(Illusion) Musumakeup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Musumakeup

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread] OR Gameplay Discussion & FAQ and someone might answer you.

Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================

Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 07:04 AM.

Quick Beginning Translation

This is a quick translation of the first two script files of the game, which extend from the beginning of the story to when you customise how she'll look. Just insert the .sdt files into mm00_02_00.pp with MMTDecrypt.exe.
    Attached Files

Comment

*.sdt <=> *.txt convert tools ver.1.4 for PPD / Musumakeup(Japanese)

Pass : mmk

English version of Windows will also work.
      Attached Files

Comment

Correction for animations - visible only when using a male uncensor.
        • [ATTACH]246021[/ATTACH]Cowgirl-E has some additional twitching at the beginning (version 1.0). Version 1.1 fixes the twitching.
        • [ATTACH]246069[/ATTACH]Cowgirl-E for Eri
        • [ATTACH]246043[/ATTACH]Cowgirl-D just corrected
        • [ATTACH]246068[/ATTACH]Cowgirl-D for Eri
        • [ATTACH]246391[/ATTACH]Missionary-C
        • [ATTACH]246392[/ATTACH]Missionary-C for Eri

The mods is wizzard-ready, which means that you should put the mod into the Illusion Wizzard's MUSU\mods folder and apply it.

Download the complete version.
        The fixes for the missionary position are included only in the complete version. If you used "Illusion Wizzard" for installation, then uninstall all previous versions of these fixes. Then install the complete version.

About wizzard-readyness.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by enimaroah; 08-08-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Storymode English Machine Translation
          It's better than nothing! TM

What this mod IS:

This is a rough machine translation for musumakeup's storymode. It is intended as a stop-gap until a proper translation is available. It also includes some name translations.

What this mod IS NOT:

This mod is NOT a proper translation. As such, it has poor grammar, several mistranslated words, and can be confusing at times. If these sorts of things perturb you, please don't use this mod.

Installation:

Update: This mod is now included with the Hongfire all-in-one patch. This is the recommended way to install the mod, as it's very easy.

This mod is wizzard ready!

IMPORTANT: This mod is designed to work in conjunction with Suriko's Beginning Translation mod. It must be installed for a complete translation. It is included with the Hongfire all-in-one patch, get it here..

If you wish to make a backup prior to installing, the affected files are mm00_00_00.pp and mm00_02_00.pp

Support:

I have tested this mod fairly well, but due to the games branching storylines, I know I wasn't able to test all of them. If you encounter a game breaking bug, please let me know so I may fix it ASAP.

Credits:

This mod would not be possible without skylend's SDT2TXT tool, and bbas2011's MMTDecrypt tool.

Hope you have fun with this mod! As for myself, it's time to get back to Tales of Xillia...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheNotoriousRPG; 08-23-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

New Eyes Mod For Musumakeup !!

Hey guys im sure you wonder who iam , im a pretty old here in hongfire but i was only downloading a lot of mods for games and by the way your work was the better and i didnt find any forum creat mods like you

This mods taken from Artificial Academy mod witch made by some other modder here . But due to expired link
            i decided to recrop the whole image to creat the mod for this game but remember all rights reserved to the modder not me and i think you already know that modder ok enought for now let me show you my mode ^^

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

Spoiler
            [IMG]

This mod is not wizard install it manuel because i dont know how to make it wizard ready im sorry for that

MMTDecrypt included in the zip file

Have fun ^^

Attached Files
            Last edited by GUETSUGATENCHO; 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

A Bit More Translation

This mod builds on RPGenesis' machine translation which needs to be installed for it to work properly.

Altogether, the three files below are an English translation of 43 of the game's 179 dialogue files, being:

Natane up to just before she changes from 4 to 8 years old.
              Eri up to her bad ending.
              Shiori's first arc-specific scene.

It is NOT wizzard ready. The attached .rar files needs to be decompressed and the .sdt files they contain inserted into mm00_02_00.pp with MMTDecrypt.exe. Don't forget to back up your original mm00_02_00.pp first!

If you haven't installed RPGenesis' machine translation, this translation will still work fine but the character names will be in Japanese.

My Japanese is pretty rudimentary. The work I've done is a vast improvement over an unedited machine translation but it's not 100% accurate. Some of the inaccuracies are intentional - I reckon they sound more sensible in English than a literal conversion. However, there will almost certainly be places where I've misunderstood the Japanese text.

From time to time, I may update this post with further translation but don't hold your breath. I'm doing this purely for my own benefit, in my own time. I'm happy to share what I do but I don't consider it a mission.

Anjinz
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Anjinz; 01-16-2014, 01:16 PM. Reason: Third File Upoaded

Comment

Illusion VR - Oculus Rift support for Illusion games

The latest version with support for MusuMakeup and Xbox 360 gamepad is now available here:

Illusion VR V4.3.0

Here are some sample DK1 screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	4902733 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	4902734 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 3.jpg
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	4902735 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 4.jpg
Size:	262.3 KB
ID:	4902736

Name:	MusuMakeup 5.jpg
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	4902737 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 6.jpg
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	4902738 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 7.jpg
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	4902739

Name:	MusuMakeup 8.jpg
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	4902740 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 9.jpg
Size:	388.4 KB
ID:	4902741 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 10.jpg
Size:	377.4 KB
ID:	4902742 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 11.jpg
Size:	365.1 KB
ID:	4902743

Name:	MusuMakeup 12.jpg
Size:	313.3 KB
ID:	4902744 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 13.jpg
Size:	346.9 KB
ID:	4902745 Click image for larger version

Name:	MusuMakeup 14.jpg
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	4902746
                Last edited by MiniMax; 07-22-2014, 02:26 PM.
                Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

Working...
                X