Button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorllanen View Post
                    Another problem I stumbled upon, this time with the face. Because of reasons unknown, the head mesh takes only half the texture and mirrors it. Why would they waste space on a full face texture in that case is beyond me...
                    Anyway, I was playing around the possibility of asymmetrical scars, tattoos etc. Pictures speak louder than words, so:

The texture I used (hoping for the best) and the head I got (which crushed my dreams):

Spoiler

As you can see, the left side of the texture is just ignored. Any way whatsoever to turn of mirroring or otherwise circumvent the bastard? It must be somehow possible, as seen here (via Snooley's work). I just don't know how.

Srsly Illusion, you're not only making it annoying, it's as if you're purposely making it more difficult...
                    The reason is, that only one side of the UV Map is in use.

Don't know why they do this only with the young guy.
                    Cause the other guys UV Maps are in full use.
                    Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-08-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                      The reason is, that only one side of the UV Map is in use.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]239252[/ATTACH]
                      Uhm, okay. Makes sense. How do I change it and where? ^^' (and where can I view "mesh-on-texture" like that? ?)

Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                      Don't know why they do this only with the young guy.
                      Cause the other guys UV Maps are in full use.
                      The more I'm fiddling with his textures, the more I'm convinced that Masaya is somewhat... botched.
                      Last edited by Dorllanen; 04-08-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Uhm, okay. Makes sense. How do I change it and where? ^^' (and where can I view "mesh-on-texture" like that? ?)
                        Well this would be not really easy, cause you have also to change the UV map in the xa file, because it contains also the head morphs.
                        You have then to change it for 24 head models.

Originally posted by Dorllanen View Post
                        The more I'm fiddling with his textures, the more I'm convinced that Masaya is somewhat... botched.
                        In my view has it somethimes to do with laziness, to save time.
                        Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-08-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                          Well this would be not really easy, cause you have also to change the UV map in the xa file, because it contains also the head morphs.
                          You have then to change it for 24 head models.
                          I was afraid you'd say something like that. Eh, way out of my league it would seem. In any case, thank you for clearing that up (I need spread some rep... as always it seems).

Sorry Masaya - your manly scars are out of the question (unless someone feels generous and wants to help me with that... morphs? Or something).

As a side note, you say Kusanagi has full UV maps but Masaya doesn't? What an awesome "hero". Diligently made.
                          Last edited by Dorllanen; 04-08-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I was afraid you'd say something like that. Eh, way out of my league it would seem. In any case, thank you for clearing that up.

Sorry Masaya - your manly scars are out of the question (unless someone feels generous and wants to help me with that... morphs? Or something).

As a side note, you say Kusanagi has full UV maps but Masaya doesn't? What an awesome "hero". Diligently made.
                            Is nearly like my problem with my futas. I want to make their shoulders a bit smaller, but I have to edit the whole animations, cause they keep also the bones sizes.
                            And I can also cry out loud. Cause more work and I don't know how to work with animations in Maya.
                            Well and I have still a problem with the eyes from my good and evil futas. I can't close one eye or let them looking angry or sad. I can just close and open the eyes and I don't know where is the error.
                            The mouth and eyebrows are working fine in the studio.

Comment

Spoiler

This has nothing to do with morphs, because morphs effect vertex positions not UVs.

But I nearly broke my ears when I tried to select the correct vertices for mirroring the UVs in Metaseq. So I switched to Maya and everything went well

You need a tutorial for that, Dorllanen?

@tizy77: is that related to your problem? I'm not sure.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by enimaroah; 04-08-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Kinda, I was looking for a good way to make the cheetah texture not look so stretched and uneven when it gets morphed to the body like the side of the thigh etc. I realized the face and body only have to match color

Comment

Working...
                                X